The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello I'm a church-going teen boy and I need help. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=82538)

needhelp119 09-12-2012 02:57 AM

Hello I'm a church-going teen boy and I need help.

Hello All,
Let me introduce myself. I'm Dave, I'm 15 and I'm from New York City. I'm a catholic as of now - and while I believe in God, I have a hard time staying 100% faithful to everything I know about my faith.

I've been in a Catholic school my entire life - I have memorized bible passages, learned many different saints, I've been confirmed but I just don't know if I can accept everything God tells us, and some things that seem to be popular ideas that God may not have told us to begin with.

I don't want to challenge anything - I just need help.
Like the earth being flat - I can't seem to accept that, nor can I accept that there can be no process of change from generation to generation - like traits like hair color can be passed down, why not traits like intelligence?

Anyway - comment and please, don't flame me... I just want help.

Thank you all,
Dave

Born Again Bob 09-12-2012 03:04 AM

Re: Hello I'm a church-going teen boy and I need help.

Dear Friend,

You brought up Catholic? How many priests molested you? If they didn't pick you to be molested, did you feel left out?

Yours in Him,
BAB

needhelp119 09-12-2012 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born Again Bob (Post 929067)
Dear Friend,

You brought up Catholic? How many priests molested you? If they didn't pick you to be molested, did you feel left out?

Yours in Him,
BAB

Hello Bob...
Not sure if you are attempting a joke or not, but I've never been molested, nor have any of my friends, Many of whom are catholic.

If that wasn't a joke please share what prompted you to say such a hateful thing about a group of Christians...

Cursed 09-12-2012 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by needhelp119 (Post 929069)
Hello Bob...
Not sure if you are attempting a joke or not, but I've never been molested, nor have any of my friends, Many of whom are catholic.

If that wasn't a joke please share what prompted you to say such a hateful thing about a group of Christians...

Catholics aren't Christians! They pray to statues of Mary, and that's idolatry, which will send you straight to HELL.

Exodus 20:4-5~

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Why do Catholics break the Ten Commandments? Hmmm, let me think... oh, I know! Because they're not Christian and they will burn forever in Hell! That's why so many of the priests are faggots.

You should read a newspaper at least once a week so you can learn about current events.

needhelp119 09-12-2012 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursed (Post 929071)
Catholics aren't Christians! They pray to statues of Mary, and that's idolatry, which will send you straight to HELL.

Exodus 20:4-5~

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Why do Catholics break the Ten Commandments? Hmmm, let me think... oh, I know! Because they're not Christian and they will burn forever in Hell! That's why so many of the priests are faggots.

You should read a newspaper at least once a week so you can learn about current events.

Eeekkk...

What's going on here can someone please help me understand what's going on here?
I'm confused - what are you talking about we don't pray to statues of Mary - we pray to saints - and Mary is a saint.

Please can someone explain what's going on around here? Some people here are so harsh I can't tell if they are making a mockery or are being serious....

Cursed 09-12-2012 03:25 AM

Praying to statues of saints is wrong! Please read the TEN COMMANDMENTS.

It's all very plain, in black and white. It's not a joke, it's not funny. Catholics are going to Hell.

It is very sad, and if I think about it too much I feel bad for all of those millions of people that will burn forever and ever. If only they would follow the Word of God!

Pastor Ezekiel 09-12-2012 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by needhelp119 (Post 929073)
Eeekkk...

What's going on here can someone please help me understand what's going on here?
I'm confused - what are you talking about we don't pray to statues of Mary - we pray to saints - and Mary is a saint.

Please can someone explain what's going on around here? Some people here are so harsh I can't tell if they are making a mockery or are being serious....

Please take a look at THIS thread. It explains why Mary-worshiping Catholicks are not Christians.

If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

Pastor Ed Lowman 09-12-2012 04:32 AM

Quote:

Please can someone explain what's going on around here?

Why are you behaving like such a simpering homersexshural?

Man up and do some searching as you've been told. And read the Bible for Heaven's sake!

Pastor Ed

Redeemed Papist 09-12-2012 06:01 AM

Quote:

Eeekkk...

So you don't think praying to the ghosts of your dead ancestors and sometimes even having rituals in front of pieces of their corpses sounds a little pagan?

Faith_Machine 09-12-2012 08:47 AM

Well it's always nice to meet a fine young man who's interested in the Bible! Why don't you post some pictures of yourself, son? I'll bet you're a strapping lad!

meemie 09-12-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Some people here are so harsh I can't tell if they are making a mockery or are being serious....

So you're Catholic? Quick, convert to Christian. Otherwise you'll get bombed and your questions will not likely get answers. Don't worry, they usually are the difficult unless you meet certain standards like beating your wife or daughter when she misses a spot on the counter.

Ezekiel Bathfire 09-12-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by needhelp119 (Post 929064)
Hello All,
I have a hard time staying 100% faithful to everything I know about my faith.

I am not surprised you being a Catlick and all - you are all servants of the Anti-Christ, the vicar of Rome.

Quote:

I've been in a Catholic school my entire life
... and have thus had no chance to think for yourseslf
Quote:

I have memorized bible passages,
Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Quote:

... learned many different saints,
Your catlick saints are unimpressive and pointless - they are the inventions of the pope.
Quote:

Another such martyr was Saint Lucy. According to different versions of the story she either tore out her own eyes and gave them to her husband (oh that I was making this up) or they were taken out by a Roman soldier with a fork! She if often shown, rather confusingly, with her eyes in her head but another set, the real ones I presume, on a plate. Here she is from one church I’ve visited in Europe. http://vrc.ucr.edu/luci/bluelucy.jpg
Quote:

I don't want to challenge anything - I just need help.
You need help to challenge all the evil that the liars at the Church of Rome have forced down your throat over the years; you need help to see what The Bible really is; you need help now - otherwise Jesus will call you and the Gates of Hell will open to your soul.

I hope this helps.

Talitha 09-12-2012 11:53 AM

Hello Dave.
Welcome to our friendly Forums.

We get many young men like you approaching us for help and advice. Especially young Catholic men.

I'm not really suprised by this, and I can assure you that you have come to the right place for help :).

The Catholic Church forces Homosexurism on to it's men.
If you like wearing nice frilly frocks, Junk Jewellery, swinging handbags and magnificent hats, whilst sharing these things with other men then it's just the place for you.

If you are a TRUE Christian™ Male then you would shun these obviously sinful ways and repent of your Cathoholicness.

Book an personal, private, one-on-one appointment with one of our Pastors as soon as you can.

Meanwhile, I shall Pray for you.

God Bless :)