The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=108823)

Elmer G. White 03-24-2016 09:00 AM

Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
God Created us Perfect and gave us a Perfect Place to live (Genesis 2:9). It looked like THIS:

http://gorepent.com/wp-content/uploa...en-of-eden.jpg

We chose to disobey Him and He punished us. We became weak and fragile, prone to Genetic Entropy and Sicknesses, such as Leprosy (Leviticus 13:2). God also provided us with a Cure:

James 5:14
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.


Despite all this, the atheist community tries to usurp God and avoid this rightful punishment. Possibly the most revolting of these practices is the vaccination heresy. By providing young infants with gigantic amounts of demonic entities, they try to prevent diseases such as AIDS, measles, smallpox, diarrhoea, etc. Jesus is, however, conscious of everything that takes place on Earth and He's not pleased. The side-effects (designed undoubtedly by Jesus Himself) of these vaccines are much worse than the actual diseases they apparently cure. While the medical community continues to lie, the next President of the United States of America is no fool and he has told the population the Truth™ about these disgusting injections.

That person is Mr. Donald Trump.

:praise:

Quote:

Mr Trump, who is the current frontrunner among the Republican presidential hopefuls, claimed autism rates have risen into an “epidemic” over the last few decades that is “totally out of control”.
“Autism has become an epidemic. 25 years ago, 35 years ago, you look at the statistics, it’s not even close. It has gotten totally out of control,” said Mr Trump.
The Donald is apparently very well aware that autism is a habit that prevents people from becoming Saved True Christians™. The Donald does not need fancy degrees to understand the basics of immunology and microbiology - his ideas are, in contrast, directly communicated by Jesus!

Quote:

“I’ve seen it,” he claimed, “a beautiful child, went to have the vaccine… a week later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic.”
Mr Trump also suggested vaccinations given to babies and children where similar to those “pumped” into “a horse”.
http://wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.c...4/03/trump.png

Who do you believe? Laboratory technicians who've never ever seen a suffering child succumb to autism or The Donald who saw all this with his very eyes!? All this sets The Donald apart from all the other GOP candidates. One of them - now defeated - was Dr Carson, who defended vaccinations.

Quote:

“The fact of the matter is, we have extremely well-documented proof that there is no autism associated with vaccinations,” said Carson.
Mr. Carson is a neurosurgeon. A surgeon is an artisan, a glorified barber or a hairdresser. Most of them are sodomites (1 Kings 14:24). Do you trust them or The Donald who saw this suffering infant with his very eyes? It is also well-established that autism is not the only result of vaccinations: they also make the infants homosexual!

Quote:

Each vaccination produces homosexuality, because it prevents the formation of one’s personality. It is a microform of autism, if you will. You will see how many gays there will be in the next generation, it will be a disaster.
http://fitnessreloaded.com/wp-conten...octor-roof.png

How do we know that The Donald is right?! Because he saw this incident with his very eyes! Hundreds of others have seen similar tragedies. Why would these people lie about a matter of this magnitude?

http://www.motherjones.com/files/scr...9.31.32_am.png


1 Corinthians 15:6
After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.


If five hundred eye witnessess, many of whom were alive and well during the time the Gospels were written, was enough to prove without any doubt that Jesus was Resurrected, then the Word of The Donald is even more reliable. He has the power and wealth and the net worth of approximately 4 billion US $. The average net worth of an average American is about 100,000 US $. This means that the testimony of The Donald equals the eyewitness testimonials of about 40,000 less worthy Americans. Hence, the hazards of vaccinations (autism and sodomy) are proven even better than the Ascension of Jesus (and that is 110% certain).

The Donald is not only a politician and a man of unprecedented wealth. He is also a leading scientist. This will prove most beneficial, as no more scientific advisors are needed during his reign. This saves money.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

H. Montague Worthington 03-24-2016 07:46 PM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
Me and my wife Delores are long past the age where we need to worry about vaccinating children, but that doesn't mean we don't appreciate the valuable information in this extensively-researched post. Thank you so much, Brother White!!

Now I will be able to pontificate for hours on the real and hideous dangers of vaccines. I'll be ready and able to comment on the wise people that have it right (Mr. Trump) and the bumbling idiots who have it all wrong (doctors and the medical community). What a treat it will be to show my knowledge and understanding of the issue at the next family get-together!!

VictoryOS 03-24-2016 08:06 PM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
If these doctors want to do something worthwhile with their lives, they should work on making a gay vaccine. You know, to keep people from turning gay.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 03-24-2016 08:23 PM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
Let me weigh in on this. The truth is that there is a vast conspiracy in the medical profession, supported by the liberal gay agenda, to get our children infected with vaccines. Nobody will speak out about it because they fear the consequences - we all know what happened under Stalin and Mao.

I am prepared to speak out because I am certain President Donald will protect us. Even so, I am at great risk. This could be my last post, so God bless and take care. OTOH if I do happen to post again, it is because of the power of Donald Trump. Amen, praise the Lord.

Faith_Machine 03-28-2016 10:42 AM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
Why on Earth would anybody allow their child to be vaccinated when they could simply rely on homeopathy to prevent childhood illnesses?

Johny Joe Hold 03-28-2016 11:15 PM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
Talking about curing diseases through vaccinations and ignoring sin is a waste of time. Sin, and God's punishment for it, remains the major cause of disease.

That is why we see diseases continue even with vaccinations. I hope all the citizens of Freehold will keep their focus on living sin-free lives and stay away from the needles.

alooneymormon 03-29-2016 01:52 AM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
If Trump is elected be prepared for a nation with the re-emergence of the plague and hordes of disease ridden children with festering pustules.....

Basilissa 03-29-2016 02:25 AM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alooneymormon (Post 1177405)
If Trump is elected be prepared for a nation with the re-emergence of the plague and hordes of disease ridden children with festering pustules.....

Well, you see, sweetie, plagues are good because plagues are sent by God. They usually signify that people are doing something that God doesn't approve of:

Exodus 32:35 And the LORD plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.

Leviticus 26:21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

Deuteronomy 28:61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Numbers 11:33 And while the flesh was yet between their teeth, ere it was chewed, the wrath of the LORD was kindled against the people, and the LORD smote the people with a very great plague.

Revelation 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

This is a particularly interesting case:

Genesis 12:17 And the LORD plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues because of Sarai Abram's wife.

In this case, Pharaoh didn't even know that Sarai was Abram's wife because Abram presented her to the Pharaoh only as his sister (which was also true). Even though Pharaoh didn't know he was fooling around with someone else's sister-wife, he was worthy of punishment.

Alternatively, God uses plague to get rid of native inhabitants of the land He has given His people:

Leviticus 13:34 When ye be come into the land of Canaan, which I give to you for a possession, and I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession;

Also, God can make plagues to be wonderful:

Deuteronomy 28:59
Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.

I hope that was helpful, sweetie. :innocent:

Des 03-29-2016 03:54 AM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1177408)

Alternatively, God uses plague to get rid of native inhabitants of the land He has given His people:

Leviticus 13:34 When ye be come into the land of Canaan, which I give to you for a possession, and I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession;


Very true, and also why there is absolutely no problem with Brother Free Market Fred's biochemists weaponizing the Ebola virus over at Uranus corp. And I would say that even if I hadn't bought 5,000 shares of their stock last month.

Communal Disease 03-31-2016 05:55 AM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
My husband vaccinated our three adopted kids and now they're all autistic.Thank God for the beauty of Donald Trump's message.


I hope that they can cure gay before the kids catch it from me and Jeff (my husband). I don't want them to find themselves in the grip of Satan like I am.

WilliamJenningsBryan 03-31-2016 08:48 AM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alooneymormon (Post 1177405)
If Trump is elected be prepared for a nation with the re-emergence of the plague and hordes of disease ridden children with festering pustules.....

Bubonic (Black) Plague is a bacteria (Yersinia pestis) - NOT a virus. There are currently no "vaccines" available that are safe and effective in humans. Plague is generally treatable with antibiotics if caught soon enough.

You are a prime example of the "low information voter" - a product of the George Soros Democrat controlled public education system. No doubt you voted for Obama, and are supporting Clinton or Socialist Bernie - and you expect a trophy for all your wrong answers. By the time the Democrats are through ruining America we will all be living in rat infested squalor and you too will be dead from the plague.

Alvin Moss 03-31-2016 03:19 PM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Communists=Pigs (Post 1177607)
My husband vaccinated our three adopted kids and now they're all autistic.Thank God for the beauty of Donald Trump's message.


I hope that they can cure gay before the kids catch it from me and Jeff (my husband). I don't want them to find themselves in the grip of Satan like I am.


Most of the unsaved wretches who come to this site on their never ending quest to vex Christians have at least some idea of what Christians believe. You are an exception. Christians do not wear magic pants, nor do they have any truck with magic or sorcery. You are a homosexual pervert and Hell bound. You cannot harm or vex us with your stupid comments.

Titus Templeton 03-31-2016 09:30 PM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VictoryOS (Post 1177177)
If these doctors want to do something worthwhile with their lives, they should work on making a gay vaccine. You know, to keep people from turning gay.

And if they refuse to turn to woman give them another vaccine - to make them sterile.

Brother Gonzalez 09-26-2016 01:37 PM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
I'm bringing this thread back because of some new poster asking and being too lazy in spite of how smart he is (A level on English or something) I'm not smart, however I know what the vaccines do.
They are the starting point of all the perversion we see in "modern" life.


In the old days, you used to have 10 or 12 kids in order to have 2 or 3 that survived. That of course was God's will, and He could choose among your children which ones were worthy of surviving to keep on praising him.


Men were busy fornicating with his wives, and wives were busy having chidren year after year. No sex for fun, lust or whatever sinful reason they have now. No feminazis, no: they were busy in the kitchen or in the bedroom.


Then, modern medicine twisted everything. Now people have only 2 children (if lucky) and keep them "safe" from the wrath of God by vaccination, antibiotics and the likes. God's punishment cannot be met in this life, the other children cannot learn from example what happens if you do not follow God.


So you do your thing with your wife only twice. And you have time for extramarital sex, gayness, satanism, and all the modern perversions.


Have you seen the symptoms of, let's say, tetanus? Have you noticed how similar they are to God's punishments in the Bible? God created everything, even the bad things, for a reason. And he certainly murdered more people than Hitler and Stalin together, so "God wants us to preserve His creatures" is a nonsense. It is obvious that he wants the pox back, and we should not let him down.


Say no to vaccinations!

Basilissa 09-26-2016 01:46 PM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unbridgeable (Post 1189650)
Have you seen the symptoms of, let's say, tetanus? Have you noticed how similar they are to God's punishments in the Bible? God created everything, even the bad things, for a reason.

Exactly!

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Quote:

And he certainly murdered more people than Hitler and Stalin together,
And do not forget that He sent them do wreak havoc as He intended:

Isaiah 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

Quote:

so "God wants us to preserve His creatures" is a nonsense. It is obvious that he wants the pox back, and we should not let him down.


Say no to vaccinations!
Amen, Brother!

Michael Hezekiah Esq 09-26-2016 02:05 PM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1189652)
Exactly!

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

And do not forget that He sent them do wreak havoc as He intended:

Isaiah 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

Amen, Brother!


It's good to see the Prophets being brought into the picture, but you cannot simply pull from the great man of G_d Isaiah and use it to fit your own purpose.


Obviously, there was nothing that we would recognize as resembling medical science in the days of the authors of the Torah or those of the Sages whose interpretations of Torah were collected in the Mishna and the Talmud. The rudimentary understandings of the great twelfth century physician scholar Moses Maimonides (aka Rambam) did not encompass vaccinations, either. Nevertheless, far from condemning vaccinations, the Jewish tradition contains principles that are both well established and almost universally understood to be applicable today and support vaccinations against infectious diseases.


The analysis begins, as it usually does, with the Torah.


Deuteronomy contains a number of lessons that relate to a person’s obligation, his duty, to care for himself and his neighbor. In that last book of Torah, Moses is portrayed as summarizing the history of the Israelite experience from Mt. Sinai to the river Jordan and giving three farewell orations to the assembled people. In the first of these speeches, Moses urges the people to take the “utmost care,” to watch themselves scrupulously, to be “most careful.” (See Deut. 4:9, 4:15.)


Later, in his second discourse, Moses reminds the people that indifference is prohibited, in favor of, for example, an obligation to make a parapet for a roof, so that the owner would not “bring bloodguilt” upon his house should anyone fall. (See Deut. 22:8.)
Subsequently, rabbis interpreted Moses statements as G_d’s commandments to protect one’s health, to guard against disease.


The Talmudic concern with the well-being of a child was broad and deep. For instance, a parent was obligated to teach his child how to swim, lest the child be in danger if he was traveling by boat and the boat began to sink. (See BT Kiddushin 29a.) The overarching concern was the child’s needs.


The rabbinic discussion also considered whether the requirement to protect health was a negative or a positive mandate. The former would only require staying away from danger, but the latter would require affirmative conduct to protect one’s health. Rambam, in his summary of Jewish law, the Mishneh Torah, concluded that the duty was a positive one, and required proactive measures to mitigate a foreseeable harm. (See Mishneh Torah, Hilchot De’ot 4:1; Rotzei’ach 1:6, 14.) Similarly, the Shulchan Aruch, Joseph Caro’s mid-sixteenth century restatement of Jewish law, reaffirms that there is a religious obligation to take affirmative steps to prevent an anticipated danger to oneself or to others. (See Shulchan Aruch, Chosen Mishpat 427:8.)


While this all likely seems foreign to a Christian chick, take it from someone whose life has been devoted to G_d since my earliest days. It's ok to get the shots, girl. Join the modern world. I can actually force families to vaccinate if I choose to litigate. (Won't Vaccinate? LITIGATE!) That action protects kids - it doesn't hurt them.


Take it easy, babe. Let's go grab a drink.


Michael Hezekiah, Esq
Atty at Law

Brother Gonzalez 09-26-2016 02:18 PM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Hezekiah Esq (Post 1189654)
A lot of blabbish

Dear Christkiller:


I'm sorry, but those are interpretations. And this particular interpretation comes from the people that missed the arrival of the Messiah, the Son of God, even when he was in front of their gigantic noses.


Sorry if that makes me skeptical of you.

Basilissa 09-26-2016 02:19 PM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Hezekiah Esq (Post 1189654)
It's good to see the Prophets being brought into the picture, but you cannot simply pull from the great man of G_d Isaiah and use it to fit your own purpose.


Obviously, there was nothing that we would recognize as resembling medical science in the days of the authors of the Torah or those of the Sages whose interpretations of Torah were collected in the Mishna and the Talmud. The rudimentary understandings of the great twelfth century physician scholar Moses Maimonides (aka Rambam) did not encompass vaccinations, either.

<<<senseless drivel removed>>>

In other words, you are suggesting, dear, that the Holy Bible is not a Timeless Manual of Life but rather something that was written for the Bronze Age people specifically.

Do you really think that when God dictated the Bible to the men who wrote it, He did not foresee the problem of vaccines thousands of years later?

BLASPHEMY!!!

:badmood:

Michael Hezekiah Esq 09-26-2016 02:32 PM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unbridgeable (Post 1189655)
Dear Christkiller:


I'm sorry, but those are interpretations. And this particular interpretation comes from the people that missed the arrival of the Messiah, the Son of God, even when he was in front of their gigantic noses.


Sorry if that makes me skeptical of you.


Jews do not believe that the Messiah is a part of G-d, or Divine in any way, more than any other person. Jews look only to G-d for our salvation, and when the time comes for G-d to bring the anointed king, then it shall happen. Jews do not concern ourselves with the messiah’s identity, for the messiah is a person and the messiah's coming does not change our relationship with G-d. Jews do not accept the notion that Scripture “foretells” that G-d would robe Himself in flesh; in fact, to Jews, this idea is idolatry, and we stand against it.


The reason why Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah is straightforward: he did not meet the requirements in the job requisition!


G-d outlined these requirements in the Bible. The key aspect of proof is in the state of the world. According to the Bible, amongst the most important missions of the messiah includes returning the world to return to G-d and G-d's teachings; restoring the royal dynasty to the descendants of David; overseeing the rebuilding of Jerusalem, including the Temple; gathering the Jewish people from all over the world and bringing them home to the Land of Israel; reestablishing the Sanhedrin; restoring the sacrificial system, the Sabbatical year and Jubilee. This simply has not happened.


Judaism has no notion of the messiah not doing these things on the first visit, let alone needing a second visit to do these things. Whenever these things are described in the Tanach, the description says that the messiah will come and do these things—once.
Oh, you want specifics? According to Torah, the Messiah will:
  1. Ezekiel 37:26-28: Build the Third Temple
  2. Isaiah 43:5-6: Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel
  3. Isaiah 2:4: Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore."
  4. Zechariah 14:9: Spread universal knowledge of the G-d of Israel - uniting the entire human race as one: "G-d will be King over all the world—on that day, G-d will be One and His Name will be One"
Jesus fulfilled none of these messianic prophecies.
Additionally:
  • Jesus was not a prophet. Prophecy could only exist in Israel when the land is inhabited by a majority of world Jewry. During the time of Ezra (~300 BCE) the majority of Jews refused to move from Babylon to Israel, thus prophecy ended upon the death of the last prophets (Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi). Jesus appeared on the scene approximately 350 years after prophecy had ended.
  • Jesus was not descended from King David. Per Genesis 49:10 and Isaiah 11:1, the Messiah must be descended on his father's side from King David. However, according to the Christian claim that Jesus was the product of a virgin birth, he had no father -- and thus could not have possibly fulfilled the messianic requirement of being descended on his father's side from King David! The Christian idea of a virgin birth is derived from a verse in Isaiah describing an "alma" as giving birth. The word "alma" has always meant a young woman, but Christian theologians came centuries later and translated it as "virgin." This accords Jesus' birth with the first century pagan idea of mortals being impregnated by G-ds.
  • Tradition teaches that the Messiah will lead the Jewish people to full Torah observance. Deut. 13:1-4 states that all mitzvahs remain binding forever, and anyone coming to change the Torah is immediately identified as a false prophet. Throughout the New Testament, Jesus contradicts the Torah and states its commandments are no longer applicable. (John 1:45 and 9:16, Acts 3:22 and 7:37)
In Christianity, the role of the messiah was redefined in order to fit the man’s career as written by his followers. As Jesus was said to have been resurrected, the Bible was examined with the purpose of finding evidence that the messiah would be killed without bringing peace to the world or redemption to Israel. There was therefore the expectation of a second coming, at which time Jesus would carry out the task expected of the messiah (because he obviously didn't do it the first time).


This also required creation of an explanation for the first coming and its catastrophic end. The net result of all of this was to shift the function of the messiah from a visible level where it could be tested (as in Tanach, what Christians call the "Old Testament") to an invisible level where it could not. As a result of this reworking, the messiah’s goal the first time around was changed from the redemption of Israel to the atonement for "original sin". A reworking of Biblical themes.


There were also mistakes with respect to Jesus's death and its foretelling. Psalms 22:17 says, "Like a lion, they are at my hands and feet." The Hebrew word ki-ari (like a lion) is grammatically similar to the word "gouged." Thus Christianity reads the verse as a reference to crucifixion: "They pierced my hands and feet." Christians also claim that Isaiah 53 refers to Jesus. Actually, Isaiah 53 directly follows the theme of chapter 52, describing the exile and redemption of the Jewish people. The singular form is used because the Jews ("Israel") are regarded as one unit (this occurs elsewhere in Torah).


For Jews, if the Tanach's requirements for the messiah have not been fulfilled, then there can only be one explanation: he has not yet come. To Jews, who were often subjected to mockery and contempt when asked where their messiah was, this was a painful statement to make. But it was inescapable. As our forefather's said: Ani M'amin: I believe with complete faith in the coming of the messiah; and though he may tarry I shall wait for him every day.”


Furthermore, Christianity contradicts Jewish theology. In Christianity, the notion of "Trinity" breaks G-d into three separate beings: The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost (Matthew 28:19). However, the basis of Jewish belief is captured in the Shema: "Hear O Israel, the Lord our G-d, the Lord is ONE" (Deut. 6:4). Jews declare the One-ness of G-d every day, writing it on doorposts (Mezuzah), and binding it to the hand and head (Tefillin). This statement of G-d's One-ness is the first words a Jewish child is taught to say, and the last words uttered before he dies. In Jewish law, worship of a three-part G-d is considered idolatry -- one of the three cardinal sins which a Jew should rather give up his life than transgress.


This explains why during the Inquisitions and throughout history, Jews gave up their lives rather than convert.


Furthermore, Christians believe that G-d came down to earth in human form, as Jesus said: "I and the Father are one" (John 10:30). However, in Judaism, the fundamental idea is that G-d is Incorporial, meaning G-d has no physical form. In Judaism, G-d is Eternal, above time, Infinite, beyond space. G-d cannot be born, and cannot die. Saying that G-d assumes human form makes G-d small, diminishing both G-d's Unity and Divinity. The Torah says: "G-d is not a mortal" (Numbers 23:19).


Judaism says that the Messiah will be born of human parents, with normal physical attributes just like other people. He will not be a demigod, and will not possess supernatural qualities. In fact, an individual is alive in every generation with the capacity to step into the role of the Messiah. (Maimonides - Laws of Kings 11:3)


In Christian belief, prayer must be directed through an intermediary. Jesus himself is an intermediary, as Jesus said: "No man cometh unto the Father but by me." In Judaism, prayer is a totally private matter, between each individual and G-d. Torah says, "G-d is near to all who call unto Him" (Psalms 145:18). Further, the Ten Commandments state: "You shall have no other gods before me," meaning that it is forbidden to set up a mediator between G-d and man. (Maimonides - Laws of Idolatry ch. 1)


Lastly, in Christianity, the physical world is viewed as an evil to be avoided. Mary is portrayed as a virgin. Priests and nuns are celibate. Monasteries are in remote, secluded locations. In Judaism, the belief is that G-d created the physical world not to frustrate us, but for our pleasure.


Jewish spirituality comes through grappling with the mundane world in a way that uplifts and elevates. Sex in the proper context is one of the holiest acts we can perform. The Talmud says if a person has the opportunity to taste a new fruit and refuses to do so, he will have to account for that in the World-to-Come.


Jewish rabbinical schools teach how to live amidst the bustle of commercial activity. Jews don't retreat from life, we elevate it.
So what do Jews say about Jesus, if he wasn't the messiah. The historical Jesus (not the mangod Christianity made him into) accomplished a great deal in turning people away from idolatry and towards a more authentic knowledge of G-d. But he has no special role to Judaism, in fact, no role at all.


Sorry that you don't value my opinion, but hey - live and let live, I say.


Cheers!
Mike Hez'
Atty at Law

Brother Gonzalez 09-26-2016 03:50 PM

Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Hezekiah Esq (Post 1189658)
Jews do not believe that the Messiah is a part of G-d, or Divine in any way, more than any other person.

My answer to that would be "I don't care".


The second coming of Jesus is foretold right at the beginning, in Genesis 3:15. It is a little difficult to understand? Ok, I grant you that. Why should the lord come twice, instead of doing it all at once? It he a kind of an unionized worker, saying, "ok, in this coming I'll do the easy things and then die, resurrect and come back for the real action"? I don't know.


I don't know and I don't ask, Mr Auschwitz Survivor.


What you say about God changing the scripture is a blatant lie, isn't it? The opposite is true and the real reason of existance of this forum. Mathew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.


Also, the prophets predicted He will be born from a virgin. Now you argue the meaning of the word? I read "virgin" in Isaiah 7:14. That has only one meaning.


I like how the only literal thing you take from the Bible is that Israel should belong to you, and not to other people that lived there longer. Cherry picking at its best!


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:16 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved