The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   LBC's War on Sin (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   God hates Sweden - and so do Muslims (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=853)

Living_Water 03-18-2011 10:20 AM

Re: God hates Sweden - and so do Muslims

Some dirty and clearly satanic facts about homer-Sweden:

- Sweden has got no anti-gay or anti-lesbian provisions in its penal code

Leviticus 18:22:
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

- In 1999 the Swedish Parliament voted in favour of new legislation banning discrimination in the labour market on the grounds of sexual orientation. Gays are not banned from the Armed Forces. The law recognises same-sex couples, both as domestic partners (cohabitants) and registered partners.

Oh, the horror! How can Sweden's armed forces live in sin like this? Men sharing a dark room or tent with gays! There is no way heterosexual men can get any sleep while homers are after their rectums all the time!

And if Sweden ever goes to war - how are normal soldiers ever able to trust the nancy boy to kill their own share of the enemy? And do I need to remind swedes that pink is not a good colour for camouflaging yourself.

- In June 2002 a new law was passed allowing same sex couples the same adoption rights as heterosexuals.

God clearly says that family includes a man and a woman. Not some two backdoor boys!
Ephesians 5:23:
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

As you can clearly see husband can't be the head of the husband!

Miimii 03-19-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaveMeFromSweden (Post 698261)
It shames me deeply to be swedish! Here even bastiallity is legal! Sweden will suffer the wrath of the moslems! :lex_12:

I vilken del av Sverige kommer du ifrån, 1500 talets Stockholm eller?
(Google translate)
"Beastiality", is perfectly legal in Sweden. Your spelling is awful by the way.

In Sweden, everyone is inbreeding with their families, there's incest everywhere. The streets are filled with rednecks who don't even know were they are. America is better, I know..
God does love America. He hates Israel, where His loving Son was born.

God Bless.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-20-2011 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miimii (Post 714726)
I vilken del av Sverige kommer du ifrån, 1500 talets Stockholm eller?
(Google translate)
"Beastiality", is perfectly legal in Sweden. Your spelling is awful by the way.

In Sweden, everyone is inbreeding with their families, there's incest everywhere. The streets are filled with rednecks who don't even know were they are. America is better, I know..
God does love America. He hates Israel, where His loving Son was born.

God Bless.

Please post in God's favorite language (AMERICAN!), you foreign witch. I don't know what kind of French spells you might be casting on us. :unsure: