The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Brazilian soccer fag attempts to sodomize ref during game! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=3058)

Virginia Day Templeton 04-25-2007 01:12 AM

Brazilian soccer fag attempts to sodomize ref during game!

This just shows how grossly perverted the entire sport of soccer (not to be confused with Godly American football) can be, and how sick these Brazilian Mary-worshipers are in general. God only knows what would have happened had someone pulled a stunt like this in Old Testament times. :butcher:

Quote:

Kiss earns yellow card
April 24, 2007 12:00am

A BRAZILIAN defender was booked for kissing the referee during a football match.

Television pictures showed Cabofriense defender Cleberson giving referee Ubiraci Damasio a peck on the cheek after having a foul awarded against him during a 3-1 defeat by Botafogo at the Maracana.
The two were initially involved in a friendly exchange but the referee's mood quickly changed as he pulled out a yellow card and could be seen to say: "You can't kiss me."

"I didn't know it was against the rules," said Cleberson afterwards.
I managed to track down footage of the atrocity on Jootube. WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT!

Rachael Van Helsing 04-25-2007 11:40 AM

Re: Brazilian soccer fag attempts to sodomize ref during game!

Dude, kissing isn't sodomy. LOL, if you count a kiss as sodomy, does that mean that every time you kiss your mother on the cheek you're sodomizing her? :lol:

Pastor Ezekiel 04-25-2007 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 62341)
Dude, kissing isn't sodomy. LOL, if you count a kiss as sodomy, does that mean that every time you kiss your mother on the cheek you're sodomizing her? :lol:

Dude, when dudes kiss their mothers it isn't sodomy, dude, because its a dude kissing his mother, who is not a dude. Its only when one dude kisses another dude that its sodomy, dude.

There, did I translate that into dude-speak correctly?

BTW; Sister Virginia isn't a dude either, dude.

Rachael Van Helsing 04-25-2007 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 62355)
Dude, when dudes kiss their mothers it isn't sodomy, dude, because its a dude kissing his mother, who is not a dude. Its only when one dude kisses another dude that its sodomy, dude.

There, did I translate that into dude-speak correctly?

BTW; Sister Virginia isn't a dude either, dude.

I call men and women 'dude'. I often call my female friends 'dude'. I don't see why it should be limited to one sex only. -_-

Ok, the definition of sodomy is for one man's 'tallywhacker' to enter another man's poophole.
Now, a man kissing another man does not involve any such contact, so how is it sodomy?

Appelfap. 04-25-2007 12:40 PM

That guy should had a red card instead of a yellow.

Rachael Van Helsing 04-25-2007 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 62357)
I call men and women 'dude'. I often call my female friends 'dude'. I don't see why it should be limited to one sex only. -_-

Ok, the definition of sodomy is for one man's 'tallywhacker' to enter another man's poophole.
Now, a man kissing another man does not involve any such contact, so how is it sodomy?

Correction to my previous post here....the definition of sodomy is actually just for a tallywhacker to enter a poophole. As you know, male-female anal sex exists.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-25-2007 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 62376)
Correction to my previous post here....the definition of sodomy is actually just for a tallywhacker to enter a poophole. As you know, male-female anal sex exists.

Thank you for ruining my supper. Now you've made a mess for my houseboys to clean up. :bad:

Rachael Van Helsing 04-25-2007 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 62377)
Thank you for ruining my supper. Now you've made a mess for my houseboys to clean up. :bad:

Sheesh, all I said was 'tallywhacker' and 'poop hole'.
It isn't such a very big deal. -_-
I was merely pointing out the definition of sodomy and in doing so, proved my point. :D

Virginia Day Templeton 04-25-2007 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 62376)
Correction to my previous post here....the definition of sodomy is actually just for a tallywhacker to enter a poophole.

I said "attemps to sodomize." I assumed people reading it would know what the word "attempt" means, but it looks like that may have been too great a leap of faith.

Quote:

As you know, male-female anal sex exists.

And it's sodomy. God considers it an abomination -- that's why He made it so exquisitely painful.

Rachael Van Helsing 04-26-2007 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton (Post 62455)
I said "attemps to sodomize." I assumed people reading it would know what the word "attempt" means, but it looks like that may have been too great a leap of faith.

He attempted to kiss him, not to insert his weiner into the ref's poop-hole.

Quote:

And it's sodomy. God considers it an abomination -- that's why He made it so exquisitely painful.
Ah, so you've tried it? I didn't think older xtian ladies were all that adventurous. :lol:

P.S. To Zeke, I am NOT Jesse or Chester from the film 'Dude, where's my car', so there is NO need to dudeify the non dudespeak into dudespeak, dude. :angry:

OnYourKnees 04-26-2007 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 62616)

Ah, so you've tried it? I didn't think older xtian ladies were all that adventurous. :lol:

P.S. To Zeke, I am NOT Jesse or Chester from the film 'Dude, where's my car', so there is NO need to dudeify the non dudespeak into dudespeak, dude. :angry:

Hey, you're the one obsessed with making everything dude-y.

Virginia Day Templeton 04-26-2007 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 62616)

No, he DID kiss him, and would have done more had the quick-thinking referee not assigned him an infraction.

Quote:

Take your sick fantasies elsewhere, witch. :thumbdown:

Rachael Van Helsing 04-27-2007 12:06 AM

The article clearly said the ref didn't want him to kiss him. Honestly, do you think that gay men are some kind of animals, jumping on every man in sight and needing to bone every man they see? Yeesh! Just because they like to play for the same team doesn't mean they lose control!

As to fantasies, rest assured, picturing old ladies taking it up the back door does not rate high among mine. :bad:

Glendora Christianson 04-27-2007 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 62986)
The article clearly said the ref didn't want him to kiss him. Honestly, do you think that gay men are some kind of animals, jumping on every man in sight and needing to bone every man they see? Yeesh! Just because they like to play for the same team doesn't mean they lose control!

As to fantasies, rest assured, picturing old ladies taking it up the back door does not rate high among mine. :bad:

I think European and Latin men are less refined and more animalistic in their behavior. Both types are so virile that they can't help but be borderline homosexual. Men should only be allowed to touch each other for the purpose of fist-fighting.

SalvationSeeker 04-27-2007 01:02 AM

This thread is highly disturbing.. :bad:

But let's straighten this out once and for all:
Biblically, Sodomy is the act of man on man sex, as the men of SODOM engaged in, thus the name sodomy.
It involves everything two homers might do to each other, or/and everything one homer might do to a man, even a straight one.
Thus, a kiss could count as sodomy.

Sodomy as in man on woman.. well.. I won't say it, but you know what I mean :bad:.. is a secular definition, and not a Biblical one.
And God only finds it an abomination as the purpose of sex is making children!
If the man finishes that task, and does not deposit his seed where it's not meant to go.. :bad:..
Then there is not really anything forbidding such an act in the Holy Bible.

Rachael Van Helsing 04-27-2007 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson (Post 62997)
I think European and Latin men are less refined and more animalistic in their behavior. Both types are so virile that they can't help but be borderline homosexual. Men should only be allowed to touch each other for the purpose of fist-fighting.

Well, maybe some men might be more affectionate, but that doesn't mean that they want to jump the bones of everything that moves, and certainly not in the middle of a soccer field with spectators... :D

Quote:

This thread is highly disturbing.. :bad:

But let's straighten this out once and for all:
Biblically, Sodomy is the act of man on man sex, as the men of SODOM engaged in, thus the name sodomy.
It involves everything two homers might do to each other, or/and everything one homer might do to a man, even a straight one.
Thus, a kiss could count as sodomy.
No, because the act of sodomy itself involves penetration of the poophole by a weiner. I mean, if what you're saying was true then kissing could count as sex. And it doesn't.

Quote:

Sodomy as in man on woman.. well.. I won't say it, but you know what I mean :bad:.. is a secular definition, and not a Biblical one.
And God only finds it an abomination as the purpose of sex is making children!
If the man finishes that task, and does not deposit his seed where it's not meant to go.. :bad:..
Then there is not really anything forbidding such an act in the Holy Bible.
No, in fact the songs of Solomon talk a fair bit about receiving in other areas besides the vagina. :D
And you're right, where does the bible prohibit a man from putting his weiner into a woman's poop hole?

Pastor Ezekiel 04-27-2007 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 63015)
Well, maybe some men might be more affectionate, but that doesn't mean that they want to jump the bones of everything that moves, and certainly not in the middle of a soccer field with spectators... :D

VanZitface, don't you know the true nature of the homersexural? They are hyper-sexed animalistic demons who will literally rape any man, woman, child or animal they can get their hands on. This is a proven fact that is well-accepted even by the homers themselves, or at least the honest ones who have been saved and cleansed through Sister Betty Bower's BASH program.

Rachael Van Helsing 04-27-2007 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 63020)
VanZitface, don't you know the true nature of the homersexural? They are hyper-sexed animalistic demons who will literally rape any man, woman, child or animal they can get their hands on. This is a proven fact that is well-accepted even by the homers themselves, or at least the honest ones who have been saved and cleansed through Sister Betty Bower's BASH program.

Uhhhh, no, because if they're homosexual men they wouldn't be attracted to other women, just men. If they were homosexual women, they'd just be attracted to other women.
As for children, you're confusing gay men with pedophiles, and animals, you're confusing gay men with people who are inclined to bestiality.
Out of what you said, rape is wrong and a crime, as is pedophilia.
Bestiality is just plain sick and wrong, but I'm not sure if it carries criminal charges. It should.

And statistically, it's straight men, I believe, who are the higher percentage of rape offenders.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-27-2007 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 63044)
Uhhhh, no, because if they're homosexual men they wouldn't be attracted to other women, just men. If they were homosexual women, they'd just be attracted to other women.
As for children, you're confusing gay men with pedophiles, and animals, you're confusing gay men with people who are inclined to bestiality.
Out of what you said, rape is wrong and a crime, as is pedophilia.
Bestiality is just plain sick and wrong, but I'm not sure if it carries criminal charges. It should.

And statistically, it's straight men, I believe, who are the higher percentage of rape offenders.

Yes, and you "believe" that trees and rocks and animals have spirits that you should worship too.

A pervert is a pervert. That's what Jesus tells us.:jesus:

Rachael Van Helsing 04-27-2007 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 63045)
Yes, and you "believe" that trees and rocks and animals have spirits that you should worship too.

You're confusing me with Star-Finder. I don't worship trees, animals or rocks.
Quote:

A pervert is a pervert. That's what Jesus tells us.:jesus:
You may think it a perversion, but to call someone an out-of-control rapist just because they prefer to play for their own team is completely wrong and unjustified.

But research the rape stats yourself. You'll see I'm right. -_-