The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Mexican slut rapes Arnold Schwarzenegger! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=65259)

Cranky Old Man 05-17-2011 02:24 PM

Mexican slut rapes Arnold Schwarzenegger!

A dirty little slut has been raping Australian actor and GOP Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger over and over until she got a bastard.

Schwarzenegger had child with staffer.

Women seem to be unable to leave this man alone. And of course they always lie about who took the initialize:
Quote:

One of the women said that when she worked with Schwarzenegger on a movie, he pulled up her shirt to expose her breasts and took a picture, and groped her on two other occasions.
It's always sad when a man gets violated over and over by a nasty harlot.

MisterM 05-17-2011 02:43 PM

Re: Mexican slut rapes Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 751273)
A dirty little slut has been raping Australian actor and GOP Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger over and over until she got a bastard.

I'm also disgusted how Arnold's wife have rejected him when he needs her most.

YiC,
Miikkael

Cursed 05-19-2011 12:14 AM

Brother Cranky Old Man is right! Have you seen this mexican gorilla rapist?

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/...97_306x433.jpg
This is not a joke, this is what it really looks like

Poor Mr. Schwarzenegger! It's obvious to any thinking being that he was forced to submit by this hulking wetback. Now that he has been victimized he'll find out who his true friends are.

He is obviously being punished by GOD for some wrongdoing, I only hope he learns from this and turns to the best friend ever, our Lord Jesus Christ.

napa valley nan 05-19-2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursed (Post 751890)
Brother Cranky Old Man is right! Have you seen this mexican gorilla rapist?

This is not a joke, this is what it really looks like

that is mean. the Relationship was 10 years ago how about pictures from THEN but Oh No that would not suit the agenda to smear her here, and why? Do you know her? No. He kept her employed for 10 years after the supposed-so-you-say "attack" so i don't think he was too scared And do people usually PAY their rapist No. He has paid for support of the child and kept the mother working (though that is not a republican value, now that I think of it) but anyway, people don't usually hire and pay their rapist, so it is wrong to call her this.

Cursed 05-19-2011 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by napa valley nan (Post 751897)
that is mean.

The truth is rarely kind, ma'am.

Quote:

the Relationship was 10 years ago how about pictures from THEN but Oh No that would not suit the agenda to smear her here, and why?
Look at her physique, the woman is ugly to the bone, and intimidating! This is her own Myspace picture; can you imagine the photos she deemed unattractive? Ten years doesn't turn you from beautiful to monstrous, unless she got exposed to massive doses of radiation.

Quote:

Do you know her? No.
I don't need to know a gorilla to tell it's a gorilla.

Quote:

He kept her employed for 10 years after the supposed-so-you-say "attack" so i don't think he was too scared And do people usually PAY their rapist No.
Then you don't know anything about abusive relationships! She obviously intimidated him, and the sad thing is the law is on the side of aggressive hateful women like this. They can get away with anything and smile all the way to the bank. Only the Good Lord knows how much of Mr. Schwarzenegger's money she's laundering for drug cartels south of the border.

Quote:

He has paid for support of the child and kept the mother working (though that is not a republican value, now that I think of it) but anyway, people don't usually hire and pay their rapist, so it is wrong to call her this.
There is a simple explanation for this situation, which you would see if you weren't so blinded by politics and the sexism of mass media. Mr. Schwarzenegger is obviously suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, and has been a victim of physical, mental, and emotional abuse.

I don't know how he spited GOD to deserve this, I only hope it's not too late and he accepts the Lord Jesus Christ into his heart.

napa valley nan 05-19-2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

There is a simple explanation for this situation, which you would see if you weren't so blinded by politics and the sexism of mass media. Mr. Schwarzenegger is obviously suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, and has been a victim of physical, mental, and emotional abuse. I don't know how he spited GOD to deserve this, I only hope it's not too late and he accepts the Lord Jesus Christ into his heart.
well whatever, shes retired with benefits and has 'moved on' so she is no longer a 'threat' to your republican friend IF she ever was. BUT it is interesting that his wifey-poo was all "Oh NO he would never do something like that!!!!!" when the words were out that he had been all the frisky one with coworkers before ('groping,' sassing 'etceteras') and now she's like "Whuuuut? I am packing my bag and taking the Midnight Train to Georgia You Lied to Me Get Out the Back Jack-Make a New Plan Stan!"

But the marriage can be saved...if the two hearts work as one.

SUV 05-19-2011 07:36 PM

Um, Brother chewwowwow, Sir, I thought we had come to an agreement over many...cervezas? ("Bible readings") about NOT posting my picture, for all the un$avED world to see :(

PetitionLady 05-19-2011 10:46 PM

Cursed, I hear you, brother!

IF that's the BEST picture she has .... it's pitiful. And obviously, it is. I dread thinking of the pictures she rejected. Yikes!

:)

PetitionLady 05-19-2011 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by napa valley nan (Post 752246)

But the marriage can be saved...if the two hearts work as one.

You have much to learn, Stan. Break out your Bible and put it to good use.

:)

Born Again Bob 05-19-2011 10:51 PM

I'm pretty sure Martin Lawrence is in there somewhere.

Righteous Rider 05-20-2011 12:46 AM

Hate to say it but Arnie makes Bil Clinton look like a connoisseur of fine skank.

napa valley nan 05-20-2011 12:54 AM

i THINK IT IS VERY CRUEL TO MAKE FUN OF THIS LADY. sHE WAS A TRUSTED FAMILY MEMBER (SERVANTS LIVING WITH YOU BECOME LIKE FAMILY) oh sorry about the caps

she lived with them for 10 years as member of the family, cooking cleaning probably doing very faithful chores. Then some relationship happened We don't know what but a child was born

The governor of our fine State paid for the baby and kept the mother employed, showing she was a good reliable employee. And we're supposed to believe the Mother Maria Shriver knew nothing? No she was an Investigative Journalist. Sorry i don't buy it.

I am saying these 2 people had a relationship and he paid for his fatherhood. Maybe they will get married now. But what I am saying is: If she was good enough for the governor, she is good enough for we the people to accept

Born Again Bob 05-20-2011 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by napa valley nan (Post 752482)
But what I am saying is: If she was good enough for the governor, she is good enough for we the people to accept

$283.

BelieverInGod 05-20-2011 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by napa valley nan (Post 751897)
that is mean. the Relationship was 10 years ago how about pictures from THEN but Oh No that would not suit the agenda to smear her here, and why? Do you know her? No. He kept her employed for 10 years after the supposed-so-you-say "attack" so i don't think he was too scared And do people usually PAY their rapist No. He has paid for support of the child and kept the mother working (though that is not a republican value, now that I think of it) but anyway, people don't usually hire and pay their rapist, so it is wrong to call her this.

So you're saying she's a whore?

Ah, let's take a look at my favorite book of the Bible. Good old Proverbs....

6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adultress will hunt for the precious life.

7:21-25 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him. He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks; Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life. Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.

23:27 For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.

30:20 Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

Wash O'Hanley 05-20-2011 01:18 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger is the first man whose downfall was caused by a woman.

Cursed 05-20-2011 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by napa valley nan (Post 752482)
i THINK IT IS VERY CRUEL TO MAKE FUN OF THIS LADY. sHE WAS A TRUSTED FAMILY MEMBER (SERVANTS LIVING WITH YOU BECOME LIKE FAMILY) oh sorry about the caps

This is quite a reflection on you, thank you for sharing.

Either

a)You didn't notice that you were typing in caps for a few lines; when you finally did, you apologize for said caps instead of spending 30 seconds to rectify that which you thought was deserving enough for an apology.

or

b)You just wanted to virtually yell a bit and cover your butt while doing it.

As to your point, why are you defending this "trusted family member" from what you perceive to be cruel, when this "trusted family member" is by her own admission guilty of fornicating with Mr. Schwarzenegger and breaking the hearts of her "family members" and betraying their trust? Why are you defending this vicious, nasty, filthy home-wrecking whore (by her own admission)?

Isn't what she did cruel, Napa Valley Nan? Isn't it cruel to be a "trusted family member" and destroy the family from within?

Why are you defending this cruel, evil person?

Quote:

she lived with them for 10 years as member of the family, cooking cleaning probably doing very faithful chores. Then some relationship happened We don't know what but a child was born
By her own admission she is a vile wretched filthy monster and representative of the worst of humanity.

Quote:

The governor of our fine State paid for the baby and kept the mother employed, showing she was a good reliable employee.
No it doesn't. It's just as likely that it shows that she was a good reliable black mailer.

Quote:

And we're supposed to believe the Mother Maria Shriver knew nothing? No she was an Investigative Journalist. Sorry i don't buy it.
That's because you hate an honest (or perhaps just thin and beautiful, are you that petty?) woman, and would rather side with a shambling she-hulk backstabbing ape.

Quote:

I am saying these 2 people had a relationship and he paid for his fatherhood. Maybe they will get married now. But what I am saying is: If she was good enough for the governor, she is good enough for we the people to accept
"Maybe they will get married now" you say.

Let's let that sink is, shall we?

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/...ed-Baena-1.jpg
"I'm a millionaire movie star. Should I marry a greasy donkey woman whore, or a starlet? Hmmm."

I'm gobsmacked. You, madam, are either a masterful satirist of the highest order, or jaw-droppingly, stunningly out of touch with reality.

Whichever you are, I'm impressed.

napa valley nan 05-20-2011 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 752496)
7:21-25 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield...

We don't know that happened, - servants don't go around forcing and / or / the causing of the masters to do things. Can't we assume the best about people, give them the benefits of doubts? Maybe he jumped at her from behind when she was mopping the floor

But the couple was together for 10 years after the baby came - they remained friends. No court brawl, no "i'm telling you" "No Im'a telling YOU" arguments getting them in the papers. I mean think about it he had enough money to make her DISAPEAR forever and he did not...that spells something was between them all those years thank you.

And to Mr. Cursed: it is Mama Maria who "dragged the family through this" because she left the family INSTEAD of trying to work things out with the other 2 which is the modern way. The maid did not cause the family pain and the Governor did not...it was their secret. it was the mother ushered in pains by flying off the handle and reacting like someone just threw carps on her in the dark.

I just mean this is not like a 1-night stand thing where the governor cheated with some unknown floozie THIS is someone he lived with for 20 years (10 years before baby and 10 years after baby) It's even possible he told her he wasn't married...so, okay it happens.

BelieverInGod 05-20-2011 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by napa valley nan (Post 752531)
We don't know that happened, - servants don't go around forcing and / or / the causing of the masters to do things. Can't we assume the best about people, give them the benefits of doubts? Maybe he jumped at her from behind when she was mopping the floor

This is funny, you're not willing to give Schwarzenegger the benefit of the doubt. Where did you get the idea that he raped her? If that was the case why would she continue to work for him for 14 more years?

Quote:

But the couple was together for 10 years after the baby came - they remained friends. No court brawl, no "i'm telling you" "No Im'a telling YOU" arguments getting them in the papers. I mean think about it he had enough money to make her DISAPEAR forever and he did not...that spells something was between them all those years thank you.
He made her disappear? The kid's 13 years old and he pensioned her off with a severance package! Wow, you really do hate men don't you.

Quote:

And to Mr. Cursed: it is Mama Maria who "dragged the family through this" because she left the family INSTEAD of trying to work things out with the other 2 which is the modern way. The maid did not cause the family pain and the Governor did not...it was their secret. it was the mother ushered in pains by flying off the handle and reacting like someone just threw carps on her in the dark.
Where in the Bible does it say that a man cannot have a concubine?

Quote:

I just mean this is not like a 1-night stand thing where the governor cheated with some unknown floozie THIS is someone he lived with for 20 years (10 years before baby and 10 years after baby) It's even possible he told her he wasn't married...so, okay it happens.
Oh, I see, but I thought you said earlier that the evil man snuck up behind her and jumped her and raped her? Isn't that what you said at the beginning of the post?

So does your "husband" (if he really exists) know how much you hate him?

Cursed 05-20-2011 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by napa valley nan (Post 752531)

Maybe she pointed a gun to his head and raped him and then told him if he pressed charges he'd be laughed out of court and then kept raping him for years and years and he was horribly abused and now he is a broken man and will never be able to love again.

Quote:

But the couple was together for 10 years after the baby came - they remained friends.
They're friends now? Really?

Quote:

No court brawl, no "i'm telling you" "No Im'a telling YOU" arguments getting them in the papers.
Because they didn't brawl in court or argue publicly that means they are friends?

Using your logic, I guess that means I'm friends with Mr. Schwarzenegger too, even though I've never met him.

You shouldn't use your logic.

Quote:

I mean think about it he had enough money to make her DISAPEAR forever and he did not...that spells something was between them all those years thank you.
So now he's a bad guy because he had Stockholm Syndrome and he didn't have his rapist killed?

Quote:

And to Mr. Cursed: it is Mama Maria who "dragged the family through this" because she left the family INSTEAD of trying to work things out with the other 2 which is the modern way.
Wait, the modern way to deal with infidelity and betrayal is to stay together? Ha ha, you made a funny.

Maria was revolted by Mr. Schwarzenegger's weakness and her maid's wickedness (she treated her like she was a member of the family!), and she doesn't have the strength of a True Christian woman... not that any of this would ever happen to a True Christian wife, because she'd be married to a True Christian man.

Quote:

The maid did not cause the family pain and the Governor did not...it was their secret. it was the mother ushered in pains by flying off the handle and reacting like someone just threw carps on her in the dark.
You're insane if you believe this.

Again, using your own logic, if someone is raped and it causes the family horror and pain and the family breaks apart, it's not the rapist's fault, it's the family's fault for reacting in an unfit manner.

Genius.

Quote:

You're honestly suggesting that the ape maid didn't know the most famous man in America was married to a Kennedy? Even though she lived with him?

Zowie.

SUV 05-20-2011 01:54 PM

Oooh, Baby, BABY!

Everyone's gotta love a BABY!

And, by 'trickle down' a MOM - even one who wears plastic sandals.