The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   White People Thwarted! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116976)

I Man Rastafari 11-04-2019 10:43 PM

White People Thwarted!

Greetings!

I want to be the first to bring you Baptists the good news that the old white men who administer my school which is Georgetown University have agreed to begin the payment of reparations to Black people for their role in enslaving our ancestors. They have agreed to establish a fund with $400,000 of the money they stole from the labor of the Black people who built Babylon. I myself believe I am well positioned to receive my just desserts and perhaps I can finally get a Range Rover to carry I around. Some of the monies will come from a special student fund that is paid by the students who are mostly white people and who are also responsible for the Black genocide. I myself am exempt from the payment of this fee because my own scholarship includes all fees. That is a victory in itself. Soon all of the white people in Babylon will be made to pay just reparations to Black people as soon as Senator Bernie Sanders becomes President of Babylon.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Isabella White 11-04-2019 10:54 PM

Re: White People Thwarted!

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari (Post 1259747)
Soon all of the white people in Babylon will be made to pay just reparations to Black people as soon as Senator Bernie Sanders becomes President of Babylon.

Oh, really, Mr. Rastafari? My, how you have such an over-active imagination. That reparation payment will be made AFTER I receive my $10 million inheritance from the Nigerian prince who sent me an email designating me in charge of his estate. In other words, your reparation payment will never happen. And you can take this to the bank, though: That Bernie Sanders person will never become the President of our Godly :america:.

Sincerely, Isabella W.
:usa27:

BibleReader2231 11-04-2019 11:38 PM

I’m of the belief that if darkies want their reparations, then they should pay back all of the welfare they’ve demanded over the years. If they want their 400,000 in reparations, then they need to pay back all that money they grabbed from tax payers. Either that or stop asking for money without working for it. Darkies forget that their ancestors were also given free meals and a shelter during enslavement. Was it the best? Probably not. But it was something in return for working the cotton fields. Where’s the reimbursement to white descendants for all of that?

Johny Joe Hold 11-05-2019 01:02 AM

The big question is, which black people will receive this money? I have a suggestion.

The money should be distributed according to how many taxes were paid. That way, most of the money would go to our favorite blacks, athletes and show business people. I would include some wealthy preachers, but we must leave out Pastor Zeke's competitor, Creflo Dollar. Dollar has constantly tries to have a bigger aircraft than Pastor Zeke.

Since there has been no other idea for distributing the money I'm fully expecting mine to be adopted.

I Man Rastafari 11-05-2019 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1259752)
The big question is, which black people will receive this money? I have a suggestion.

The money should be distributed according to how many taxes were paid. That way, most of the money would go to our favorite blacks, athletes and show business people. I would include some wealthy preachers, but we must leave out Pastor Zeke's competitor, Creflo Dollar. Dollar has constantly tries to have a bigger aircraft than Pastor Zeke.

Since there has been no other idea for distributing the money I'm fully expecting mine to be adopted.

This is an alarming suggestion Mr. Mayor and I do truly hope that the white people would not impose such draconian restrictions on the people so let's not be hasty. There is no reason to redistribute the wealth of the rich old white men to rich old Black men. Rich Black men like Kanye do not need any more money and I am certain that they would agree to a more equitable distribution plan.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Johny Joe Hold 11-05-2019 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari (Post 1259755)
This is an alarming suggestion Mr. Mayor and I do truly hope that the white people would not impose such draconian restrictions on the people so let's not be hasty. There is no reason to redistribute the wealth of the rich old white men to rich old Black men. Rich Black men like Kanye do not need any more money and I am certain that they would agree to a more equitable distribution plan.
Jah Guide!
Trevor

I surveyed the media and found the perfect person to receive money because there was once slavery. He is retired basketball star, Michael Jordan. Jordan has paid millions in taxes so he deserves to get some back. His net worth is estimated at two billion dollars.

Young black children will see in Jordan that their futures are in entertaining white people. I'm hoping we can compile a list of occupations we white people approve for these people.

https://specials-images.forbesimg.co...=95&cropY2=839

Basilissa 11-05-2019 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1259788)
Young black children will see in Jordan that their futures are in entertaining white people. I'm hoping we can compile a list of occupations we white people approve for these people.

Brilliant idea, Mr. Mayor! I'd say that football is perfect for these people. One does not need much brain to be a football player, and, by extension, there is not much loss when that brain gets damaged. :thumbsup:

Also, do you remember about that black guy who was the dancing monkey in Lawrence Welk's show? Now, that's a perfect career for a black man!

Isabella White 11-06-2019 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1259792)
Brilliant idea, Mr. Mayor! Also, do you remember about that black guy who was the dancing monkey in Lawrence Welk's show? Now, that's a perfect career for a black man!

Oh, how you've brought back old memories, dear Sister Basilissa! I do recall seeing that dancing monkey on Mr. Welk's wonderful show. Wasn't he the one in the middle, in the following clip?

A blessed evening to you, Dear,
Sincerely, Isabella W.