The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   "Exterminate The Christians" (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=5252)

Pastor Ezekiel 11-07-2007 12:51 PM

"Exterminate The Christians"

Yes, you read that right.

Exterminate the Christians!

The following is an exact translation of the doctrine of the false Church of Rome as taught today in all Roman Catlicker seminaries, colleges and universities, through the Summa Theologica of Thomas Aquinas, vol. iv., p. 90:

Quote:

"Though heretics (True Christians™) must not be tolerated because they deserve it, we must bear with them till, by the second admonition, they may be brought back to the faith of the church. But those who, after a second admonition, remain obstinate to their errors, must not only be excommunicated, but they must be delivered to the secular power to be EXTERMINATED."
This filthy rat bastard nazi wants to exterminate all of us? Good thing Jesus is on OUR side! Oh, I'd like to see him try! Glory!!

Celtic 11-08-2007 12:02 AM

Re: "Exterminate The Christians"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 106894)
Yes, you read that right.

Exterminate the Christians!

The following is an exact translation of the doctrine of the false Church of Rome as taught today in all Roman Catlicker seminaries, colleges and universities, through the Summa Theologica of Thomas Aquinas, vol. iv., p. 90:

This filthy rat bastard nazi wants to exterminate all of us? Good thing Jesus is on OUR side! Oh, I'd like to see him try! Glory!!

That dude is seriously scary..It looks like someone beat him with a club.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-08-2007 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celtic (Post 107056)
That dude is seriously scary..It looks like someone beat him with a club.

Your words to God's ears.....

He'll look alot worse once Jesus gets His hands on him. :jesus:

Celtic 11-08-2007 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 107060)
Your words to God's ears.....

He'll look alot worse once Jesus gets His hands on him. :jesus:

Poor guy, I don't envy him.:(

Pastor Ezekiel 11-08-2007 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celtic (Post 107064)
Poor guy, I don't envy him.:(

Praise Jesus, I'm so glad you can see how utterly depraved he is.

Maybe you'd like to join me in sending pope Ratbastardnazi an aborted fetus in the mail each and every day of the year, to help him see the error of his ways. Glory!!

Celtic 11-08-2007 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 107072)
Praise Jesus, I'm so glad you can see how utterly depraved he is.

Maybe you'd like to join me in sending pope Ratbastardnazi an aborted fetus in the mail each and every day of the year, to help him see the error of his ways. Glory!!

Yummy, fetuses.:sarcasm: But sure, I'll do that. But only because he is very ugly, and trying to suppress a religion.

Sister Noddy 11-08-2007 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celtic (Post 107056)

That dude is seriously scary .. It looks like someone beat him with a club.

Gosh, that Ratsbringer certainly looks as if he's aged a tad in the past year or two, doesn't he, the slippery bead-finger! :beee:

NeoChristian 11-08-2007 02:11 AM

That is the exact EXACT translation eh?

Then why is "True Christians" in ()?

That is used in english to continue a thought not written down. That would mean anyone could put anything they wanted there. Minus that, and all the message doesnt say that at all.

Where is this information coming from? A Reliable source? If so, I would like a link please.

Reading inbetween the lines is not right.

Celtic 11-08-2007 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Noddy (Post 107078)
Gosh, that Ratsbringer certainly looks as if he's aged a tad in the past year or two, doesn't he, the slippery bead-finger! :beee:

Are we allowed to hit ugly people like that with a stick?

SinisterPizza 11-08-2007 06:15 AM

Pope's part Dalek, eh? Creepy bugger...he seriously looks satanic :fie:

WilliamJenningsBryan 11-08-2007 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoChristian (Post 107086)
That is the exact EXACT translation eh?

Then why is "True Christians" in ()?

That is used in english to continue a thought not written down. That would mean anyone could put anything they wanted there. Minus that, and all the message doesnt say that at all.

Where is this information coming from? A Reliable source? If so, I would like a link please.

I believe our Godly Pastor provided the reference you requested:

Quote:

… Summa Theologica of Thomas Aquinas, vol. iv., p. 90
The context is certainly appropriate, for "True Christians™" are considered heretics in the view of the cathylick church.

While you are apparently new to Landover Baptist, you will find the references and scholarship here impeccable. What is deficient are your reading and comprehension skills. Jesus (and LBC) does not tolerate insufferable twits.

Sister Noddy 11-08-2007 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celtic (Post 107094)

Are we allowed to hit ugly people like that with a stick?

Only if Jesus says it's okay, because no matter how much the bead fondler deserves a stomping, we are bound to obey secular laws, or else end up in jail! for it is written ...

1st Peter 2:13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme ...

... if yooooou get my meaning ... meep ... :rolleyes:

Celtic 11-08-2007 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Noddy (Post 107100)
Only if Jesus says it's okay, because no matter how much the bead fondler deserves a stomping, we are bound to obey secular laws, or else end up in jail! for it is written ...

1st Peter 2:13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme ...

... if yooooou get my meaning ... meep ... :rolleyes:

Meep does nooot mean anything.:themonkey:

Brother Temperance 11-08-2007 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoChristian (Post 107086)

Are you claiming that the Pope would not consider us to be heretics? Electing another corpse to replace John Paul was not right, but that didn't stop the sinners in the Vatican from doing it anyway.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celtic (Post 107138)
Meep does nooot mean anything.:themonkey:

She's female. Nothing she says means anything. She's above average in that she's capable of quoting God's Word, but that's it.

Celtic 11-08-2007 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 107140)
Are you claiming that the Pope would not consider us to be heretics? Electing another corpse to replace John Paul was not right, but that didn't stop the sinners in the Vatican from doing it anyway.

She's female. Nothing she says means anything. She's above average in that she's capable of quoting God's Word, but that's it.

Thanks for the explanation.

Joh 11-10-2007 09:07 PM

Burn in hellllllll!!

Peter Skulls 11-11-2007 01:58 AM

Not that I agree with the new psychotic, fascist pope, but I think you're taking some liberties when assuming that he's referring to you when using the word, "heretics". Just a thought.

Marshall 11-11-2007 02:00 AM

The King of the Mary Worshippers is the Devil incarnate. There is nothing that Nazi says that means a thing to Jesus. The Pope speaks for Lucifer, not God.

Pastor Isaac Peters 11-11-2007 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Skulls (Post 107568)
Not that I agree with the new psychotic, fascist pope, but I think you're taking some liberties when assuming that he's referring to you when using the word, "heretics". Just a thought.

You obviously don't know how the Roman institution defines heresy. According to the Mary-hailers' Code of Canon Law, Canon 751, "Heresy is the obstinate denial or doubt, after baptism, of a truth which must be believed by divine and catholic faith." Since we reject the unscriptural teachings of Rome, how could it not regard us as heretics?

You might want to do some research before posting. Just a thought.

Peter Skulls 11-11-2007 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters (Post 107579)
You obviously don't know how the Roman institution defines heresy. According to the Mary-hailers' Code of Canon Law, Canon 751, "Heresy is the obstinate denial or doubt, after baptism, of a truth which must be believed by divine and catholic faith." Since we reject the unscriptural teachings of Rome, how could it not regard us as heretics?

You might want to do some research before posting. Just a thought.

Hmmmmmmm....well, I can live with that. Of course the Catholics aren't exactly picky about who they call "heretics", but neither are a lot of Christians nowadays. On the other hand, my girlfriend is Catholic, and she doesn't believe all that spunk.