The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The Introduction of Váli (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118561)

Vali-the-Minister 02-19-2021 07:41 PM

The Introduction of Váli

Hello fellow christians, my name is Váli Elijah Lordsson. I have known the Lord my whole life, having been raised in the Baptist church of every city I lived. By a single military father (RIP mom :innocent:), Captain Samuel J. Lordsson. I fell from faith in my early twenties, only to return after a couple of dark years (meeting my wife, drew me back). I since have become ordained, and travel the backroads in my RV. With two of my three daughters, Faith (8) and Eve (6), And their mother Dinah. My eldest daughter, who shall not be named, was born during my dark days. And has gone down an even darker path herself.

James Hutchins 02-19-2021 08:07 PM

Re: The Introduction of Váli

I am sorry to hear you have only daughters. Perhaps Gods punishment will open your eyes to His Majesty and you will repent your evil ways. Congratulations about your wife.

I think you should read our syllabus for new posters as written by Pastor Billy-Reuben. It really explains all you need to know as far as our beliefs. It also outlines what is expected as far as your behavior on these forums.

Here are
your rights as articulated by Dr. Enobarbus.

New members are requested to make an
introduction for themselves.

We always encourage everyone to
back up all claims with scripture from the Holy Bible.

Chances are the question you want to have answered has been asked before. I would be sure to use the
search function before diving head first into people who are tired of hearing the same question over and over.

Basilissa 02-19-2021 10:23 PM

So God did not bless you with not a single son?! :o That is tragic indeed.

Please, do tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is?

Mary Etheldreda 02-20-2021 12:12 AM

Oh how quaint to live in a trailer! You must have many wonderful stories of running down sinners to help them understand the Fear of God! Tell us, how does your dear wife homeschool your girls? Does she teach them the three 'Rs? Redemption, Regeneration, Resurrection? At age 8, your oldest is only a few years away from becoming a help meet of her own soon! How exciting!

Elmer G. White 02-20-2021 02:36 AM

Welcome, may you be True™ on your Path to Jesus!

I'm most intrigued by your first name, that of a demon. Why did your parents curse you with the name of the offspring of the demons Odin and Rindr? Were you a legitimate child!? Are the any siblings of yours going around with names such as Thor, Baldr, and Víðarr? :fear2:

Anyway, based on that, how uplifting do you find this beautiful verse by Jesus written down by Luke?

Luke 14:26
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Alex79 02-20-2021 09:52 AM

[QUOTE = Джеймс Хатчинс; 1281314] Мне жаль слышать, что у вас только дочери. Возможно, наказание Божье откроет вам глаза на Его Величество, и вы покаетесь в своих злых путях. Поздравляю с женой.

Я думаю, вам следует прочитать нашу программу для новых плакатов, написанную пастором Билли-Рубеном. Это действительно объясняет все, что вам нужно знать о наших убеждениях. Он также описывает, что ожидается от вашего поведения на этих форумах.

Вот
ваши права, сформулированные доктором Энобарбусом.

Новых членов просят
представить себя.

Мы всегда призываем всех
подкреплять все утверждения стихами из Библии.

Скорее всего, вопрос, на который вы хотите ответить, задавали раньше. Я обязательно воспользуюсь
функцией поиска, прежде чем погружаться в людей, которые устали слышать один и тот же вопрос снова и снова. [/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

I welcome you. Excuse me, in your opinion, if only daughters were born to parents, is this a" punishment " of God?

MitzaLizalor 02-23-2021 07:55 AM

Although insane, you may have put your finger on it here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vali-the-Minister (Post 1281313)
And their mother Dinah. My eldest daughter,

Dinah has since cleared off and I have no idea what a Váli is but Viking seems appropriate so probably she's a latter-day Mrs Eric-the-Red. Woe to all who know her in that case reminding me of:

Titus 1:5-7 For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee: if any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly. For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre.

All in good time, as they say, but so far the going-down-even-darker-paths-herself individual seems to exclude the Váli from any ministry in fact Christian.

MitzaLizalor 02-23-2021 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vali-the-Minister (Post 1281313)
I have known the Lord my whole life, having been raised in the Baptist church of every city I lived.

Hello, and welcome to the forum. I have also lived in many cities and can assure you that not all of them have Baptist Churches. Some would drill you on the spot for even asking directions. I think that's the expression. Never having asked, I wouldn't know.

Hoping we can fellowship together in the future,

(taking you at your word I'm sending a friend request, hoping the Scripture you provide will justify my decision)

yesal701 03-18-2021 02:36 AM

are U nuts? jesus loved everyone and your not supposed to judge people i play TF and its just a fun game

Pastor Isaac Peters 03-19-2021 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yesal701 (Post 1282490)
are U nuts? jesus loved everyone and your not supposed to judge people i play TF and its just a fun game

Read this sermon, and then tell us all about how we're not supposed to judge people.

Uncle Rutherford 03-19-2021 02:58 PM

Quote:

I can poke a hole right through your theory. If Jesus loved everyone, then Muslims, Jews, Cathlicks, Pastafarians, And atheists would be in Heaven by now. They aren’t. I used to be around a lot of nigras hopin they’d go to Heaven, but they are lazy and want to take shortcuts to the path. There ain’t been no shortcuts for them! Nawww! Only hellbound with their overpriced Nikes walkin straight to Satan to listen to “Jay-Z”, “Run DMC”, and whatever rap song they love so much about big butts (must be a code word for homersexuality).

James Hutchins 03-20-2021 12:38 AM

Quote:

No friend, we are not as you put it 'nuts'. We are True Christians™ and there have been millions of us that will attest before God almighty that we are of sound Mind and Judgement. The Bible tells us we are Righteous. :innocent:

What do the tiny voices in your head tell you? Dance?:pink:

I'll pray for your worthless soul, friend.B)

MitzaLizalor 03-22-2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Jesus loved everyone

I'll just highlight "loved everyone" for reference. When (if, as you say, His love was universal) did He STOP loving?

When He died? In that case His love no longer exists.
When He came back to life? But perhaps you think He stayed dead.
Was it when He ordained torture for those rejecting His love?
Will it be when the torment commences?

Jesus does not live in time as we know it. For the creation of time itself, He'd need to be in some other stratum of reality. But if as you claim His love is PAST TENSE then clearly it no longer operates. Perhaps you could explain that detail?

II Peter 3:8