The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   devil kittys infests china, it true (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14694)

Petal 08-31-2008 03:35 AM

devil kittys infests china, it true

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66...DevilKitty.jpg

here be scary link to artickle abouts a noo breed of devil kittys. :fie: the chinnee lady say her kitty look like a angel, but that not true, her kitty be a abominashun unto lord God :( but then i gots to thinkin that maybee devil kittys be a signs that we in End Times :wub:, so maybee some good come from devil kittys, cuz i be so ready for the raptures, yay! :D

Eugene Hackwith 08-31-2008 04:14 AM

Re: devil kittys infests china, it true

After reading that article, I will definitely be keeping an eye on the cats in my barn. I might even call a Pastor and see if he'll come over and say a blessing over them to keep the evil away.

Justina Thyme 08-31-2008 05:15 AM

Dearest Petal, I can't tell you how much we all appreciate your noticing this and telling us about it so that we may watch with you for the Rapture! Thank you so much, and GOD bless you always. GLORY! :)

Ezekiel Bathfire 08-31-2008 11:30 AM

Dearest Petal, your report is lovely! (and lots of such nice smilies and fonts!) Well done! I have looked for what this could be – is it possible that these verses describe the beast before us?

Le:11:20: All fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you.
Le:11:21: Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;

I think it is a bird with 4 feet that bears a superficial resemblance to a cat. The thing looks as if it fits exactly a “flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;”

If so, this is a great advance and one in the eye for those who laughed at the idea of unicorns and dragons.

Daisy Mae Johnson 08-31-2008 03:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
China seems to be producing a lot of demon kitties.:fear2: The END is surely upon us! GLORY!!!

Brother Temperance 08-31-2008 10:02 PM

Hmmm. I can't help thinking that if I were a cat surrounded by Chinamen, I'd be willing to go to extreme lengths to escape too.

SayvedByTheLord 09-01-2008 01:39 PM

So true Brother. Any cat that reaches adulthood over there made it strictly because they are breeding stock for Kitten Chow Mein ingredients. :thumbdown:

YIC
:jesus:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 229143)
Hmmm. I can't help thinking that if I were a cat surrounded by Chinamen, I'd be willing to go to extreme lengths to escape too.

gaypride23 09-01-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petal (Post 228961)

here be scary link to artickle abouts a noo breed of devil kittys. :fie: the chinnee lady say her kitty look like a angel, but that not true, her kitty be a abominashun unto lord God :( but then i gots to thinkin that maybee devil kittys be a signs that we in End Times :wub:, so maybee some good come from devil kittys, cuz i be so ready for the raptures, yay! :D

Tjis just proves that god is NOT powerful. If he was really against this, he wouldn't have created it you Jesus
loving dumbasses

Ezekiel Bathfire 09-01-2008 04:30 PM

You seem not to have read the title - notice the word, "devil". This world is filled with satanic influence (look at your threads for example) God and Landover are here to help neutralize his influence.

Now it seems to me that you are under a similar influence to the cats shown, have you looked under your stained shirt or behind your greasy locks recently? Any demonic wings? Extra ears?

Unfalsifiable 09-01-2008 04:49 PM

This is why I am so sceptical of cats.

Brother Temperance 09-01-2008 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unfalsifiable (Post 229347)
This is why I am so sceptical of cats.

Skeptical of cats is a funny way of putting it. What do you mean? Are you suggesting that cats are a Jew conspiracy?

Mrs. Mary Whitford 09-01-2008 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 229357)
Skeptical of cats is a funny way of putting it. What do you mean? Are you suggesting that cats are a Jew conspiracy?

It wouldn't surprise me. After all, the Egyptians worshipped them back in Moses and Abraham's day. I wouldn't raise an eyebrow if I found out the Jews talked them into it.

Sister Rebecca 09-02-2008 10:04 PM

Damned devil cats. That stupid article said something about it being "poor grooming". Huh?? So all this time, all the wild/feral cats of the world have not been grooming themselves? So then there must be thousands of angel (meaning devil) winged feral cats all over the world, eh?
The BONY growth can only be Satan at work. That second picture of the devil cat with the horns is proof enough. Satan has overtaken China! It is time to purge that country from our maps, our globe!!
Shall we blow it up? Don't we still have the nukes in the silos under Pastor Zeke's summer cottage's lake?

Rev. M. Rodimer 09-02-2008 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Rebecca (Post 229921)
Damned devil cats. That stupid article said something about it being "poor grooming". Huh?? So all this time, all the wild/feral cats of the world have not been grooming themselves?

That explains the Elephant Man, sister!

http://content.answers.com/main/cont...hant-man.1.jpg

Lack of bathing produces bony deformities!!

Captain_Asshat 09-02-2008 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 229926)
That explains the Elephant Man, sister!

http://content.answers.com/main/cont...hant-man.1.jpg

Lack of bathing produces bony deformities!!

So THAT'S what happens when a woman has sex with an elephant!! ...ewwww.... He looks like a retarded!! :lol:

Bama_Girl 09-02-2008 10:43 PM

That poor man had birth defects. It had nothing to do with cross-mating of species. If shit like that happened then I am sure half these people here would have the teeth, tails, ears, nostrils, or faces of the asses their mommas bred with to produce them.

Captain_Asshat 09-02-2008 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bama_Girl (Post 229942)
If shit like that happened then I am sure half these people here would have the teeth, tails, ears, nostrils, or faces of the asses their mommas bred with to produce them.

Of course there kids out there born after their trailertrash-momma's having sex with dogs, cats, donkeys, ant-eaters etc for crack-money. Where do you think retard kids come from, dumbass?

Bama_Girl 09-02-2008 10:58 PM

They come from fat worthless slobs like you actually having a sperm make it to the egg and create something resembling a human.
It never ceases to amaze me that there are even women in this world that are desperate enough to have sex with someone like you. Oh, wait.... you're a virgin aren't you? After all, you have to wait until marriage and I am sure you are a single man. After all, what woman wants to work her fingers to the bone to feed your slovenly ass?