The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Freehold Truth and Light Baptist newspaper (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   "Alzheimer's Old People" Are Simply Demon Possessed (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116211)

Johny Joe Hold 04-24-2019 02:13 PM

"Alzheimer's Old People" Are Simply Demon Possessed

Atheist scientists are disgusting cheats. They take big salaries and in exchange preach their Godless nonsense.

The latest one is this guy who is trying to "cure" what he calls "Alzheimer's Disease." When old people are demon possessed they cannot remember anyone they met yesterday or recall their own name. The Devil has taken over and is running their lives.

So previous science types claim to have found plaque in the brains of dead old people. When this did not change the forgetful old geezers they had to come up with something new. Now it it called the "Amyloid precuser protein."

This new thing is like the old one. It is a hopeless effort the deny the Devil has taken possession of some old people. Instead of more medical nonsense, we need our Landover pastors to chase off Satan heal the mindless.

http://www.fau.edu/newsdesk/articles...d-ad-study.php

Prayer Warrior 04-24-2019 05:06 PM

Re: "Alzheimer's Old People" Are Simply Demon Possessed

It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people are just pretending to have Alzheimer so people cut them a break when they are too lazy to remember names or remember rules.

Well, God can see through these people. Last I checked, the Bible never gave an exemption to following the word of God just because you "forgot". Forget to follow God's law? Maybe God will "forget" to send you to Heaven.

We need to hold people accountable for their actions. Alzheimer's is never an excuse.

JakubDovac 04-27-2019 09:40 PM

Ty přece, Bože, nemáš rád podlost, nikdo zlý u tebe nesmí být. Psalm 5:5

Collinslaw 04-27-2019 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior (Post 1250346)
It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people are just pretending to have Alzheimer so people cut them a break when they are too lazy to remember names or remember rules.

Well, God can see through these people. Last I checked, the Bible never gave an exemption to following the word of God just because you "forgot". Forget to follow God's law? Maybe God will "forget" to send you to Heaven.

We need to hold people accountable for their actions. Alzheimer's is never an excuse.

:thumbsup::DIndeed ,too much of belief and intact any serious belief in science will one no good.I could remember in my days as a young teen without Jesus how I used to try and follow up everything false knowledge about science, I didn't know Romans chapter 8 versus 28 was beckoning. As God would have it,I never ended up as a science student that I desired.I later realised that my old passion for science and their warped analogies and fundamentals would have deceived me had it not been for God's mercy.so I had to be in arts which I am of even till today.thank you Jesus

Basilissa 04-28-2019 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakubDovac (Post 1250559)

Sweetie, this is an American forum, so please use American. No Slovak people here, so please refrain from using their vowel-lacking dialect. :thumbdown:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collinslaw (Post 1250570)
:thumbsup::DIndeed ,too much of belief and intact any serious belief in science will one no good.I could remember in my days as a young teen without Jesus how I used to try and follow up everything false knowledge about science, I didn't know Romans chapter 8 versus 28 was beckoning. As God would have it,I never ended up as a science student that I desired.I later realised that my old passion for science and their warped analogies and fundamentals would have deceived me had it not been for God's mercy.so I had to be in arts which I am of even till today.thank you Jesus

Good for you, dear.

Johny Joe Hold 04-28-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakubDovac (Post 1250559)

I looked up some of these words. He said, "Thank you for enlightening me about the real cause of Alzheimer's. I did not know it was caused by demons."