The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Freehold Truth and Light Baptist newspaper (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Kidnap Michigan Governor Plot: There Are Good People on Both Sides (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118066)

Johny Joe Hold 10-09-2020 01:41 PM

Kidnap Michigan Governor Plot: There Are Good People on Both Sides

As an elected official, I was concerned when I read the Governor of Michigan was almost kidnapped. It was stopped by law enforcement infiltrating the group. Everything is back to normal now.

The only remaining problem is the blame game. The Governor is blaming President Trump's harsh criticism of her. Let's be fair and look at both sides.

The Governor took over running the state by declaring an emergency. Then she ordered people to wear masks and stop going to church. This really upset some people. They decided to only way to have a meaningful private conversation with her was to take her to some secure location where they could talk. The Feds, of course, had a cow over this and have arrested a bus load of patriotic Americans.

I'm hoping President Trump will step in and get both sides talking to each other. Honorable people can disagree.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...er-kidnap-plot

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 10-09-2020 03:35 PM

Re: Kidnap Michigan Governor Plot: There Are Good People on Both Sides

It sounds like the Golden Rule (no-harm no-foul) should apply here. I'm more concerned that bus loads of Americans are potentially being prevented from exercising their voting rights less than a month from the election. How many more voters will you "disappear" before Nov 3, Gretchen?

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 10-09-2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1274603)
As an elected official, I was concerned when I read the Governor of Michigan was almost kidnapped.

Silly woman! How can she have been "almost kidnapped"? Either she was kidnapped or she wasn't. On the occasion she's complaining about, she wasn't. So it's time to move on, Gretchen: there's nothing to see here.

WWJDnow 10-10-2020 09:26 AM

I'm behind the people who support the Constitution, not the Democrat traitors who hate America. Gretchen Whitmer is a worse tyrant than King George was, and if we need to take up arms to protect our freedoms, so be it. That's what the Second Amendment is all about. How else are we going to protect democracy when Sleepy Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton try to steal the election next month?

The operational security for this mission, on the other hand, was appalling. They really should have practiced kidnapping some radical Muslims first before taking on the FBI and the Michigan State Police. Baby steps!

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 10-10-2020 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1274632)
The operational security for this mission, on the other hand, was appalling.

That's what make me suspect this was a false flag operation, organized by Retching Whiner herself. :thumbdown:

Johny Joe Hold 10-10-2020 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1274632)
The operational security for this mission, on the other hand, was appalling. They really should have practiced kidnapping some radical Muslims first before taking on the FBI and the Michigan State Police. Baby steps!

That this group allowed liberals to infiltrate is appalling. The second amendment gives us guns. Use them!

Uncle Rutherford 10-10-2020 09:21 PM

I don’t see the issue with these men. It sounds like they were helping Donald Trump’s job by freeing up Barr’s schedule. They were even going to do the whole trial for Whitmer at a certain location. These men deserve pardons from Trump if they are wrongfully found guilty. I say that Barr file federal charges against Whitmer and give the heathen the death penalty.

Dennis Lukes 10-11-2020 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rutherford (Post 1274650)
I don’t see the issue with these men. It sounds like they were helping Donald Trump’s job by freeing up Barr’s schedule. They were even going to do the whole trial for Whitmer at a certain location. These men deserve pardons from Trump if they are wrongfully found guilty. I say that Barr file federal charges against Whitmer and give the heathen the death penalty.

Like James Alex Fields, Cesar Sayoc Jr., and Dylann Roof, YET ANOTHER political prisoner rounded up and incarcerated by the liberal deep state for the "crime" of patriotism. What kind of country is this where good honest men are thrown in jail while vile criminal scum like Bill Gates and Greta Thunberg walk free? Jesus weeps!

WWJDnow 10-20-2020 04:14 AM

Gretchen Whitmer has established a dictatorship in Michigan, and she belongs in jail for it. If Bill Barr would just do the right thing and arrest and try her, then independent, patriotic citizens wouldn't have to. It's what Jesus wants.