The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Photographic Evidence of a Miracle! Jesus LIVES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117122)

Mary Etheldreda 12-08-2019 09:40 PM

Photographic Evidence of a Miracle! Jesus LIVES!

1 Attachment(s)
Atheists can't deny this miraculous evidence of His Existence except through lying through their blackened, jealous hearts!https://preview.redd.it/hl5ahc99jg34...=webp&7efa27a1https://preview.redd.it/hl5ahc99jg34...=webp&ede76480https://preview.redd.it/hl5ahc99jg34...=webp&7efa27a1

Emily Brent 12-08-2019 11:16 PM

Re: Photographic Evidence of a Miracle! Jesus LIVES!

My favourite details the statuette of Lots wife next to this beautiful miracle art!

Johny Joe Hold 12-09-2019 12:47 AM

The Group of nonbelievers fell to their knees...
That is so beautiful.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 12-09-2019 02:36 AM

Mrs. Etheldreda, we're so lucky to have you keeping an eye out for Jesus. He keeps popping up in different places which makes me believe His return is imminent.

Johny Joe Hold 12-09-2019 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1261837)
Mrs. Etheldreda, we're so lucky to have you keeping an eye out for Jesus. He keeps popping up in different places which makes me believe His return is imminent.

The atheists laugh when Jesus appears on a piece of toast or a broken window. But I think your instinct is correct, Dr. Toole, they are signs of His imminent return.

Basilissa 12-09-2019 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1261825)
Atheists can't deny this miraculous evidence of His Existence except through lying through their blackened, jealous hearts!

The True Miracle™ of that image is that despite of a detailed depiction of Our Savior being painted with salt, the salt shaker is still half full! :thumbsup:

Johny Joe Hold 12-09-2019 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1261840)
The True Miracle™ of that image is that despite of a detailed depiction of Our Savior being painted with salt, the salt shaker is still half full! :thumbsup:

I found the straight line along the bottom miraculous. When He decides to make His presence know it's art beyond our comprehension.

BibleReader2231 12-09-2019 09:03 PM

I have no reason to doubt that this picture is real. What raises my eyebrows is that it happened to a Messicant. I’m sure he didn’t use a glue print and that God was just there to mock the liberals with this miracle though.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 12-09-2019 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1261840)

It's like the miracle of the loaves and the fishes all over again!

Mary Etheldreda 12-09-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 (Post 1261871)
What raises my eyebrows is that it happened to a Messicant.

Don't be so racist. Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world. Black and Yellow, Red and White, they are special in His Sight. Brown is just a combination of all the other colors so the song doesn't need to include that, besides who wants to sing songs with words that rhyme with brown? The point is the same - Jesus loves all the different colored children who love and obey Him.

Basilissa 12-10-2019 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1261872)
It's like the miracle of the loaves and the fishes all over again!

It is! :wub: Although I must admit - I sort of prefer when Jesus does this trick with wine! :thumbsup:
:drinks_wine:

Emily Brent 12-10-2019 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1261893)
It is! :wub: Although I must admit - I sort of prefer when Jesus does this trick with wine! :thumbsup:
:drinks_wine:

I'd perfer if He he did a reverse trick and turned wine into water and nob

Isabella White 12-10-2019 09:44 PM

Well, I am afraid that I am cautiously skeptical of this young man's newly-found repentance, but I'll give him a chance here. When he makes a decision to obey the :lord-fancy: in ALL that he does, then I might become impressed.

Leviticus 19:28 "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord."

A blessed day to all,
Sincerely, Isabella W.

Johny Joe Hold 12-10-2019 10:37 PM

Water into wine, loaves and fishes, we know these are doable because He has done them before. If we are patient He will do them for us.

BrotherLarry 12-11-2019 09:57 AM

I personally witnessed a miracle when the headlights shining on a tree made the shadow of a cross on a neighbor’s house if you pulled in the driveway in such a way that you also cast the light against his satellite dish. Things like this are indeed messages from Heaven reminding us that we have only moments to save foul sinners from the clutches of the evil one. Skeptics should ask the question “Have I ever seen an image of Buddha or Allah on toast?”

No. No you haven’t.

Once was lost 12-11-2019 04:15 PM

Now if we could only get that young man here at Landover and teach him about Leviticus 19:28. I think after that he might actually turn out to be a true Christian. :thumbsup:Search Results

Web results

Search Results

Web results

Isabella White 12-11-2019 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1261942)
Skeptics should ask the question “Have I ever seen an image of Buddha or Allah on toast?” No. No you haven’t.

Oh, my; how this is so true, dear Great-Grandbaby Brother Larry, and I do thank you for mentioning it. Now, while it is very unlikely that some will raise legitimate claims about having seen Allah, Buddah or even the Pope on their toast, I've read that others have made such claims about other Satanic, influential persons, as you will see in the attached photo.

A blessed day to you, Darling Brother Larry,
Lovingly, Granny Isabella
https://external-content.duckduckgo....jpg&f=1&nofb=1

VictoryOS 12-11-2019 07:34 PM

This miracle salt art also proves that Jesus is a BLUE eyed, WHITE man. Not some colored boy or towel head like the liberals want you to believe.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 12-11-2019 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictoryOS (Post 1261983)
This miracle salt art also proves that Jesus is a BLUE eyed, WHITE man. Not some colored boy or towel head like the liberals want you to believe.

It's gorgeous, isn't it? Even His elegant, ever-so-slightly tip-tilted nose is portrayed to perfection.

Vengeance Puriel 12-11-2019 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1261942)
I personally witnessed a miracle when the headlights shining on a tree made the shadow of a cross on a neighbor’s house if you pulled in the driveway in such a way that you also cast the light against his satellite dish. Things like this are indeed messages from Heaven reminding us that we have only moments to save foul sinners from the clutches of the evil one. Skeptics should ask the question “Have I ever seen an image of Buddha or Allah on toast?”

No. No you haven’t.

Did you know Buddha never wanted to be worshipped? He was a prince who ran away from his kingdom to seek enlightenment, he didn't want the followers they just kept showing up.( like the part in Forrest Gump where all the people were mindlessly running with him).As for Allah they say the translation of the word Allah means God, that he's the same God as ours. But they took out the Jesus part.