The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Creflo Dollar cheated! Pastor Ezekiel Flint's record has NOT been broken! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117170)

Faith_Machine 12-23-2019 03:47 AM

Creflo Dollar cheated! Pastor Ezekiel Flint's record has NOT been broken!

Friends, I know you were as nonplussed as I was when the Tennessee Bureau of Christian World Records announced Creflo Dollar had broken Pastor Zeke's record for Longest Sermon in Human History.

To be sure, at twenty three hours, nine minutes and one second, Creflo's June 2018 homily on the need for African Americans to reject premarital sex and seek deeper relationships with Jesus does sound like an impressive achievement.

But not so fast!

According to the following article...

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ne...icals-bla.html

...black preachers only have the longest average sermon times because they're constantly pausing for dramatic effect, and giving their overly demonstrative parishioners adequate time to wave their hands in the air and call out things like, "Oh yes," and "Amen, Lordt!"

I have painstakingly listened to every second of Creflo's record-breaking sermon, taking careful notes the whole time, and the results are damning.

If you remove every long, unnecessary gap in the pastor's speech, his sermon's total duration is a mere seventeen hours, four minutes, and twenty seconds!

Thus, Pastor Zeke's April 2017 sermon on the Satanic roots of boogie-woogie music, which lasted twenty two hours, six minutes, and thirteen seconds, still stands as history's longest!

I have forwarded my findings to the Tennessee Bureau, and I look forward to a ruling soon.

You are welcome, everybody.

You are welcome.

Johny Joe Hold 12-23-2019 04:20 AM

Re: Creflo Dollar cheated! Pastor Ezekiel Flint's record has NOT been broken!

Creflo Dollar has been cheating since forever. He has claimed to own the largest airplane. Now it is clear Pastor Zeke will soon have one bigger.

Then Creflo tried to claim he was helping his teenage daughter to a more responsible life when he injured her by choking. She recovered but the boyfriend Creflo disliked has left the scene.

Now we learn he did not speak as long as he claimed. I'm sure Jesus can see through Creflo and knows Pastor Zeke preached the longest sermon on record.

Faith_Machine 12-23-2019 05:14 AM

What Creflo did (and what all these black Evangelical preachers seem to do) is no different than what a high school student does, when they are told to turn in a certain number of pages' worth of essay, so they type double spaced, just to increase the page count.

BibleReader2231 12-24-2019 05:07 PM

Should I trust the article that Faith Machine linked? I know he’s a wonderful man who cares a lot about the children he works with. I am at an impasse because the article linked is from Christianity Today. As Trump recently pointed out, they are dishonest liars, therefore this is reason enough for me to believe that black pastors actually DONT give the longest sermons.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 12-24-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 1262396)
What Creflo did (and what all these black Evangelical preachers seem to do) is no different than what a high school student does, when they are told to turn in a certain number of pages' worth of essay, so they type double spaced, just to increase the page count.

Sadly I wasn't able to be present at Pastor Zeke's magnificent oration, but I heard from several usually reliable witnesses that he managed the whole thing without taking even one, single, brief comfort break! Is this true?

Faith_Machine 12-25-2019 03:09 AM

It's quite true, Joanna! Just between you, me, and the wall, Pastor wears Depends during his marathon praise sessions!

Faith_Machine 12-25-2019 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 (Post 1262442)
Should I trust the article that Faith Machine linked? I know he’s a wonderful man who cares a lot about the children he works with. I am at an impasse because the article linked is from Christianity Today. As Trump recently pointed out, they are dishonest liars, therefore this is reason enough for me to believe that black pastors actually DONT give the longest sermons.

You back-stabbing little strumpet, how dare you question my judgment?

The Department of Faith assured me the editor of "Christianity Today" will be removed from that position forthwith, and I assumed this had become common knowledge.

Guess you were out of the loop, probably because you don't bother to stay current on topics of concern to people of faith.

I am so offended by your insolence! Why, I have a mind to take you across my knee and paddle your bottom until it's bright red!

BibleReader2231 12-25-2019 03:29 PM

That is a punishment I would have to accept Brother Faith Machine without question. My Pa would allow it as I just asked him this Christmas morning. In all honesty, your views about Christianity Today’s unfounded data lines up perfectly with Trump’s opinion of the paper about them lying.

Vengeance Puriel 12-30-2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 1262471)
You back-stabbing little strumpet, how dare you question my judgment?

The Department of Faith assured me the editor of "Christianity Today" will be removed from that position forthwith, and I assumed this had become common knowledge.

Guess you were out of the loop, probably because you don't bother to stay current on topics of concern to people of faith.

I am so offended by your insolence! Why, I have a mind to take you across my knee and paddle your bottom until it's bright red!

why cause she wasn't sure, cause no one told her otherwise? Trumps word is law so how was she told know it was being or has be changed use you're head.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 12-30-2019 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance Puriel (Post 1262683)
how was she told know it was being or has be changed use you're head.

Could someone translate that into human language for me, please? Thank you.

Mary Etheldreda 12-31-2019 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1262685)

I can supply some punctuation, if that helps. I'm a big fan of the comma, it makes run on sentences more endearing. Purell should use with caution. Here:

Quote:

?!,.();""

Basilissa 12-31-2019 07:51 AM

Quote:

I proudly call myself multilingual, but I am as baffled as you are, Sister. The subject of that phrase seems to be BibleReader. However, I am confused regarding the rest of the grammatical structure. What is being done to whom? Also, why is Purell calling Brother Faith a head? Is that an insult? Does Purell think that FM has no body, that his head just floats without anything attached to it?

So many questions. :hmmm:

Alvin Moss 12-31-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

I have been to Pineville, Sister. It is located on the North Carolina-South Carolina border and conveniently placed for a fast get away when the authorities of either state come looking for violators. They drink the moonshine whiskey there and most of the people in the vicinity talk like that due to their drunken and irrational condition. They are armed to the teeth and inclined to shoot anyone they don't recognize. I barely escaped the town with my life and I cannot recommend the place.

Vengeance Puriel 12-31-2019 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1262721)
I have been to Pineville, Sister. It is located on the North Carolina-South Carolina border and conveniently placed for a fast get away when the authorities of either state come looking for violators. They drink the moonshine whiskey there and most of the people in the vicinity talk like that due to their drunken and irrational condition. They are armed to the teeth and inclined to shoot anyone they don't recognize. I barely escaped the town with my life and I cannot recommend the place.

I'm from spruce pine NC , I've only been in Pineville about 4 years.

Vengeance Puriel 12-31-2019 10:06 PM

Quote:

I was saying that he jump to the conclusion that she should already know, without knowledge is that she did or did not. He insulted her on the basis that it was common knowledge, when in fact not even her father knew the information otherwise she wouldn't have said what she said. I was telling him to use his head, and think before he speaks consider who he's talking to.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 12-31-2019 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance Puriel (Post 1262763)
I was saying that he jump to the conclusion that she should already know, without knowledge is that she did or did not. He insulted her on the basis that it was common knowledge, when in fact not even her father knew the information otherwise she wouldn't have said what she said. I was telling him to use his head, and think before he speaks consider who he's talking to.

Thank you dear, but that's really no clearer. Have you considered proof-reading your posts before sending them? By "he jump" are you referring to my dear Brother in Christ, Faith_Machine? I so then I would suggest (and - unlike you - I do this quite politely), that you take your own advice and think before you speak and consider to whom you are talking.

On the bright side, though, I do think that you and Maxine make the perfect couple, both physically and intellectually, and I wish you every happiness together - far, far away from Freehold. :thumbsup:

Vengeance Puriel 12-31-2019 10:39 PM

;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1262770)
Thank you dear, but that's really no clearer. Have you considered proof-reading your posts before sending them? By "he jump" are you referring to my dear Brother in Christ, Faith_Machine? I so then I would suggest (and - unlike you - I do this quite politely), that you take your own advice and think before you speak and consider to whom you are talking.

On the bright side, though, I do think that you and Maxine make the perfect couple, both physically and intellectually, and I wish you every happiness together - far, far away from Freehold. :thumbsup:

She is rather cute.

Johny Joe Hold 02-08-2022 04:07 AM

I cannot believe how low the Rev. Creflo Dollar guy will go to preach more than Pastor Zeke, draw a bigger salary, have a bigger airplane or minister to a larger church. He is obsessed with besting Pastor Zeke.

His newest deal is trying to attract women to his church. He is doing it by preaching gender equality. God hates the idea of gender equality; the Bible teaches against it and any Baptist worth his salt will kick it out the door.

Creflo is very clever. He has pushed his wife, Taffi, out on stage and has her collecting money from women over the equality thing. You can bet Creflo is in the counting room watching over the money she brings in. His net worth is now listed at $28 million. We at Landover Baptist need to watch out for this. We need to finish buying a bigger airplane than Creflo and explain to women that equality is not the Christian path to holiness.

Equally Qualified (taffidollar.org)

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.-JUZO...2.5&pid=SANGAM

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/data...Qx0r0KFCgD/9k=
https://www.landoverbaptist.net/data...knoEdxFFFMY//Z

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/data...FovyIihL//2Q==

Phil Ander 02-08-2022 10:27 AM

Creflo & Taffi?

Such ridiculous names. Certainly not Christian names. I guess we could call them first names or forenames.

Creflo sounds like some sort of pharmaceutical for elderly gentlemen with an unsuccessful visit to the urinal.

Taffi. What were her parents thinking? Why would you name your daughter after a congealed blob of sugar?

Phil

WWJDnow 02-08-2022 04:25 PM

Creflo and Taffi are no worse than ghetto names such as LaShwana and Quantavius. This colossal lack of judgment illustrates why black and brown people should not be allowed to vote.