The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Corona Virus (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   For God's Sake, Stop Social Distancing Now! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117515)

WWJDnow 04-03-2020 08:11 AM

For God's Sake, Stop Social Distancing Now!

I was about ready to declare a conservative, Christian victory in the culture wars, but it seems that we have much work left to do.

The coronavirus pandemic is the latest in a series of Democrat hoaxes designed to remove the great President Trump from office illegally. The lieberal media have no doubt been plotting this for a while (why else has this struck in an election year?) They are so evil that they are willing to sacrifice the wonderful Trump economic boom that started immediately after Barack Hussein Obama left office just to steal the election. Well, don't buy into this liberal nonsense!

The truth on the ground is very different from what they're saying on TV. I live in New York city, the so-called epicenter of the China coronavirus outbreak, and I don't know a single person who has COVID. I know that the moderately mild flu that I've had for the last week isn't going to stop me from living my life to its fullest and fellowshiping with my friends, in Jesus's name.

If you care about our country, now is the time to eat out, go shopping, see your friends, enjoy Christian fellowship in Church and Sunday school and Bible study, and keep our stock market high! If anyone tries to stop you, just rip their face mask off and get right up in their face so they can see you clearly when you explain to them that, much as they would like it otherwise, the United States of America is not the Soviet Union, and they can't tell you what to do. Brandish your guns at them as necessary!

I'd like to commend Governor Kim Reynolds of Iowa and the other Republican governors of this great nation who have seen through the lies and steadfastly refused to impose lockdowns on their citizens. They are true American heroes.

Phil Ander 04-03-2020 08:33 AM

Re: For God's Sake, Stop Social Distancing Now!

Well said Brother. I think people from all over the USA should flock to New York to celebrate with you and return back home with a "I LOVE New York" T shirt to show solidarity with the shops unjustly punished by the democrat shutdown.

Phil

WWJDnow 04-03-2020 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil Ander (Post 1266948)
I think people from all over the USA should flock to New York to celebrate with you and return back home with a "I LOVE New York" T shirt to show solidarity with the shops unjustly punished by the democrat shutdown.

Amen. But beware, there are a LOT of Jews and Catholics and homosexuals and foreigners and other kinds of sinners here. Don't let them tempt you with their vile lusts when you visit!

MitzaLizalor 04-03-2020 08:58 AM

Proverbs 17:22 .A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-03-2020 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1266946)
I was about ready to declare a conservative, Christian victory in the culture wars, but it seems that we have much work left to do.

The coronavirus pandemic is the latest in a series of Democrat hoaxes designed to remove the great President Trump from office illegally. The lieberal media have no doubt been plotting this for a while (why else has this struck in an election year?) They are so evil that they are willing to sacrifice the wonderful Trump economic boom that started immediately after Barack Hussein Obama left office just to steal the election. Well, don't buy into this liberal nonsense!

The truth on the ground is very different from what they're saying on TV. I live in New York city, the so-called epicenter of the China coronavirus outbreak, and I don't know a single person who has COVID. I know that the moderately mild flu that I've had for the last week isn't going to stop me from living my life to its fullest and fellowshiping with my friends, in Jesus's name.

If you care about our country, now is the time to eat out, go shopping, see your friends, enjoy Christian fellowship in Church and Sunday school and Bible study, and keep our stock market high! If anyone tries to stop you, just rip their face mask off and get right up in their face so they can see you clearly when you explain to them that, much as they would like it otherwise, the United States of America is not the Soviet Union, and they can't tell you what to do. Brandish your guns at them as necessary!

I'd like to commend Governor Kim Reynolds of Iowa and the other Republican governors of this great nation who have seen through the lies and steadfastly refused to impose lockdowns on their citizens. They are true American heroes.

:huh: You've been AWOL for four years? Don't worry, I've kept count of the tithes and you'll receive the bill any minute now.

I highly support keeping up True Christian™ mass rallies but due to my urgent duties in DC with the Donnie, I won't be attending in my unblemished and very attractive flesh. But, in my case, Spiritual presence is at least as strong as the physical one.

Quote:

Colossians 2:5 - For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.
Don't forget to gather the extra tithes allocated to the renovation of the Flint Mansion.