The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

Samuel Coleridge 10-06-2010 04:47 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolonol (Post 611411)
Okay I just read the first few and already know that I have been mistaken by thinking this place interesting...(and before it is stated, my use of ... is correct) This is pure bigotry on a truly evil scale. This is not following God, this is hatred of a fellow human. These people are special the same as everyone else, EVEN IN THE EYES OF GOD!!!!

I generally agree with you, friend. They can be a hateful lot. The handicapped are very special in the eyes of God. I believe it was Jesus who said the following in a conversation with his apostles..

Quote:

Originally Posted by John 9
1And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

You see? Your sister was made the way she was so Jesus could heal her or not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolonol (Post 611411)
True Christianity does not preach hatred and it definitely does not teach you to hate people because they are not the same

I suppose that is mostly true unless your name happens to be Esau.

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolonol (Post 611411)
as you...I am guessing you like Hitler here,

.
Paging Michael Godwin. Your law has just been invoked.

James Hutchins 10-06-2010 07:08 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
I really dispise it when people thrust these retards into my face. Can't they just be locked away somewhere where decent people do not have to think about them?

Wash O'Hanley 10-06-2010 08:11 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 611493)
I really dispise it when people thrust these retards into my face. Can't they just be locked away somewhere where decent people do not have to think about them?

I couldn't agree more, brother. The other day I got stuck in line behind some handicapped MONSTER at the grocery store. He had a hunched back and two little hooked Tyrannosaurus Rex arms. On top of that he was UGLY, smelled bad, had unkempt hair and was dressed in STUPID clothes. It's like, this guy is a representative of the handicapped community and this is how he looks when he goes in public? For most people in that grocery store this was the only handicapped person they would probably see all month and this is the impression he is leaving on us for the entire handicapped community. GROSS!

As he struggled to get the 10lbs turkey out of his cart and onto the conveyor belt I bowed my head in silent prayer and asked God for this ordeal to end. I know that this is a test God is putting me through and I ask him to give me the strength to endure it. Eventually the man finally pays for his things and hobbles out of the store, through God's intervention alone, and I am glad to never lay eyes upon his misshapen body ever again, but I was unable to get the vision of his hunch back out of my mind for days and couldn't eat that night because it made me SICK.

1 Thessalonians 2:4 But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.

John Creeser 10-06-2010 09:24 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 611493)
I really dispise it when people thrust these retards into my face. Can't they just be locked away somewhere where decent people do not have to think about them?

I cross the street when I see them coming with their flailing arms/facial twitches. When you see them by themselves, I always think they escaped from a mental ward and who knows what they are capable of. At least with messicans and negras they are relatively predictable.

"Oh there's a Negra, grab your wallet and hold it tight"

"Oh here comes a messican, plug your nose and walk by quickly before he asks you for a donkey or bottle of tequila".

With the downs abominations - you never know.:ph34r:

Brother Harold Porter 10-06-2010 10:00 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 611791)
I cross the street when I see them coming with their flailing arms/facial twitches. When you see them by themselves, I always think they escaped from a mental ward and who knows what they are capable of. At least with messicans and negras they are relatively predictable.

"Oh there's a Negra, grab your wallet and hold it tight"

"Oh here comes a messican, plug your nose and walk by quickly before he asks you for a donkey or bottle of tequila".

With the downs abominations - you never know.:ph34r:

Amen Brother!

Here's a great example.

Attachment 13889

Half his freak face look somewhat normal, but the other side clearly has lewd and filthy intentions. :angry:

logicalthinker 10-08-2010 01:44 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Well... there's a kid on my bus who has low responsive autism. He never fully developed, meaning he has little more sense than a toddler. He can't get his mind around a God controlling everything. It's not his fault, yet he's damned to hell?!?!

Levi Jones 10-08-2010 02:20 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by logicalthinker (Post 612802)
Well... there's a kid on my bus who has low responsive autism. He never fully developed, meaning he has little more sense than a toddler. He can't get his mind around a God controlling everything. It's not his fault, yet he's damned to hell?!?!

Yes. I wonder what sins he or his ancestors wallowed in to be cursed thusly?

unchristianbaptists 10-22-2010 05:20 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
who would want advise from a sick bast**d like you? only more crazies; what you and your cronies espouse is sick and pathetic and small minded (like you and your congregation). Here is my prayer request: that at least 25% of your congregation (including you) be 'blessed' with a child or person with special needs. What happened to all of God's creatures are made in his image? What happened to love thy brother? where do you idiots think these children came from, in case you don't know the answer, it's GOD.

The people who participate in Special Olympics are a joy and a love and are closer to God-like than any of you imbeciles ever will be. They love everyone unconditionally (unlike you losers).

I find this entire thread offensive and will do my best to have your entire website removed. Since you don't consider yourselves a religion, then I can assume your church is not taking advantage of the tax breaks afforded REAL religions. I will be contacting your local and state governments to make sure they are aware of your sentiment regarding your non-religious status.

Seth Campbell 10-22-2010 05:23 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by unchristianbaptists (Post 621794)
who would want advise from a sick bast**d like you? only more crazies; what you and your cronies espouse is sick and pathetic and small minded (like you and your congregation). Here is my prayer request: that at least 25% of your congregation (including you) be 'blessed' with a child or person with special needs. What happened to all of God's creatures are made in his image? What happened to love thy brother? where do you idiots think these children came from, in case you don't know the answer, it's GOD.

The people who participate in Special Olympics are a joy and a love and are closer to God-like than any of you imbeciles ever will be. They love everyone unconditionally (unlike you losers).

I find this entire thread offensive and will do my best to have your entire website removed. Since you don't consider yourselves a religion, then I can assume your church is not taking advantage of the tax breaks afforded REAL religions. I will be contacting your local and state governments to make sure they are aware of your sentiment regarding your non-religious status.

Wow, you sure have a lot of time on your hands. Can I assume that you're one of the liebrals living off of the nanny state?

unchristianbaptists 10-22-2010 05:34 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
maybe typing three paragraphs takes a long time in your world, but not mine. no, not a liberal, conservative actually. Not living off anyone's dime, but my own.

Levi Jones 10-22-2010 05:44 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by unchristianbaptists (Post 621794)
What happened to all of God's creatures are made in his image?

Regular people are created in God's image. Do you really think God is a mongo?

Quote:

Originally Posted by unchristianbaptists (Post 621794)
What happened to love thy brother?

Brothers and sisters are fellow True Christians.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Quote:

Originally Posted by unchristianbaptists (Post 621794)
The people who participate in Special Olympics are a joy and a love and are closer to God-like than any of you imbeciles ever will be. They love everyone unconditionally (unlike you losers).

God is a retarded child prone to crazy outbursts?

Quote:

Originally Posted by unchristianbaptists (Post 621794)
I find this entire thread offensive and will do my best to have your entire website removed. Since you don't consider yourselves a religion, then I can assume your church is not taking advantage of the tax breaks afforded REAL religions. I will be contacting your local and state governments to make sure they are aware of your sentiment regarding your non-religious status.

Good luck with all that. :innocent:

In Christ,

Levi

Burrito Boy 12-02-2010 03:19 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
If god hates people with special needs, then why did he create them?

Pastor Ezekiel 12-02-2010 03:30 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Burrito Boy (Post 646683)
If god hates people with special needs, then why did he create them?

God created scorpins, queers and atheists too. Go figure.

Quote:

Isaiah 55:8-9: For my thoughts [are] not your thoughts, neither [are] your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Burrito Boy 12-02-2010 03:36 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Which means perhaps they are here to serve a purpose. Perhaps one day we will all understand eachother, and we wont have to slaughter everyone who believes differently than ourselves...

Pastor Ezekiel 12-02-2010 03:40 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Burrito Boy (Post 646695)
Which means perhaps they are here to serve a purpose. Perhaps one day we will all understand eachother, and we wont have to slaughter everyone who believes differently than ourselves...

Oh they're here to serve a purpose alright.

Entertainment. :haha:

Burrito Boy 12-02-2010 04:02 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Oh, haha, I see. Please excuse my naivity, I'm somewhat new to religion, and everything is just beginning to fall into place.

HarryPotterIsEvil 12-05-2010 01:23 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
I am not trying to back talk, but I thought the bible said to love your brother. It is cruel to make fun of the crippled, and people with special needs. Do I count as one of them if I have ADD?

Lisa H 12-05-2010 01:26 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryPotterIsEvil (Post 648113)
I am not trying to back talk, but I thought the bible said to love your brother. It is cruel to make fun of the crippled, and people with special needs. Do I count as one of them if I have ADD?

ADD is just another name for Attention Seeking Whore. Why do you want want seek peoples attention all the time.

HarryPotterIsEvil 12-05-2010 01:28 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
I am not trying to seek peoples attention. I don't tell everyone about it.

Lisa H 12-05-2010 01:30 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryPotterIsEvil (Post 648116)
I am not trying to seek peoples attention. I don't tell everyone about it.

Then why did you bring it up?


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:47 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved