The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What are the means to get the latest news updates? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118682)

redmondwillie 03-26-2021 10:10 AM

What are the means to get the latest news updates?

You're covering a breaking news story—a shooting, a fire, a twister—it very well may be anything. Heaps of News update timesources are covering something very similar, so there's furious rivalry to get the story first. However, you additionally need to hit the nail on the head.

Phil Ander 03-26-2021 10:32 AM

Re: What are the means to get the latest news updates?

Quote:

Originally Posted by redmondwillie (Post 1282724)
You're covering a breaking news story—a shooting, a fire, a twister—it very well may be anything. Heaps of News update time sources are covering something very similar, so there's furious rivalry to get the story first. However, you additionally need to hit the nail on the head.

Hello Red Willy,

There's no furious rivalry about the news here. The Bible and Pastor Zeke's newswire tells us all we need to know.

So, take a step back. Tell us how you found Jesus, what Church you go to, and what is your favorite Bible verse. You obviously didn't read the Headlines of this forum when you posted.

Best wishes

Phil

Isabella White 03-26-2021 02:36 PM

Quote:

You're covering a breaking news story—a shooting, a fire, a twister—it very well may be anything. Heaps of News update timesources are covering something very similar, so there's furious rivalry to get the story first. However, you additionally need to hit the nail on the head.

Hello to you, Miss Redmond: I think you will find that one of the most effective ways of getting the latest news updates, is by reading -- very carefully -- what is in front of you. In your case, that would be for you to observe our requests at the top of our friendly Introduction Forum page; I shall include them here for you:

The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Once you comply with our requests, that will be seen as the first step in our having the latest news update; for which, we thank you, from the unfathomable depths of the goodness that resides within our :true-fancy: hearts.

Uncle Rutherford 03-26-2021 04:33 PM

Quote:

There’s no need to worry, as we have Pastor Ezekiel’s News Wire which is Jesus’s NUMBER ONE trusted news source, followed by OANN and on occasion Fox News if they’re behaving.

Dennis Lukes 03-26-2021 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rutherford (Post 1282729)
There’s no need to worry, as we have Pastor Ezekiel’s News Wire which is Jesus’s NUMBER ONE trusted news source, followed by OANN and on occasion Fox News if they’re behaving.

Breitbart, VNN, The Daily Stormer, Chimpout, Stormfront, and godhatesfags.com are occasionally trustworthy, though there tends to be a frustrating lack of scriptural citations and even, at times, overt Darwinism. I find that the LBC forum is the most trustworthy, reliable, informative, and enlightening website on the entire internets.

James Hutchins 03-27-2021 12:13 AM

As a good True Christian™ I get all the news I need to know about from the bulletin board at the Church. If God wants me to know about something, He will guide those to the Church office for review and eventual submission.:innocent:

Cranky Old Man 03-27-2021 02:26 AM

Quote:

Dear spambot creator. I enjoy the thought of watching you burn in Hell with special pleasure! :sinner: :haha: