The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   George Zimmerman Files Civil Suit Against Nigras (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=91504)

Pastor Ezekiel 07-17-2013 03:18 AM

George Zimmerman Files Civil Suit Against Nigras

Brother Zimmerman has taken my counsel and decided to file a lawsuit against the family of coons that let their teenaged boy stalk him. You heard me.

Any and all proceeds will of course go to Landover Baptist Church, via it's subsidiaries. :gleam:
Quote:

George Zimmerman Files Civil Suit Against Trayvon Martin’s Parents

<National Report> THIS JUST IN… George Zimmerman filed a civil suit today just before 5PM EST at the Seminole County, Florida, Courthouse. The suit alleges the parents of Trayvon Martin, failed to control their minor-age son on the evening of February 26, 2012, when Martin repeatedly assaulted Zimmerman, placing him in imminent fear for his life and resulting in the death of Martin.

The civil action specifies that Zimmerman acted in self defense resulting in the case being ruled a justifiable homicide by a jury trial that ended on Saturday with a verdict of not guilty.

Desperate state prosecutors charged the victim with 2nd degree murder though they had no evidence of a crime and hoping to stay off more violence and having Florida put to the torch at the criminal hands of rioters months before the start of the state’s tourist season. The complaint further specifies Zimmerman shares “zero-liability” in the death of Martin as he acted without malice and solely in self-defense. The amount of damages Zimmerman is seeking are unspecified.

Zimmerman, 29, was forced to move from his home soon after the incident when the domestic terrorist organization the New Black Panther Party publically announced the group was offering a $10,000 bounty for Zimmerman, dead or alive. Attorney General Eric Holder later claimed there was no evidence to prosecute anyone from the Black Panthers, a decision that angered most Americans. President Obama supported Holder’s decision ignoring cries of foul from outraged citizens.

Zimmerman has remained in hiding since the shooting nearly 18 months ago and continues to receive thousands of death threats daily.

Before the shooting Zimmerman was well known and highly respected in the community for his volunteer and charity work including organizing the Neighborhood Watch program for his gated Sanford, Florida, community.

The jury’s verdict not only clears Zimmerman as an innocent man but it also justifies the excellent work of the Sanford Police Department who acted appropriately by not charging Zimmerman and clearly citing there was never any evidence to do so.

Under mounting public pressure from the black community the police chief was let go and the department has been vilified for the last 18 months being accused of racism, corruption, incompetency and covering up the cold-blooded murder of a child.

A Brief Summary of the Jury’s Findings…

On the night of February 26, 2012, Zimmerman spotted a stranger walking through his gated community and called 911 reporting the stranger appeared intoxicated and was seen prowling around several private residences in the community. Zimmerman opted to keep an eye on the person until the police arrived. Again desperate prosecutors during the trial would side with the propaganda version of events created by the Black Panthers claiming Zimmerman was pursuing Martin with intent to murder. However the jury easily spotted this turd in the punchbowl in the state’s case.

Zimmerman lost sight of the stranger and decided to return and wait in his car for police to arrive. Instead the stranger approached Zimmerman from behind and dropped him with a single “sucker-punch” to the nose. The victim fell to the ground whereupon the 17 year-old football player, now known to be Trayvon Martin, landed on the victim’s chest, held him down and repeatedly smashed his head into the pavement resulting in several head injuries.

Zimmerman, in fear for his life thankfully had a legal concealed handgun which he drew from his belt holster. The victim fired a single shot at his brutal would-be assassin; the bullet passing through Martin’s heart killing him instantly. It was Zimmerman’s 2nd Amendment right as a citizen to own and carry a handgun that clearly saved his life that night.

Zimmerman dispatched his attacker, now known to be a violent drug addled gangster-thug with a single bullet fired from his handgun. On Saturday evening the announcement came that the jury who tried the case had reached a verdict of not guilty. For obvious reasons this case will go down in the history of American jurisprudence as a true testament to the veracity of our justice system.

*DISCLAIMER: The National Report is an online portal for "citizen journalists". The views expressed by writers on this site are theirs alone and are not reflective of the fine journalistic and editorial integrity of National Report. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. National Report is not intended for children under the age of 18.

Prayer Warrior 07-17-2013 11:24 AM

Re: George Zimmerman Files Civil Suit Against Nigras

That's excellent. Finally someone who is not afraid to back down from liberal thugs who were calling for Zimmerman's head regardless of the evidence of the case. Luckily we have a constitutional system in place to put a stop to tyrants and these ridiculous false accusations against Zimmerman. Thank God for people willing to stand up and defend our community from vicious thugs.

People like Zimmerman shouldn't have to go through all the persecution and assault, and it is time someone be held accountable. Who better than these criminal's parents?

My only concern here is that the parents won't have enough money to fairly compensate Zimmerman. I mean they're the parents of a criminal thug. What would they know about making money other than when it pertains to buying drugs? Perhaps some sort of labor plan can be worked out to make up the difference. All Trayvon Martin's parents would have to do is several years of hard labor. It seems like a fair arrangement to me considering all the trouble this degenerate son of theirs put Zimmerman through.

Basilissa 12-06-2019 12:40 AM

* * * Breaking News Update * * *Well, it seems that he didn't go through with his lawsuit in 2013 after all, but:

He is suing now - for defamation.

Quote:

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted of homicide charges in the 2012 fatal shooting of unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, is suing Martin’s family, prosecutors and others involved in the case he claims rested on false evidence, according to a copy of the suit sent to the media Wednesday....
The suit seeks $100 million in civil damages, alleging defamation, abuse of civil process and conspiracy... It states all defendants “have worked in concert to deprive Zimmerman of his constitutional and other legal rights.”
Indeed. Zimmerman had a constitutional right to shoot the black kid who was wandering around a neighborhood he shouldn't be seen in. All those horrible people attacked Zimmerman and cost him a lot of trouble. He needs every penny of the one hundred million dollars he seeks as payment for all of his pain and suffering.

Dennis Lukes 12-06-2019 03:07 AM

Zimmerman is one of my heroes. He inspired me to become the president of my neighborhood m̶i̶l̶i̶t̶i̶a̶ watch group. For years, we've kept tabs on the one colored youth in town. He doesn't go out much, seems to spend most of his time in his bedroom, apparently pretending to read books and pretending to do homework. I just don't understand it. This thug must always toss his drugs and stolen goods whenever he sees me coming to turn out his pockets and backpack, because I've never once caught him with anything illegal. Minimal social media presence, conceals his love of violent rappers by not listening to their music. Truly a shifty and sneaky coon. The Obama poster on his wall is incredibly suspicious and alarming. Don't worry, I'm always armed and ready to stand my ground at the slightest o̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶u̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ necessity during these encounters.

Brother Gonzalez 12-06-2019 12:20 PM

I have always admired True American Christians for the will they have to defend their right to shoot anybody they want to.
No one can take that right away from you!

Isabella White 12-06-2019 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior (Post 1015702)
People like Zimmerman shouldn't have to go through all the persecution and assault, and it is time someone be held accountable. Who better than these criminal's parents?

My only concern here is that the parents won't have enough money to fairly compensate Zimmerman. I mean they're the parents of a criminal thug.

Well, that's just too bad about the financial situation of the parents of that Trayvon thug, isn't it, Dear? I suppose they will cry buckets and complain that they might have to start using food stamps, but they should have thought of all of this when they sent that brat out to the store to steal some Skittles. And goodness only knows what else he would have gotten up to if that brave, patriotic Mr. Zimmerman had not intervened and stopped him in his tracks.

Oh, I know that the LIE-beral media have been all over this, making false statements and shifting blame to the feet of Mr. Zimmerman. But the truth is, he did have the right to stand his ground and to defend himself from that nigra. Goodness, one has only to think back to how Trayvon's nig-nog type will riot in the streets over the slightest thing, and then it will become obvious that Trayvon was not to be trusted -- not at all! (And who on Earth calls their child Trayvon, in the first place?)

If Mr. Zimmerman is at fault about anything, I think the only incident might be when he sold his gun. But, he did so because he, like so many of us, are sick of that Hitlery Clinton's attitudes about gun control. Goodness knows that he could use the gun now, as further protection from the nigra hordes that will be after him.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-rhetoric.html

A blessed day to you, Dear,
Sincerely, Isabella W.