The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   bless my husband! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52636)

BaseballMom67 10-25-2010 03:36 PM

bless my husband!

today i was acting up and public and my husband hit me for having a sharp tongue and told me only atheist talk trash like that thank you God for sending me one of your faithful servants to keep my mouth in check :wub: i will promise never to open my mouth to another man without my husband around and without HIS approval

girls have you ever had any of these incidents where your husband had to correct you the only RIGHT and CHRISTIAN way??

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-25-2010 04:45 PM

Re: bless my husband!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaseballMom67 (Post 623509)
today i was acting up and public and my husband hit me for having a sharp tongue and told me only atheist talk trash like that thank you God for sending me one of your faithful servants to keep my mouth in check :wub: i will promise never to open my mouth to another man without my husband around and without HIS approval

girls have you ever had any of these incidents where your husband had to correct you the only RIGHT and CHRISTIAN way??

I see we have another dropout from the public "school" system.

It's a shame you weren't homeschooled like most of us; you might be able to write intelligible, coherent sentences with proper capitalization and punctuation.

Could you please try this post again, but this time in American English? We don't speak Ebonics, or Jive, or Niglish, or whatever your people are calling that jibber-jabber these days.

Also, please waddle on over to the Introduction Forum and provide a proper introduction. Tell us your background, what sort of church you attend, your favorite Scripture (and why), and whatever else we need to know to understand you.

BaseballMom67 10-25-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 623528)
I see we have another dropout from the public "school" system.

It's a shame you weren't homeschooled like most of us; you might be able to write intelligible, coherent sentences with proper capitalization and punctuation.

Could you please try this post again, but this time in American English? We don't speak Ebonics, or Jive, or Niglish, or whatever your people are calling that jibber-jabber these days.

Also, please waddle on over to the Introduction Forum and provide a proper introduction. Tell us your background, what sort of church you attend, your favorite Scripture (and why), and whatever else we need to know to understand you.

Sorry, I was lazy. God should smite me for this. Plus I didn't attend public school or anything, my parents held me back and had me marry my husband at the age of 12.

Chinlet 11-08-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaseballMom67 (Post 623509)

i wish i had a wife to hit

Isabella White 11-08-2019 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinlet (Post 1260000)
i wish i had a wife to hit

Dear Miss Chinlet: Rather than worrying about the things that you do not have, perhaps you could make your way to our friendly Introduction Forum, where you are required to post a proper introductory message to the many fine people at :forum-fancy:.

The link to that page is here:

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Kindly pay close attention to our request at the top of the page, which is:

The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

We do so hope that you will be enriched as you study the glorious :kjv1611: with us.

Sincerely, Isabella W.