The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Is Your Child a Godless Goth? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=125)

Attila's Wife 02-01-2014 04:40 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1061175)
In Heaven we will be at Jesus' side singing His praises for all eternity.

AMEN, Dr Niles! I look on my life here on Earth as a mere rehearsal for the ETERNAL GLORY that is to come. :pray:

YiC
AW
:jesus:

see_the_light 02-01-2014 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1061175)
What's not to like?

Goths don't explain, they just complain.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Demonic Scottish Whore 02-01-2014 09:22 PM

Well I just don't understand how praying and praising for eternity could be considered, fun lets say. You won't have anything else to do? We just sit and pray? Where is the point in that?

Didymus Much 02-01-2014 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokers.girl275 (Post 1061214)
...Where is the point in that?

"Not burning alive for eternity" has some appeal, you have to admit. ;)

Demonic Scottish Whore 02-01-2014 10:15 PM

How do you know that we are going to burn? Hell may be heaven to satanists, its all a matter of perspective. Satanists believe you will suffer in heaven but you think they will suffer in hell, nobody truly knows. Also there are so many ridiculous rules to follow as a christian that honestly I don't think God could care less about.

Dr Laurence Niles 02-01-2014 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokers.girl275 (Post 1061235)
How do you know that we are going to burn? Hell may be heaven to satanists, its all a matter of perspective. Satanists believe you will suffer in heaven but you think they will suffer in hell, nobody truly knows. Also there are so many ridiculous rules to follow as a christian that honestly I don't think God could care less about.

The Lake of Fire would be eternal agony. No one in their right mind would want that: unless they were retarded.

YIC

Demonic Scottish Whore 02-01-2014 10:30 PM

I assure you I am full-on retarded. I am well educated by scottish standards and expect to die young of alcoholism, like the rest of my clan. Anyway, I do not want eternal agony. nor do I want to sit in heaven every day praying and saying the same things over and over for eternity, sounds like hell to me.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-02-2014 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokers.girl275 (Post 1061241)
I assure you I am full-on retarded. I am well educated by scottish standards and expect to die young of alcoholism, like the rest of my clan. Anyway, I do not want eternal agony. nor do I want to sit in heaven every day praying and saying the same things over and over for eternity, sounds like hell to me.

Why are you here, you imbecile? This is a forum for Christians. :rtfm:

Demonic Scottish Whore 02-02-2014 11:04 AM

What the...? Why are you people quoting Scripture? That's completely unfair. And for the record I am Scottish.

MitzaLizalor 02-03-2014 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by see_the_light (Post 1061192)
Goths don't explain, they just complain..

..saying that we object to garbage such as this because of they like to wear black .. :ghostface:

MARDUK
Souls for Belia
l

Due to possessing demons the lead vocalist is incomprehensible (except to goths). He growls:

WARNING
FOR PARENTAL GUIDANCE ONLY

Sweet torrents of Death .. Oh engulfing ruin .. Every fall is a soul
...for Belial

In sinless guilt rushing .. Blasts of yokeless glory .. To and fro - Red ascension .. Collecting souls
...for Belial
...for Belial

And as our voice uncovers .. Another soul to the stream .. Another soul devoured
...for Belial

Oh Lawless Angel we approach thee . In the form of proudest shame . We thy children - here assembled .. Now thy promised blessing claim
...promised blessing claim

Lord of Arrogance - Lord of Pride .. Fling thy unrestrained nets thrice .. And let the Rivers of the under world . Swiftly to the surface rise

Oh Spirit of Darkness we invoke thee .. In the name of all things depraved .. We thy servants - here forgathered .. Now thy promised blessing claim
...promised blessing claim

Sweet torrents of Death .. Oh engulfing ruin .. Every fall is a soul
...for Belial
...for Belial
...for Belial

Angels of sweed .. Ever rising decline . Every slip is a soul
...for Belial
...for Belial
...for Belial

In sinless guilt rushing .. Blasts of yokeless glory .. To and fro - Red ascension .. Collecting souls
...for Belial
...for Belial

And as our voice uncovers .. Another soul to the stream .. Another soul devoured
...for Belial

Marduk
Belial

They think we don't know this, Mr Light. They think they can say "youse only dis us coz we like a certain style of clothing" but when you read what pandæmonium they celebrate as "art" there can be no doubt that they know they are lying. They worship devils. They know they worship devils. Satan is their master. And we know that too.

Demonic Scottish Whore 02-04-2014 05:19 PM

Wow.....If you saw me you should probably shoot me dead, that's the kind of crazies I am, I even abuse good music!

Dr Laurence Niles 02-04-2014 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokers.girl275 (Post 1062025)
you should probably shoot me dead, that's the kind of crazies I am,

Why are goths so obsessed with suicidal behaviour?

YIC

Demonic Scottish Whore 02-04-2014 09:45 PM

Whenever keeps changing my mind is crazy....the demons won't even let me speak.

James Hutchins 02-05-2014 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokers.girl275 (Post 1062063)
Whenever keeps changing my mind is crazy....the demons won't even let me speak.

Everyone is letting you speak. You just have nothing worthwhile to say.

I just want to know whay you hate Jesus. What did He ever do to you? I know for a fact, all He has ever done is try to engourge your with His turgid Message of Love®.

MitzaLizalor 02-05-2014 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokers.girl275 (Post 1062063)
.the demons won't even let me speak.

That is the Presence of Jesus, as Mr Hutchins has reminded you.
Mark 1:23-25a And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God. And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace..
Jesus does not permit demons to speak in His presence. There is a reason for that. But it doesn't stop there:
Mark 1:25b-28 ..and come out of him. And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him. And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him. And immediately his fame spread abroad throughout all the region round about Galilee. KJV
Jesus is not going to force you to accept exorcism. The choice is yours. But when however many devils are inside you become tongue-tied that is evidence of Jesus' knocking. The next step is up to you. Jesus explains it this way:
Revelation 3:19-21 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. KJV
So amazing was Jesus' ministry in Galilee that His fame resonates throughout history even to this day. That's how wonderful Jesus is. Come to Him today.

Demonic Scottish Whore 02-11-2014 11:08 PM

Why in the world would I need an exorcism? IM not possessed!

James Hutchins 02-11-2014 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonic Scottish Whore (Post 1063929)
Why in the world would I need an exorcism? IM not possessed!

No? Then what reason do you have for your behavior? Did your mom test the 'bouncing baby' concept?:o

Demonic Scottish Whore 02-12-2014 12:13 AM

Unlike you, we don't abuse our children so no. And I am behaving fine, just because I don't see your views as right doesn't mean I am wrong.

James Hutchins 02-12-2014 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonic Scottish Whore (Post 1063940)
Unlike you, we don't abuse our children so no. And I am behaving fine, just because I don't see your views as right doesn't mean I am wrong.

Not a single True Christian™ ever abuses thier children. We treat them as God instructs in the Holy Bible.
Proverbs 23:13-14
13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.
14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Hebrews 12:5-11
5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

Just because your parents ignore you and do not care about you is no reason to get your BVDs in a bunch and take it out on nice Christian people. What is wrong with you?

Pastor Ezekiel 02-12-2014 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonic Scottish Whore (Post 1063940)

Forcefeeding babies to drink Jameson's whiskey is the ultimate in child abuse. :thumbdown: