The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Thrifty Christian (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Investment opportunities under the new BLM overlords? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117651)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 06-04-2020 03:32 AM

Investment opportunities under the new BLM overlords?

Now that America's mayors have abdicated, some new business opportunities have opened up.

Let's start with clothing, since every third-world country starts with sweatshop clothes factories, and AMerica's cities are looking very 3rd-world right now:

1. Knee-Pads will sell like hotcakes, now that white people have to kneel before any black people they come across:

2. Barbie Cortez urges her supporters to bring fire-proof gloves to peaceful protests. These will sell well, whenever the promised peaceful protests actually start happening.

3. Picnic blankets. Now that businesses have been burned and will never be rebuilt, every Democrat-run city will be like Detroit, with entire vacant blocks bulldozed and returning to prairie. Therefore lots of nice places for picnics.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pr...tTFq2l4q2A-sZT

4. Burial shrouds. For all of the grandmothers that will die from COVID thanks to Democrats deciding that public safety means forming mobs and screaming in each other's faces for hours.

WWJDnow 06-04-2020 12:25 PM

Re: Investment opportunities under the new BLM overlords?

We should try to understand why black people in America feel such rage--originally all people were white, but, as they spread into their various lands after Noah's flood, the Africans mated with gorillas. There's no other explanation for how a bunch of white people could have turned into a bunch of black people in only 5,000 years.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 06-07-2020 08:49 PM

Now that Democrats give you a Sainthood for breaking into a pregnant hispanic woman's house and putting a gun against her belly, maybe bulletproof nighties will sell. And baby-sized coffins.

https://greatgameindia.com/wp-conten...ns-abdomen.jpg

Basilissa 06-08-2020 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1269370)
Now that Democrats give you a Sainthood for breaking into a pregnant hispanic woman's house and putting a gun against her belly, maybe bulletproof nighties will sell. And baby-sized coffins.

I think I understand what you are hinting at here, Brother Jeb, but let me verbalize it so I can be sure we're on the same page.

Basically, you are worried about our overburdened justice system. However, unlike the hysterical millennials who want to get rid of the police (and I suppose replace it with some other force aimed at protecting law obeying citizens and rounding up criminals, but it will not be named "police"), your suggestion is more subtle and way more ingenious.

I believe what you are suggesting is a way to make the justice system cheaper and more efficient - and it even doesn't include outsourcing it to China! Let's just get rid of the lawyers, judges, jurors, prisons, all that, and have the police decide whether to free or execute on the spot any suspected criminal they get their hands on, right in the moment they catch him/her.

Is that what you were thinking about when you brought up George Floyd's criminal past, Brother Jeb? Since he was already a criminal, the police was right to shortcut the justice system and execute capital punishment without the need to involve lawyers, judges, and jurors?

I suppose it will be an easy leap for anyone who is Supporting Our Troops. Our soldiers have the God-given right to kill any man, woman, or child - and even if someone brings up some made-up "war criminal" charges, there's always our President Trump to pardon the convicted war criminals, that is, to Support Our Troops by giving them a green light to torture and kill anyone they desire to torture and kill. I guess you suggest that we grant the same right to the police - am I right, Brother Jeb?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 06-08-2020 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1269389)
...shortcut the justice system and execute capital punishment without the need to involve lawyers, judges, and jurors?

Of course the justice system I want to see is the Biblical one: if you've got a problem, you bring it to the True Christian King, who makes an arbitrary judgement.

What role lawyers, judges, jurors, prisons have in the True Christian system is best left to better Biblical scholars that I am. Though my first impulse, upon hearing the slogan "What if it was your son", is to say "If my son was a career criminal who broke into a pregnant woman's house and shoved a gun against her baby, I would have already strangled him myself".

But this is all a moot point, because the de-facto Democratic Party Platform is to get rid of all police. Cities will run their systems the way they already do in places that are controlled by the left and their allies.
So, justice in every Democrat-run city will soon look like a cross between justice on campus, and justice in Venezuela, Gaza, West Bank, and similarly "decolonized" places.

Will the new system have proper lawyers, judges, jurors, checks and balances, rule of law, equal treatment under the law, evidence-based decision-making, and compliance with international law? I don't know, I've not been to Venezuela lately. But here's London:

Social Construct 06-08-2020 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1269395)
evidence-based decision-making

Evidence is racist:

Quote:

Originally Posted by National Academy Of Sciences
We find no evidence of anti-Black or anti-Hispanic disparities across shootings, and White officers are not more likely to shoot minority civilians than non-White officers.

See? Science = genocide.

Basilissa 06-17-2020 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominiqueDomgaard (Post 1269746)
A long time ago, when I used to be a model, I was doing a photoshoot in New York in a back alley when I was approached by this black person who smelt of three weeks urine and made several unreasonable demands in regards to my wallet and my ladyhood. Rightly, I refused. He then proceeded to spit at me and called me a "white-nigger bitch."

This is the paradox I find with the BLM movement. Are all American black men this aggressively racist towards white people? Can any of us truly agree that this repugnant man's life is worth more than than the rest of us?

This is why liberals really confuse me with their SJW pandering. I don't get it.

I'm sure it was all your fault. How revealing was the clothing you were wearing?

I'm quite often in Detroit and never receive such indecent proposals, but then again, my clothes clearly say that I'm not interested. :innocent:

Basilissa 06-17-2020 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominiqueDomgaard (Post 1269748)
You are very lucky to not be harassed. I saw your photo and yes, it's definitely your clothes.

It's not luck, dear. God is my shepherd. You really should try dressing modestly if you truly want to avoid being harrassed. It's always the woman's fault, no matter what race the man is.

Social Construct 06-20-2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominiqueDomgaard (Post 1269748)
It was for these snowsuits,

You must have been sweating, which is cultural appropriation. Only POC can truly sweat.

Basilissa 06-20-2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Social Construct (Post 1269860)
You must have been sweating, which is cultural appropriation. Only POC can truly sweat.

Speak for yourself, dear. Indians (from the West Indies) don't sweat at all. They dare to think that white people are the smelly sweaty ones. :badmood:

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 06-20-2020 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1269862)
Speak for yourself, dear. Indians (from the West Indies) don't sweat at all.

Well, maybe they say they don't. In this, as in so much else, they are incorrect. :birgits_giggle:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012...51_468x391.jpg

Uncle Rutherford 08-08-2020 02:14 AM

For those wishing to want to appear to appease the angry lieberals, I could set up a non-profit to teach inner city hoodlums how to read The Bible. It may surprise some of you to know I’m a Nigra but I assure you, I have read The KJV Bible in its entirety and know how God wants me to live. With that said, if I set up this non-profit you’d have the ability to donate to my worthy cause and make this a great reason to rub in angry HATEFUL lieberal BLM terrorists. I wonder if this would make them go home and get an education for once in their lazy hellbound lives. Again, this is just an idea I’m throwing out. If it’s not okay, I completely understand as I look at all you smart white Christians as the most intelligent beings on this planet.

Des 10-22-2020 05:06 PM

I'm putting my money in grape soda and KFC stocks, just in case,

henrysten587 11-26-2020 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1269747)
I'm sure it was all your fault. How revealing was the clothing you were wearing?

I'm quite often in Detroit and never receive such indecent proposals, but then again, my clothes clearly say that I'm not interested. :innocent:

yes you are saying right, its every time woman's mistake.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-27-2020 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henrysten587 (Post 1277045)
yes you are saying right, its every time woman's mistake.

Friend, why would you barge into a conversation without introducing yourself first? Especially to make a bone-headed statement like that. There are a bounty of reasons for a man to rape a women, every case is different. And if it results in a child and a marriage then how can it be a mistake? Sometimes a woman can do a good things, you know?