The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Tampons destroy lives and tear families apart (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=58160)

Jedediah 01-19-2011 06:40 AM

Tampons destroy lives and tear families apart

I just returned from the ICU at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines where Claire from the Youth Group (Deb and Bill's daughter) was admitted today after falling into a coma due to a "toxic waste syndrome" she contracted from a dirty tampon.

I Corinthians 6:18
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

She was not in attendance at Sunday School, Services, or Youth Fellowship. I called Bill yesterday to make sure that he knew she hadn't come to Church on Sunday, and he told me that Claire had been in bed since Saturday with high fever, a rash, and a whole host of other horrible afflictions. Bill asked me to come over the next evening after work to pray over her with him.

Today I went directly from the lab to their house. Bill, Deb and I prayed fervently and gave Claire a laying-on of hands. We could feel the Holy Spirit all around us, and all of a sudden the door to Claire's closet creeked open. We all turned around, and as if pushed by the Hand of God Himself, a box of Satan's Sin Plugs fell from the shelf! The LORD heard our prayers, and He saw fit to show us why He was taking His protection away from Claire.

Psalm 119:7
I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.

When we questioned Claire about her fornication, she was completely non-responsive. We took her to the emergency room, all in complete silence on our way to Des Moines. Bill is understandably horrified, as this was all going on under his own roof without his knowing.

Leviticus 19:29
Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

Claire's prognosis is iffy at this point. She is in the Hands of God. The secular doctors said she has "toxic waste syndrome" and confirmed that her malady was a result of the tampons. If she comes out of the coma, it will be two to three weeks before she is back to normal. We are still praying for her, but I don't think any of us are going to see her the same way. Their family will never be the same. Also, her chances of finding a True Christian™ husband are slim to none now.

I Corinthians 6:15-16
Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

You know, maybe it's just a coincidence, but I can think of another disease caused by perversion and fornication: "AIDS wasting syndrome." Somehow I don't think it's a coincidence that these diseases wrought due to sins of the flesh both have "waste" in their name. If people would just follow God's instructions and not try to put dirty, phallic things in places where they shouldn't go, they wouldn't get all these "wasting syndromes."

Women, there are only two things that should be getting anywhere near your ladybits:
1. Husbands
2. Babies

Anything else is sinful and will only give God a reason to remove His protection from you.

Daisy Mae Johnson 01-19-2011 09:05 PM

Re: Tampons destroy lives and tear families apart

Satan's little cotton fingers may be Claire's Salvation Sticks. If she dies from them she will be with JESUS! I think she is one lucky gal!

SHOUT GLORY!!!!!

Jedediah 01-20-2011 01:02 AM

We can only hope that she had the wherewithal to come before Jesus and repent of her self-abuse before slipping into unconsciousness. As much as I hope that is the case, I'm afraid that none of us can guarantee her Salvation® at this point, especially under the perverse circumstances surrounding her affliction.

Proverbs 10:9
He that walketh uprightly walketh surely: but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.

Brother Harold Porter 01-20-2011 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedediah (Post 678353)
We can only hope that she had the wherewithal to come before Jesus and repent of her self-abuse before slipping into unconsciousness. As much as I hope that is the case, I'm afraid that none of us can guarantee her Salvation® at this point, especially under the perverse circumstances surrounding her affliction.

He that walketh uprightly walketh surely: but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.

Praise God if He smites her!

The filthy masturbatory sin of the "OB" tampon persists, even to this day.

Quote:

"With your free hand, gently hold open the skin surrounding the [deleted] opening. With the full length of your index finger, ease the tampon into your [deleted], aiming toward your lower back."

"When the tampon is in the right place, you won’t feel it. If you do, push a little [deleted]. Leave the string hanging outside of your body. Wash your hands. It’s that simple."
I can imagine nothing more insulting to Jesus Christ than this.

In prayer.

Daisy Mae Johnson 01-20-2011 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedediah (Post 678353)

Sorry Brother. You are right. She is going to HELL because she was playing wither her hoohaa.

I was hasty in my joy for her to be with JESUS. I should have gotten a man's approval before I answered you above. He would have told me I was wrong.

Lycia The Repentant 01-20-2011 02:04 AM

Brother Jedediah, I simply cannot believe the horrors this wanton harlot (and I do not use this term lightly) put her parents and yourself through. Why, she wasn't just endangering herself, but everybody else in the household by using those sin sticks and not going into her menstra hut!

"But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,... neither hath come near to a menstruous woman," Ezekiel 18:5-6

You... you didn't sit down while you were over there, did you? :bad:

"And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even."
Leviticus 15:19-23

My prayers are with the victims in this situation; you and her parents.

James Dewitt 01-20-2011 05:44 AM

When, Oh Jesus, when will I ever learn?:icon8::wallbash:

Janine Walker 01-20-2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 678567)
When, Oh Jesus, when will I ever learn?:icon8::wallbash:

I'm a girl and I'm STILL grossed out by this. :sick:

Felicity 01-20-2011 05:53 PM

I never use "tampons". :innocent:

Hank 01-20-2011 08:56 PM

Whats a tampon? :wacko:

My ma never dun teach me and I never seen one in any shop at Freehold... :o

James Hutchins 01-20-2011 09:23 PM

I saw a movie and a guy shot another guy with a tampoon. The string was really long too.

Bible Student 01-21-2011 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 678968)
Whats a tampon? :wacko:

My ma never dun teach me and I never seen one in any shop at Freehold... :o

Hank,

They aren't all that mysterious. Their proper use is as an arts & crafts medium. This site tells you all about it: http://www.tamponcrafts.com/

James Dewitt 01-21-2011 06:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
In Ketwest they are called part barges

Bible Student 01-21-2011 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 679643)
In Ketwest they are called part barges

Is that yours? Mine use to look like this except it was all yellow [bought it for $50 at a Salvation Army As-Is auction]:
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/1stdirect_2143_3950142

James Hutchins 01-21-2011 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bible Student (Post 679654)
Is that yours? Mine use to look like this except it was all yellow [bought it for $50 at a Salvation Army As-Is auction]:
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/1stdirect_2143_3950142

My, that young boy appears mighty excited!

Bible Student 01-21-2011 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 679674)
My, that young boy appears mighty excited!

Apparently he just got a new Super Soaker for Christmas. Perhaps he is thinking about all the water sports he will win with it. The old man looks upset. Probably because he has to peddle too.

James Dewitt 01-21-2011 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bible Student (Post 679685)
Apparently he just got a new Super Soaker for Christmas. Perhaps he is thinking about all the water sports he will win with it. The old man looks upset. Probably because he has to peddle too.

He looks kinda sad, maybe he wants one with a motor.

inSincere Sucker 01-22-2011 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedediah (Post 677983)
I just returned from the ICU at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines where Claire from the Youth Group (Deb and Bill's daughter) was admitted today after falling into a coma due to a "toxic waste syndrome" she contracted from a dirty tampon.
over her with him.

Umm, I thought it was called toxic shock syndrome :confused:. Are you talking about something different?

Bible Student 01-22-2011 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inSincere Sucker (Post 679978)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedediah http://www.landoverbaptist.net/image...s/viewpost.gif
over her with him.

Umm, I thought it was called toxic shock syndrome :confused:. Are you talking about something different?

Although waste can be shocking, I'm pretty sure that Brother Jedediah used a different word because he was talking about a different malady. Used condoms, i.e. toxic waste, can be dangerous to health. But Brother Jedediah has been in constant contact with the doctors so he can elaborate this for himself.

Jedediah 01-23-2011 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inSincere Sucker (Post 679978)

Whether you are right or wrong is completely irrelevant.

What terms secular "scientists" want to use is of little concern to me. Our LORD didn't learn letters (John 7:15); why should I give a goshdarn what terms they use? It's all a bunch of made-up bullpucky anyways. I know God's judgment when I see it.

The fact of the matter is that she contracted a deadly STD for using her Curse of Eve (menstration) as an excuse to masturbate. Claire seems to have pulled through the worst of it, but it will take a long time for the scars to heal and for myself and her parents to forget the pain she has put us all through. I will have more to say about this during the Children's Sermon.