The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   where does the bible speak against pedophilia ? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=13297)

Joh 07-16-2008 12:45 AM

where does the bible speak against pedophilia ?

Where in the bible does it speak against pedophilia. since I have never found a single verse condemning it but it is strongly condemned amoung chrsitans, so they must have some bibilical basis for that. ? would anyone know ?

Deaner 07-16-2008 12:49 AM

Re: where does the bible speak against pedophilia ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joh (Post 210577)
Where in the bible does it speak against pedophilia. since I have never found a single verse condemning it but it is strongly condemned amoung chrsitans, so they must have some bibilical basis for that. ? would anyone know ?

Are you into little kids Sambo? Where in the Bible does it say you can't lounge around on your porch all day drinking malt liquor?

StarrKingGrad 07-16-2008 03:24 AM

I don't think you really want to hear their answer.

Ahimaaz Smith 07-16-2008 03:29 AM

Quote:

Where in the bible does it speak against pedophilia.

No place, directly. In Matthew 18:10, Jesus says:

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

But that probably only referred to the specific children who were present at the time. However, outside marriage, engaging in pedophilic acts would be either adultery or fornication (and, even worse, it's almost always homosexuality, too). Indeed, Paul tells us in Hebrews 13:4:

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

At Landover, we have zero tolerance for pedophiles. We don't let fathers sell their daughters into marriage until the age of twelve, and they're usually much older than that when we arrange their marriages.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 07-16-2008 04:02 AM

Quote:

Wherit but it is strongly condemned amoung chrsitans,

At least you're smart enough not to confuse catholics with Christians.

Pedophilia is a form of homosexuality, so just read what the Bible says about homosexuals (ie: they are to be executed).

As for sex with young girls, is she's not fertile yet, having sex with her would be a form of fornification and sperm-spilling, like oral sex, masturbation, and other unmentionable acts.

We always insist that husbands not consumate their marriage until their wife has had her first period.

Remy Lebeau 07-16-2008 04:05 AM

Quote:

If a young lady can bear children soldiers or a young man can seed a woman; they are adults. To have sexual encounters with a underdeveloped child is not in accordance with the Lord's order to be fruitful and multiply. We don't tolerate fornicators in Freehold.

Father Peter Rast 07-16-2008 11:40 AM

Some of the finest theological minds in Holy Mother Rome have considered this question. Since the answers are too long to quote here, why don't you simply do a Google search for "Bible pedophilia" and read them for yourself?

In Christ and His real favorite church,

Father Pete

VictoryOS 07-16-2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Peter Rast (Post 210715)
Some of the finest theological minds in Holy Mother Rome have considered this question.

Yeah, you Romanists sure are heavy thinkers! If you're so smart, why do you worship a dead human rather than the Son of God?

Joh 07-16-2008 06:10 PM

I don't think you people understand, I said, "where" does the bible speak against pedophilia ? I couldn't care less about what people think about it, I want to know what the bible says about it.

JennyD 07-16-2008 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joh (Post 210796)
I don't think you people understand, I said, "where" does the bible speak against pedophilia ? I couldn't care less about what people think about it, I want to know what the bible says about it.

I believe your question has been repeatedly answered.

Pedophilia is non-reproductive sex, and is fornication. That makes it as sinful as murder or sodomy.

The addition of a new name for it in modern times doesn't change the sin.

So NO, you may NOT have sex with children, as the Papists do.

Joh 07-16-2008 11:18 PM

What you said is not necceserily true. I've heard girls as young as 8 being pregnant, even younger. Most girls (if not younger) are fertile at 12.
And, the assumption that sex is only for procreation is wrong. Sex is not limited to the purpose of procreation.

1corinthian 7:3-6 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife. Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.

I don't see where it say that it is a nessecity for them to procreate in order for their intamacy to be legit.

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-16-2008 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joh (Post 210863)
I don't see where it say that it is a nessecity for them to procreate in order for their intamacy to be legit.

Do you see where it says that it is necessary for them to be MARRIED for their sexual intercourse to be, as you say, "legit"?

Joh 07-16-2008 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 210867)
Do you see where it says that it is necessary for them to be MARRIED for their sexual intercourse to be, as you say, "legit"?

No s***. Thats what I'm saying. In the previous reply, someone said that so called "pedophilia" (i am referring to male/female) is sinful because children are infertile. but shes wrong because 1) sex is not just for procreation and 2) girls at the age of 12 (is that not considered a child for you) are usually fertile, (at this present time and in old testament times) many even younger.
So other than the limitation of modern society, an adult and minor marriage is completly normal. It can be sinful only if it violates Gods laws (just like a man and grown women relationship). Fact: There is no such thing as pedophilia in the bible, because a male/female relationship is never condemned on the merits of the age difference. There is no such thing. Theres rape, theres homosexuality, theres incest, theres adultery, but not pedophilia. face it, thats something that you neanderthals made up.

Pastor Ezekiel 07-16-2008 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joh (Post 210875)
No shit. Thats what I'm saying. In the previous reply, someone said that so called "pedophilia" (i am referring to male/female) is sinful because children are infertile. but shes wrong because 1) sex is not just for procreation and 2) girls at the age of 12 (is that not considered a child for you) are usually fertile, (at this present time and in old testament times) many even younger.
So other than the limitation of modern society, an adult and minor marriage is completly normal. It can be sinful only if it violates Gods laws (just like a man and grown women relationship). Fact: There is no such thing as pedophilia in the bible, because a male/female relationship is never condemned on the merits of the age difference. There is no such thing. Theres rape, theres homosexuality, theres incest, theres adultery, but not pedophilia. face it, thats something that you neanderthals made up.

Boy, that was pretty hateful. You came back into our Godly forum (uninvited and unwelcome), asked an obviously loaded question, had it fully answered complete with scriptural references, and instead of thanking Jesus and His favorite church, you chose to spit in His loving face. :furious:

That's no way to get Christ to help you stop being a child rapist spear chiucker, now is it. :angry:

JennyD 07-17-2008 12:19 AM

Quote:

Fact: There is no such thing as pedophilia in the bible, because a male/female relationship is never condemned on the merits of the age difference. There is no such thing. Theres rape, theres homosexuality, theres incest, theres adultery, but not pedophilia. face it, thats something that you neanderthals made up.

Please show us where it is legal for a girl under the age of 14 to be married in the United States.

Oh, it's not.

Therefore, ANY sexual relations between a man and a girl under the age of 14 is fornication and/or adultery, and therefore a sin.

Do you have an actual point, little girl? Are you trying to find Biblical justification for your attempt to sexually assault your high school principal?

You won't find it here. Take your disgusting "daddy's little girl" fantasies to a Catholic forum, where they will fit in! :angry:

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 07-17-2008 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyD (Post 210887)
Therefore, ANY sexual relations between a man and a girl under the age of 14 is fornication and/or adultery, and therefore a sin.

I hate to do this, but as a Christian Man I must correct you here, sister. To disobey the law is to commit the sin of disobedience, not fornification.

1 Peter 2:13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man.

Romans 13:1-2 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers.

Once John Mccain has replaced the conservative-lite Bush, and Biblical law has replaced the quaint and obsolete Constitution (9-11 changed everything) all this "age of consent" red tape will be gone. There have been cases of 10-year-olds hitting puberty, and in their case, they can create more babies for Jesus without commiting fornification.

Right now all of this "age of consent" laws which make it illegal for men to help fertile females to create babies are anti-life. No different from birth-control, abortion, and genocide. Your're either pro-life or you're anti-life.

"He who is not with me is against me" -Jesus Christ (Matthew 12:30 and Luke 11:23 and Mark 9:40)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 07-17-2008 03:34 AM

Quote:

No s***. Thats what I'm saying...other than the limitation of modern society, an adult and minor marriage is completly normal. It can be sinful only if it violates Gods laws... Fact: There is no such thing as pedophilia in the bible, because a male/female relationship is never condemned on the merits of the age difference. There is no such thing. Theres rape, theres homosexuality, theres incest, theres adultery, but not pedophilia.

So you agree with us! Why are you throwing a hissy fit?

By the way, rape falls under the category of "property crimes", not "sex crimes". If there's no property-owner (husband or father) to be victimized by the rape, there's no victim, and therefore (in Biblical law) no crime.

JennyD 07-17-2008 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 210904)
I hate to do this, but as a Christian Man I must correct you here, sister. To disobey the law is to commit the sin of disobedience, not fornification.

Not to argue, Brother Jeb, but if the pedophile has not married the child, they are still committing the sin of fornication.

Vayhr of the Warhost 07-17-2008 03:48 AM

Quote:

The Bible does not speak against pedophilia to my knowledge. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, Jesus encourages it in certain situations.

Numbers 31:17-18 states, "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

And you know what that entails, right? Because in Deuternomy 21:11-13 it says, "And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife."

However, Romans 13 states we must obey those in power as long as they don't demand blatant ungodly behavior and promote the destruction of evil action. If those in power (i.e the U.S. Government) say that it is illegal to have sexual relations with very young girls then we as True Christian feel pedophilia is a bad thing.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 07-17-2008 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyD (Post 210910)
Not to argue, Brother Jeb, but if the pedophile has not married the child, they are still committing the sin of fornication.

I see what the misunderstanding is. Is marriage made official by God, or by the state? Seeing as Adam and Eve did not have any government to make their marriage official, I'll say that true marriage is only that which is legitimate in the eyes of God.

If true marriage were actually determined by government, that would make gay marriages legal in the eyes of God, which they are not. Not to mention marriages that were done in non-christian churches. I'm sure once Biblical Law rules America only couples married in Landover Baptist Church will be legal, and all other couples must hold marriages at LBC or be guilty of fornification.