The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

Marshall 11-19-2009 08:28 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
The special olympics only glorifies retards and makes them seem less like the God forsaken, soulless rejects they are. Plus the olympics are based on Greek stuff which is gay.
Gay retards. No thanks.

viasindios 11-24-2009 09:14 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
if god wanted these "retards" dead, it would be done because it is the will of god. but these "retards" are just more of gods creatures, so who are you to oppose gods will?

Pastor Ezekiel 11-24-2009 10:00 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by viasindios (Post 424002)
if god wanted these "retards" dead, it would be done because it is the will of god. but these "retards" are just more of gods creatures, so who are you to oppose gods will?

Since you are a Godmocking atheist, why do you care what God thinks or does? You have condemned yourself to the deepest pits of hell for worshiping monkeys and spitting in Christ's loving face. :threaten:

You idiotic questions have already been answered early in this thread. Go back and read it from the beginning, and stop wasting God's precious bandwidth. :rtfm:


Your hatefulness has been duly noted. :badmood:

WhatIsGoingOn? 11-29-2009 01:16 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
I donīt understand, what is going on! People are Retarded because God wants them to suffer for what their parents did in the past? It seems like no one of you has got to know any retarded person.
I agree. it does not look good on TV but why do you want to ban it? If you hate those people so much, it must be totally fulfilling to se them crawl and hardly swim. How can there be so much hate among people who live with jesus in their life?

James Hutchins 11-29-2009 02:03 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatIsGoingOn? (Post 425360)
I donīt understand, what is going on! People are Retarded because God wants them to suffer for what their parents did in the past? It seems like no one of you has got to know any retarded person.
I agree. it does not look good on TV but why do you want to ban it? If you hate those people so much, it must be totally fulfilling to se them crawl and hardly swim. How can there be so much hate among people who live with jesus in their life?

How can you possibly know a retarded person! They are retarded, for Gods sake! They have no mind, no valid personality. They are defects, like having the runs after too much chili.

They walk funny, stopping to stare at gum wrappers, impedding progress. They splash when they swim. These are just a few of my least favorite things.

Grow up and smell the roses.

GodIsFiction 12-15-2009 01:35 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Why will god be offended, by the special olympics?

God Does Not Exist

it is merely a real character created and believed in by those, whose intelligence is below normal,

The bible is a mere boring real book, the harry potter series for example is way better, i suggest you read those.

The existence of extra-terrestrial life is more real

Wide-Open 12-15-2009 01:41 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GodIsFiction (Post 431526)
God Does Not Exist

Prove it, heathen!

GodIsFiction 12-15-2009 03:02 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
very very mature to let real automatically change in to real

Gabriel Reproba 12-15-2009 03:05 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GodIsFiction (Post 431526)

God Does Not Exist

You know just because you keep shouting louder doesn't make your wish-thinking any more true. God does exist and he will not be shouted down.

Get to church!

Rev. Jim Osborne 12-15-2009 09:52 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
GOD DOES EXIST


See, my letters are bigger, therefore my argument is truer than yours!

Retard Heaven 12-15-2009 11:20 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
No it actualy made you a bigger idiot :) But hey God intended you to be this way too I guess ;)

You want to take away something those kids work hard for to get. They bust their ass of to go in these "special olympics" then my question is WHO ARE YOU to take that away from them. If God hates them so much you think he needs you guys to deal with it. Instead of telling how great you guys are and how those kids don't deserve a bit of respect... maybe you should re-read the bible. I think you skipped a few parts not beeing a first class...

Pastor Ezekiel 12-15-2009 11:25 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heaven (Post 431708)
No it actualy made you a bigger idiot :) But hey God intended you to be this way too I guess ;)

You want to take away something those kids work hard for to get. They bust their ass of to go in these "special olympics" then my question is WHO ARE YOU to take that away from them. If God hates them so much you think he needs you guys to deal with it. Instead of telling how great you guys are and how those kids don't deserve a bit of respect... maybe you should re-read the bible. I think you skipped a few parts not beeing a first class...

Maybe you should go back to the beginning of this thread and read it all instead of judging us based on it's title. :rtfm:

And please, by all means post the relevant Scripture that you feel we are ignoring. Chapter and verse.

Love is the Answer ♥ 12-16-2009 04:53 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 226530)
So let us use this humble thread as a place where we can discuss and debate how best to have this repulsive event banned for good. Praise!

I do agree, I'm amazed these people can actually cross the finish line in their state.

I recommend placing an enormous iron dome over the entire stadium and leaving them to suffocate, rather than wasting expensive weaponry or explosives on those creatures.

Animal Mother 12-16-2009 05:00 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Love is the Answer ♥ (Post 431801)
I do agree, I'm amazed these people can actually cross the finish line in their state.

I recommend placing an enormous iron dome over the entire stadium and leaving them to suffocate, rather than wasting expensive weaponry or explosives on those creatures.

That would be a waste of good targets that our soldiers could use before being sent off to kill Muslims.

Love is the Answer ♥ 12-16-2009 05:13 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Animal Mother (Post 431805)
That would be a waste of good targets that our soldiers could use before being sent off to kill Muslims.

I would hardly call them suitable targets though, with much respect, we'd be better off using queers for that. At least those disgusting queers don't flail around or have seizures all over the place.

Animal Mother 12-16-2009 05:19 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Love is the Answer ♥ (Post 431814)
I would hardly call them suitable targets though, with much respect, we'd be better off using queers for that. At least those disgusting queers don't flail around or have seizures all over the place.



Most muslims flail around just before they blow themselves up. Making retards grand practice targets. Fags would be good for demonstrations, showing the effects of nerve agents and large explosions to new soldiers.

Love is the Answer ♥ 12-16-2009 05:28 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Animal Mother (Post 431820)
Most muslims flail around just before they blow themselves up. Making retards grand practice targets. Fags would be good for demonstrations, showing the effects of nerve agents and large explosions to new soldiers.

I like the way you think. Have you ever served in the Army?

Animal Mother 12-16-2009 05:30 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Love is the Answer ♥ (Post 431826)
I like the way you think. Have you ever served in the Army?

I served in the United States Marine Corps and currently serve in the National Guard.

Rachel_Pierce 12-16-2009 08:57 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Retard Heaven (Post 431708)
No it actualy made you a bigger idiot :) But hey God intended you to be this way too I guess ;)

You want to take away something those kids work hard for to get. They bust their ass of to go in these "special olympics" then my question is WHO ARE YOU to take that away from them. If God hates them so much you think he needs you guys to deal with it. Instead of telling how great you guys are and how those kids don't deserve a bit of respect... maybe you should re-read the bible. I think you skipped a few parts not beeing a first class...

Friend, have you ever watched these so-called 'sporting events'? They are a joke! Something for people to go along and laugh at. I bunch of limbless retards lying around on the ground having epileptic seizures, while others limp, stagger and wheel themselves to glory?

I guess it attracts all sorts of weird sickos who want to see the ridiculous spectacle, and what a Circus freakshow it is! I'd hardly call that respectful! These 'tards would be better locked away in their parents basements, and never shown the light of day. That's the way it was in the old days, and the way it should be now.

You read what Percy wrote - "There is NO Glory in being a retard!" I think that speaks volumes. Praise!

Mrs Prophet 12-16-2009 11:37 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
I was healed by Almight God from Unitardation. A Unitard is a better grade of retard, being raised in the Unitarian Church. I was ugly - I had a face like a smashed crab. I was so fat that my Mommy got me breast implants to try to make my neck look slimmer.

I was locked beneath the pulpit for 25 years by my Preacher Daddy, and the light of God and the preacher spittle :innocent:that passed through those floorboards, Sunday upon miraculous Sunday, surely healed me of Unitardation.

Healed, I am now an aerobics instructor, marathon runner, principal ballerina (of the local water ballet class), Mount Tard Pageant Queen and Unicyclist.

Praise the Lord.

If I can rise out of Unitardation via faith, then these Retards can do the same. In fact it is easier to have faith when you are a retard. Therefore, these retards have no excuse.

Hallelujah, Allelulia, Loolapalooza, I'm Uni-perfect! Amen.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:07 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums Đ 1620, 2018 all rights reserved