The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Is Your Child a Godless Goth? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=125)

Sylvare 01-07-2008 11:33 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
And to Jewsef.

What about the whole "every human life is blessed" Burn them you say? Burn them? Are you out of your mind?! What in the blue tree's is wrong with you! That kind of behaviour is the EXACT reason why 'gothics' are the way there are, people missunderstand them or want them -DEAD-

How in heavens name can you wish DEATH ON SOMEONE AND CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN?!

Wide-Open 01-07-2008 11:45 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sylvare (Post 127419)
How in heavens name can you wish DEATH ON SOMEONE AND CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN?!

Friend, no shouting please. Jewsef is a Moo-slim (well, depending on the time of day), and as we know they kill people for all the wrong reasons all of the time. It's only that this time he agrees with us.

Jewsef 01-07-2008 12:32 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sylvare (Post 127419)
And to Jewsef.

What about the whole "every human life is blessed" Burn them you say? Burn them? Are you out of your mind?! What in the blue tree's is wrong with you! That kind of behaviour is the EXACT reason why 'gothics' are the way there are, people missunderstand them or want them -DEAD-

How in heavens name can you wish DEATH ON SOMEONE AND CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN?!

Speaking about misunderstanding, I am not a newbornchistian or what so ever. Im a shi-I muslim from Iran. We shia think different about non believers. Even a Christian is in our opinion a mindlessgoth. The only reason that Iam ‘converted’ to Christianity is the greencard/ political asylum, the Christian wife I have came with the package ;). The aliens police in Holland is lacy like hell, they will never know.

Slaytanic 01-28-2008 01:02 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Hahaha
Aah man, this thread is amazing,
You Christian's are so thick it's unbelievable.

How many Goth's have you actually met?
Spoken to?
And still had a reason to hate?
I doubt you've met many to be honest.

I met a Christian guy at work when i started,
He had no problem with me wearing black, having my lip pierced, wearing pentagrams, listening to songs about death and Satan, despising all religion, swearing, or anything else for that matter,
Me and him got along because we got to know eachother.
Maybe you should all be like him.
This life would be a hell of alot better.
I guess you're gonna say he's some kind of false Christian for that,
But nah,
He wore his crucifix and was proud of it.
What more needs to be said?

I for one am not a Satanist,
I do what i said in the previous paragraph,
But i am a firm Atheist.
I only wear Pentagrams and Inverted Crucifix's to show my loathing for your fantasy.
All religion has ever done is start wars.

You all need to wake up and live your lives.

Oh,
And to all you 'men' that beat their women,
'Thou shalt not commit adultery'
If Hell existed,
You'd be going.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-28-2008 01:13 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slaytanic (Post 134437)
And to all you 'men' that beat their women,
'Thou shalt not commit adultery'

It's obvious you're retarded, but do you have any idea what "adultery" means?

Slaytanic 01-28-2008 01:25 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Aah you know what I mean.
Beating a woman is totally wrong and cowardice.
Do you enjoy being smacked about?

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-28-2008 01:33 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slaytanic (Post 134446)
Do you enjoy being smacked about?

Of course I don't! So I do the right thing... I learn my lesson and never make the same mistake again, and work harder to make sure I never make any mistakes in the first place. That's how easy it is! I submit lovingly to my husband, Mr. Whitford, just as God commands, and we have a wonderful, trouble-free marriage.

Slaytanic 01-28-2008 01:37 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Damn,
It didn't pass through your head that;
'I could get a guy who actually respects me'

?

Just out of curiousity

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-28-2008 01:44 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slaytanic (Post 134452)
Damn,
It didn't pass through your head that;
'I could get a guy who actually respects me'

?

Just out of curiousity

By "respect" do you mean allowing me to run around doing what I want, willy-nilly? That's ridiculous! It's because Mr. Whitford respects me that he punishes me when I do something wrong!

JennyD 01-28-2008 02:00 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slaytanic (Post 134437)
Hahaha
Aah man, this thread is amazing,
You Christian's are so thick it's unbelievable.

How many Goth's have you actually met?
Spoken to?
And still had a reason to hate?
I doubt you've met many to be honest.

I met a Christian guy at work when i started,

...

I guess you're gonna say he's some kind of false Christian for that,
But nah,
He wore his crucifix and was proud of it.
What more needs to be said?

Christians don't wear crucifixes. Catholics do.

Your friend was a hellbound, boy-buggering, mary-worshipping pedophile cannibal Catholic, dimwit!
Quote:

I only wear Pentagrams and Inverted Crucifix's to show my loathing for your fantasy.
All religion has ever done is start wars.
And so you wish to antagonize the people who run the United States -- that is, Christians. Brilliant move.

When Mike Huckabee is elected, he'll be changing the Constitution to meet God's Standards, not Goth's standards! :yahoo:

Quote:

Oh,
And to all you 'men' that beat their women,
'Thou shalt not commit adultery'
If Hell existed,
You'd be going.
Look up "adultery", dimwit. :haha:

Nobar King 01-28-2008 02:32 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Knowing one goth is too many.

Wide-Open 01-28-2008 05:52 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyD (Post 134459)
Look up "adultery", dimwit. :haha:

He probably thinks it means smacking someone elses bitch wife up. :lol:

i_was_saved 01-29-2008 10:00 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
1 Attachment(s)
now let us not forget those known as "emos"(emotional) they share many characteristics commonly found among goths. you can diagnose them by their facial piercings, their oddly coloured hair and their tendencies to wear ghastly and garish coloured clothes.

see_the_light 01-29-2008 11:30 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by i_was_saved (Post 134950)
now let us not forget those known as "emos"(emotional) they share many characteristics commonly found among goths. you can diagnose them by their facial piercings, their oddly coloured hair and their tendencies to wear ghastly and garish coloured clothes.


We know those baby bats, satan's own homerish satanic goth wannabees

but they might just cut their own wrists (and they are more than certainly not goig to reproduce...)

PRAISE THE LORD!

Eugene Hackwith 02-01-2008 11:08 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
If the Lord does indeed bless me with children one day and they acted like these goth and emo kids, I'd beat the urge to be that way right outta them first thing. Next, I would go to my local pastor and ask if there was any rehabilitation for this sort of thing, just to be sure.

Nocturnesque 02-03-2008 05:19 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Hey, I wanted to point out the difference between Goths and Emos.
Self-mutilation ("cutting") is more of a trait of an Emo than a Goth. Emos also where black clothing, listen to bands that may be considered offensive, and are much more likely to drink or smoke than Goths are.

Stella 02-04-2008 08:31 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 1710)
If Your Child is a Gothic, Reform Through the Lord!

Listed below are some warning signs to indicate if your child may
have gone astray from the Lord. Gothic (or goth) is a very obscure
and often dangerous culture that young teenagers are prone to
participating in. The gothic culture leads young, susceptible minds
into an imagined world of evil, darkness, and violence. Please seek
immediate attention through counselling, prayer, and parental
guidance to rid your child of Satan's temptations if five or more of the
following are applicable to your child:

1-Frequently wears black clothing.
2-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.
3-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nailpolish.
4-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include:
reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other
Satanic worshipping symbols.
5-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.
6-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music.
(Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against
the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)
7-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak
eccentrically.
8-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the
Bible, prayer, church or sports.
9-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult,
witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.
10-Takes drugs.
11-Drinks alcohol.
12-Is suicidal and/or depressed.
13-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation.
(This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God
and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local
mental health center.)
14-Complains of boredom.
15-Sleeps too excessively or too little.
16-Is excessively awake during the night.
17-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to
vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)
18-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.
19-Spends large amounts of time alone.
20-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child
may speak to evil sprits through meditation.)
21-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an
adult.
22-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders
are but a few examples of this.
23-Misbehaves at school.
24-Misbehaves at home.
25-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of
this.
26-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires
believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and
should be stopped immediately.)
27-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources.
(Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)
28-Plays videos games that contains violence or are of a role-playing
nature.
29-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the
computer.
30-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.
31-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.
32-Expresses an interest in sex.
33-Masturbates.
34-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.
35-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism,
Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
36-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various
phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".
37-Claims to be a goth.

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene
immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it.
If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental
health center.

HAHA!

I got a few laughs out of this one. :)

SoupTureen 02-05-2008 03:30 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
I can't help but wonder what you people think of goth kids if they go to church and worship God?

Pastor Ezekiel 02-05-2008 03:36 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Satire (Post 138075)
I can't help but wonder what you people think of goth kids if they go to church and worship God?

And I can't help but wonder why you trolls don't bother to read throught the entire thread before asking an idiotic question that has already been answered. :angry:

There is no such thing as a goth True Christian™. That's like claiming to be a queer Christian or a witch Christian. Not possible.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-05-2008 03:41 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stella (Post 137802)
HAHA!

I got a few laughs out of this one. :)

Well I hope you enjoy your "laughs" in the lake of fire, little miss mocker. We do not allow 16 year olds in our Christian forum.

Kaida85 02-05-2008 04:31 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 138079)
And I can't help but wonder why you trolls don't bother to read throught the entire thread before asking an idiotic question that has already been answered. :angry:

There's over 200 pages here I'm not really able to read all those pages at this time. Though I would think a Pastor would be a bit more understanding and patient instead of instantly lashing out about it.

The goth culture really is no more than a fashion statement. They will tell you themselves that it is not a lifestyle.

I have witnessed myself, a person wearing "gothic" clothing (or all black) and attending church. They were met with open arms and loved as the child that they were. This was also a Southern Baptist Church which I find to be the some of the more hasty ones to see someone burn.

So I guess my question is, is why do some churches meet with open arms and welcome people back no matter what color clothes they wear and others don't?

Repenter 02-05-2008 04:41 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
I don't understand these goshdarn Gothtards. Black Black Black. "I'm horrible" "I'm horrible"
at least their depression is validated.

Chaos_Kitten 02-06-2008 12:38 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
OK.. here we go.. I trought Portugal was bad... But afterwards, when i read this, i thank god for my country.

I'm a goth, and i'm not a satanic, i'm a simple child, like a millions in the world, i don't belive in god. know why? i always belived, i was baptist too, i studied the bible, e read the Jesus story, i prayed all the time for my father, but he died, i started to go to a church camp when i was 8 , they met my father, my mum and my brother, when i was 12 i started to be a goth, then, they put me apart, they called to my mum saying " look at your daughter.. look at her pink hair, look at her clothes! thats not from god..." my mum never let me go to church again, and i stopped to belive in god, god dont expel they sons ... He loves everyone, goth, punk, emo...


If i am homessexual, will god not love me? will he put me apart? i love someone, thats the point.
whats the problem to think in sex? we must to procreate, or the human race will be lost, the pastor of my church ( he was amarican too) have two kids, and hes is not satanic . Now, think before you whrite big men ... of course if you sleep too much or too little, you're not a goth! you must be a sleepy one! or you have a insomnia ! 5-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos. my mum have two tattoos, and she's not a goth. 12-Is suicidal and/or depressed. - you not a goth, you must go to the doctor quikly 35-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism,
Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism. my mum is buddhist . I have to study Philosophy in schools...

Well follow this topic ... my mum is a goth... wait.. no ... WE ALL ARE A GOTH!!


P.S. Sorry for the bad english. ;) i'm just in the 4 level

Brother Temperance 02-06-2008 12:45 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupTureen (Post 138075)
I can't help but wonder what you people think of goth kids if they go to church and worship God?

I wonder what you think of legless cripples if they can tapdance and fly, my nonsensical friend.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaida85 (Post 138139)
The goth culture really is no more than a fashion statement. They will tell you themselves that it is not a lifestyle.

Yes, but they're goths, and therefore liars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos_Kitten (Post 138570)
I'm a goth, and i'm not a satanic, i'm a simple child, like a millions in the world, i don't belive in god. know why? i always belived, i was baptist too, i studied the bible, e read the Jesus story, i prayed all the time for my father, but he died, i started to go to a church camp when i was 8 , they met my father, my mum and my brother, when i was 12 i started to be a goth, then, they put me apart, they called to my mum saying " look at your daughter.. look at her pink hair, look at her clothes! thats not from god..." my mum never let me go to church again, and i stopped to belive in god, god dont expel they sons ... He loves everyone, goth, punk, emo...

So, you like sniffing glue, listening to awful atonal music, and most likely fornicating with middle-aged Jews, and that made you decide it'd be a good idea to hate God? What a messed-up way of looking at things.
Quote:

If i am homessexual, will god not love me?
The important question is not whether He will love you or not, but whether He will send you to hell. He will.
Quote:

whats the problem to think in sex? we must to procreate, or the human race will be lost, the pastor of my church ( he was amarican too) have two kids, and hes is not satanic . Now, think before you whrite big men ... of course if you sleep too much or too little, you're not a goth! you must be a sleepy one! or you have a insomnia ! 5-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos. my mum have two tattoos, and she's not a goth. 12-Is suicidal and/or depressed. - you not a goth, you must go to the doctor quikly 35-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism,
Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism. my mum is buddhist . I have to study Philosophy in schools...
And you're a goth. Case closed.
Quote:

Well follow this topic ... my mum is a goth... wait.. no ... WE ALL ARE A GOTH!!
Well, Portugal sounds like a horrific nest of goths in that case. I do wonder how you goths managed to conquer Brazil and Angola, though. Did you just blast Skinny Puppy and KMFDM at those poor savages until they gave in? Either way, I shall pray that your goth-infested hellhole is nuked into oblivion soon. :thumbsup:

Chaos_Kitten 02-06-2008 12:50 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 138576)

So, you like sniffing glue, listening to awful atonal music, and most likely fornicating with middle-aged Jews, and that made you decide it'd be a good idea to hate God? What a messed-up way of looking at things.

The important question is not whether He will love you or not, but whether He will send you to hell. He will.


never sniffed glue or wtver.. i love classsical music! I even like metal!!
I don't hate god... i just don't belive in god.. i belive in me, and sometimes is hard...
but.. if he forgive everyone, why will not forgive a homossexual?

Chaos_Kitten 02-06-2008 12:56 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
and.. all of goths in america are fats?

Brother Temperance 02-06-2008 01:10 AM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos_Kitten (Post 138579)
never sniffed glue or wtver.. i love classsical music! I even like metal!!
I don't hate god... i just don't belive in god.. i belive in me, and sometimes is hard...

I don't blame you. I'm having a pretty hard time believing in you as well.
Quote:

but.. if he forgive everyone, why will not forgive a homossexual?
He will forgive a repentant homosexual; He will not forgive an unrepentant sinner.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos_Kitten (Post 138583)
and.. all of goths in america are fats?

No, all of goths in America are fags. It's a mistake anyone could make.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-06-2008 01:14 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos_Kitten (Post 138579)
never sniffed glue or wtver.. i love classsical music! I even like metal!!
I don't hate god... i just don't belive in god.. i belive in me, and sometimes is hard...
but.. if he forgive everyone, why will not forgive a homossexual?

I've done you a favor queerboy by banning you from this Godly forum. you are a 16 year old drug addict troll who has come here for no good reason but to mock Christ, tell more lies and sow discord. God hates a liar and He hates a mocker and I'm going to cut off your opportunity to wallow any deeper in sin on God's favorite forum.

Proverbs 6
[16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
[17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
[18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
[19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.


You'll thank me later, trust me. :thumbsup:

beautifulbloodsucker 02-06-2008 06:26 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Okay, Hi Im misty
I am a very proud christian!
And ya know what else.
I am also a very very proud "Goth"!
You do not have any idea what your talking about.
I do almost all of those things.
But they are ways of life. People can be who they want, if they want to be goth and a christian let them.
Its not up to some guy who thinks he is GOD!
God loves everyone!
IT SAYS SO IN THE BIBLE!
Dont say kids are going to hell for eating chocolate!
Or for being a homo.
It is up to them. I know alot of people who are bi and a christian, but people like [[YOU]] make me want to learn some spell just so you can see the truth. Goth is just a label.
And you Mr. "I am god listen to me!" You wear black, its on your robes your suits your underwear and shoes its all over your house. Oh shucks your going to HELL and no one is going to stop you!
Ya know why?! Cause you label everyone who isnt "Perfect" like you
OH and I bet you have an unreal craving for sex. We are only human!
What do you expect of us?!
Being perfect is impossible.
I know I would save anyonne that I knew i could that was going to hell
EXCEPT YOU!
You're a pathetic excuse of a Christian, I really hope some day you eyes
will open and you'll see just how far in hell [[YOU]] are going.
I am positive that if you send something back it will be shuning me. I dont care you mean nothing to me.
I chose to be a goth because I express myself the way I want.
You have no right what so ever to tell anyone their child is going to hell.




[[Pathetic]]

misunderstood_woman 02-06-2008 06:29 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
1 Attachment(s)
What if you saw, during a casual service, a girl/woman walk in with two-toned hair, black eyeliner, black tennis shoes, stripped tights, black skirt & some random shirt.....BUT she was the most active member in your church because she LOVES God. Would you reject her & tell her she was going to hell? Because then you are JUDGING, something only God is supposed to do. God Judges people, you know how he judges, by your heart & your sins. Not by your clothing, music, food, tv, those are MATERIALS. We can NOT have them when we die, so why would God look at them? He doesn't, He looks at your sins, your heart & your soul.

I am 20 year old woman. I am VERY Christian, I have had a few experiences recently that have made God very apparent in my life. My problem is this list of things that make a child a Godless goth. I have a few friends who believe in God & go to Church, youth group & participate in many a thing because they are TRUE Christians, but they dress & do some of the things in this list that are SUPPOSEDLY un-Christian.
God loves you, if you believe in him. He does NOT look at clothing on a child, children are still pure. Even in their teens. Adults are the ones that need to watch themselves, because they have seen life. I do not think you should count a cereal as a work of the Devil. Count Chocula is a chocolate cereal that many small children even enjoy. it has nothing to do with the Devil. It is a catchy name & its a Halloween cereal.
I do not believe you understand Goths & that is why you are attacking them.

Tell me, does this person look like she is a goth or going to hell?
(the one in the back)

Nobar King 02-06-2008 06:30 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
I can tell that misty is not even old enough to have passed punctuation class.

beautifulbloodsucker 02-06-2008 06:33 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
hello,,, I am beautifulbloodsucker`s Mom ,,, We are very proud of our daughter,, and who she is,,,,,, We are God Loving people who believe our mission to make known the love of Christ to all ,,, My daughter and her friend are the most caring and loving teenagers I have ever meet the wear their black and make up but what is that,, nothing,,, Our god loves us all does not matter what we wear ,,, I think your comments were wrong and they gave out the wrong impression,, Because the goth kids I know and go to church with are the best I hope we all can see things threw others eyes.. I wish you peace,, and hope your eyes open up a litle more to thje way things are .... PEACE..

misunderstood_woman 02-06-2008 06:36 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
1 Attachment(s)
[quote=misunderstood_woman;138986]What if you saw, during a casual service, a girl/woman walk in with two-toned hair, black eyeliner, black tennis shoes, stripped tights, black skirt & some random shirt.....BUT she was the most active member in your church because she LOVES God. Would you reject her & tell her she was going to hell? Because then you are JUDGING, something only God is supposed to do. God Judges people, you know how he judges, by your heart & your sins. Not by your clothing, music, food, tv, those are MATERIALS. We can NOT have them when we die, so why would God look at them? He doesn't, He looks at your sins, your heart & your soul.

I am 20 year old woman. I am VERY Christian, I have had a few experiences recently that have made God very apparent in my life. My problem is this list of things that make a child a Godless goth. I have a few friends who believe in God & go to Church, youth group & participate in many a thing because they are TRUE Christians, but they dress & do some of the things in this list that are SUPPOSEDLY un-Christian.
God loves you, if you believe in him. He does NOT look at clothing on a child, children are still pure. Even in their teens. Adults are the ones that need to watch themselves, because they have seen life. I do not think you should count a cereal as a work of the Devil. Count Chocula is a chocolate cereal that many small children even enjoy. it has nothing to do with the Devil. It is a catchy name & its a Halloween cereal.
I do not believe you understand Goths & that is why you are attacking them.

Tell me, does this person look like she is a goth or going to hell?
(the one in the back) the next picture is the same person, what do you think of that?

Pastor Billy-Reuben 02-06-2008 06:36 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beautifulbloodsucker (Post 138983)
God loves everyone!
IT SAYS SO IN THE BIBLE!

No, it doesn't. Try reading the Bible for a change instead of making up nonsense.

Lev 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.
Ps 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
Ps 11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
Pr 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate ... A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Ho 9:15 I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings.
Mal 1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
Ro 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

As you can plainly see, the LORD hates the wicked. He hates the sin AND the sinner.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

misunderstood_woman 02-06-2008 06:46 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Pastor Rueben, you must be very afraid of children who dress in dark clothes. Those verses do not even go with what she was trying to say. God does not Judge for clothes & other Materialistic things, he judges your heart, soul & sins.

Bobby-Joe 02-06-2008 07:12 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by misunderstood_woman (Post 138994)
Pastor Rueben, you must be very afraid of children who dress in dark clothes. Those verses do not even go with what she was trying to say. God does not Judge for clothes & other Materialistic things, he judges your heart, soul & sins.

You apparently suffer from a reading disorder.

The Goth sinneress said "God loves everyone".

Pastor Billy-Rueben replied" No He doesn't. Here in scripture it explains God hates those who sin."

Don't project your fear of the COMPLETE word of God on to us TRUE Christians woman.

misunderstood_woman 02-06-2008 07:27 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Bobby joe. You obviously do not understand how much of a Christian woman I am. I have had many an experience in my life that would tell you I am strong & am very Christian. I do not appreciate you thinking you can downgrade someone because you do not believe what God doesn't look at for judgment. What pastor Rueben wrote was verses that only said He hates sinners, we all know that. But what Misty was pointing out, is that God does NOT hate Goths. He loves them, because most do not sin against him. In fact, most go to church & involve themselves in youth. Goth is a "fashion" not a way of life.

Pastor Billy-Reuben 02-06-2008 08:18 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by misunderstood_woman (Post 139014)
What pastor Rueben wrote was verses that only said He hates sinners, we all know that.

"BeautifulBloodSucker" didn't know that until we pointed it out, as evidenced by her claim that "God loves everyone! IT SAYS SO IN THE BIBLE!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by misunderstood_woman (Post 139014)
God does NOT hate Goths

What does God have to say about people who dress strangely or pretend to be vampires?

1 Thes. 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
Zeph 1:8 And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.

You said this earlier:
Quote:

He does NOT look at clothing on a child, children are still pure. Even in their teens. Adults are the ones that need to watch themselves, because they have seen life.
It's true that kids who are goths are not necessarily Hellbound, yet. There is still time to save them. That is the point of our goth ministry.

Jesus Himself said that the few go to Heaven and the many go to Hell (Mt 7:13-14). It's HARD to get into Heaven. Why would you encourage a lifestyle that isn't pleasing to God, hoping they will grow out of it before they become adults and need to "watch themselves", as you put it?

By the way, Reuben is my middle name. Nobody calls me "Pastor Reuben". Please call me either Pastor Billy-Reuben, Pastor Billy, Pastor Gibson, or just Billy is fine.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Bobby-Joe 02-06-2008 08:30 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by misunderstood_woman (Post 139014)
Bobby joe. You obviously do not understand how much of a Christian woman I am. I have had many an experience in my life that would tell you I am strong & am very Christian. I do not appreciate you thinking you can downgrade someone because you do not believe what God doesn't look at for judgment. What pastor Rueben wrote was verses that only said He hates sinners, we all know that.
But what Misty was pointing out, is that God does NOT hate Goths. He loves them, because most do not sin against him. In fact, most go to church & involve themselves in youth. Goth is a "fashion" not a way of life.

And our point is Goths are in sin against God. Transvestitism, homosexuality, sexual permissiveness, magic and paganism all intrinsic features of the Goth life philosophy and are sins in the Eyes of the Lord. The best a Goth “Christian” could hope for is to a highly superficial form of “Goth” and even they are pushing it with The Lord since He does judge on appearances. You do recall God struck Abraham’s wife Sara barren in punishment for Abraham claiming Sara was Abraham’s sister? What do you think He will do with a pretend witch/ homosexual who hides their Christian faith and values behind a façade of depravity?

beautifulbloodsucker 02-06-2008 09:08 PM

Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?
 
ok this is Misty`s Mom again,,, I cant take this stuff,, you say God dont like sinners ,,, then he does not like or love any of us because we are all sinners.. and this is not the kind of religion I want to teach my kids,,, Our god loves us all because we all fall short of his glory,, And to get on here and talk the way you do about Goth and Gays,, you really scare me ... Because our God loves us all even though we all fall short you have no right to judge that is His job NOT yours Thank God ! I am thinking very seriously about banning her from this site because you really are not saying what I want her to hear ...... PEACE


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:08 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved