The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   GLORY! God smites New Zealand! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=49586)

Larry Lee 09-03-2010 06:56 PM

GLORY! God smites New Zealand!

Glorious news, Brethern and Sistern, God has finally seen fit to deal New Zealand the heavy blow it's earned.

Less than an hour ago, the southern part of that terrible island -- including the God-mocking town of Christchurch -- slid into the Pacific and is probably still sinking to the bottom of the ocean, even as I type this.

I know you'll want to stop, with me, and offer up a quite word of "Thanks" to our wonderful Lord for His purple majesty, which is on display today... Thank you, Jesus!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11183685

Seth Campbell 09-03-2010 07:19 PM

Re: GLORY! God smites New Zealand!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Lee (Post 592941)
Glorious news, Brethern and Sistern, God has finally seen fit to deal New Zealand the heavy blow it's earned.

Less than an hour ago, the southern part of that terrible island -- including the God-mocking town of Christchurch -- slid into the Pacific and is probably still sinking to the bottom of the ocean, even as I type this.

I know you'll want to stop, with me, and offer up a quite word of "Thanks" to our wonderful Lord for His purple majesty, which is on display today... Thank you, Jesus!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11183685

We warned the mockers that came here....

God Hates New Zealand

CyberYahweh 09-03-2010 07:30 PM

Testify, brothers! I still pray that God watched over our missionaries, whom reside and proselytize on that wicked slate of Earth.

Brother Enoch 09-03-2010 07:33 PM

Shout Glory!! :yahoo:

Joshua Godwins 09-03-2010 09:17 PM

This is indeed a Blessed day! I'm sure every person in every evil country is shaking in their boots, or what ever they wear or don't wear on their feet. God promises vengeance, and today He punished New Zealand.

I wonder if it is because those Satanic "Lord of the Rings" movies were allowed to be filmed there.

Larry Lee 09-03-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua Godwins (Post 593026)
This is indeed a Blessed day! I'm sure every person in every evil country is shaking in their boots, or what ever they wear or don't wear on their feet. God promises vengeance, and today He punished New Zealand.

I wonder if it is because those Satanic "Lord of the Rings" movies were allowed to be filmed there.

Amen. We can only pray He wasn't "warming up" for a strike on Austria, because although the place is terribly sinful, it's practically the US's 51st state, and we have to hope it will be spared as such.

Bobby-Joe 09-03-2010 09:25 PM

7.0 GLORY! Sinners are having Judgment passed on them AS WE SPEAK!!!

PRAISE JESUS

Joshua Godwins 09-03-2010 09:38 PM

The quake was 41 miles below the surface. Perhaps Hell is underneath New Zealand and in His Glory He was giving extra punishment to the condemned.

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. 09-04-2010 12:49 AM

Dear Friends,

It is amazing how people keep denying God's might even when it hits them right in the face. I hope that God removing the most sinful part of New Zealand will make New Zealand a better place and that it will make the few survivors he allows to live understand that there is only one way: God's way! "But the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory." (Isaiah 60:19)

Those sheep raping, canoe traveling, Bible ignoring, sex traders will have a long way to go, to earn their express tickets to Heaven. I predict that only very few of them will be able to achieve that. The rest of them will just keep collecting worthless kiwi dollars until God loses his patience again and smites all of them. "There a wall fell upon twenty and seven thousand of the men that were left." (1st Kings 20:30)

Yours in Christ,

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.

Sister Charli 09-04-2010 12:56 PM

Unfortunately it would appear that it was only a shake up call and not a wake up call.

No one died. May this be a lesson to those ungodly folk tho.

Matthew 24:7 (King James Version)
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Lisa H 09-04-2010 01:02 PM

I saw on the news tonight that Christchuch is awash in its own sewerage. What else does the Lord have planned.

Mrs. Rogers 09-04-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 593366)
I saw on the news tonight that Christchuch is awash in its own sewerage.

So everything is back to normal then. What a pity.

Lisa H 09-04-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers (Post 593383)
So everything is back to normal then. What a pity.

It appears that way Mrs Rogers. Maybe the Lord may inflict disease on the people of Christchurch as He normally does after such acts.

Sister Charli 09-04-2010 02:00 PM

Daddy used to tell me that I was a sandwich short of a picnic so if this question seems silly, I will not be insulted if you say so ..... BUT .... I have been wondering. This town in EnZed we are referring to is called Christ's Church. Why would God want to demolish it like he did today? Is it because the Maori ate the Moriori?

Leviticus 26:16 (King James Version)
16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Mrs. Rogers 09-04-2010 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Charli (Post 593402)
This town in EnZed we are referring to is called Christ's Church. Why would God want to demolish it like he did today? Is it because the Maori ate the Moriori?

Hmm, you are quite possibly on to something there, Sister Charli. Those greedy Maori would still be scoffing humans if they could get away with it! You should see them smack their lips whenever portly, well-nourished American tourists wander through town ... terrifying, absolutely terrifying.

Sister Charli 09-04-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers (Post 593452)
Those greedy Maori would still be scoffing humans if they could get away with it! You should see them smack their lips whenever portly, well-nourished American tourists wander through town ... terrifying, absolutely terrifying.

puha and pakeha Mrs Rogers.

Babatunde 09-04-2010 05:05 PM

GLORY!!!! :D

I see he also smote one of their planes from the sky

landoverlover 09-04-2010 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babatunde (Post 593504)

Babatunde, in a strange role reversal I hear darkies are eaten by hobbits over there. I'd have a care if I were you.

Orion Aryasbay 09-05-2010 04:20 AM

Actually, I live in New Zealand, it wasn't that bad, two people had fatal injuries and a few old buildings collapsed, couple of roads blocked off but other than that, everything is ok, we aren't sinking in to the ocean...

Ave

Lisa H 09-05-2010 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orion Aryasbay (Post 593756)
Actually, I live in New Zealand, it wasn't that bad, two people had fatal injuries and a few old buildings collapsed, couple of roads blocked off but other than that, everything is ok, we aren't sinking in to the ocean...

Ave

Why were you not smited by the Lord. All you Kiwi's have a bad attitude towards the Lord.