The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Can Pastor Ezekiel Breathe Fire? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116817)

BrotherLarry 09-02-2019 07:38 PM

Can Pastor Ezekiel Breathe Fire?

Can our beloved pastor claim what the members of Sure Foundation Baptist in Vancouver, Washington do? In the description of this KJV 1611 church, we see the following:

"
Having a like minded desire to see a strong Soulwinning, King James Preaching, Uncompromising, Sanctified, Fire Breathing church in the Pacific Northwest Pastor Roger Jimenez of Verity Baptist Church in Sacramento, CA launched a sattelite ministry in Vancouver, WA in October of 2016."

surefoundationbaptist.church

They are also very anti sodomite (Those people aren't allowed in the church at all)

Isabella White 09-02-2019 08:05 PM

Re: Can Pastor Ezekiel Breathe Fire?

Oh, dear, beloved Great-Grandbaby Brother Larry: I thank you so deeply for mentioning this. I had heard of this conference earlier, but I hadn't given it much thought, as I was pre-occupied with my knitting. Frankly, when ministers are not part of :forum-fancy:, then sometimes I don't pay as much attention as I could. However, I have since looked up this "fire breathing" conference, and I've found a video about it, which shall follow my message.

One wonders if these are truly sincere men of :god-fancy:, seeking to do :his: Work for :his: Kingdom, or if they are trying to "cash in" on the blessings that the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy: has given to us, the :true-fancy: servants who are so privileged to be part of the wondrous ministry that the :lord-fancy: has given to :his: faithful :landover-fancy:.

John 15:16 "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you."

A blessed day to you, darling Great-Grandbaby Brother Larry,
Lovingly, Granny Isabella

Dennis Lukes 09-03-2019 12:28 AM

Fire breathing sounds like snake handling, just another Pentecostal Satanist trick. Mark my words, this will probably end with yet another pile of corpses around a Kool-Aid vat in the jungle.

We'd do best to put these people out of our minds.

Isabella White 09-03-2019 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1257433)
Fire breathing sounds like snake handling, just another Pentecostal Satanist trick. Mark my words, this will probably end with yet another pile of corpses around a Kool-Aid vat in the jungle.

We'd do best to put these people out of our minds.

Oh, dear Brother Lukes: Yes, and I know what you mean. My beloved father was a Pentecostal evangelist. It was during one of his services that he met the woman who would become his wife. And while I was a very fervent believer in the Pentecostal ministry, and had served in the missionary fields of Liberia, I was tiring of the shenanigans. The high-emotion of the healing services, and the need to show faith by handling the snakes, well, it all just got to to be too much and that's why I left the Pentecostals. And it's all just gotten so much worse since then, what with one gimmick after another. I have no doubt that this fire-breathing nonsense is just the latest fad that they're promoting. What's next for them? Yammering in tongues and belching flames at the same time?

A blessed evening to you, dear Brother Lukes,
Sincerely, Isabella W.