The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Catholic Superstition (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   The Pope hides child molesters in the Vatican!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=635)

eliot mayfield 10-23-2006 07:27 AM

The Pope hides child molesters in the Vatican!!

Pope Ratshit will burn in the deepest pits in Hell and I'm real happy about it and I hope it happens real soon.
The Pope has been hiding priests who abuse children and helping them to do it!
From this show on the usually dispicable BBC:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programme...ma/5402928.stm

DOYLE: Terror struck at approximately 10 past 3 in the afternoon, when he decided to come in and, as he put it, help me with the practicing of my music. Then a moment later everything changes. I was hauled back down onto the bed, I was told to lie down on the bed with him, on the bed where I was made to grope his private area. I was then... oh... (struggling and distressed) I was then mauled really. It was: "You're going to be intimate with me, you're going to get closer to me, you're going to be my special person." I think all my hopes and dreams went then. It was just a question of when, how, will it ever stop.

Now, this what the priest did to a young boy. What did those cathylikers do about it? Nothing. And you know who was in charge of it? Pope Ratshit!

Crimen sollicitationis is indicative of a world-wide policy of absolute secrecy and control of all cases of sexual abuse by the clergy. But what you really have here is an explicit written policy to cover up cases of child sexual abuse by the clergy, to punish those who would call attention to these crimes by churchmen. You've got a written policy that says the Vatican will control these situations, and you also have, I think, clear written evidence of the fact that all they're concerned about is containing and controlling the problem. Nowhere in any of these documents does it say anything about helping the victims. The only thing it does is say that they can impose fear on the victims, and punish the victims, for discussing or disclosing what had happened to them.
KENYON: The procedure was intended to protect a priests reputation until the church had investigated. But in practice it can offer a blueprint for cover-ups. The man in charge of enforcing it for 20 years was Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, the man made Pope last year.

Makes you want to puke doesn't it? put a nazi in charge of protecting children? The catholic church is a pedophile ring!
The next priest I see is going to get a pile driver from Christ! Followed by a camel clutch for good measure and then a few kicks to the ribs!

OLIVER O'GRADY
Former Catholic Priest
[giving evidence in court] If the boy was tall or fat, that wouldn't attract me. I tended to take boys that were rather slim built. I tended to be attracted to the genital area, and there was a part of me would kind of want to be in touch with that, or to discover that, to see that in this particular boy

:bad: :blowup: :furious:

Pastor Ezekiel 10-23-2006 11:52 AM

Re: The Pope hides child molesters in the Vatican!!

The depths of the depravity in that mary-worshipping cult never cease to amaze me. Jesus, PLEASE ride in on your white stallion and slay the nazi antichrist and all his minions soon!! :jesus:

Pastor Al E Pistle 10-23-2006 12:03 PM

Where is Fish with another excuse for the AntiChrist?

Brother Temperance 10-23-2006 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 11274)
Where is Fish with another excuse for the AntiChrist?

Up a priest's skirt, most likely.

Fish 10-24-2006 12:11 AM

Uhm, I'm here.

And I challenge you to find one, just one Church in the world where all men have remained faithfull.

Pastor Al E Pistle 10-24-2006 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11386)
Uhm, I'm here.

And I challenge you to find one, just one Church in the world where all men have remained faithfull.

Easy. Landover Baptist. But the point is not a man being faithful to his wife. The POINT is running a cult of homosexual paedophiles and actively protecting them AND calling that a church, AND TELLING PEOPLE WHO ARE HETEROSEXUAL HOW TO LIVE!

Rachael Van Helsing 10-24-2006 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 11407)
Easy. Landover Baptist. But the point is not a man being faithful to his wife. The POINT is running a cult of homosexual paedophiles and actively protecting them AND calling that a church, AND TELLING PEOPLE WHO ARE HETEROSEXUAL HOW TO LIVE!

Argh!!
Once more I notice I'm drawn to agree with you!

Fork boy, will you STOP it? Your nancy pantsying simpering responses are MAKING ME AGREE WITH THESE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME!!

You should be ashamed. :angry:

Pastor Al E Pistle 10-24-2006 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 11409)
Your nancy pantsying simpering responses are MAKING ME AGREE WITH THESE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME!!

It's impossible not to agree with me, dumplingbuns.

Fish 10-24-2006 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 11409)
Argh!!
Once more I notice I'm drawn to agree with you!

Fork boy, will you STOP it? Your nancy pantsying simpering responses are MAKING ME AGREE WITH THESE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME!!

You should be ashamed. :angry:

You have more in common with these people than you think.

Rachael Van Helsing 10-24-2006 01:53 AM

Quote:

Last I checked, I wasn't an xtian fundamentalist, so wrong again, fork boy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 11411)
It's impossible not to agree with me, dumplingbuns.

:blink:
Sat WHAT, Pastor Al?

Pastor Isaac Peters 10-24-2006 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11412)

Even Mrs. Van Hellskitchen makes more sense than you do, so in that sense, I have to agree.

Pastor Al E Pistle 10-24-2006 02:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 11413)
Sat WHAT, Pastor Al?

You know.....like this:

Rachael Van Helsing 10-24-2006 02:09 AM

Pastor, with all due respect, one of her legs probably weighs more than I do. If anything I need to gain weight, not lose it.
And why are you thinking about my 'buns' anyway?? :blink:

Quote:

Even Mrs. Van Hellskitchen makes more sense than you do, so in that sense, I have to agree.
See, now this freakish fork boy is making these people agree with me!! :fear2:

Just curious, fork boy, how can you defend such heinous crimes? Saying 'everybody makes mistakes' is not an excuse. If it were, a murderer's lawyer could say 'everybody makes mistakes' and that would hold up in court.
But does it? Nope!
So then tell me, how can you defend those crimes?

Fish 10-24-2006 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 11418)
*shudder*
Pastor, with all due respect, one of her legs probably weighs more than I do. If anything I need to gain weight, not lose it.

He is probably sizing you up to put you underwater when he baptises you. :D

Pastor Al E Pistle 10-24-2006 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 11418)
*shudder*

Well, I was looking at the roly-poly, white puffy dumplings that are boiling in the chicken stock, bouncing off one another like pigs in a sack and and your buns naturally came to mind. Nothing personal. Pear-shaped people are just like everyone else, dear.

Rachael Van Helsing 10-24-2006 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 11421)
Well, I was looking at the roly-poly, white puffy dumplings that are boiling in the chicken stock, bouncing off one another like pigs in a sack and and your buns naturally came to mind. Nothing personal. Pear-shaped people are just like everyone else, dear.

Sweet merciful crawdads, Pastor, I'm beginning to worry about you. You can't seem to keep your mind off the strangest things. :innocent:

*Do we really need to think about buns now? I as much as you are curious to see how fish can defend the crimes of the church he belongs to:

Quote:

Originally Posted by me
Just curious, fork boy, how can you defend such heinous crimes? Saying 'everybody makes mistakes' is not an excuse. If it were, a murderer's lawyer could say 'everybody makes mistakes' and that would hold up in court.
But does it? Nope!
So then tell me, how can you defend those crimes?

Pastor Al E Pistle 10-24-2006 02:32 AM

No one can defend the crimes of the AntiChrist. I am tuning fish out by the minute.

Rachael Van Helsing 10-24-2006 02:46 AM

True, nothing can defend the crimes of the church. But it's interesting to see him make an attempt.

As much as you guys are MEANIES, dear Pastor, I can't agree that your reasons for acting as you do are, in fact, biblical (no excuse but you ARE brainwashed meanies). He doesn't even have that as an excuse, as I'm not sure what bible he's reading, but I've never seen that one before!

Fish 10-24-2006 02:53 AM

To hold past abuses of the people in charge of the Church against the Church is like holding the abuses of Americans at Abu Graib against all Americans... Or like saying all Germans are Jew killing Nazis. Or saying all Irish are terrorists. etc etc etc.

Those who abused their power in the past are accountible to God. Lets not forget that.

Rachael Van Helsing 10-24-2006 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11431)
To hold past abuses of the people in charge of the Church against the Church is like holding the abuses of Americans at Abu Graib against all Americans... Or like saying all Germans are Jew killing Nazis. Or saying all Irish are terrorists. etc etc etc.

Those who abused their power in the past are accountible to God. Lets not forget that.

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!
I was expecting something pathetic but fork boy's really outdone himself this time!

Are you trying to become the posterboy for 'international dunce week'?

You think the crimes of the church are in the PAST??
Open your eyes, fork boy. As long as abrahamic religions exist they will do harm!