The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Easter is About Jesus - Period! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Landover Baptist Will Not Cancel Easter Services (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117469)

Johny Joe Hold 03-24-2020 03:51 AM

Landover Baptist Will Not Cancel Easter Services

I've been pressing Pastor Zeke for a final answer and heard back from him today. It's good news. Landover Baptist will hold Easter Services as it has done since forever.

I'm thinking the Mayor's office needs to make some traffic control plans. With all the other churches closed people will be happy to hear of Pastor Zeke's decision. They will want to attend even though they are not members.

Visitors will be taken aback by Pastor's laser focus on sin. It will do them good to hear that Pastor knows about their sin and has a powerful warning on what awaits them.

I don't know about you, but I so am looking forward to Easter.

tkwhite 03-24-2020 04:14 AM

Re: Landover Baptist Will Not Cancel Easter Services

Mr. Hold,

I, too, can't wait. I have been looking forward to this very much! If the unsaved trash don't make it into Church, they are missing out big time!

Mary Etheldreda 03-24-2020 06:12 AM

Thank you for your diligence in looking out for us Mr. Mayor. Any preacher who ignores Easter Service is telling his flock that Jesus will remain dead for another year.

Prayer Warrior 03-24-2020 06:54 AM

I won't name name, but I'm personally offended at all the other events out there that won't keep your commitments. When you make a gathering, in my book, you stick to it.

Church gatherings, and even other activities that I'd never attend are being canceled worldwide. Concerts, conventions, amusement parks, sporting events, weddings, parties. In my book, when you make an event you stick to it. Who wants to arrange a hotel, book a flight just to find out their event has been canceled? If people want to get infected, that's their choice. The free market should be the decider here, not big government.

It's the tough times like these where you see which organizations have integrity and are willing to stand by their commitments and which ones do not. I never have to worry about a cancellation when it comes to Landover Baptist!

tkwhite 03-25-2020 02:58 AM

I agree with you, Prayer Warrior. I was supposed to take my private plane (I never fly via a commercial flight) to an event to do mission work only to find out that they cancelled the event because of COVID-19. Pretty disheartening if you ask me!

Johny Joe Hold 03-25-2020 03:44 AM

According to President Trump, the entire country will be back to normal the Monday following Easter Sunday. That coronavirus will be completely defeated.

Landover Baptist will be perhaps the only church in the United States to hold services at that moment in history, praising God for saving Jesus and praising President Trump for saving the United States.

I'm thinking network TV will broadcast the entire service.

tkwhite 03-25-2020 05:12 PM

Mr. Hold,

I've heard that too. It saddens me how political pundits and sinners don't take our Godly President more seriously than they do.
On a much happier note, Thank God for Landover! I am truly thankful this Church has, in the past, and always will stand up to adversity!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1266350)
According to President Trump, the entire country will be back to normal the Monday following Easter Sunday. That coronavirus will be completely defeated.

Landover Baptist will be perhaps the only church in the United States to hold services at that moment in history, praising God for saving Jesus and praising President Trump for saving the United States.

I'm thinking network TV will broadcast the entire service.

BibleReader2231 03-28-2020 03:39 PM

Does this mean I will have an opportunity finally to attend a service at Landover Baptist Church? For whatever reason, the churches in my area have taken to sinful places like “Facebook”, “youtube”, and “freecams” (hope I’m pronouncing that correctly). How would my Pa and I be able to inquire about attending Easter Services in Freehold?

tkwhite 03-28-2020 04:16 PM

Hello Maxine,

I would just check with the Pastors just to be safe. Hope this helps. Have a blessed day! I wouldn't worry about all those nasty sites are doing if I were you. They aren't worth your time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 (Post 1266511)
Does this mean I will have an opportunity finally to attend a service at Landover Baptist Church? For whatever reason, the churches in my area have taken to sinful places like “Facebook”, “youtube”, and “freecams” (hope I’m pronouncing that correctly). How would my Pa and I be able to inquire about attending Easter Services in Freehold?

Mary Etheldreda 03-29-2020 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 (Post 1266511)
Does this mean I will have an opportunity finally to attend a service at Landover Baptist Church?

No. Pastor Zeke does not tolerate cripples because Jesus Almighty Himself hates them. That includes intellectual cripples.

I hope you have a lovely Easter wherever you are, dear.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-31-2020 12:20 AM

We will absolutely be holding Easter Service. We will be holding Service EVERY Sunday and I will preside over it LIVE every time. We will be holding one hour services 24/7 of reruns of my greatest sermons of all time.:yahoo:
As in the past there are times when I cannot physically be present but my image on the JesMegaTron is the real deal. Attend, you will see me looking right at YOU! Fail to be there and I will know.:ph34r: God will know. Then in a weeks time, the attendance sheets will be published in God's Favorite Newpaper®, the Landover Truth and Light™.:innocent:
In these troubling times of non-belief in the Power of Prayer, you people, my humble flock, need to double down on your Tithes. I know you are suffering, but that is nothing compared to the suffering Jesus went through for YOUR sin! So do not joo :joo: Jesus. Skip having Hamburger Helper for a few days.:jesus:
For those that having been doubting His Perfect Majesty, there will be pop-up outreach posts set up where you can provide Gifts For God and I will make a prayer just for you. Cough the devil out, give Satan the shakes. Nip the sweats in the bud. Give like it is the last dollar you will ever have. Bitcoins also accepted.:thumbsup:

Basilissa 03-31-2020 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1266738)
We will absolutely be holding Easter Service. We will be holding Service EVERY Sunday and I will preside over it LIVE every time. We will be holding one hour services 24/7 of reruns of my greatest sermons of all time.:yahoo:
As in the past there are times when I cannot physically be present but my image on the JesMegaTron is the real deal. Attend, you will see me looking right at YOU! Fail to be there and I will know.:ph34r: God will know. Then in a weeks time, the attendance sheets will be published in God's Favorite Newpaper®, the Landover Truth and Light™.:innocent:

Beloved Pastor Zeke: I would love to be there, but according to my calculations, Easter this year will fall exactly during "this" time of the month, which means I shouldn't be there, for the sake of others, of course. We just cannot risk anyone becoming unclean just because I selfishly decided to attend church. I mean I can avoid sitting or touching anything, but what if someone accidentally touches me? We wouldn't want to risk that.

Leviticus 15:19-21
19 And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.
20 And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.
21 And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

I will send triple, no: quadruple amount of my regular tithes. Also, do you still have anything left from the dozen jars of edible gold I sent you for Christmas? If you are out of it, I'll send you another dozen. Or should I round it up to two dozens?

Maria Knight 03-31-2020 09:50 PM

That sounds absolutely wonderful!I know I'm still considered "unSaved trash" but I do pray that someday I will be able to witness such a Glorious event!

Unfortunately, every church in my here don't seem to have the same backbone and have cancelled services.

I will spend that entire day reading the Bible and praying.

Johny Joe Hold 04-01-2020 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maria Knight (Post 1266796)
That sounds absolutely wonderful!I know I'm still considered "unSaved trash" but I do pray that someday I will be able to witness such a Glorious event!

Anyone coming to Freehold and Landover Baptist Church on Easter Sunday can rejoice. Freehold is coronavirus free. A map to prove it:

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.town...size=400%2C324

James Hutchins 04-02-2020 12:21 AM

I've never known a single Silver Tither® or above ever to be ill or need any special prayers to 'cure them' of some mysterious problem. It is always the Bronze® or below level Church members that appear to have problems.
There is a good reason these low level members have a designated parking area across the from the Church on Deuteronomy Boulevard. They are over there, watching on the screen while True Christians™ park in the lot next to the Church and ride in air conditioned buses to the entrance (Platinum Tithers® of course, have valet parking in the secured climate controlled garage, complete with complimentary fill ups and wash N waxes during services).
All Gods way of ensuring purity for the ascension into Heaven come the rapture (6/2020!!!)

Alvin Moss 04-02-2020 02:51 AM

There is a theory going around that Jesus may come back this Easter to gather His people around Him and then fight the final battle while the enemy is sick with the Plague. I can't make up my mind about that one way or another, but I have to admit it makes a lot of sense. I can't imagine missing Easter at Landover and then hearing that Jesus showed up and preached with Pastor Zeke. I'd never forgive myself. I'll be in Freehold on Easter morning for sure.

Johny Joe Hold 04-04-2020 03:45 AM

Can you believe it? Pastor Zeke's nemesis, Rev. Creflo Dollar, who thinks he can match Pastor Zeke in fund raising and size of airplane, is not holding church services. He is trying to raise money by preaching on line. Good luck with that Dollar man.

Pastor Zeke remains on track with crowd numbers and fund raising. Old Dollar-man has to eat his dust.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ffi_Dollar.jpg

Phil Ander 04-04-2020 05:06 AM

Well if he is doing the preaching on line he doesn't need that fancy jet anymore. At least Zeke will bringing The Word in person. Even more reason to get a hurry up for Zeke's jet. One good thing about the virus is that jet prices are rock bottom at the moment.

Phil

Pastor Ezekiel 04-05-2020 07:28 PM

I just wanted to say, it was great seeing all of you this morning. Those of you not in attendance had better have a good reason, like being on vacation or dining with God.
Some of the more observant members may of noticed the 1" thick plexi-glass 'Sanctity of Jesus' surrounding my pulpit. It is not to protect me from some magical invisible non-existent bug. It is because we have a new A/C system in the Chrystal Cathedral and frankly, I have felt a chill from it. So as to not make those sitting in the sun uncomfortable, I have decided to encase myself in a fully climate controlled space. I enter it upon leaving my sealed home and will remain in it during all excursions. It is all about giving.
In the mean time, I am having a life like replica made by a company in the Pacific Rim that specializes in creating life like people. They specialize in females but were able to make a mold of me in exquisite detail. Many have said they cannot tell me from the copies. Several of my duplicates will be in various locations in Landover along with 'Traveling Tithing' boxes. As a test, not all of these like like replicas will be unreal, I very well could be there in person and so remember, I am WATCHING!

Finally, keep coming to Church. Give to Jesus. Show the 'Chinky Flu' who is the boss.

Prayer Warrior 04-11-2020 03:29 PM

I just want to let you all know that despite rumors of me being "infected" and under orders to be "quarantined" I will be attending tomorrow's services.

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/show....php?p=1267023

Sorry liberals, you couldn't keep Jesus quarantined on Easter and can't keep me either!

https://i.imgur.com/0JTPNOX.jpg

Can't wait to see all of you there!