The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   RUNESCAPE: WITCHCRAFT SIMULATOR! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=21777)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 05-05-2009 01:39 AM

RUNESCAPE: WITCHCRAFT SIMULATOR!

Friends,

The New Age agenda has a long history of trying to recruit your children into occultism. They start with pro-witchcraft propaganda films like Harry Potter, which convinces them that by worshipping satan they will get to drive flying cars, and meet curly haired blondes whose radiantly budding pubescent sexuality is enough to drive the soberest of males into a frenzy of spittle-lubricated self-abuse. Just look at her, dressed provocatively in whores scarlot, with the come-hither smile of a scarlet lady...

http://susilo.typepad.com/nurani/ima...ast_then_2.jpg

I won't even get started on the rugged handsomeness of Ron, which is enough to make even the straightest of men harbor gay thoughts. Real witches don't look anything like this threesome.

Take a moment to catch your breath, and then we'll move on.

After the propaganda stage of New Age recruitment, comes the training phase, using WITCHCRAFT SIMULATORS. You know how pilots are trained with flight simulators? Same thing here, only now children are being trained to become followers are false religions who might end up flying a plane into a building to please some eastern false god.

Witchcraft simulators have been updated from the clumsy Dungeons and Dragons to the more streamlined and accessable Pokeaman and Yu-Gay-Oh. Then they went digital with Super Mario Brothers and its sequels.

Now, with RUNESCAPE, witchcraft simulation has gone online, and, learning from their drug dealing allies, they have decided to give away witchcraft simulators for free. FOR FREE! Do you need any more evidence that this "game" exists to recruit, "groom", and train children for satanic cults?

Just look what children are doing when they're playing Runescape:

That's right: between learning how to summon demons and mix potions, they are learning all sorts of deviant liberal sexual positions, in full-3D!

For those who say "it's just make believe", I warn you that your children have "walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart." - Jeremiah 7:24

When you dress up as a witch, or "roleplay" as one, you are taking on the appearence of evil. Read 1 Thessalonians 5:22: Abstain from all appearance of evil.

For a more specific instructions on witchcraft read Deuteronomy 18:9-14:

When you come into the land which the Lord your God is giving you(America), you shall not learn to follow the abominations of those nations (foreign nations, such as Japan).
There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord, and because of these abominations the Lord your God drives them out...
You shall be blameless before the Lord your God.... the Lord your God has not appointed such for you." Deuteronomy 18:9-14

And what is the punishment for those who ignore God's warnings?
Exodus 22:18:

1. American Standard Version "Thou shalt not suffer a sorceress to live."
  2. The Answer: Put to death any woman who does evil magic.
  3. Amplified Bible: You shall not allow a woman to live who practices sorcery.
  4. Good News Version: Put to death any woman who practices magic.
  5. James Moffatt Translation: You shall not allow any sorceress to live.
  6. Jerusalem Bible: You shall not allow a sorceress to live.
  7. King James Version: Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
  8. Living Bible: A sorceress shall be put to death.
  9. Modern Language Bible: Allow no sorceress to live.
  10. New American Bible: You shall not let a sorceress live.
  11. New American Standard Bible: You shall not let a sorceress live.
  12. New Century Version: Put to death any woman who does evil magic.
  13. New International Version: Do not allow a sorceress to live.
  14. New Living Translation: A sorceress must not be allowed to live.
  15. New Revised Standard Version: You shall not permit a female sorcerer to live.
  16. New World Translation: You must not preserve a sorceress alive.
  17. The Promise: Contemporary English Version: Death is the punishment for witchcraft.
  18. Revised Standard Version: You shall not permit a sorceress to live.
  19. Revised English Bible: You must not allow a witch to live.
Clear enough for you?

ILoveChristianity 05-05-2009 02:56 AM

Re: RUNESCAPE: WITCHCRAFT SIMULATOR!

Shocking findings.

Im currently in a large RuneScape Clan/Group that is one of the best in the game.

Do you suggest leaving it and deleting my RuneScape account?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 05-05-2009 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveChristianity (Post 321389)
Do you suggest leaving it and deleting my RuneScape account?

I suggest you get down on your knees and BEG Jesus to forgive you for the deviant sex, demonic contacts, and unholy rituals you engaged in while you were addicted to that digital drug.

Then you'll have to prove in a physical way to Jesus that you really HAVE changed, and that you really will NEVER again return to your folly as a dog returns to its vomit - Proverbs 26:11

Just saying so won't make it believable. You'll need to make a real sacrifice. Notice that there's a paypal button at the bottom of this page.

Nobar King 05-05-2009 05:10 AM

I'm pretty sure you can answer that question yourself. Otherwise, why would you be here?

ILoveChristianity 05-05-2009 05:15 AM

You are all too wise.

Thank you for shedding light on this internet travesty, I have purged it from my life and I can only pray that Jesus forgives me.

Pastor Ezekiel 05-05-2009 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveChristianity (Post 321416)
You are all too wise.

Thank you for shedding light on this internet travesty, I have purged it from my life and I can only pray that Jesus forgives me.

Excellent! Then now is the time to click on the Paypal button at the bottom of this page and show Jesus just how sorry you are about having wasted so many years of your life in the depravity of this witchcraft "game." Do it right away, because Jesus could send you to hell before your Love Offering clears.

YouBestBeTrollin 05-05-2009 03:35 PM

I actively play Runescape, I've been offered to do sexual favors for others on this game. Once, I even decided to do it just to get ahead by my own personal wants:( What should I do, I feel absolutely disgusted with myself.

The act was preformed on Ki11a Pk3r, after wards he told me it was all a joke, but I don't think it was :(.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 05-05-2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouBestBeTrollin (Post 321547)
I actively play Runescape, I've been offered to do sexual favors for others on this game. Once, I even decided to do it just to get ahead by my own personal wants:( What should I do, I feel absolutely disgusted with myself.

The act was preformed on Ki11a Pk3r, after wards he told me it was all a joke, but I don't think it was :(.

Thank you for your elequent testimony about the horrors you experienced while trapped in this digital Sodom and Gomorrah.

Please visit our Introduction forum (a sub-forum of the General Church Fellowship) and tell us about yourself, including your real name, favorite Bible verse, and a full account of your struggle with the addictive temptations of Runecraft and it's associated sins.

YouBestBeTrollin 05-05-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 321550)
Thank you for your elequent testimony about the horrors you experienced while trapped in this digital Sodom and Gomorrah.

Please visit our Introduction forum (a sub-forum of the General Church Fellowship) and tell us about yourself, including your real name, favorite Bible verse, and a full account of your struggle with the addictive temptations of Runecraft and it's associated sins.

I feel like there is so much more I should be doing right now. I feel this aura of evil and dirtyness that I preformed on this game.

Bwuk im pb 05-05-2009 04:06 PM

Hello everybody!

My name is Ivan, But im more commonly known in the runescape World as... Bwuk, Bwukky, Bwuk im pb, Bwuksta, Bwukman and finally my favourite, Bwuktastic! I've been Runescape for about 4 years on and off. I mainly play the game for the player verse player (pvp). Recently A certain part of the game runescape was closed due to bugs, Its called bounty hunter! There was a update a few days ago saying how that it would be returning, After Reading the news I was shocked to see that I had an erection, I quickly closed the page and carried on with my daily chores, Not worrying about it. But I just couldn't stop thinking about it "bounty hunter is coming back, Bounty hunter is coming back!" It wouldn't go away! Am I Evil? Should I be feeling these sexual feelings over a video game? I need help, please, I feel like your the only people I can talk to! I hope to hear from you very soon!

Ivan

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 05-05-2009 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwuk im pb (Post 321555)
I mainly play the game for the player verse player (pvp).

Player verse player? I hope the verses are Bible verses, though I wouldn't be surprised if the "verse" refers to verses from the Satanic Bible.

Quote:

Recently A certain part of the game runescape was closed due to bugs, Its called bounty hunter! There was a update a few days ago saying how that it would be returning, After Reading the news I was shocked to see that I had an erection, I quickly closed the page and carried on with my daily chores, Not worrying about it. But I just couldn't stop thinking about it "bounty hunter is coming back, Bounty hunter is coming back!" It wouldn't go away!
Is "bounty" the new way of saying "booty" or "bootay"? It seems that runescape has conditioned you, like Pavlov's Dog, to become sinfully aroused at certain codewords. What that means is that you are basically a sleeper cell in the global Satanofascist movement, a ticking time bomb that, once the codewords are said, will explode into a frenzy of anti-family, unAmerican sexuality.

Quote:

Am I Evil?
Friend, we are all born sinners, until we are washed in the blood of The Lamb. Accept Jesus and your vile sins will be cleansed, though deprogramming the satanic cult indocrination will probably require time at a Tough Love Boot Camp. The test of how close you are to Satan, and how close to Jesus, will be in how much you tithe to Jesus (paypal button is at the bottom of the page).

Natas Sevil Ni uoY 05-05-2009 04:41 PM

Quote:

and meet curly haired haired blondes whose radiantly budding pubescent sexuality is enough to drive the soberest of males into a frenzy of spittle-lubricated self-abuse. Just look at her, dressed provocatively in whores scarlot, with the come-hither smile of a scarlet lady
I won't even get started on the rugged handsomeness of Ron, which is enough to make even the straightest of men harbor gay thoughts. Real witches don't look anything like this threesome.
No offense champ, but it's rather disturbing that you seem to be so turned on by both of them, and it's safe to say 99% adults aren't.
Might want to visit a psychiatrist to deal with your pederast tendencies.
Because, all of this yapping you do about faith means nothing, if you want to hump either of those kids.
Also, you make Christians everywhere look bad lol

Daisy Mae Johnson 05-05-2009 04:43 PM

Amen Brother Jeb!

Playing RuneScape is just inviting demons into your home and into your colon!

It's a shame that those Hellbound Runetards have so much time to play a demonic game and no time to read the bible.

Enjoy Hell Runetards! :devil:

Natas Sevil Ni uoY 05-05-2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde (Post 321567)
Amen Brother Jeb!

Playing RuneScape is just inviting demons into your home and into your colon!

It's a shame that those Hellbound Runetards have so much time to play a demonic game and no time to read the bible.

Enjoy Hell Runetards! :devil:

If heaven's where people like you are going, I welcome hell lol

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 05-05-2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natas Sevil Ni uoY (Post 321565)
No offense champ, but it's rather disturbing that you seem to be so turned on by both of them

Yes, it IS disturbing that you are projecting such things onto me. If a man points out that Tom Cruise is handsome, does that prove him homosexual? I'm just pointing out that real witches are less attractive than actors, and in your dirty mind that turns into something far more lurid...That's disturbing.

Quote:

Because, all of this yapping you do about faith means nothing, if you want to hump either of those kids.
That is neither here nor there. Open a Bible and find me something there about an "Age of Concent". There's no such thing according to GOD.

After all, Lot, a godly man, impregnated both of his daughters without any complaints from God. He also offered their sexual services to a mob of rapatious Sodomites, and God only destroyed their city when they REFUSED!

http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikiped...Leyden-Lot.png Lot preforming forplay on his daughters while Sodom is bombarded by the wraith of the LORD.

Lot offers his daughters to a mob of rapists, to keep them from commiting homosexual acts:

And they (the Sodomite mob) called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them...

(Lot says)
Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes... Genesis 19:4-8

They refuse, God destroys them, and then his daughters reward their father's generosity:

Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.
And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day. 38And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.

Genesis 19:32-38

So what does this tell you about the so-called "Age of Consent"?

Bwuk im pb 05-05-2009 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 321559)

Friend, we are all born sinners, until we are washed in the blood of The Lamb. Accept Jesus and your vile sins will be cleansed, though deprogramming the satanic cult indocrination will probably require time at a Tough Love Boot Camp. The test of how close you are to Satan, and how close to Jesus, will be in how much you tithe to Jesus (paypal button is at the bottom of the page).

Are you serious! Where can I get the blood of them lamb? Can I buy it on the grandexchange?

Nobar King 05-05-2009 05:58 PM

The blood is symbolic, friend. It's the symbol of purity that you receive when you accept Jesus as your Savior.
1 John 1:
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

TROLLINborders 05-05-2009 06:08 PM

I TROLL borders.

http://media.fukung.net/images/10905...cb1bd69fa1.png

Nobar King 05-05-2009 06:12 PM

This isn't a snowboarding forum. Aren't you a little out of your element?

amen jeb 05-05-2009 06:32 PM

Supposbly it is all Ghjjf's fault. hes the one who made me play this game! burn him at the stake. honestly st*u u piffleing southener faggots. your all piffleing dirtbags with no lives but to comment on how much u love god. just st*u no one cares about ur sorry a**es. piffle all of u incest faggots and go piffle a sheep jeb.

Barbus12 out.