The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Don’t pray for Ukraine! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=119826)

Uncle Rutherford 02-24-2022 08:41 PM

Don’t pray for Ukraine!

I thought about this long and hard after binge watching Tucker Carlson on Fox News. Now, Putin may be the head of a Roman Catholic state, but Ukraine is run by a Jew apparently. If I had to pray for one or the other, I would have to choose the Roman Catholics over the Jews who tried to kill Jesus. Neither are good but one is worse. Top that with Trump (best President ever) backing Putin, I think it would be in poor taste not to support Russia during these trying times.

https://www.zocalopublicsquare.org/w...4459300326.jpg

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 02-24-2022 08:51 PM

Re: Don’t pray for Ukraine!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rutherford (Post 1295824)
Now, Putin may be the head of a Roman Catholic state...

I believe that (under the guidance of Pastor Zeke), Brother President Vladimir has been working on that for some considerable time. The path may not be direct, in the sense that he may have decided to transfer more gradually from Catlick to Godly Baptist via atheism, but the Russkies will get there in the end. :thumbsup:

As Proverbs 19:2 tells us: Also, that the soul be without knowledge, it is not good; and he that hasteth with his feet sinneth.

Unfalsifiable 02-24-2022 10:26 PM

These commie catholic atheists are a funny bunch. They say it's WW3 over some kind of internal conflict?

WWJDnow 02-25-2022 03:34 PM

President Putin did not want to invade Ukraine, but he had no choice. He begged the Ukrainians to denazify and stop the genocide against their Russian-speaking minority, but they refused to do so. This isn't a military invasion so much as it is a humanitarian mission.

I am proud to join President Trump and Jesus in supporting Vladimir Putin and the Russian military in their fight for democracy, human rights, and denazification. They are doing God's work!

Romeo Rovagnati 02-25-2022 04:16 PM

Quote:

Now, Putin may be the head of a Roman Catholic state...

Thank you for aknowledging Our Lady of Fatima's Prophecies. Russia is not Catholic currently, but soon it will be when Putin will consacrate it to Mary's Heart (I mean, I'm pretty sure he will not make the same mistakes that led to the birth of Soviet Union).

Johny Joe Hold 02-25-2022 07:27 PM

Quote:

I thought about this long and hard after binge watching Tucker Carlson on Fox News. Now, Putin may be the head of a Roman Catholic state, but Ukraine is run by a Jew apparently. If I had to pray for one or the other, I would have to choose the Roman Catholics over the Jews who tried to kill Jesus. Neither are good but one is worse. Top that with Trump (best President ever) backing Putin, I think it would be in poor taste not to support Russia during these trying times.

No True Christian™ can support a Jew. As you say, Brother Rutherford, when the Jews killed Jesus we were and remain done with them.

WWJDnow 02-25-2022 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1295858)
No True Christian™ can support a Jew. As you say, Brother Rutherford, when the Jews killed Jesus we were and remain done with them.

Absolutely. Many people ask how, if this is the way we feel, we can be such strong supporters of Israel. The simple answer is that God wants the Jews to move to Israel, and God needs our help to make that happen. So we help.

No doubt, sometime in President Trump's third or fourth term, we will start deporting Jews from America to Israel in Jesus's name.

handmaiden 02-25-2022 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1295862)
Absolutely. Many people ask how, if this is the way we feel, we can be such strong supporters of Israel. The simple answer is that God wants the Jews to move to Israel, and God needs our help to make that happen. So we help.

No doubt, sometime in President Trump's third or fourth term, we will start deporting Jews from America to Israel in Jesus's name.

:thumbsup: to that, Brother! Many bleeding-heart leftists accuse the Christian Right (which is the only right way to be a Christian) of being anti-Semitic and insist that our love for Israel is "inconsistent" or "illogical".

Well, the problem is with them and their lack knowledge of the Bible. "Logic" and "consistency" are not major concerns when worshipping a Deity so far above human understanding.

WWJDnow 02-26-2022 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1295868)
...the Christian Right (which is the only right way to be a Christian)....

Sister Handy, this is so beautiful an expression of God's plain truth that I have adopted it as my signature. Thank you!

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 02-26-2022 12:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The British prime minister (at time of writing) has long been a staunch supporter of Brother President Vladimir. :thumbsup:

Attachment 30990

Johny Joe Hold 02-26-2022 01:59 PM

Bombs are falling and manly Russian troops are entering the capitol city of Ukraine, Kiev. Why has Putin ordered so much destruction?

It is because Putin wants to destroy all the homers and their houses of sin. And there are lots of them. To destroy Kiev is to destroy homerism in Ukraine.

Gay Kiev Guide 2022 - gay bars, clubs, saunas & more - Travel Gay

handmaiden 02-26-2022 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1295890)
Bombs are falling and manly Russian troops are entering the capitol city of Ukraine, Kiev. Why has Putin ordered so much destruction?

It is because Putin wants to destroy all the homers and their houses of sin. And there are lots of them. To destroy Kiev is to destroy homerism in Ukraine.

Gay Kiev Guide 2022 - gay bars, clubs, saunas & more - Travel Gay

After Putin has cleaned and sanctified Kiev, perhaps he can turn his attentions to Ibiza and San Francisco?

Dennis Lukes 02-27-2022 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1295901)
After Putin has cleaned and sanctified Kiev, perhaps he can turn his attentions to Ibiza and San Francisco?

If people think Donbas is bad... you'll never find a more wretched hive of sin and faggotry than Sa(ta)n Fagsinsco. Please Putin lob some rockets their way! Kill 'em!

And regarding your correct usage of 'Kiev' perhaps the moderators could autocorrect 'Kyiv' to 'Kiev' and flag the offending poster as a Judeo-Nazi Ukrainian sympathizer.

Uncle Rutherford 02-27-2022 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1295929)
If people think Donbas is bad... you'll never find a more wretched hive of sin and faggotry than Sa(ta)n Fagsinsco. Please Putin lob some rockets their way! Kill 'em!

And regarding your correct usage of 'Kiev' perhaps the moderators could autocorrect 'Kyiv' to 'Kiev' and flag the offending poster as a Judeo-Nazi Ukrainian sympathizer.

Glory Brother Lukes! Putin is sending a warning to the fags by waving that nuclear power around now apparently! Could it be a sign the rapture is coming (again) finally? If so, I want to be in front of the nukes with open arms shouting how God will surely have a place in Heaven ™️ for me. Anyone else want to go over and hold arms?

handmaiden 02-27-2022 11:25 PM

People need to pray for Russia!

(Should this be its own thread?)

Countries are closing their airspace to Russia. Others are freezing Russian financial assets. Some countries are flying in military equipment to other countries near to Russia. Poor Putin! His country may be defenseless against all this aggression.

Everybody talks about standing up for Ukraine, but really, haven't they been threatening Russia for years now? What was Russia to do when faced with a greedy, imperialist, implacable enemy like Ukraine?

Does no one understand that Putin just wants to keep his country safe and homer free?

Oh, dear. I just read that Zelensky is a Jew. Could he be the Anti-Christ? The Bible does say that the Anti-Christ will be a smooth-talker whom the world will rally behind and cheer.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 03-02-2022 03:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
In support of Russia, I painted a large Z on my car yesterday. I woke up to this - unfortunately people mistook it as support for the Ukraine prime minister Zelenskyy. Taking it to the bodyshop right now.

Johny Joe Hold 03-02-2022 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1296121)
In support of Russia, I painted a large Z on my car yesterday. I woke up to this - unfortunately people mistook it as support for the Ukraine prime minister Zelenskyy. Taking it to the bodyshop right now.

My sympathies, Dr. Toole. I don't see how people could misunderstand your clear message.

The damage looks superficial--the body shop will have it ready for you in a short while.

Johny Joe Hold 03-03-2022 06:30 PM

Here is what burns me up about Ukraine, bad roads. If they had kept their roads in decent shape Russian military vehicles could roll right into the country and this thing would be over. Here, the bad roads caused a tires to fail and then the vehicles have to sit there for days:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FM4FVTOX...jpg&name=large

https://www.aljazeera.com/wp-content...fit=1170%2C756

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FM4FVTOX...jpg&name=large

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 03-03-2022 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1296175)
Here is what burns me up about Ukraine, bad roads. If they had kept their roads in decent shape Russian military vehicles could roll right into the country and this thing would be over.

Don't even ask about the bridges. They need Trump's infrastructure plan asap. I hope everything's OK in there. Hello??

https://i.redd.it/zfditraiddk81.jpg

Basilissa 03-03-2022 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1295848)
President Putin did not want to invade Ukraine, but he had no choice. He begged the Ukrainians to denazify and stop the genocide against their Russian-speaking minority, but they refused to do so.

And he will denazify it until there is no building standing and no Ukrainians alive.

Apparently there are more Ukrainians in Russian-speaking Kharkiv and Mariupol than anyone thought, which means the cities require Grozny-like treatment.

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/thumbor/...D/original.jpg
https://www.dailyherald.com/storyima...&noborder&Q=80

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1295929)

All of the so called "journalists" reporting on Ukraine could use a quick course on how to pronounce names of cities they are reporting from. :facepalm: