The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Elderly Woman Needs Care (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117028)

BrotherLarry 11-14-2019 04:17 PM

Elderly Woman Needs Care

Ezraline Pearletta Vrszijiniak is a 97 year old shut in who used to attend my church. We call her Ezzie Pearl. Poor thing is looking for someone with whom she can share a home and share expenses. This person should be a white female in good health who is willing to read the Bible to her daily and help her with activities of daily life. Ezzie Pearl is wealthy and could pay someone to do this but she prefers a woman with whom she can be friends. You could move to her fashionable east side brownstone or she can move in with you. There is no sweeter singing voice than Ezzie as she sings Rock of Ages from sunup to sundown. Loves Judge Judy so you must watch that with her daily. She calls her that “bitchy joo in the black dress.”

Ladies, this is a great chance to prove your love for Jesus as you care for His child. NO MONEY GRUBBING. Ezzie has already named me her sole heir. A small stipend along with one half utilities will be provided to you monthly. I would do this but you have to help her wash her um forbidden places and well it’s not something I can do. I will help care for her from afar (about 62 city blocks). Need is immediate since I fired her nurse to save expenses.

Emily Brent 11-14-2019 04:43 PM

Re: Elderly Woman Needs Care

Perhaps this plump young lady would be fit for the role? She seems to have enough time on her hands.

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/show...84#post1260384

James Hutchins 11-14-2019 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1260382)
Ezraline Pearletta Vrszijiniak is a 97 year old shut in who used to attend my church. We call her Ezzie Pearl. Poor thing is looking for someone with whom she can share a home and share expenses. This person should be a white female in good health who is willing to read the Bible to her daily and help her with activities of daily life. Ezzie Pearl is wealthy and could pay someone to do this but she prefers a woman with whom she can be friends. You could move to her fashionable east side brownstone or she can move in with you. There is no sweeter singing voice than Ezzie as she sings Rock of Ages from sunup to sundown. Loves Judge Judy so you must watch that with her daily. She calls her that “bitchy joo in the black dress.”

Ladies, this is a great chance to prove your love for Jesus as you care for His child. NO MONEY GRUBBING. Ezzie has already named me her sole heir. A small stipend along with one half utilities will be provided to you monthly. I would do this but you have to help her wash her um forbidden places and well it’s not something I can do. I will help care for her from afar (about 62 city blocks). Need is immediate since I fired her nurse to save expenses.

I might be able to make some sort of arrangements. Is she in very poor health, with a great likelihood of dying soon and it readily being decided it was natural causes?

To ensure proper care, I'd have to be a legal signatory of all of her estate. She could be a good 'fit' here on the Hutchins Plantation. There are plenty of females in the house, one old biddy would not be a problem proving she has sufficient assets.:innocent:
We have taken many old ladies over the years and if you check, not a single one ever got a complaint out.

Ezekiel Bathfire 11-14-2019 09:17 PM

1 Timothy 5 has the conditions:
3 Honour widows that are widows indeed.

4 But if any widow have children or nephews, let them learn first to shew piety at home, and to requite their parents: for that is good and acceptable before God.

5 Now she that is a widow indeed, and desolate, trusteth in God, and continueth in supplications and prayers night and day.

6 But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.

7 And these things give in charge, that they may be blameless.

8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

9 Let not a widow be taken into the number under threescore years old, having been the wife of one man,

10 Well reported of for good works; if she have brought up children, if she have lodged strangers, if she have washed the saints' feet, if she have relieved the afflicted, if she have diligently followed every good work. [...]

16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed.

If you can confirm that this widow complies, then there may be some merit in Landover applying such influence that it has. "The washing of saints' feet is particularly important.

Isabella White 11-14-2019 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1260382)
Ezraline Pearletta Vrszijiniak is a 97 year old shut in who used to attend my church. Ezzie has already named me her sole heir.

Oh, happy day, dearly-beloved great-grandbaby Brother Larry! My, how the :lord-fancy: will bless you richly for your good work with Sister Ezraline. Now, then, does this mean that I should remove the "for Larry" tags from my vast collection of epergnes?

Lovingly, Granny Isabella

BibleReader2231 11-15-2019 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily Brent (Post 1260385)
Perhaps this plump young lady would be fit for the role? She seems to have enough time on her hands.

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/show...84#post1260384

Miss Brent, my services are currently exclusive to SINGLE CHRISTIAN MALES. Sorry to say it for a fourth time but I hope you aren’t currently suffering from dementia. If so, Brother Larry can find you adequate care I am sure.

BrotherLarry 11-15-2019 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1260399)
Oh, happy day, dearly-beloved great-grandbaby Brother Larry! My, how the :lord-fancy: will bless you richly for your good work with Sister Ezraline. Now, then, does this mean that I should remove the "for Larry" tags from my vast collection of epergnes?

Lovingly, Granny Isabella

Heck no.

Just because I inherit everything from Ezzie doesn’t mean your estate is less important so don’t you change a thing sweet precious Great Granny. :wub: