The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Aryan Subraces (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=3621)

Goatski 06-19-2007 09:52 PM

Aryan Subraces

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samael aun Weor
In Universal Gnosticism, this term "Aryan Race" refers to the vast majority of the popluation of this planet, and is noted for its close relationship with Ares or Mars, the God of War. The Aryan race, the fifth great race to exist on this planet, is under the guidance of Ares, Mars, the Fifth of the "Seven Spirits before the Throne of God."

For those of you who do not yet comprehend; Samael aun Weor is the bodhisattva of the Archangel Samael who is also known as Ares to the Greeks. The term "Aryan" refers to the vast majority of humans on this planet earth, but not EVERYONE on the planet earth.
Attachment 2011

Quote:

Every Root Race has seven Subraces. The Seed of our Aryan Root Race is Nordic, but when the Nordics mixed themselves with the Atlantean survivors, they gave origin onto the Subraces of the Aryan trunk.
Note: The Atlantean survivors were the people of ancient south american cultures like the Aztec, Toltec, Inca, etc. as well as those people of oriental traditions inhabiting area like Tibet, Mongolia, etc.

First Subrace: It flourished in central Asia, in those now vanished kingdoms of central Asia, and whose ruins still exist in the Himalayas around the country of Tibet. Powerful spiritual civilizations of the first Aryan Subrace existed in those regions.

Second Subrace: It flourished in India and the entire south of Asia. In Pearland, the sacred land of the Vedas, in the ancient Hindustan, where the second Aryan Subrace developed, formidable Esoteric cultures and tremendous civilizations existed.

Third Subrace: It created powerful civilizations. Babylon, Chaldea, Egypt, etc., etc. were the scenario of very rich and powerful civilizations created by the third Aryan Subrace.

Fourth Subrace: It developed in Rome, Greece, Italy, and Athens, the great city founded by the Goddess Athena. Before their degeneration and destruction, Greece and Italy were marvelous scenarios where the powerful civilizations of the fourth Aryan Subrace developed.

Fifth Subrace: Are the Anglo-Saxon and Teutonic. The First and Second World Wars, with all of their barbarism and moral corruption, point with their accusatory fingers to the men and women of the fifth Aryan Subrace.

Sixth Subrace: The mixture of the Spanish Conquistadors with the Native-American tribes. The effort to form the sixth Subrace in the redskin territory was very difficult, because the English Conquistadors destroyed them; they assassinated them, instead of mixing themselves with the natives. Only in a very insignificant and incipient way was the mixture of blood performed. But the natural man (who performs the sexual act as an animal) receives not the things of the (Holy) Spirit of God (because he is a fornicator due to the sexual orgasm): for they are foolishness unto him (because he has his brain and his pineal gland atrophied due to fornication): neither can he know them (the mysteries of God), because they are spiritually discerned (with a Solar Christified Mind). But he that is spiritual (is spiritual because he created a spiritual body through scientific chastity and thus he) judged all things (with his superlative intuition), yet he himself is judged of no (fornicator) man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ (the Solar Mind). - 1 Corinthians 2: 6 -16.
"The Occult Fraternity saw the necessity of converting the North American territory into a melting crucible of races. So, the formation of the sixth Subrace in the United States had enormous difficulties; there, all the races of the world have mixed. The sixth Subrace in Latin America was formed very easily and this is something that must not be ignored by the treatisers of anthropogenesis and occultism.
Note: The People of South america weren't even human like we are today until the Conquistadors arrived and crossed with them.

Seventh Subrace: The survivors of the new great cataclysm that soon will destroy this Aryan Root Race will be formed by the survivors of the Seventh Subrace; they still do not exist, but they will.
So, this Aryan Root Race, instead of evolving, has devolved, and its corruption is now worse than that of the Atlanteans in their epoch. Its wickedness is so great that it has reached unto heaven. - The Kabbalah of the Mayan Mysteries
The Gods are all caucasion in appearance so perhaps that's why they made the first modern day humans in their image: The Nordic image.

Quote:

"his nose as straight as a god's" - part of the discription of a Venerable Master from the book The Golden Blossum, page 14

Clearly the nordic phenotype of blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, straight nose, etc. are shared in common with the gods.

Quote:

[The Archangel] Anael’s hair appears as a golden cascade falling over his alabaster shoulder. The face of the angel of Love has the rosy color of the dawn.

Quote:

Jesus was the son of a Roman soldier and a Hebrew woman. The Great Hierophant was of medium stature and with fair skin, lightly tanned by the rays of the Sun. The Great Master had black hair and a beard of the same color. His eyes were like two ineffable nights. The word Nazarene comes from Nazar, meaning “man with a straight nose”. Jesus did not have the curved, Jewish type of nose. The Great Master had a straight nose. This is typical of the white European race. Jesus was only Jewish on the side of the Hebrew Maria, but on his father’s side he was of the white Celtic race. His father was a Roman soldier. The priestess wife of the Master Jesus was also of white race and had great esoteric powers, as was demonstrated as she traveled with the Nazarene through the countries of the Mediterranean in the lands of Europe.

In a land full of semetic people Jesus went out of his way to make sure he was born in a caucasion body. One can only assume he wanted to remain in the image of god while on earth while at the same time humanizing himself by having dark hair and eyes.

Authentic Picture of Jesus:http://www.gnosticteachings.org/content/category/5/108/114/

Clearly, the negroids of Africa and Australia aren't human like the rest of us for they are not mentioned by the Great Master in any context. More than likely they are humanoids from the past Lemurian root race in the process of de-evolution.

To learn more about this Great Truth visit: http://www.gnosticteachings.org/content/view/563/10078/

Andrew Shaw 06-19-2007 09:59 PM

Re: Aryan Subraces

Quote:

Originally Posted by ******n (Post 75727)
For those of you who do not yet comprehend; Samael aun Weor is the bodhisattva of the Archangel Samael who is also known as Ares to the Greeks. The term "Aryan" refers to the vast majority of humans on this planet earth, but not EVERYONE on the planet earth.
Attachment 2011

The Gods are all caucasion in appearance so perhaps that's why they made the first modern day humans in their image: The Nordic image.

Clearly the nordic phenotype of blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, straight nose, etc. are shared in common with the gods.

In a land full of semetic people Jesus went out of his way to make sure he was born in a caucasion body. One can only assume he wanted to remain in the image of god while on earth while at the same time humanizing himself by having dark hair and eyes.

Authentic Picture of Jesus:http://www.gnosticteachings.org/content/category/5/108/114/

Clearly, the negroids of Africa and Australia aren't human like the rest of us for they are not mentioned by the Great Master in any context. More than likely they are humanoids from the past Lemurian root race in the process of de-evolution.

To learn more about this Great Truth visit: http://www.gnosticteachings.org/content/view/563/10078/

Hmm..i suppose that could be why they have slightly different skull shapes than the rest of the humans, they do resemble monkeys sligtly...no im not hinting evolution just similaritys..

Gnostic Apprentice 03-07-2011 08:43 PM

:busted_cop: :nono:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samael Aun Weor
Disgracefully, the younger Gnostic brethren have not studied; they have not lived my doctrine which I have delivered throughout so many years in order for them to attain the psychological liberation.

:rtfm: :read:
Quote:

Thus, they themselves have wanted to sabotage the Great Work of the White Brotherhood... – The Revolution of the Dialectic

:ph34r: :ninja2: :pirate:

"Goatski" and "Andrew Shaw", make sure to at least study what H.P. Blavatsky and V.M. Samael Aun Weor actually wrote.

What the White Lodge actually teaches, has nothing to do with the racist nonsense you guys are saying. :chase2: :mob:

You can start here:

Good Topic: Black Skin and Race (Quotes from Samael Aun Weor and H.P. Blavatsky)

:wave: :afro:

Rev. M. Rodimer 03-07-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnostic Apprentice (Post 706231)
"Goatski" and "Andrew Shaw", make sure to at least study what H.P. Blavatsky and V.M. Samael Aun Weor actually wrote.

What the White Lodge actually teaches, has nothing to do with the racist nonsense you guys are saying. :mob:

You can start here:

Good Topic: Black Skin and Race (Quotes from Samael Aun Weor and H.P. Blavatsky)

So, we're promoting Helena Blavatsky now, that Satanic wench who first tried to discredit Christianity, then moved on to found an irrational, made-up religion called "theosophy"?

Youth Minister Harry 03-07-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

What the White Lodge actually teaches, has nothing to do with the racist nonsense you guys are saying. :chase2: :mob:

You can start here:

Why do you come in here and try to oppress us?! We have been victimized by your kind for years, and we haven't done anything at all to you racists! Brother Shaw and Brother Goatski should be allowed to speak about history as they please, without fear of retribution from hateful demons like yourself. Please show me a Bible passage that makes it OK for you to bully us in this way. You should be ashamed.

I pray that when Sister Sarah is elected, we can finally start passing some laws that will get thugs like you off the streets.

Turning The Other Cheek In The Blood Of Christ,
Harry Lester

Gnostic Apprentice 03-07-2011 09:47 PM

They are free to speak about history as they please. However, when they call other races "not human" and say that other races "resemble monkeys", all in the name of Gnosis; they are going to get corrected, because their words have blatantly misrepresented the Gnostic Teachings.

Racism is a violation of the Heart Doctrine of Christ :heart: ; and to imply that the teachings of Samael Aun Weor are condoning hate and racism, is slander.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Gnostic Teachings

Greetings

Gnostic Apprentice 03-07-2011 09:52 PM

They are free to speak about history as they please. However, when they call other races "not human" and say that other races "resemble monkeys", all in the name of Gnosis; they are going to get corrected, because their words have blatantly misrepresented the Gnostic Teachings.

Racism is a violation of the Heart Doctrine of Christ :heart: ; so to imply that the teachings of Samael Aun Weor are condoning racism, is slander.

Quote:

Greetings

Bobby-Joe 03-07-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnostic Apprentice (Post 706260)
Racism is a violation of the Heart Doctrine of Christ :heart: ; so to imply that the teachings of Samael Aun Weor are condoning racism, is slander.

Greetings

We care about Weor and his teachings why? He isn't Jesus Christ, Weor can't SAVE your from Hell, only Jesus can.

Weor is a man, and I can judge a man and I can sense racism with Weor and it disgusts me. There is no room for racism at Landover.

PS go and pray to a demiurge or what ever you godmocking gnostic neopagan light self worshipers do.

Lola Handcock 03-07-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

=Gnostic Apprentice;706260]They are free to speak about history as they please. However, when they call other races "not human" and say that other races "resemble monkeys", all in the name of Gnosis; they are going to get corrected, because their words have blatantly misrepresented the Gnostic Teachings.

I am not really sure of what you say, I am a baptist, clarification is needed. I looked all through the Bible for Gnosis and have not found any scripture.

Gnostic Apprentice 03-07-2011 10:28 PM

Quote:

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of γνῶσις (Gnosis) falsely so called...

– 1 Timothy 6:20

In other words, the book of 1 Timothy is saying that we must avoid profane and vain babblings which claim to be of Gnosis, but are not of Gnosis.

See also:

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Gnostic Church

Gnostic Apprentice 03-07-2011 10:46 PM

Since I cannot edit my posts, I want to add the following about the Sacraments of the Gnostic Church:

Quote:

The supreme head or patriarch of the Gnostic Church is Aberamentho, who this humanity knows as Jesus the Christ or Yeshua.

Bobby-Joe 03-07-2011 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnostic Apprentice (Post 706306)
Since I cannot edit my posts, I want to add the following about the Sacraments of the Gnostic Church:

Thank you for sharing your information about your made-up, hell-bound religion.

Ezekiel Bathfire 03-07-2011 11:18 PM

Hmmm... you know Brothers and Sistern, this is perhaps the finest case of demonic possession I have witnessed in a long time. Clouds of blasphemy, heresy at its highest and all posted by damned souls in torment.

I actually wonder who infected whom first. It reminds me of the time I burned down my first coven back in '54.

Gnostic Apprentice 03-08-2011 12:09 AM

H.P. Blavatsky did write that there are Australian tribes and some African Tribes from Lemuria and Atlantis who are devolving. But this does NOT mean that said specific tribes of non-Caucasian people are devolving only because of their race. And H.P. Blavatsky did include–with the exception of the said specific devolving tribes–individuals of the Black Race as part of the Aryan Root Race.

Samael Aun Weor also wrote that dark skinned Arabs and Hindus are of the Black Race as well, and that they are Aryan.

Also, there have been on this Earth devolving humanoids with non-melanted skin; the Neanderthals for example.

Unfortunately, the majority of the people on this planet are now entering devolution, regardless race.

Gnostic Apprentice 03-08-2011 12:14 AM

I meant to write in the above post "non-melanated" (meaning without melanin or with very little melanin).

Gnostic Apprentice 03-08-2011 12:28 AM

Noticed another typo, which should read:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnostic Apprentice
Also, there have been on this Earth devolving humanoids with non-melanated skin; the Neanderthals for example.

Unfortunately, the majority of the people on this planet are now entering devolution, regardless of race.

Why can't we edit our posts on these forums anyway?

Goatski 03-08-2011 12:30 AM

I felt your negative psychological aggregates, like tentacles, reach across the fifth dimension to grab at my very being. I say unto you that I, Han Gebur, Adept of the White Lodge and Angel of the Fourth Sephirah subdued your unconscious creations and caste them back into the Abyss. I have come to you to address your psychological turmoil and remove the blot from thine eye.

Quote:

"Of such semi-animal creatures, the sole remnants known to Ethnology were the Tasmanians, a portion of the Australians and a mountain tribe in China, the men and women of which are entirely covered with hair. They were the last descendants in a direct line of the semi-animal latter-day Lemurians referred to. There are, however, considerable numbers of the mixed Lemuro-Atlantean peoples produced by various crossings with such semi-human stocks -- e.g., the wild men of Borneo, the Veddhas of Ceylon, classed by Prof. Flower among Aryans (!), most of the remaining Australians, Bushmen, Negritos, Andaman Islanders, etc." - H.P. Blavatsky's "The Secret Doctrine", Vol. 2, pages 195-6.

"Mankind is obviously divided into god-informed men and lower human creatures. The intellectual difference between the Aryan and other civilized nations and such savages as the South Sea Islanders, is inexplicable on any other grounds. No amount of culture, nor generations of training amid civilization, could raise such human specimens as the Bushmen, the Veddhas of Ceylon, and some African Tribes, to the same intellectual level as the Aryans, the Semites, and the Turanians so called. The 'sacred spark' is missing in them and it is they who are the only inferior races on the globe, now happily -- owing to the wise adjustment of nature which ever works in that direction -- fast dying out. Verily mankind is 'of one blood,' but not of the same essence. We are the hot-house, artificially quickened plants in nature, having in us a spark, which in them is latent." - H.P. Blavatsky's "The Secret Doctrine", Vol. 2, page 421

"Thus will mankind, race after race, perform its appointed cycle-pilgrimage. Climates will, and have already begun, to change, each tropical year after the other dropping one sub-race, but only to beget another higher race on the ascending cycle; while a series of other less favoured groups -- the failures of nature -- will, like some individual men, vanish from the human family without even leaving a trace behind" - H.P. Blavatsky's "The Secret Doctrine", Vol. 2, page 446.

Truth is not racist. It is.

Quote:

What the White Lodge actually teaches, has nothing to do with the racist nonsense you guys are saying.
Racist? Please refrain from such slanderous comments. Nothing I mentioned was in the least bit racist. There is no need to invoke such negative majicks. Words possess power over those who walk unconsciously. For God created the Heavens and the Kingdom through the Word.

Brother Harold Porter 03-08-2011 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnostic Apprentice (Post 706392)
Noticed another typo. Why can't we edit our posts on these forums anyway?

Why don't you take a deep breath and the time to do it right the first time? There is no rush to clack your keys in furious hatred of the Truth and Salvation of Christianity, my friend.

Jesus loves you.

In Him

Gnostic Apprentice 03-08-2011 12:45 AM

I admit, I shouldn't have been so harsh in my posting. If I could edit my first post here I would, to tone it down. Nonetheless, what you are quoting here by H.P. Blavatsky does not contradict my posts. Please go back and read my posts and compare them to what you've quoted from H.P. Blavatsky. And if you have time and are interested, read this thread on the Gnostic forums.

About your avatar picture. I'm not saying that it depicts a black hood (I can't exactly tell, but it looks like it does), however if it does depict a black hood; keep this in mind:

Quote:

Among the masters of the White Lodge, not one wears a black hood. The Master Zanoni (a White Master), dresses in a black tunic and wears a distinguished mantle of the same color, but never a black hood. This is because the black hood is only for black magicians.

If it is not a black hood, then my apologies.

Gnostic Apprentice 03-08-2011 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goatski (Post 75727)

Quote:

"The First Root Race was gigantic and black in color...."

"They are the Glacial Men, who, for the good of this poor suffering humanity, still exist."

"Individuals of such a group which correspond to the first race.... ...have preserved their original purity."

"Presently, the members of such a group, have a beautiful human size and presence similar to our own. They have perfect bodies of flesh and bone, and great wisdom. Indeed, they are the living prototype of what all of the populace of the Earth should be." - Gazing At the Mystery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goatski (Post 75727)

Again, H.P. Blavatsky wrote that only some of the African tribes are devolving.