The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Is Your Child a Godless Goth? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=125)

Pastor Ezekiel 01-05-2007 02:04 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueChristian16 (Post 28348)
I see. I take what I said back. I don't hate the people. I hate the sin. I go to a local church. They are not Baptist though :thumbdown: . My favorite bible verse is Matthew 4:10 "Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve" :). Jesus is just so great. The sacrifice he made still amazes me. There is no reason to not serve him. :innocent:.

There are things the Lord God hates.

Proverbs 6
[16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
[17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
[18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
[19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

TrueChristian16 01-05-2007 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 28368)
There are things the Lord God hates.

Proverbs 6
[16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
[17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
[18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
[19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

I'm very familiar with this passage of scripture. I misbehaved once as a small child and my father made me memorize the entire chapter. I look back now and thank him because his punishing me such brought me closer to Jesus. :D :innocent:

Deaner 01-05-2007 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueChristian16 (Post 28373)
I'm very familiar with this passage of scripture. I misbehaved once as a small child and my father made me memorize the entire chapter.

Friend, your passion for all things Jesus is apparent so don't take this the wrong way; but please read this...

Proverbs 23:13-14

13. Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. 14. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Now don't be afraid but I think your father might be a homer. Ordering you to memorize something as punishment is not what Jesus requires. Fortunately, Landover Baptist can not only help your father with his homerism; but we can also give you the proper discipline as required by the Bible. Let us know if we can help.

Dean

TrueChristian16 01-05-2007 03:31 PM

I take no offense at what you said. Believe me, my father beats me often and severly. My father taught me well not to "ruin even a minute of your day." as is said on the website. He has raised me in traditional values. I.e.: Speak when spoken to, address authority with the proper titles, the fear of our Lord is the beginning of wisdom, etc. My father has made it a goal to "deliver his soul from hell." As for the memorization, that came after the beating. I learned my lesson.

Bobby-Joe 01-05-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueChristian16 (Post 28385)
I take no offense at what you said. Believe me, my father beats me often and severly. My father taught me well not to "ruin even a minute of your day." as is said on the website. He has raised me in traditional values. I.e.: Speak when spoken to, address authority with the proper titles, the fear of our Lord is the beginning of wisdom, etc. My father has made it a goal to "deliver his soul from hell." As for the memorization, that came after the beating. I learned my lesson.

I gather your father is something of a liberal sissy them friend. Most TRUE Christian™ parents also "Job" their child; beat the child at random times of the day on the grounds that even if the child hasn’t sinned they need to show Jesus they love Him by remaining true to Him in the midst of unfair cruelty. Their is nothing more inspiring than listening to a child praising Jesus from inside his parent's iron sweat box on a hot summer day.

It takes cruel and harsh forge that produce a soul worthy of The Lord.

Mom 01-06-2007 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 1710)
If Your Child is a Gothic, Reform Through the Lord!

Listed below are some warning signs to indicate if your child may
have gone astray from the Lord. Gothic (or goth) is a very obscure
and often dangerous culture that young teenagers are prone to
participating in. The gothic culture leads young, susceptible minds
into an imagined world of evil, darkness, and violence. Please seek
immediate attention through counselling, prayer, and parental
guidance to rid your child of Satan's temptations if five or more of the
following are applicable to your child:

1-Frequently wears black clothing. A lot of people wear black. Mabye they just like the color...
2-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts. There are Christian bands. Ever heard of Relient-K? (Don't get me wrong, I don't like them)
3-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nailpolish. Yet again, maybe they just like the color.
4-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include:
reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other
Satanic worshipping symbols.Pentagrams and pentacles are of Wiccan nature, unless they are reversed. And an ankh is the Egyptian symbol of life and eternity, widely know and used by some Christian churches.
5-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos. A lot of people have piercings or tattoos. That doesn't make them gothic.
6-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music.
(Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against
the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.) Just because you listen to a certain music, doesn't mean you have to believe it. I like a few Marilyn Manson songs, and I'm not goth.
7-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak
eccentrically. Yet again, just because you listen to them or associate with them in any way, doesn't make you them. You can hang out with everyone, yet only be yourself.
8-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the
Bible, prayer, church or sports. There are non-Christian normal people, and there are Christian goths who read the Bible and pray. And not everyone likes sports.
9-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult,
witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan. Being interested in something, doesn't make said person a part of something. Only if you act upon desires and become said person, are you actually becoming a part of something. Also, there are Satanists, suicidals, Occultists, and Witches who are all normal in appearance and in interaction. And there are Christian Witches, magicians, suicidals, etc...
10-Takes drugs.
11-Drinks alcohol. Not all goths do drugs or drink.
12-Is suicidal and/or depressed.[color]Not all goths are depressed or suicidal.[/color]
13-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation.
(This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God
and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local
mental health center.) Not all goths cut themself. A lot of non-goths do. LaVeyen Satanists do not believe in self mutilatoin, but rather worshipping oneself.
14-Complains of boredom. So...
15-Sleeps too excessively or too little. And your poit is?
16-Is excessively awake during the night. Some people work at night. Kids like to stay out with their friends.
17-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to
vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.) Some people (in very rare cases) are allergic to UV rays or are easily burned and avoid sunlight for medical reasons.
18-Demands an unusual amount of privacy. Not everyone is a people person.
19-Spends large amounts of time alone. See above.
20-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child
may speak to evil sprits through meditation.) Or maybe so they can talk to their friends. Or maybe so they sleep. Ever thought of that? Where are you getting this from?
21-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an
adult. They're kids. What do you expect?
22-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders
are but a few examples of this. How does that make them goth?
23-Misbehaves at school.
24-Misbehaves at home.
25-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of
this. You mean Count Chocula? What, just because you like chocolate, you must be goth?
26-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires
believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and
should be stopped immediately.) Satanists don't drink blood. If your kid is drinking blood, it doesn't make them goth. That is usually related to dumb kids who think they are Satanic, yet know nothing about it.
27-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources.
(Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.) And what might those be? ...
28-Plays videos games that contains violence or are of a role-playing
nature. And this makes you goth, how? What about games like Metal Gear? It is violent, yet has nothing in the gothic nature.
29-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the
computer. Like you don't...
30-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music. It's called headbanging. It has nothing to do with Satanism and is not directly related to goths. Some goths may headbang, some don't. Some non-goths headbang, some don't.
31-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner. So.
32-Expresses an interest in sex. Hormones....
33-Masturbates. It's natural. Trust me.
34-Is homosexual and/or bisexual. How does that associate with goths in a direct way?
35-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism,
Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism. Buddhism is about nothing but peace and loving kindness. How could it possibly be dangerous?
36-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various
phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".
37-Claims to be a goth.

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene
immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it.
If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental
health center.

Interesting...I had atleast ten. And I'm not in the least bit gothic.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-06-2007 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myers (Post 28483)
Interesting...I had atleast ten. And I'm not in the least bit gothic.

Your denials notwithstanding, Jesus is not happy with your attitude boy. Especially the part where you encourage masturbation. That is a slippery slope to homersexuralism, which Jesus hates bigtime.:angry:

SalvationSeeker 01-06-2007 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 28489)
Your denials notwithstanding, Jesus is not happy with your attitude boy. Especially the part where you encourage masturbation. That is a slippery slope to homersexuralism, which Jesus hates bigtime.:angry:

Exactly, good Pastor.

After all, what kind of a disgusting man touches a man's private parts? :bad:
You know the answer to that, don't you Myers!?
A homersexual is the one doing it!

When you touch yourself "down there".. You're basically training for future homersexual encounters.
And boy, let me tell you, God HATES fags! (Leviticus 20:13)
Don't fall for the lieberal crap that God loves everyone, God is a consuming fire, a jealous God (Deuteronomy 4:24) who does not at all aquit the wicked.. (Nahum 1:3)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination:
They shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus 20:13

For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
Deuteronomy 4:24

The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked:
The LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
Nahum 1:3

Mom 01-06-2007 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 28489)

How is masturbating homosexual? Of course if you're thinking of the same sex while you're masturbating may imply homosexualism. There's nothing wrong with it. Nor does it make you gay.

Mom 01-06-2007 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 28509)
Exactly, good Pastor.

When you touch yourself "down there".. You're basically training for future homersexual encounters.
Don't fall for the lieberal crap that God loves everyone, God is a consuming fire, a jealous God (Deuteronomy 4:24) who does not at all aquit the wicked.. (Nahum 1:3)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination:
They shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus 20:13

For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
Deuteronomy 4:24

The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked:
The LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
Nahum 1:3

You go to the bathroom, don't you? You're eventually going to have to touch yourself. Masturbation isn't about training yourself for other men. It could be practicing for women... So you don't suck the first time you get laid... But I will agree with you that it is mostly for self gratification. But I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Pastor Al E Pistle 01-06-2007 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myers (Post 28632)
You go to the bathroom, don't you? You're eventually going to have to touch yourself. Masturbation isn't about training yourself for other men. It could be practicing for women... So you don't suck the first time you get laid... But I will agree with you that it is mostly for self gratification. But I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

You think the sin of Onanism is fine with GOD? Guess again!

Mom 01-07-2007 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 28678)
You think the sin of Onanism is fine with GOD? Yes. Guess again!

Uhhuh. Where does it say you can't masturbate? I mean...A God that won't let you jack off?? That's just plain mean...

Pastor Al E Pistle 01-07-2007 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myers (Post 28820)
Uhhuh. Where does it say you can't masturbate? I mean...A God that won't let you jack off?? That's just plain mean...

"And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also."
Genesis 36:9-10

Pastor Ezekiel 01-07-2007 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myers (Post 28820)

If you spent your time studying God's Holy Word instead of spanking your monkey, you would know what happened to one Mr. Onan in the book of Genesis, chapter 38, verses 9 and 10:

And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

God killed him for "spilling his seed". In fact, every time you spill your seed, you are murdering millions of babies, potential soldiers for Christ's war against the mudslime menace. So you see? Choking your chicken harms the war on terror and means that you don't support our troops in iraquistan. You could end up in Gitmo for that, homer.:angry:

shaunasaurus 01-07-2007 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 28509)
Exactly, good Pastor.

Don't boys have to touch their own penises to be able to pee correctly? Don't they have to hold it so they don't piss everywhere?

Or do you people SIT on the toilet to pee like A WOMAN does? :fear2:

And arn't women the "LESSER" sex? Why degrade yourselves to doing something the "LESSER" sex does, the "LESSER" sex that doesn't have a BRAIN or a HEART or a SOUL according to to you people?
Shouldn't you be PROUD of being the "BETTER" sex and pee standing up like a MAN should? Shouldn't you pee like a REAL MAN does? :innocent:

And actual masturbating is just natural. Get over it. :thumbdown:

shaunasaurus 01-07-2007 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 15249)
My goodness Brother Temperance, what are we to do with this poor sinner if she goes arround beliving everything she reads in a book? Does she not know the writter can make anything they want up in a book? That is why we Christians stick to The Bible. :closedeyes:

Isn't the bible a BOOK? And maybe the people who wrote in it made up things as well??

WHO KNOWS!

:D

Virginia Day Templeton 01-07-2007 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myers (Post 28632)
It could be practicing for women... So you don't suck the first time you get laid...

Practicing for women? I'm not sure how to tell you this, honey, but we ladies... well... we don't have tallywhackers. I apologize if that comes as a shock to you, but it's simply the way God designed us, and I praise Him for it every day! But no, the perversity you practice prior to spilling your seed will in no way whatsoever help your wife to fill her quiver when the time comes to procreate. In fact, the hands are barely involved at all, save for the post-coital prayer in which the man and wife ask the LORD to cleanse them of their stink and bless their union with children.

No, onanism is a slippery slope (forgive the pun! :blushroll:) that can lead in only one direction: toward homosexuality and AIDS! Praise Jesus!

Pastor Ezekiel 01-07-2007 02:27 AM

All True Christians™ know that if a boy touches himself, even in the shower, he is a homosexural. So just shut up about it and accept the fact that you are going to burn in HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY! "Fantasizing" about the "body parts" of female sluts is never an excuse! Since a boy is touching a male unmentionable member, that makes him HOMOSEXURAL! This includes all types of masturbation!!

See THIS sermon on masturbation and using the toilet. BEWARE! Don't be caught touching your filthy privates when Jesus returns!

Jesus is Lord 01-07-2007 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaunasaurus (Post 28832)
Don't boys have to touch their own penises to be able to pee correctly? Don't they have to hold it so they don't piss everywhere?

Or do you people SIT on the toilet to pee like A WOMAN does? :fear2:

Yes, sometimes our waste goes everywhere but our maids and wives don't mind cleaning the bathroom a few times a day as they know that we are avoiding sin.

Quote:

And arn't women the "LESSER" sex? Why degrade yourselves to doing something the "LESSER" sex does, the "LESSER" sex that doesn't have a BRAIN or a HEART or a SOUL according to to you people?
Shouldn't you be PROUD of being the "BETTER" sex and pee standing up like a MAN should? Shouldn't you pee like a REAL MAN does? :innocent:
Women aren't as smart as men but that doesn't mean they don't have a brain. Women have hearts, sometimes to much heart and they accidently sin while trying to help someone, which is why women need a man to tell them what to think. The jury is still out on women's souls. they may have one or they may not, we don't know.

Quote:

And actual masturbating is just natural. Get over it. :thumbdown:
Murdering thousands of babies is not natural! It is a sin, a sin that leads to homerism! Remember what GOD did to Onan for playing with his tallywhacker!

Jesus is Lord 01-07-2007 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaunasaurus (Post 28833)
Isn't the bible a BOOK? And maybe the people who wrote in it made up things as well??

WHO KNOWS!

:D

Who knows? We do! The Holy KJV 1611 Bible was written by GOD, not man. It is the literal Word of GOD.