The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   MUST-READ FOR UNSAVED TRASH: Rules of Discussion (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=62143)

Trent Harvey, Jr. 03-28-2011 08:26 AM

MUST-READ FOR UNSAVED TRASH: Rules of Discussion

Some rules for unsaved trash and false-Christians who think they can lecture us. Note that by "evidence" we mean True Evidence, which is found only in the Holy Bible.

http://zenpundit.com/wp-content/uplo...31-634x882.jpg

Adam_Maudite 03-28-2011 09:07 AM

Re: MUST-READ FOR UNSAVED TRASH: Rules of Discussion

Brilliant.

Andre-Bartholomew 03-28-2011 09:17 AM

That was very well set brother Trent :innocent:

God's blessings.

Andre

María Gálvez-Villalobos 03-28-2011 09:27 AM

Thank you broethr, I think I alway try to do this any ways, but is good for have a copy of this so I'm not say anythings dumbs or estupids and I remember that the Pastors here are the ones that know the things that I'm asking so I must to accept theirs judgements and advises and suggestions and tips and commandings and writings and análisis and interprets and stuffs, so is good help for have this for reminder myselve when I must shut up me and listen.

YIC Mari.

Trent Harvey, Jr. 05-14-2011 03:53 AM

I was hoping that a mod would either pin this or move it to some important thread of importantness.

I even asked one Mod in particular to speak up about this, but he's done nothing whatsoever. I won't name him, let's just call him "Jerk Thurmond".:(

Faith_Machine 05-14-2011 09:05 AM

Trent, can we just take this flowchart and tattoo it upside down on the chest of every atheist, sodomist, and communist who comes here to mess with us? That way they can just look down and refer to it while "debating" us.

Trent Harvey, Jr. 07-30-2011 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 749842)
Trent, can we just take this flowchart and tattoo it upside down on the chest of every atheist, sodomist, and communist who comes here to mess with us? That way they can just look down and refer to it while "debating" us.

Well, tattoos are forbidden by the Bible, for there's no rule against giving other people tattoos. Maybe put it on the inside of their eyelids, they must be walking around with their eyes closed to not see the glory of the LORD everywhere.

Fleabitten Wolf 08-04-2011 07:31 PM

Well... In that case, everyone here would fail to have a discussion within the first two reasons.

Ambiorix 08-04-2011 07:57 PM

It is so seldom to see the rules spelled out so clearly. Thank you for doing so. :thumbsup:

HTannor 08-05-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 719508)
Thank you broethr, I think I alway try to do this any ways, but is good for have a copy of this so I'm not say anythings dumbs or estupids

Don't worry, Sister Maria, I'm at your back anytime you want me to be there.

Joseph Seed 06-21-2019 02:14 PM

Very Agreeable terms!

Isabella White 06-21-2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph Seed (Post 1253858)
Very Agreeable terms!

That's fascinating, Mr. Seed. Once again: You should make your way to our Introduction Forum, where you can post a message to introduce yourself to the :true-fancy: believers here at :landover-fancy:.

The link to our Introduction Forum is below, and you can post your message by clicking on the blue "New Thread" button on the upper left of your screen.

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Please remember to provide the information that we've requested at the top of the Introduction Forum page, which is:

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

MitzaLizalor 09-01-2019 11:21 PM

Can I just point out here, in the light of frequent misunderstandings, that although the intro. forum is where you can start a thread it's still easy to contribute in existing threads by clicking either the "New Reply" button at the head [TOP LEFT] of each page or the "Quote" button at the foot [BOTTOM RIGHT] of each post. The buttons look like this:
A "New Reply" button is also provided below the last post [BOTTOM LEFT] on each page of the thread.