The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Is Your Child a Godless Goth? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=125)

Pastor Ezekiel 11-08-2006 10:39 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 14944)
The world was created by evolution, not god. The bible was written by a bunch of sadistic mormons who had nothing better to do with their lives. So, if the bible isn't real, and we were created by evolution, then how do you explain 'god'?

Sweet Jesus you ARE an empty-headed female.:glare:

Look, I am holding a Bible in my hand at this very moment. If it isn't real, then neither are you.

Inside that Bible, it says that God created everything. Are you illiterate or something?

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.--Isaiah 45:7

As you can see, God even created your dark master satan. So you have nothing to bellyache about.

As far as the personality of the Men who were hand-picked by God to transcribe His Holy Word, I cannot imagine what proof you have to back up your obscene claims that they were "sadistic mormons who had nothing better to do". Can you prove that, or are you just in here spewing hatred?

Personally, I cannot imagine having anything better to do than taking dictation from God Almighty.:innocent:

hellion 11-08-2006 11:00 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 14950)
Sweet Jesus you ARE an empty-headed female.:glare:

Look, I am holding a Bible in my hand at this very moment. If it isn't real, then neither are you.

Inside that Bible, it says that God created everything. Are you illiterate or something?

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.--Isaiah 45:7

As you can see, God even created your dark master satan. So you have nothing to bellyache about.

As far as the personality of the Men who were hand-picked by God to transcribe His Holy Word, I cannot imagine what proof you have to back up your obscene claims that they were "sadistic mormons who had nothing better to do". Can you prove that, or are you just in here spewing hatred?

Personally, I cannot imagine having anything better to do than taking dictation from God Almighty.:innocent:

Ok. I meant that the bible is a real book. The stories in it were made up to explain evolution and so forth. So, if the bible is a real book, then you have NO evidence that god was ever real.

Daisy Mae Johnson 11-08-2006 11:05 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Man oh man you sure an an irritating little bimbo.

So genious, how about YOU PROVE to us that GOD is not real.


Irritated, Sister Thumper

hellion 11-08-2006 11:11 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde (Post 14963)
Man oh man you sure an an irritating little bimbo.

So genious, how about YOU PROVE to us that GOD is not real.


Irritated, Sister Thumper

I already did. EVOLUTION!!!! You can't even prove to me that God is real. So how can he be? What does 'god' do for you anyway? You're a woman right? So why do you worship a god that despises women? Why do you worship a god that encourages men to beat women? It's pathetic.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-08-2006 11:14 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 14960)
Ok. I meant that the bible is a real book. The stories in it were made up to explain evolution and so forth. So, if the bible is a real book, then you have NO evidence that god was ever real.

Once again you prove to the world that you are dumber than a bag of hammers.

So now your nutty contention is that a bunch of sadistic, bored men thousands of years ago made up every word in the Holy Bible, in order to explain the theory of evolution, which wasn't even dreamed up until about 100 years ago...Is that what you want to claim? So those bored, sadistic men were psychic and knew about your monkey soup ideas before Christ came to redeem Mankind? Now THAT is hilarious! How lost can you be?

Girl, you are really addle brained. :angry:

Brother Temperance 11-08-2006 11:20 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 14944)
The world was created by evolution, not god. The bible was written by a bunch of sadistic mormons who had nothing better to do with their lives. So, if the bible isn't real, and we were created by evolution, then how do you explain 'god'?

So the world just evolved, did it? :lol: There was just empty space, and then it evolved into a planet? Stop, my sides are aching! And as for your question, it is obviously invalid, since it starts from false premises. You might as well ask "So, if water isn't real, and we were created by polacks, then how do you explain the Vietnam War?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellrunt
Why do you worship a god that encourages men to beat women?

Because Sister Thumper knows her place, and realises that she could get into all kinds of mischief if she didn't have a Godly man like Pastor Ezekiel to knock some sense into her from time to time. She is grateful for the Christian correction and chastisement she receives, as all women should be.

hellion 11-08-2006 11:25 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 14972)
So the world just evolved, did it? :lol: There was just empty space, and then it evolved into a planet? Stop, my sides are aching! And as for your question, it is obviously invalid, since it starts from false premises. You might as well ask "So, if water isn't real, and we were created by polacks, then how do you explain the Vietnam War?"

Oh yeah. And the theory that some false prophet created an entire existance for no reason whatsoever explains it all. Apparently you know nothing about science or else you wouldn't be asking how planets evolved.

Brother Temperance 11-08-2006 11:27 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 14976)
Oh yeah. And the theory that some false prophet created an entire existance for no reason whatsoever explains it all. Apparently you know nothing about science or else you wouldn't be asking how planets evolved.

So how do planets evolve? We're dying to know, since everything else you've said this far has been so wise and enlightening.

Daisy Mae Johnson 11-08-2006 11:29 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Answer this for me then little missy.

If you had all the parts to a motorcycle all in a giant bag and you shook it and shook it for a million years you would never have a working motorcycle.

Someone has to put it together and engineer it.

The Universe and life is sooooooo much more complex and you have the gull to call it an accident or evilution?

You are out of YOUR mind.

hellion 11-08-2006 11:41 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde (Post 14978)
Answer this for me then little missy.

If you had all the parts to a motorcycle all in a giant bag and you shook it and shook it for a million years you would never have a working motorcycle.

Someone has to put it together and engineer it.

The Universe and life is sooooooo much more complex and you have the gull to call it an accident or evilution?

You are out of YOUR mind.

And one person making an entire existance explains it all...If there was a God everyone would be Christian. And if this god is so powerful, then why is there a lot of Satanism and Atheism along with Buddhism, Judaism, Hunduism, etc. Why doesn't he just kill me right now as I write this if I'm so evil?

hellion 11-08-2006 11:50 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 14977)
So how do planets evolve? We're dying to know, since everything else you've said this far has been so wise and enlightening.

They evolve in the solar system. Gravitational forces pull together masses of matter to form planets, over a long period of time, of course. Or another theory: Died out stars fuse together to form a solid mass. Science. Logical and Reasonable. Did I simplify enough for you?

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-08-2006 11:56 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Died out stars fuse together to form a solid mass? You mean that dead stars, billions of light-years apart find other stars and fly over to them and then have star-sex or something?

hellion 11-09-2006 12:01 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 14987)
Died out stars fuse together to form a solid mass? You mean that dead stars, billions of light-years apart find other stars and fly over to them and then have star-sex or something?

NO! One star's leftover mass fuses together to form one solid mass after the star had died out. It's a lot more logical than you're idiotic one god created all existance theory. Why would god make so many planets if he only used this one anyway? It's stupid.

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-09-2006 12:03 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 14992)
NO! One star's leftover mass fuses together to form one solid mass after the star had died out.

Do you know what those drugs are doing to your mind, Kestrel?

hellion 11-09-2006 01:33 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 14994)
Do you know what those drugs are doing to your mind, Kestrel?

I guess I wouldn't. I don't do drugs.

Bobby-Joe 11-09-2006 09:40 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 15010)
I guess I wouldn't. I don't do drugs.

Good news to read about friend. But that doesn't explain your confusion over proper Christian Science or you would know stars are only fixtures in the firmament so we may know Godís will. Mind if I recommend you some text book from the Landover Christian Collage?

hellion 11-09-2006 10:21 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 15145)
Good news to read about friend. But that doesn't explain your confusion over proper Christian Science or you would know stars are only fixtures in the firmament so we may know Godís will. Mind if I recommend you some text book from the Landover Christian Collage?

If stars weren't real, then we'd be dead. The sun is a star, and the only thing keeping this planet from being a giant frozen rock floating into space.

hellion 11-09-2006 11:26 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 14680)
Friend,

Jesus did exist. Beyond The Bible, one of the best written record form the ancient period, He is also mentioned in Joesphus' works.

Still doesn't mean he's real...

SalvationSeeker 11-10-2006 02:30 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 15152)
If stars weren't real, then we'd be dead. The sun is a star, and the only thing keeping this planet from being a giant frozen rock floating into space.

What are you talking about?
The sun is one thing, stars are another.

Or are you going to tell me that you've been to one so you know what they are better than God Himself? :lol:

hellion 11-10-2006 02:46 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 15198)
What are you talking about?
The sun is one thing, stars are another.

Or are you going to tell me that you've been to one so you know what they are better than God Himself? :lol:

Haha. No, the sun is a star. Look in a 5th grade science book. It'll tell you. This rudimentary material, and you still don't get it...

Brother Temperance 11-10-2006 02:51 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 15203)
Haha. No, the sun is a star. Look in a 5th grade science book. It'll tell you. This rudimentary material, and you still don't get it...

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So if it's in a book, that means it's true, does it? What about the Holocaust? Did that happen, or do you line up with the Islamofascist dogs on that question as well?

Bobby-Joe 11-10-2006 04:14 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 15243)
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So if it's in a book, that means it's true, does it? What about the Holocaust? Did that happen, or do you line up with the Islamofascist dogs on that question as well?

My goodness Brother Temperance, what are we to do with this poor sinner if she goes arround beliving everything she reads in a book? Does she not know the writter can make anything they want up in a book? That is why we Christians stick to The Bible. :closedeyes:

Student of Landover 11-10-2006 09:37 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
If you're willing to believe anything that you read in a book, you're even stupider than you've already made yourself out to be.
The Bible is older than your little fifth grade science book. Anyway, that was created by the liebrals, who dictated it directly from Satan himself. His lies are all through your precious textbooks, which is why True Christians homeschool their children.
The KJV Bible is God's word. You should read that, and listen to that. Surely God's word holds more weight than lies told to fifth graders?

hellion 11-11-2006 01:14 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Student of Landover (Post 15274)
If you're willing to believe anything that you read in a book, you're even stupider than you've already made yourself out to be.
The Bible is older than your little fifth grade science book. Anyway, that was created by the liebrals, who dictated it directly from Satan himself. His lies are all through your precious textbooks, which is why True Christians homeschool their children.
The KJV Bible is God's word. You should read that, and listen to that. Surely God's word holds more weight than lies told to fifth graders?

Well it's a lot more believable than that crap the 'bible' teaches. And you're the ones who live your entire lives by what an out-of-date, real book happens to imply.

Student of Landover 11-11-2006 02:26 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 15305)
Well it's a lot more believable than that crap the 'bible' teaches. And you're the ones who live your entire lives by what an out-of-date, real book happens to imply.

What basis do you have for the fact that the Bible is real, little miss "Science"? Where does it say so? Where is the evidence?
There isn't any!

hellion 11-11-2006 03:05 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Student of Landover (Post 15326)
What basis do you have for the fact that the Bible is real, little miss "Science"? Where does it say so? Where is the evidence?
There isn't any!

I've already posted theories on evolution for the millionth time! I'm sick of trying to explain it to you! So go look it up. There are perfectly logical explinations for how the world came to be other than religion. Now you explain to me how god DOES exist. (Other than bible quotes.)

Jesus is Lord 11-11-2006 03:21 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 15341)
I've already posted theories on evolution for the millionth time! I'm sick of trying to explain it to you! So go look it up. There are perfectly logical explinations for how the world came to be other than religion. Now you explain to me how god DOES exist. (Other than bible quotes.)

As you said yourself, eviloution is just a theory, not a fact. It is only a wild guess at what happened.

The Bible tells us the facts of where we come from. The fact we exist and are sentient is proof God exists. No way humans evolved from from dead rock as you eviloutionists claim.

hellion 11-11-2006 03:50 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus is Lord (Post 15351)
As you said yourself, eviloution is just a theory, not a fact. It is only a wild guess at what happened.

The Bible tells us the facts of where we come from. The fact we exist and are sentient is proof God exists. No way humans evolved from from dead rock as you eviloutionists claim.

Of course humans didn't evolve from dead rocks, that's preposterous. They evolved from Eucaryotic cells combining together to form tissue, then from that organs and organ systems, which in turn formed the human body. And evolution isn't a wild fact. There is scientific evidence to prove evolution. For example: prehistoric animals, cavemen, evolution of primates to humans, cell theory, etc.

Student of Landover 11-11-2006 05:34 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 15359)
Of course humans didn't evolve from dead rocks, that's preposterous. They evolved from Eucaryotic cells combining together to form tissue, then from that organs and organ systems, which in turn formed the human body. And evolution isn't a wild fact. There is scientific evidence to prove evolution. For example: prehistoric animals, cavemen, evolution of primates to humans, cell theory, etc.

Then where did the Eucharyotic (I did use to study evilution, before I found God) cells come from. Without God to create everything, your stupid little argument is back to square one, with the dead rocks.

Quote:

I've already posted theories on evolution for the millionth time! I'm sick of trying to explain it to you! So go look it up. There are perfectly logical explinations for how the world came to be other than religion. Now you explain to me how god DOES exist. (Other than bible quotes.)
1) Where exactly have you posted theories on evolution? You've told us plenty of times to look it up, but you really haven't tried to explain very hard, probably because you can't understand your own theory.

2) How dare you presume to tell us what to do on our forum? And why would we need to use anything besides Bible quotes. Any other quotes wouldn't have any worth compared to ones from the Bible (KJV only)

hellion 11-11-2006 06:02 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Student of Landover (Post 15373)
Then where did the Eucharyotic (I did use to study evilution, before I found God) cells come from. Without God to create everything, your stupid little argument is back to square one, with the dead rocks.



1) Where exactly have you posted theories on evolution? You've told us plenty of times to look it up, but you really haven't tried to explain very hard, probably because you can't understand your own theory.

2) How dare you presume to tell us what to do on our forum? And why would we need to use anything besides Bible quotes. Any other quotes wouldn't have any worth compared to ones from the Bible (KJV only)


I have posted a few theories amongst the forums, but I really don't want to look for them.
But the theory never started with 'dead rocks'.
At the time life arose, the atmosphere of Earth is thought to have contained little or no free oxygen, instead consisting principally of CO2 and N2 in addition to smaller amounts of gases such as H2, H2S, and CO. Such an atmosphere provides reducing conditions in which organic molecules, given a source of energy such as sunlight or electrical discharge, can form spontaneously. This is only one theory, and there have been tests to prove it correct.
Of course the first cells arose in water, where they could thrive off their environment. The soft membranoid bacteria learned to group with others of it's same kind and pulled all of it's genetic material into it's center creating the first nucleus and eukaryotic cell. The hard shelled bacteria found a way into the soft bacteria and learned to co-exist. The next step in which the nucleus learned to transfer information to the mitochondria to obtain necessary food led to the cells relationship with it's surrounding environment and began evolution.
Now. What's your proof of god's existance?

SalvationSeeker 11-11-2006 09:49 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 15377)
I have posted a few theories amongst the forums, but I really don't want to look for them.
But the theory never started with 'dead rocks'.
At the time life arose, the atmosphere of Earth is thought to have contained little or no free oxygen, instead consisting principally of CO2 and N2 in addition to smaller amounts of gases such as H2, H2S, and CO.

The worde here being "THOUGHT", that means you're just guessing.

Such an atmosphere provides reducing conditions in which organic molecules, given a source of energy such as sunlight or electrical discharge, can form spontaneously. This is only one theory, and there have been tests to prove it correct.

You're talking about the test where the scientists "created" amino acids it seems..
Amino acids aren't cells, they are chemicals. Chemicals aren't alive. :thumbdown:

Of course the first cells arose in water, where they could thrive off their environment.

So they evolved from water?
First you say they formed from atmospheric gases yet somehow they formed in the sea?
That's not possible because the oceans doesn't contain any such gases..
Make up your mind, did these cells form in the atmosphere or in the ocean?
You can't have both.

The soft membranoid bacteria learned to group with others of it's same kind and pulled all of it's genetic material into it's center creating the first nucleus and eukaryotic cell.

And they evolved from water and/or atmospheric gas, which cannot be found together... Great theory. :lol:
You're basically saying that life came from dead matter, but that's not possible.

The hard shelled bacteria found a way into the soft bacteria and learned to co-exist.

Learned? How could a creature without a brain learn anything?
Second, "found a way"? Obviously, you don't know what happened.
You're only grasping after straws.

Look in the KJV1611 Bible, friend. You'll find the truth there.
Praise Jesus!

The next step in which the nucleus learned to transfer information to the mitochondria to obtain necessary food led to the cells relationship with it's surrounding environment and began evolution.
Now. What's your proof of god's existance?

Where's your proof of your theories?
Where's your proof that will disprove God? (Of course, such proof cannot be produced, since He exists. Praise HIM!)

I see no proof from you, I only see confused and contradictonary statements.

May you find Jesus, my confused friend. :(

hellion 11-12-2006 12:08 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 15490)
May you find Jesus, my confused friend. :(

Actually, there are gases in water. Water is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen, that's why it's called H2O.

Here's more proof:
During the first billion years on earth, there was little free oxygen and no ozone to absorb UV radiation from the sun. Yet, simple organic molecules were formed under such harsh conditions. Laboratory experiments simulating the primitive earth have confirmed that organic molecules were formed. When gases such as CO2, CH4, NH3, and H2 were heated with water and energized by electrical discharge or by UV radiation, they reacted and formed small organic molecules. More importantly, the organic molecules that were crucial to life (amino acids, nucleotides, sugars, and fatty acids) were also generated.

You're talking about the test where the scientists "created" amino acids it seems..Amino acids aren't cells, they are chemicals. Chemicals aren't alive.

Amino Acid: Any one of a class of simple organic compounds containing carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and in certain cases sulfur. Amino acids are molecules that contain a basic amino (NH2) group, an acidic carboxyl (COOH) group and a side chain attached to an alpha carbon atom.

molecule (n.) The smallest particle of a substance that retains the chemical and physical properties of the substance and is composed of two or more atoms; a group of like or different atoms held together by chemical forces.

SalvationSeeker 11-12-2006 03:31 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 15506)
Actually, there are gases in water. Water is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen, that's why it's called H2O.

I said atmospheric gases, mormon.
Besides hydrogen and oxygen are CHEMICALS, most chemicals can take several forms.

Water is a LIQUID, not a gas.
To claim water is a gas is the most laughable I've heard in a while.:lol:

Here's more proof:
During the first billion years on earth, there was little free oxygen and no ozone to absorb UV radiation from the sun. Yet, simple organic molecules were formed under such harsh conditions. Laboratory experiments simulating the primitive earth have confirmed that organic molecules were formed. When gases such as CO2, CH4, NH3, and H2 were heated with water and energized by electrical discharge or by UV radiation, they reacted and formed small organic molecules. More importantly, the organic molecules that were crucial to life (amino acids, nucleotides, sugars, and fatty acids) were also generated.

WHERE IS THE PROOF?
I ONLY SEE A FEW SENTENCES MAKING UNPROVEN STATEMENTS.
THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS PROOF.

Amino Acid: Any one of a class of simple organic compounds containing carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and in certain cases sulfur. Amino acids are molecules that contain a basic amino (NH2) group, an acidic carboxyl (COOH) group and a side chain attached to an alpha carbon atom.

All chemicals are made of molecules so your point is? :wacko:

molecule (n.) The smallest particle of a substance that retains the chemical and physical properties of the substance and is composed of two or more atoms; a group of like or different atoms held together by chemical forces.

I already know.
But once again, your point is what?

You're a confused one, aren't you? :wacko:

hellion 11-12-2006 08:17 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Originally posted by hellion.
Actually, there are gases in water. Water is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen, that's why it's called H2O.

I said atmospheric gases, mormon.
Besides hydrogen and oxygen are CHEMICALS, most chemicals can take several forms.

Oxygen composes a lot of the atmosphere as well as a third of pure water. So technically: Oxygen is an atmospheric gas. And there are also traces of hydrogen in the atmosphere.

Water is a LIQUID, not a gas.
To claim water is a gas is the most laughable I've heard in a while.

I never said water was a gas. I said it was composed of gaseous molecules that chemically combine to form a liquid.

Here's more proof:
During the first billion years on earth, there was little free oxygen and no ozone to absorb UV radiation from the sun. Yet, simple organic molecules were formed under such harsh conditions. Laboratory experiments simulating the primitive earth have confirmed that organic molecules were formed. When gases such as CO2, CH4, NH3, and H2 were heated with water and energized by electrical discharge or by UV radiation, they reacted and formed small organic molecules. More importantly, the organic molecules that were crucial to life (amino acids, nucleotides, sugars, and fatty acids) were also generated.

WHERE IS THE PROOF?
I ONLY SEE A FEW SENTENCES MAKING UNPROVEN STATEMENTS.
THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS PROOF.

There are scientific experiments to prove that. Go to a lab and have a scientist help you out. You'll see that those statements can be proven correct. But you can't say that about the bible now, can you?

Amino Acid: Any one of a class of simple organic compounds containing carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and in certain cases sulfur. Amino acids are molecules that contain a basic amino (NH2) group, an acidic carboxyl (COOH) group and a side chain attached to an alpha carbon atom.

All chemicals are made of molecules so your point is?
Most molecules are living things. And everything is made out of molecules.

molecule (n.) The smallest particle of a substance that retains the chemical and physical properties of the substance and is composed of two or more atoms; a group of like or different atoms held together by chemical forces.

I already know.
But once again, your point is what?


You're a confused one, aren't you?

I think you're the one who is confused.

SalvationSeeker 11-13-2006 01:57 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 15636)
Originally posted by hellion.
Actually, there are gases in water. Water is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen, that's why it's called H2O.

Hydrogen and oxygen are chemicals..
They are not specifically gases, that is ONE form they can take.
Try to pay attention.


Oxygen composes a lot of the atmosphere as well as a third of pure water. So technically: Oxygen is an atmospheric gas. And there are also traces of hydrogen in the atmosphere.

Oxygen is a chemical, not a gas.
Oxygen CAN be in gas form, but it doesn't have to be.
Liquid oxygen, for instance, exists.

I never said water was a gas. I said it was composed of gaseous molecules that chemically combine to form a liquid.

There is no such thing as gaseuous molecules.
There are just molecules, please, if you're going to argue satanic science, atleast get it right.. :wacko:

Here's more proof:
During the first billion years on earth, there was little free oxygen and no ozone to absorb UV radiation from the sun. Yet, simple organic molecules were formed under such harsh conditions. Laboratory experiments simulating the primitive earth have confirmed that organic molecules were formed. When gases such as CO2, CH4, NH3, and H2 were heated with water and energized by electrical discharge or by UV radiation, they reacted and formed small organic molecules. More importantly, the organic molecules that were crucial to life (amino acids, nucleotides, sugars, and fatty acids) were also generated.

ONCE AGAIN:
WHERE IS THE PROOF?
YOU KEEP POSTING UNPROVEN STATEMENTS.
I REPEAT, THEY ARE NOT PROVEN, THUS THEY ARE NOT PROOF.
THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED A "THEORY". LOOK IT UP.

Most molecules are living things. And everything is made out of molecules.

You're dead wrong. Molecules are not alive.
Once again, if you're going to argue science, get it right.

I think you're the one who is confused.

That's the problem, you keep thinking but nothing good comes out of it.
Nothing intelligent, and nothing correct.
Neither Biblically nor scientifically.

Please woman, stop this sillyness.. You're making yourself look dumb. (Even by womanly standards.) :lol:

Daisy Mae Johnson 11-13-2006 02:02 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
What part of "theory" and "thought to" is concrete proof to you, you hellbound imbecile?

The Bible is a FACT. Written by GOD himself and THAT is no theory.

Disgusted, Sister Thumper

Ixi 11-13-2006 02:30 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Well you believe everything th Bible says, and thats a book. :D

Pastor Ezekiel 11-13-2006 03:11 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 15700)
Well you believe everything th Bible says, and thats a book. :D

It is a book written by God Almighty. Don't try and imply that the Holy Bible is on par with your perverted comic books.

The Holy Bible is the only book you need. It has instructions from God on how to live your life according to His design. Chapter 1: Avoid talking snakes.

Student of Landover 11-13-2006 09:08 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 15636)
Most molecules are living things. And everything is made out of molecules.

You've said a lot of stupid things, but this one has to be one of the stupidest (barring, of course, all the times you have denied Jesus). Most molecules are living things? I'm sorry, but according to YOUR precious scientific theories, most molecules are not living.
There is a big universe out there, and the only one that God saw fit to put life on was Earth. Living things make up the smallest imaginable percentage of matter in the universe, and therefore to claim that most molecules are living things is laughable.
Most molecules are not living, but are just combinations of atoms which make the ground we walk on, the sun that is set in the firnament; rocks, and dirt, and plastic.
You aren't even smart from a secular point of view, are you?

hellion 11-13-2006 11:57 PM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Student of Landover (Post 15774)
You've said a lot of stupid things, but this one has to be one of the stupidest (barring, of course, all the times you have denied Jesus). Most molecules are living things? I'm sorry, but according to YOUR precious scientific theories, most molecules are not living.
There is a big universe out there, and the only one that God saw fit to put life on was Earth. Living things make up the smallest imaginable percentage of matter in the universe, and therefore to claim that most molecules are living things is laughable.
Most molecules are not living, but are just combinations of atoms which make the ground we walk on, the sun that is set in the firnament; rocks, and dirt, and plastic.
You aren't even smart from a secular point of view, are you?

The ground we walk on has grass on it, which is a plant, which has living molecules. Every living human, animal, plant, fungi, and bacteria is made up of living cells: including you. So, although most molecules make non-living things, a lot of cells make up living things.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved