The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Is Your Child a Godless Goth? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=125)

Rev. Dr. Davidson 01-14-2007 04:56 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?

(Leviticus 22:4-7) And whoso toucheth any thing that is unclean by the dead, or a man whose seed goeth from him: or whosoever toucheth any creeping thing, whereby he may me made unclean, or a man of whom me may take uncleanness, whatsoever uncleanness he hath: the soul which hath touched any such shall be unclean until even, and shall not eat of the holy things, unless he wash his flesh with water. And when the sun is down, he shall be clean, and shall afterward eat of the holy things: because it is his food.

This clearly means that mastrubation is bad.

Bakuub The Heretic 01-14-2007 05:50 AM

i meet 21, ples gimmie ideas to help sayf me kk?

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-14-2007 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bakuub The Heretic (Post 32285)
i meet 21, ples gimmie ideas to help sayf me kk?

And so the evils of marijuana and crystal meth are demonstrated first hand. The only drug you need is the love of Jesus, and once Saved maybe He can save your addled brain!

Pastor Ezekiel 01-14-2007 05:54 AM

Turn to Jesus, friend. He loves you so much that He died (temporarily) on the cross for your sins. Being a gothfag only spits on Jesus.

Get on your knees for a positive reason, for once in your life.:thumbsup:

Mr_Bojangles 01-14-2007 05:54 AM

Oh wow I am totally goth. I love Count Chocula cereal, I wear dark clothing, band shirts, listen to music which you would consider antisocial, associate with people that dress and act eccentrically, I show no interest in "wholesome activities", only art, I am depressed and suicidal, complain of boredom, sleep too much, stay up till at least 1 o clock in the morning, I like dark weather, I spend a lot of time alone, I don't request time alone, I just take it, I spend time with friends without an adult, I misbehave everywhere when it's funny, I watch TV, I play violent video games, I use the internet and the computer a lot, I masturbate, I am bisexual, yet I am not goth, and nowhere near it. I am just proving how dumb you biblethumpers are. You are generalize and hate everyone not PURE CHRISTIAN. I am Catholic, but apparently believing in Jesus is wrong now. You aren't even serving God correctly. Why don't you just have your own ****ing crusades if you're so worried about others not believing in God?

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-14-2007 05:54 AM

Has AOHell finally crashed and we're getting all their retarded cast-offs?

Silver 01-14-2007 05:58 AM

http://www.goreydetails.net/images/i...1124519040.jpg

THE FACE OF SATAN HIMSELF!

Pastor Ezekiel 01-14-2007 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles (Post 32297)
Oh wow I am totally goth. I love Count Chocula cereal, I wear dark clothing, band shirts, listen to music which you would consider antisocial, associate with people that dress and act eccentrically, I show no interest in "wholesome activities", only art, I am depressed and suicidal, complain of boredom, sleep too much, stay up till at least 1 o clock in the morning, I like dark weather, I spend a lot of time alone, I don't request time alone, I just take it, I spend time with friends without an adult, I misbehave everywhere when it's funny, I watch TV, I play violent video games, I use the internet and the computer a lot, I masturbate, I am bisexual, yet I am not goth, and nowhere near it. I am just proving how dumb you biblethumpers are. You are generalize and hate everyone not PURE CHRISTIAN. I am Catholic, but apparently believing in Jesus is wrong now. You aren't even serving God correctly. Why don't you just have your own ****ing crusades if you're so worried about others not believing in God?

Boy, you are about as hellbound a wad of scum as I've ever seen. You are damned to suffer unspeakable agonies in eternal hellfire for all eternity, just for being a pervert. And being a mary-worshiper only adds to your sinload. The skirt-wearing pope you worship is the antichrist, pure and simple.

But even a heathen like you can find Salvation© in Christ. Read the Bible and accept Jesus now, before He decides to kill you. Reject the child-molesting cult that has turned you into a gothfag.

xxWinter_Foxx 01-14-2007 06:09 AM

I'm a Christian and I meet 29 of the "requirements."
Does Jesus hate people who wear black?

Mr_Bojangles 01-14-2007 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 32313)
Boy, you are about as hellbound a wad of scum as I've ever seen. You are damned to suffer unspeakable agonies in eternal hellfire for all eternity, just for being a pervert. And being a mary-worshiper only adds to your sinload. The skirt-wearing pope you worship is the antichrist, pure and simple.

But even a heathen like you can find Salvation© in Christ. Read the Bible and accept Jesus now, before He decides to kill you. Reject the child-molesting cult that has turned you into a gothfag.

I actually go to a Lutheran school and church, and I have a Christian baptist grandfather with a Masters in theology from Princeton. I don't quite care if I go to hell, as Satan would be glad to have another on his side, don't you think?
Doesn't God want you to accept people and respect their ways of life no matter how you feel about them? I am not goth, and I wouldn't care if God smited me.

SalvationSeeker 01-14-2007 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles (Post 32321)
Doesn't God want you to accept people and respect their ways of life no matter how you feel about them? I am not goth, and I wouldn't care if God smited me.

Why would we want them to go to hell? :wacko:
We MUST warn them of their wicked lifestyle choice.
Otherwise they doom not only themsels, but us too, to hell:

When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die;
And thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life;
The same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity;
But thou hast delivered thy soul.
Ezekiel 3:18-19

One has to be very evil to let someone choose hell without even warning them of it! :angry:

i has a bucket 01-15-2007 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliot mayfield (Post 1726)
If there's a mass shooting at a school, you can be sure a Goth was behind it all! As a teacher I am always on the lookout for Goths and the danger they pose. Thank you for this invaluable information brother!:thumbsup:

Not to be on their side, but isn't that a little stereotypical?

OnYourKnees 01-15-2007 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i has a bucket (Post 32720)
Not to be on their side, but isn't that a little stereotypical?

If you're aware of a school shooting which did not involve goths, I'm sure we'd all be happy to hear about it.

Well, not HAPPY, but you know what I mean. We'd appreciate your sharing the facts you've observed if they are different from what Brother Mayfield has observed.

juggalo 01-17-2007 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnYourKnees (Post 31475)
You're not about to get fragged in some online game here! You aren't text-messaging to your little friends at the mall!

The greatest benefit of an online forum is that you can take a moment, think about what you want to say, and then review it before hitting the Submit Reply button!

So address us respectfully (or, as you "colloquial American" speakers might say, "come correct"), or GO AWAY. We volunteer our time here (except the Pastors, of course) to discuss the Lord's Word, not play games with fools. :angry:

As I said before I was in a hurry not because of a game but because i had to attempt to help a friend. And I have a question about becoming a Christian: How would one go about doing this if no church is available?

Pastor Ezekiel 01-17-2007 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juggalo (Post 33428)
As I said before I was in a hurry not because of a game but because i had to attempt to help a friend. And I have a question about becoming a Christian: How would one go about doing this if no church is available?

Son, if you'll just scroll down to the bottom of this page, you'll see a button labelled "Paypal". Click on that and we'll set you up to be a great Christian. And we have a free Playstation 3 offer going on too! Act now!:thumbsup:

juggalo 01-17-2007 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 33430)
Son, if you'll just scroll down to the bottom of this page, you'll see a button labelled "Paypal". Click on that and we'll set you up to be a great Christian. And we have a free Playstation 3 offer going on too! Act now!:thumbsup:

Sir I mean no disrespect but I was um banned from useing any kind of paypal. And I hate Sony.

I would like to know if Styx would be considerd evil what about Iron Butterfly and the Insane Clown Posse?

Can someone tell me why it seems that this site is run by Klan members?

Brother Temperance 01-17-2007 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juggalo (Post 33433)
Sir I mean no disrespect but I was um banned from useing any kind of paypal.

What is the story behind that? Did you try to JEW someone?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo Jill
And I hate Sony.

Fair enough. How about this: Accept Christ and you WON'T be given a PS3. Does that sound more tempting?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Brown Juggalo
I would like to know if Styx would be considerd evil what about Iron Butterfly and the Insane Clown Posse?

Almost all secular music is devil-inspired. Iron Butterfly are also guilty of mocking God and the story of Genesis, and as for the Insane Clown Posse - well, the less said about those harlot-painted nigras, the better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalope
Can someone tell me why it seems that this site is run by Klan members?

Friend, I am utterly bemused. Could you explain what on earth you could possibly mean by that bizarre and outrageous statement?

juggalo 01-17-2007 01:28 AM

Friend, I am utterly bemused. Could you explain what on earth you could possibly mean by that bizarre and outrageous statement?[/quote]

Yes sir you (not you specificly) seem to use the term negra alot you condemn every religion except the one on this site you seem to think the drinking of blood is related to being gothic I will give you that as it seems that alot of goths do but that is actually a kind of cannablism if the blood is human and isnt negra female?

One last thing the story about paypal i have sortof complained alot because they for some reason went slow with mine probably system trouble but i dont think things through until after so i complained day after day

And what the hell is JEWing someone?

Pastor Ezekiel 01-17-2007 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juggalo (Post 33444)
Friend, I am utterly bemused. Could you explain what on earth you could possibly mean by that bizarre and outrageous statement?

Yes sir you (not you specificly) seem to use the term negra alot you condemn every religion except the one on this site you seem to think the drinking of blood is related to being gothic I will give you that as it seems that alot of goths do but that is actually a kind of cannablism if the blood is human and isnt negra female?

One last thing the story about paypal i have sortof complained alot because they for some reason went slow with mine probably system trouble but i dont think things through until after so i complained day after day

Clownyboy, can't you speak proper American? Honestly, no one can understand what you are prattling on about.:glare:

juggalo 01-17-2007 01:40 AM

Could someone at least tell me what JEWing someone is?

OnYourKnees 01-17-2007 02:22 AM

Quote:

<Steaming pile of ranting I couldn't puzzle out>

isnt negra female?

No. "negra" is not a word.

"Nigra" (capitalized, being a name for a race it is a proper noun) is Southern for "Negro". Both are masculine. The feminine would be "Nigress" or "Negress".

I hope this helps.

juggalo 01-17-2007 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnYourKnees (Post 33454)
No. "negra" is not a word.

"Nigra" (capitalized, being a name for a race it is a proper noun) is Southern for "Negro". Both are masculine. The feminine would be "Nigress" or "Negress".

I hope this helps.

it does and WHT THE HELL IS JEWING SOMEONE

OnYourKnees 01-17-2007 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juggalo (Post 33456)

You have the whole Internet before you.

LOOK IT UP.

Rev. Dr. Davidson 01-17-2007 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juggalo (Post 33456)

Here is one definition.....

Jewing: verb (joo-ing) 1: The act of taking all of someone's money with high interest rates.
2: Complaining without end until listener is ready to commit suicide.
3: The act of removing the foreskin of non-joo dead.
4: Swearing an oath, and using that oath to cause death.

Brother Temperance 01-18-2007 01:47 AM

Quote:

Yes sir you (not you specificly) seem to use the term negra alot

So do the United Negra Improvement Association. I suppose you think they're racists, too?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jugalug
you condemn every religion except the one on this site

So does GOD.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buggerlo
you seem to think the drinking of blood is related to being gothic I will give you that as it seems that alot of goths do but that is actually a kind of cannablism if the blood is human and isnt negra female?

Friend, if I read that right (and the Lord knows it wasn't easy to decipher), you appear to be claiming that we resemble the Klan because we state that goths act like goths. If calling a goth a goth makes me a Klansman, then I suppose you can call me White Wizard.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackanape

You know, shylocking. Playing the Jew. Hebery.

Peacekeeper 01-21-2007 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 1710)
11-Drinks alcohol.
20-Requests time alone and quietness.
21-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an
adult.
25-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of
this.
29-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the
computer.
32-Expresses an interest in sex.

11- So is jesus a goth for drinking wine?
20- Its also called praying to god or jesus.
21- Its called having fun, i would rather not have an adult staring at me like a petifile while i talk to my friends.
25- Count Dracula? I didnt know goths like chocolate, seeing as it is proven it improves your mood in a good way.
32- Are you gay or something (excluding being a priest)? If you dont want sex with a woman you would either be a priest or a homosexual.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-21-2007 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peacekeeper (Post 34738)
Quote:

32-Expresses an interest in sex
32- Are you gay or something (excluding being a priest)? If you dont want sex with a woman you would either be a priest or a homosexual.

Where in the original quote does it say anything relations with a woman? Sodomites commit filthy perversions on each other all the time, so I'm left wondering if your reply was deliberate obtuse or if you're just addled in the brain from sniffing too much glue.

Peacekeeper 01-21-2007 07:41 PM

You are a homer, if you think those thoughts about men having interest in other men then you have something wrong with you. If your child has interest in sex with other men then you are a bad parent. But enless he meant that by posting this list then its obviously stating a interest in sex with a woman.

Peacekeeper 01-21-2007 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 1710)
computer.

29- Isnt that basically what everyone here is doing? You all frequently use the computer on this website... so that means we are all 1 step closer to being a goth. And dont argue that, look at your 1500 or higher post count. That is excessive.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-21-2007 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peacekeeper (Post 34780)
29- Isnt that basically what everyone here is doing? You all frequently use the computer on this website... so that means we are all 1 step closer to being a goth. And dont argue that, look at your 1500 or higher post count. That is excessive.

"Excessive" means more than is appropriate. There is nothing excessive about the witnessing any True Christian™ does, whether it's in person or online.

Peacekeeper 01-21-2007 08:11 PM

What if your kid is excessively going on this site. Would you still consider that goth?

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-21-2007 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peacekeeper (Post 34786)
What if your kid is excessively going on this site. Would you still consider that goth?

Not if he or she was a True Christian™ and was here witnessing. Do you want to ask the same question a different way to get the same answer again?

Peacekeeper 01-21-2007 09:56 PM

Yes i would love to.

God's Property 01-22-2007 02:58 AM

1-Frequently wears black clothing. Uhhmmm I am right now.
2-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts. Yet again.
3-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nailpolish. Yeaahhh I do.
4-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include:
reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other
Satanic worshipping symbols. I had an ankh-but I accidentally threw it off a cliff.
5-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos. Yup
6-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music.
(Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against
the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.) Yyeeaahh that too.
7-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak
eccentrically. Yup
8-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the
Bible, prayer, church or sports. Well, I never liked sports anyhow, but the rest I'm good about. SORT OF.
9-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult,
witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan. Yeeaah. I love death, vampires, the occult, and I practice magick.
10-Takes drugs.
11-Drinks alcohol.
12-Is suicidal and/or depressed. Yeah.
13-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation.
(This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God
and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local
mental health center.) IT IS NOT A SATANIC RITUAL! IT IS A COPING MECHANISM!
14-Complains of boredom. Well of course.
15-Sleeps too excessively or too little. Yeah
16-Is excessively awake during the night. Totally
17-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to
vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.) Uhhm well I dislike getting sunburns?
18-Demands an unusual amount of privacy. Unusual? Well I suppose so by your definition.
19-Spends large amounts of time alone. Yeah.
20-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child
may speak to evil sprits through meditation.) Uhhhm I don't do that.
21-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an
adult. Of course.
22-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders
are but a few examples of this. Yeah.
23-Misbehaves at school.
24-Misbehaves at home. Rarely
25-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of
this. It's Count Chocula
26-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires
believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and
should be stopped immediately.)
27-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources.
(Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.) I watch TV.
28-Plays videos games that contains violence or are of a role-playing
nature.
computer. Yeah
30-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music. You mean the "rock on" symbol? If so, yeah
31-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.
32-Expresses an interest in sex.
33-Masturbates.
34-Is homosexual and/or bisexual. I'm bi.
35-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism,
Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism. I'm not any of these-I'm a mix.
36-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various
phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".
37-Claims to be a goth.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-22-2007 04:04 AM

All of which just proves that Presbyterianism leads to perversions which lead to eternal damnation. Do you honestly believe that Jesus approves of gothtards? I can assure you He does not.:angry:

God's Property 01-22-2007 03:34 PM

I hope you guys guessed, but if you didn't, I was kidding. Sorry if you took me seriously.

Bobby-Joe 01-22-2007 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God's Property (Post 35023)
I hope you guys guessed, but if you didn't, I was kidding. Sorry if you took me seriously.

Friend,

Hellfire and damnation are not something to trivialize in a joke. Please try to be serious from this point out. This is your salvation we are discussing here.

OnYourKnees 01-22-2007 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God's Property (Post 35023)

Considering your introduction, I see no reason to think you were kidding. You thought that a list of warning signs for parents was a survey, which you should fill out in an attempt to shock us.

Little girl, there is nothing you can do or say that would shock us. We've seen all manner of vile sinner already. :thumbdown:

juggalo 01-22-2007 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 33762)
So do the United Negra Improvement Association. I suppose you think they're racists, too?
So does GOD.
Friend, if I read that right (and the Lord knows it wasn't easy to decipher), you appear to be claiming that we resemble the Klan because we state that goths act like goths. If calling a goth a goth makes me a Klansman, then I suppose you can call me White Wizard.

You know, shylocking. Playing the Jew. Hebery.

no you dumb sob goth is a label (if useing todays thing) and show me one piece of proof that is not and i repeat NOT the bible that god exsists
and explain some thing to mewhy oh why did god make gay people if he hates them?
tell me how old i seem to be from my posts
you realize jesus was a JEW
tell me what makes you say this is gods favorite forum
and if you say he told you you should visit the happy hotel

Peacekeeper 01-22-2007 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnYourKnees (Post 35049)
We've seen all manner of vile sinner already. :thumbdown:

I suppose that would be me...:themonkey: