The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Salvation lies within what? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=104849)

Abel Magwitch 02-22-2015 11:39 PM

Salvation lies within what?

I am Abel. Not able, Abel. Saying this I am able too, not that it matters as my real power is the power of the Lord. Power that courses through my very seminal fluid. Lest I shed my seed upon the ground, in which case, well let's not go into it. Amen. :jesus:

Alvin Moss 02-22-2015 11:45 PM

Re: Salvation lies within what?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abel Magwitch (Post 1135751)
I am Abel. Not able, Abel. Saying this I am able too, not that it matters as my real power is the power of the Lord. Power that courses through my very seminal fluid. Lest I shed my seed upon the ground, in which case, well let's not go into it. Amen. :jesus:

That is somewhat cryptic, Able. Tell us of your time with Jesus. What is your congregation? Who is your Pastor? Have you funds? We need more information.

Pastor Billy-Reuben 02-22-2015 11:51 PM

Would you like to try this again after whatever drugs you are on have worn off?

Pastor Billy-Reuben

MitzaLizalor 02-23-2015 12:05 AM

Are you a catholic? Your unfortunate remarks seem to echo some of their teachings.

Didymus Much 02-23-2015 01:12 AM

Quote:

...Lest I shed my seed upon the ground, in which case, well let's not go into it...

Buy some Kleenex, would ya? :thumbdown:

Pastor Ezekiel 02-23-2015 01:19 AM

Exodus 22:18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

FranklinAndPearl 02-23-2015 05:54 AM

Quote:

Son, when I was serving the great US of A in the war, we had a name for boys like you. Homos.

Get off the dope and onto the LORD.

Regards, Franklin.

Faith_Machine 02-23-2015 01:02 PM

Worst introduction I've read in a long time. All I've learned is that you're delusional and you think God is in your semen. Normally I'd say we can help you, but truth be told, I'm not so sure in your case.

James Hutchins 02-23-2015 03:13 PM

Welcome friend, please PM me your Pastors name, I'd like to have a talk with him.

Esther B. 02-23-2015 03:22 PM

A very cautious welcome to you. I can't understand a word you're saying, but if your seed ends up on the ground, you are violating Genesis 38:9-10 and making God mad.

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 02-24-2015 12:43 AM

What are speaking about boy? It's not that hard to follow the instructions. Stop being drunk, God doesn't like it. "Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." 1 Corinthians 6:10

Abel Magwitch 06-30-2015 07:06 AM

It would appear that the members of this congregation would do well to read the words of William Blake as sung in the hymn Jerusalem.

"And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?

And did the Countenance Divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among these dark Satanic mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold:
Bring me my arrows of desire:
Bring me my spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire.

I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land. "

The poem was inspired by the fact that a young Jesus, accompanied by Joseph of Aramathea, a tin merchant, travelled to what is now England and visited Glastonbury during his unknown years. The poem's theme is linked to the Book of Revelation (3:12 and 21:2) describing a Second Coming, wherein Jesus establishes a New Jerusalem. The Christian church in general, and the English Church in particular, has long used Jerusalem as a metaphor for Heaven, a place of universal love and peace.

No, no mention of New Jersey or Duluth, which is not surprising seeing as the good old US of A is devoid of anything but capricious and tenuous links with the good book and its cast members.
And it doesn't say "bring me my UZI" etc

Faith_Machine 06-30-2015 07:17 AM

OK Abel, sure. Some doper I never heard of said it in a poem, so it has to be true.

Billy Bob Jenkins 06-30-2015 04:09 PM

Abel, if you are trying to convince us that you are Christian and love Jesus, why not quote the Bible instead of witch incantations and subliminal messages about anal sex.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 06-30-2015 04:18 PM

William Blake was a nutter who advocated "free love" and despised Godly marriage, and the answer to the questions posed in the first 2 verses of that poem is "No".

I do hope that helps.

Alvin Moss 06-30-2015 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abel Magwitch (Post 1150047)
It would appear that the members of this congregation would do well to read the words of William Blake as sung in the hymn Jerusalem.

The poem was inspired by the fact that a young Jesus, accompanied by Joseph of Aramathea, a tin merchant, travelled to what is now England and visited Glastonbury during his unknown years. The poem's theme is linked to the Book of Revelation (3:12 and 21:2) describing a Second Coming, wherein Jesus establishes a New Jerusalem. The Christian church in general, and the English Church in particular, has long used Jerusalem as a metaphor for Heaven, a place of universal love and peace.

No, no mention of New Jersey or Duluth, which is not surprising seeing as the good old US of A is devoid of anything but capricious and tenuous links with the good book and its cast members.

You are a blasphemer, neighbor; and you must be teched. Jesus would have no truck with the Blue Men, nor would he associate with blood worshipping Gaels. Also, you English are now a nation of idol worshippers. You are not saved and your posing as a Christian will not bear fruit here.

JohnnyTightLips 06-30-2015 07:50 PM

hi sir. you seem like a pretty cool dude. the type of guy you wanna have a beer with and maybe even smoke a joint or 2 (where it's legal to do so of course). i'll bet Jesus himself would join you if he was not dead :( guess you just gotta wait til you're up in Heaven to do that! have a nice day :thumbsup:

Alvin Moss 07-01-2015 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyTightLips (Post 1150071)
hi sir. you seem like a pretty cool dude. the type of guy you wanna have a beer with and maybe even...

Don't feel flattered, heathen; he says that to all the boys.

Pastor Ezekiel 07-01-2015 03:40 AM

Quote:

tl;dr

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself. :rtfm:

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 07-07-2015 04:52 AM

Quote:

Where's the scripture? All I understand is mindless babbling of some drunk, high person. :thumbdown: