The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=62847)

Percival B. Perkins 04-11-2011 02:43 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

I doesn't matter. This guy won't shut up about the difference between estimate and almost. Two very different things.
Quote:

Okay, just to make myself clear, I said ALMOST 7 BILLION. Not 7 billion. My source comes from the world bank.
If you want the number found in 2009, it's an estimated 6,775,235,741.
Google "Earth's population". You'll find it. When did I ever change my facts. The world population has always been a pretty close estimate.
Matthew 7 : 3 And why behold you the mote that is in your brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in your own eye?

God doesn't like a hypocrite son.

HomicidalNarwhal 04-11-2011 12:33 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Okay, there is something seriously wrong with you people. If "God" created people, then you should accept them for who they are. Race, religion, and sexual orientation shouldn't be a factor in how you think of people, it should be their personality. You people disgust me. It's not video games that are destroying your house holds, it's you, the shitty excuse for a parent, teaching your children, and neglecting them of the proper raising of them. Seriously, get your heads out of your asses, and look at the world. Incest is disgusting, and there is nothing wrong with the people who choose to live their lives differently than you. Now, if God created us all, He created homosexuality, African American's, Asians, and races of all sorts. It's not us that would be going to Hell, it's people like YOU who discriminate against everybody, and everything!

Pure_Angel 04-11-2011 01:27 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HomicidalNarwhal (Post 729523)
Okay, there is something seriously wrong with you people. If "God" created people, then you should accept them for who they are. Race, religion, and sexual orientation shouldn't be a factor in how you think of people, it should be their personality. You people disgust me. It's not video games that are destroying your house holds, it's you, the shitty excuse for a parent, teaching your children, and neglecting them of the proper raising of them. Seriously, get your heads out of your asses, and look at the world. Incest is disgusting, and there is nothing wrong with the people who choose to live their lives differently than you. Now, if God created us all, He created homosexuality, African American's, Asians, and races of all sorts. It's not us that would be going to Hell, it's people like YOU who discriminate against everybody, and everything!

Do you have any scripture on that at all or are you just assuming?

Yours in Christ
Elisabeth

María Gálvez-Villalobos 04-11-2011 01:49 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pure_Angel (Post 729538)
Do you have any scripture on that at all or are you just assuming?

Yours in Christ
Elisabeth

He are just assumpting sister Angel. The stuff of the Hell is very clear whit the bible:

Deuteronomy 32:22For a fire is kindled in my anger, and shall burne vnto the lowest HELL, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountaines.

(Thank you sister Mitza for the online translation Bible link :))

YIC Mari.

Hawk 04-11-2011 03:27 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
So the men at Landover can tell their daughters to bendover to practise the impregnation process? From what age must they bendover?

This does seem as if the free will God gave us is taken away from the daughters by the men of Landover......

It is true that incest was not wrong in the beginning, because with whom other could Adam and Eve procreate as commanded by God, but I believe there did come a time where God stopped His acceptance of incest and wanted His people to have one wife.

By breaking the virgin of your daughter you are labeling her as unpure, already used by another, secondhand, defiled......if you truly believe the Word, you will know that what you are doing is fornication, because you and your daughter is not married, if you love your daughter you will never do such a hideous thing to her, why sleep with your wife if you can sleep with your young and pretty daughter.......how must your wife feel about that?

Is it ok for the son to sleep with his mom if the dad can sleep with the daughter? Why not just make it so that all sleep in one bed and they all try to impregnate the other?

I assume you have already told your daughter to bendover?

Percival B. Perkins 04-11-2011 09:38 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

but I believe there did come a time where God stopped His acceptance of incest and wanted His people to have one wife.

Silly Idealist.

Mundwode 04-12-2011 12:31 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Percival B. Perkins (Post 729349)
Matthew 7 : 3 And why behold you the mote that is in your brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in your own eye?

God doesn't like a hypocrite son.

What do motes and beams have to do with being a hypocrite? :wacko:

Billy Bob Jenkins 04-12-2011 12:47 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 729625)
So the men at Landover can tell their daughters to bendover to practise the impregnation process? From what age must they bendover?

This does seem as if the free will God gave us is taken away from the daughters by the men of Landover......

Surely you are joking. What man has the power to take away someone's free will? Take away their freedom, perhaps, but free will?

Quote:

It is true that incest was not wrong in the beginning, because with whom other could Adam and Eve procreate as commanded by God,
What about Lot? Haven't you been reading the thread?

Quote:

but I believe there did come a time where God stopped His acceptance of incest
What Bible verse leads you to believe this?

Quote:

and wanted His people to have one wife.
What has this got to do with it?

Quote:

By breaking the virgin of your daughter you are labeling her as unpure, already used by another, secondhand, defiled......if you truly believe the Word, you will know that what you are doing is fornication, because you and your daughter is not married, if you love your daughter you will never do such a hideous thing to her, why sleep with your wife if you can sleep with your young and pretty daughter.......how must your wife feel about that?
What about Lot? God tells us in His Word that Lot was a just man. Are you saying God is wrong?

2nd Peter 2:7
And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

Since when does a wife's jealousy supercede God's law?

Quote:

Is it ok for the son to sleep with his mom if the dad can sleep with the daughter? Why not just make it so that all sleep in one bed and they all try to impregnate the other?
Mothers will go through menopause, whereas daughters are young and fertile. The difference here is obvious.

Quote:

I assume you have already told your daughter to bendover?
As my wife is still young and fertile, I had no use for daughters; I gave them up for adoption.

Samuel Coleridge 04-12-2011 12:49 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
I believe it is metaphorical like most of the Bible is. It is saying that don't tell someone else to be ware of something while you yourself are doing the same thing. I must admit to being dissapointed in your lack of reading comprehesion if you are going to call yourself a Christian.
Posted via Mobile Device

Beyondthesmegma 04-12-2011 02:06 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Percival B. Perkins (Post 729349)
Matthew 7 : 3 And why behold you the mote that is in your brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in your own eye?

God doesn't like a hypocrite son.

God doesn't like a jackass son.

Iznadetthi 04-12-2011 06:09 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
The only thing these hypocrites and scripture-hackers spread is none other than stupidity... Hypocrites, Bigots, Self-righteous bastards who know nothing but criticize what they are simply too stupid to even understand... C'mon all you scripture hacks! Bring out those books and tell me something I don't already know...

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 04-12-2011 06:50 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iznadetthi (Post 730329)
The only thing these hypocrites and scripture-hackers spread is none other than stupidity... Hypocrites, Bigots, Self-righteous bastards who know nothing but criticize what they are simply too stupid to even understand... C'mon all you scripture hacks! Bring out those books and tell me something I don't already know...

What would you like to know, young lady? :brimley:

Iznadetthi 04-12-2011 06:58 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson (Post 730339)
What would you like to know, young lady? :brimley:


I'd like to know how you come up with this rubbish... IMPREGNATING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER IS OK WITH GOD? What sort of god are you worshipping? No decent, self respecting, individual is going to F**K HIS OWN DAUGHTER... because what? God thought you were "JUST"?

bull crap...

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 04-12-2011 07:28 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iznadetthi (Post 730341)
I'd like to know how you come up with this rubbish... IMPREGNATING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER IS OK WITH GOD? What sort of god are you worshipping? No decent, self respecting, individual is going to F**K HIS OWN DAUGHTER... because what? God thought you were "JUST"?

bull crap...

Well, after extensive biblical research, we have called for a blue ribbon panel to discuss the theological issue that it is not specifically mentioned anywhere in the Bible that you are not allowed to and the fact that Lot fathered two nations with his daughters...

We just don't know. It's a thorny theological issue, indeed.

MitzaLizalor 04-12-2011 08:56 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mundwode (Post 728970)
I'm sorry, I'm not sure where you're going with this.

There are quite a few passages that would be appropriate here, but I will just take this one:

LEVITICUS 18:10 The nakednesse of thy sonnes daughter, or of thy daughters daughter, euen their nakednesse thou shalt not vncouer: for theirs is thine owne nakednesse.
©1611

Adam was the only man in the world,until he had Cain Genesis 4:1 and Adam also had daughters Genesis 5:4 so in order for humans to spread across the face of the earth - eventually even reaching Africa and Australia - there would have to be wives for the men. IF they were not going to marry their sisters, then Adam could produce children with his own daughters until they were sufficiently distantly related to qualify as wives BUT it may be that God's laws regarding incest did not exist then, before The Flood and The Exodus.

At which point I must stop writing. I don't know the answer to that. One of the Pastors will be able to answer the point.

Hawk 04-12-2011 01:25 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
I would like to know from you as a Christian, what is the definition of sexual immorality?

Can I have sex with my 10 daughters and still be in right standing with God?

As I have read in this forum I understand there is absolutely no contradictions, so the Word of God is the Truth and will come to pass(.

(LEV 18:6) "None of you shall approach anyone who is near of kin to him, to uncover his nakedness: I am the LORD"
(1 Corinthians 7:2) Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.

(Exodus 20:14) 14 “You shall not commit adultery.
(Matthew 5:27-28) 27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery;’
(Matthew 19:18) 18 He said to him, “Which ones?” Jesus said, "“‘You shall not murder.’ ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ ‘You shall not steal.’ ‘You shall not offer false testimony.’
(Hebrews 13:4) 4 Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the bed be undefiled: but God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterers.

(Ephesians 5:3-5) 3 But sexual immorality, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not even be mentioned among you, as becomes saints;
4 nor filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not appropriate; but rather giving of thanks.
5 Know this for sure, that no sexually immoral person, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the Kingdom of Christ and God.

Is God's character not that of purity, holiness, faithfulness, love, etc? Now how will God see a father having forced intimacy with his daughter?
It was not Lot's desire or idea to impregnate his daughters was it? His daughters had to get him drunk first, because they knew he would not do it with a sober mind, it was them who wanted to be impregnated......you on the other hand seem to have no problem having sex with your daughters whether they want to or not.

You people must be joking, even an unbeliever have enough respect for their children than to defile their bodies like that.......where is the love?

God is love!

MitzaLizalor 04-12-2011 08:35 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
@Hawk As mentioned in an earlier post, God defines near kin so that we will know what He means. Daughter is not listed. Please quote scripture to support your claims.
Quote:

whether they want to or not
I did not notice anyone suggesting raping daughters. Can you link to that post please?

Quote:

I believe there did come a time where God stopped His acceptance of incest and wanted His people to have one wife.
What you "believe" doesn't seem very reliable. Can you please post scripture supporting this claim?

I Kings 11:3 And he had seuen hundred wiues, Princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wiues turned away his heart.
©1611

Solomon's error was taking an interest in his wives' religions- not the number of wives he married.

King David did not have one wife I Chronicles 3 (notice how I am posting scripture, not just making claims about what I happen to believe?)
Jacob did not have one wife. Genesis 29

But I am not the one saying that plural marriage is unbiblical.

Hawk 04-13-2011 07:43 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 730611)
@Hawk As mentioned in an earlier post, God defines near kin so that we will know what He means. Daughter is not listed. Please quote scripture to support your claims.
I did not notice anyone suggesting raping daughters. Can you link to that post please?

Can you quote scripture where it is says "Jesus is God" or where it says "Trinity" even though we all know it is the truth?

(1 Corinthians 7:2) Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.

Can a man have intercourse with anyone else other than his wife in this verse? If he does he is sexual immoral! Defiling that which is sacred...

When a father has intercourse with his daughter, will her future husband be impressed that she slept with her father? Why must the daughter be impregnated by the father if there is an abundance of men they can marry?


Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 730611)
What you "believe" doesn't seem very reliable. Can you please post scripture supporting this claim?

I Kings 11:3 And he had seuen hundred wiues, Princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wiues turned away his heart.
©1611

Solomon's error was taking an interest in his wives' religions- not the number of wives he married.

King David did not have one wife I Chronicles 3 (notice how I am posting scripture, not just making claims about what I happen to believe?)
Jacob did not have one wife. Genesis 29.


You are quoting New Covenant and comparing it to Old Covenant, this is contradicting, so which Covenant are you under?
Jesus said that he who follows His teachings is His disciples.......

Abraham did not live under the Mosiac Law, but those who lived in the time of the Law was commanded by God to change their lifestyle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 730611)
But I am not the one saying that plural marriage is unbiblical.

No, God is! Thank goodness.

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 04-13-2011 08:08 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 730966)
Can you quote scripture where it is says "Jesus is God" or where it says "Trinity" even though we all know it is the truth?

Jesus said quite clearly that, "I and my Father are one." in John 10:30.

His statement so rocked the Jews that they took up stones to stone Him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 730966)
(1 Corinthians 7:2) Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.

You do realize that Paul is speaking by permission and not commandment.

Read more closely.
1 Corinthians 7:1-6
1Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
3Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
4The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
5Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
6But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.

Paul thought the entire business was gross and disgusting, but if you have to I think you should do it this way, but it's not a hard and fast rule.

Lest you think I am scripture twisting, Paul later says in the same chapter

10And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:

You can tell the difference between a suggestion and a commandment, can't you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 730966)
When a father has intercourse with his daughter, will her future husband be impressed that she slept with her father? Why must the daughter be impregnated by the father if there is an abundance of men they can marry?

We are still working on that one. It's a sticky theological issue. We are praying for an answer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 730966)
Abraham did not live under the Mosiac Law, but those who lived in the time of the Law was commanded by God to change their lifestyle.

I know! Paul tells us they all went to hell.
Romans 5:12-14 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Cranky Old Man 04-13-2011 08:33 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 730487)
I would like to know from you as a Christian, what is the definition of sexual immorality?

Doing whatever God tells us to do.

Quote:

Can I have sex with my 10 daughters and still be in right standing with God?
Yes. You could even kill them with an axe while they are pregnant and still be in right standing with God, just as long as you repent and have faith (Luke 13:3, Ephesians 2:8).

Quote:

Is God's character not that of purity, holiness, faithfulness, love, etc? Now how will God see a father having forced intimacy with his daughter?
Did you bother to read the scripture I provided? Lot's daughters made him drunk and then had sex with him. That hardly sounds like their father forced them now does it? And everyone knows women are sex maniacs, so force will never be needed. All those so called "rape victims" are just harlots who seduced a man, e.g. with provocative clothing, and then felt guilty and blamed the poor man.

Quote:

even an unbeliever have enough respect for their children than to defile their bodies like that.......where is the love?
How are respect or love relevant here? All that matters is what the Holy Bible tells us.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:43 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved