The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Is Your Child a Godless Goth? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=125)

SalvationSeeker 11-14-2006 01:33 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 15900)
The ground we walk on has grass on it, which is a plant, which has living molecules. Every living human, animal, plant, fungi, and bacteria is made up of living cells: including you. So, although most molecules make non-living things, a lot of cells make up living things.

First off, a cell is NOT a molecule.
Second, molecules are not alive just because some of them make up organic matter.

Saying they are alive is like saying air is alive because you breath it.
Or that water is alive because, atleast according to those satanic scientist, 80% of our bodies consist of water.
(Of course, our bodies are really made of dust, as it says in the Bible. But scientists seem to believe we are made of water.)

You really need to learn this science gibberish before you come dragging with it. :thumbdown:

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-14-2006 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 15900)
The ground we walk on has grass on it, which is a plant, which has living molecules.

Ummmmmmmmmm.....no.

hellion 11-14-2006 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 16009)
Ummmmmmmmmm.....no.

Grass isn't a plant? That's intelligent....(sarcasm)

Petal 11-15-2006 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss.Squeaky liddle helium (Post 16141)

-_-Miss.hellion, i gotta go off-topicks now, cuz there no needs for your incompleet an confusin an mean scarcasm tags in these here forums :(

we got a liddle chinee face for every ock-asian an here be your innernet trainin wheels! ---> :sarcasm:[/bootiful lesson]

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-15-2006 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 16141)

Molecules aren't alive.

Ixi 11-15-2006 01:10 AM

I have a pet snake, his name is Oscar. He's really cute!

Ixi 11-15-2006 01:12 AM

*Applauds* Yeah Silver!

Jesus is Lord 11-15-2006 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 16203)
I have a pet snake, his name is Oscar. He's really cute!

And this has to do with anything how?

Ixi 11-15-2006 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 15731)
Chapter 1: Avoid talking snakes.

It has to do with the Bible. :lol:

Enobarbus 11-15-2006 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 16213)
It has to do with the Bible. :lol:

If your snake talks, then you are in real trouble. :lol:

hellion 11-15-2006 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 16202)
Molecules aren't alive.

Uhh...yeah they are. Not all of them, but some. The molecuales that make up you are real...

Lunadea 11-16-2006 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adiaa (Post 14125)
you guys are so ****ed up. yeah im ixis 11 yr old sister. and dont be haten!!!!! cuz u ainten!!!!!!!!! biothches

Why was this young lady banned? Doesn't she have a refreshingly direct way with words? A change from the monotony of standard English all the time?

Lunadea 11-16-2006 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde (Post 14978)
Answer this for me then little missy.

If you had all the parts to a motorcycle all in a giant bag and you shook it and shook it for a million years you would never have a working motorcycle.

Someone has to put it together and engineer it.

The Universe and life is sooooooo much more complex and you have the gull to call it an accident or evilution?

You are out of YOUR mind.

Very true Sister! You are absolutely right! I was talking to my teacher, Mr Robertson, about this and he agrees. But if it were an infinite number of years involved in some way, would that make a difference?

Brother Love 11-16-2006 04:33 AM

I REBUKE you in the NAME OF THE LORD!!

DEMON!! You is a DEMON!!

I sees these goth things all over...ever where I goes! They all be DEMONS!! All demons need to be puts away forever!! Ain't no savin their souls folks cuz these demons is EVIL pure and pure for sure!!

If your child is one of these goth thing then REBUKE him or her in the HOLY NAME of the LORD JESUS CHRIST!! Lock them up in a PRAYER CLOSET and throw away the key! Lock them up in a Church and maybe they jist find JESUS CHRIST and accepts Him as their SAVIOR!! In old times all these goth things would be BURNED AT THE STAKES!!

God IS goin to gets all you goth demons! The DAY of HIS JUDGEMENT is comin and you can count on that for sure!!

REPENT! REPENT!! REPENT YOU DEMON GOTHS!!

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-16-2006 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 16409)
Uhh...yeah they are. Not all of them, but some. The molecuales that make up you are real...

Very well. Please give me an example of a live molecule.

Student of Landover 11-16-2006 08:42 AM

Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

As you can see, God created man from dust. He then breathed life into Adam, but the dust, or as you sickular scientific types call it, "molecules" are not alive.
What you are thinking of is the ludicrous idea, designed to refute God's word, that out of these lifeless molecules, "cells" arose, which are tiny, living things, and which make up plants and animals.
Of course, nobody with intelligence would believe that.

hellion 11-16-2006 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 16513)
Very well. Please give me an example of a live molecule.

Bacteria. Muscle, blood, cerebral, and skin cells. (And this can be proven by looking under a microscope with a living cell under it) Also, plant cells. Any cell that makes up an animal. And that's just off the top of my head.

hellion 11-16-2006 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Student of Landover (Post 16534)
Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

As you can see, God created man from dust. He then breathed life into Adam, but the dust, or as you sickular scientific types call it, "molecules" are not alive.
What you are thinking of is the ludicrous idea, designed to refute God's word, that out of these lifeless molecules, "cells" arose, which are tiny, living things, and which make up plants and animals.
Of course, nobody with intelligence would believe that.

Instead, you believe a book full of stories that you have no idea were even true? How ironic. Any person with intelligence knows that living things can't be created from dirt. This was proven way back in the 1800s. I think you need to wake up and smell the 21st century.

Petal 11-17-2006 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss.hellion (Post 16682)
And that's just off the top of my head.

-_- Miss.Hellion, i not unnerstand your molliecule yaps, but i no for shore that Mr.Pistle not want your dandruffs :icon8: maybee you could gives him some oldin skin cells from off of your arms or legs insteads? :unsure: :yucky:

Brother Temperance 11-17-2006 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 16682)
Bacteria. Muscle, blood, cerebral, and skin cells. (And this can be proven by looking under a microscope with a living cell under it) Also, plant cells. Any cell that makes up an animal. And that's just off the top of my head.

So are molecules identical to cells? I think most seculiar scientists would disagree with you (as well as God) on that point.

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-17-2006 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 16682)

Bacterium are not molecules. Cells are not molecules. a molecule is an aggregate of two or more atoms in a definite arrangement held together by chemical bonds.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-17-2006 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 16773)
Bacterium are not molecules. Cells are not molecules. a molecule is an aggregate of two or more atoms in a definite arrangement held together by chemical bonds.

Pastor, you are waaaaay over her head. Her head which is devoid of any sign of molecules, atoms, cells or matter of any kind.

hellion 11-19-2006 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 16764)
So are molecules identical to cells? I think most seculiar scientists would disagree with you (as well as God) on that point.

Molecules are made up of cells.

hellion 11-19-2006 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 16773)

Cells make up molecules. Bacteria is a unicellular organism. Either way it disproves god.

SalvationSeeker 11-19-2006 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 17405)
Cells make up molecules. Bacteria is a unicellular organism. Either way it disproves god.

No, it's the other way around.. :lol:
Molecules make up cells.

And how does any of this "disprove" anything?
The very same sickular scientists think just what you find so stupid, that life comes from dead matter.

We know better however, that God took inanimate matter AND MADE IT ALIVE.
We can explain how dead matter could become living beings, you sickulars cannot. :thumbdown:

Case closed.

hellion 11-19-2006 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 17409)
No, it's the other way around.. :lol:
Molecules make up cells.
Look in a friggin dictionary, cells make up molecules.
And how does any of this "disprove" anything?
The very same sickular scientists think just what you find so stupid, that life comes from dead matter.
We never said that, you did. Actually, scientists disproved Spontaneous Generation way back in the 1800s I believe. Get your facts straight.
We know better however, that God took inanimate matter AND MADE IT ALIVE.
We can explain how dead matter could become living beings, you sickulars cannot. :thumbdown:
No, we disproved that theory. A long time ago. Wake up and smell the 21st centuary.

Case closed.

You didn't have a case to begin with. Atleast bring in correct information before you try to disprove something.

SalvationSeeker 11-20-2006 12:05 AM

Is this good enough:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecules
Try reading it, you might actually learn this satanic mumbo jumbo you adore so much.

We never said that, you did. Actually, scientists disproved Spontaneous Generation way back in the 1800s I believe. Get your facts straight.

Scientists believe we "evolved" from dead materials, chemicals to be precise.
The so called "primordial soup". And from where did that came?
They don't even have an answer to that, but maybe it came from rocks or some such? :lol:
So that puts you right back at that "Spontaneous Generation" crap, I'm afraid.

No, we disproved that theory. A long time ago. Wake up and smell the 21st centuary

Uhmm.. No, you did not.
Evolution is a theory, not fact. Even the most demonic scientist admits this. :thumbdown:

You didn't have a case to begin with. Atleast bring in correct information before you try to disprove something.

Where you born this way or is it the drugs? :glare:

Brother Temperance 11-20-2006 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 17424)

This coming from someone who appears to be unable to tell the difference between a cell and an atom! :laughing:

SalvationSeeker 11-20-2006 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 17431)
This coming from someone who appears to be unable to tell the difference between a cell and an atom! :laughing:

That reminds me of a Biblical quote, my brother. :)
Witness with me:

Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye;
And, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Matthew 7:4

Is those reading problems of yours due to that beam, hellion?

hellion 11-20-2006 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 17431)

Alright, I was wrong about one thing. But atleast I don't commit homicides just because it happens to imply something in a book.

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-20-2006 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 17694)
Alright, I was wrong about one thing. But atleast I don't commit homicides just because it happens to imply something in a book.

OK, admitting your mistake proves you are somewhat honest. But don't they teach you from books in school? What's the difference between your book and my book? Mine is the most popular book on earth.

hellion 11-23-2006 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 17724)
OK, admitting your mistake proves you are somewhat honest. But don't they teach you from books in school? What's the difference between your book and my book? Mine is the most popular book on earth.

No, Artemis Fowl is a pretty popular book with the new generation of teenagers. The Stephen King books were good. I think Harry Potter could beat the bible easy. Even though I didn't really like HP, with all the obsessing and whatnot. The books were still pretty good.

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-23-2006 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 18340)
No, Artemis Fowl is a pretty popular book with the new generation of teenagers. The Stephen King books were good. I think Harry Potter could beat the bible easy. Even though I didn't really like HP, with all the obsessing and whatnot. The books were still pretty good.

Sorry. The Bible is, always has been and always WILL be the world's most popular book. Look it up for yourself.

Brother Temperance 11-23-2006 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 18340)
No, Artemis Fowl is a pretty popular book with the new generation of teenagers. The Stephen King books were good. I think Harry Potter could beat the bible easy.

Really? Harry Potter has been used by millions of people as a moral guide for the last 2000 years, has it? Pastor Al didn't say "the most popular book with unimportant snot-nosed brats that no-one cares about", he said "the most popular book on earth." Why, more people have probably read the Little Red Book than Harry Potter (although having said that, the two are virtually identical), and that was written by a chink, so that's you told.

hellion 11-23-2006 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 18422)
Really? Harry Potter has been used by millions of people as a moral guide for the last 2000 years, has it? Pastor Al didn't say "the most popular book with unimportant snot-nosed brats that no-one cares about", he said "the most popular book on earth." Why, more people have probably read the Little Red Book than Harry Potter (although having said that, the two are virtually identical), and that was written by a chink, so that's you told.

In the new teenage generation, NO ONE has read the bible. If they have, their parents made them read it when they were like 5, and they forgot what it said. The bible isn't popular anymore. It's out of date and over-rated.

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-23-2006 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 18469)
In the new teenage generation, NO ONE has read the bible. If they have, their parents made them read it when they were like 5, and they forgot what it said. The bible isn't popular anymore. It's out of date and over-rated.

This from a self-admitted compulsive liar.

Enobarbus 11-23-2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 16684)
Instead, you believe a book full of stories that you have no idea were even true? How ironic. Any person with intelligence knows that living things can't be created from dirt. This was proven way back in the 1800s. I think you need to wake up and smell the 21st century.

God can create living things from dust. According to you, living things were created from nothing. Isn't that siller than saying God created them?

Enobarbus 11-23-2006 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 18422)

The all-time best seller is of course the Bible, with Shakespeare a distant second. Harry Potter and 'best sellers' of that nature have a transitory popularity, but never last.

Crazy Cat Lady 11-24-2006 12:58 AM

Goths are horrible and scary. When kitties become goths, it's very, very scary. For example:

Rachael Van Helsing 11-24-2006 10:15 AM

That's not a cat. That's clearly a panther. Well, it still is of the cat family but you were, I'm guessing, referring to domestic cats.

And black cats hardly 'become gothic', they can't help the color of their fur. Sheesh.