The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

HarryPotterIsEvil 12-05-2010 01:34 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
I was just wondering.

Lisa H 12-05-2010 01:36 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryPotterIsEvil (Post 648119)
I was just wondering.

If you are really worried about being a ASW then stop doing it.

mayhem 02-17-2011 03:02 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley (Post 611511)
I couldn't agree more, brother. The other day I got stuck in line behind some handicapped MONSTER at the grocery store. He had a hunched back and two little hooked Tyrannosaurus Rex arms. On top of that he was UGLY, smelled bad, had unkempt hair and was dressed in STUPID clothes. It's like, this guy is a representative of the handicapped community and this is how he looks when he goes in public? For most people in that grocery store this was the only handicapped person they would probably see all month and this is the impression he is leaving on us for the entire handicapped community. GROSS!

As he struggled to get the 10lbs turkey out of his cart and onto the conveyor belt I bowed my head in silent prayer and asked God for this ordeal to end. I know that this is a test God is putting me through and I ask him to give me the strength to endure it. Eventually the man finally pays for his things and hobbles out of the store, through God's intervention alone, and I am glad to never lay eyes upon his misshapen body ever again, but I was unable to get the vision of his hunch back out of my mind for days and couldn't eat that night because it made me SICK.

1 Thessalonians 2:4 But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.


that is called feeling guilty for making fun of the poor worthless retard. happens to me alot.

James Hutchins 02-17-2011 04:16 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mayhem (Post 696638)
that is called feeling guilty for making fun of the poor worthless retard. happens to me alot.

No, it is the terror of what being in Hell on Earth is like. It is one thing to merely talk about Hell, it is totally another to witness it first hand.

mayhem 02-17-2011 04:26 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
you may have a point... its like the burning feeling i get in my feet and hands when i enter a christian gathering

James Hutchins 02-17-2011 04:34 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mayhem (Post 696704)
you may have a point... its like the burning feeling i get in my feet and hands when i enter a christian gathering

No, that is atheletes foot. I suspect you have it other places too.

mayhem 02-17-2011 04:49 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 696714)
No, that is atheletes foot. I suspect you hae it other places too.

brother zek says its from years of touching myself. but i cant stop :(

Cranky Old Man 02-17-2011 04:56 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mayhem (Post 696725)
brother zek says its from years of touching myself. but i cant stop :(

You are an obsessive compulsive masturbator. The Bible is very clear on what you have to do about that. You have to rent a chainsaw and remove your hand! Mark 9:43 "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the firethat never shall be quenched". To be on the safe side you might want to remove both hands.

Also your obsession with porn is clearly getting the better of you. To make sure you stop staring at porn you now have to poke your own eyes out! The Bible is very clear on that: Mark 9:47 "And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire". Since you can still see porn with one eye, you will have to poke both of them out.

And after you poked your eyes out and removed your hands you have to start reading your KJV1611 Holy Bible to prevent eternal damnation to Hell :sinner:.

Didymus Much 02-17-2011 07:08 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mayhem (Post 696638)
that is called feeling guilty for making fun of the poor worthless retard. happens to me alot.

So you make fun of retards, A LOT, and consider them worthless? What a fine piece of human you are. :thumbdown:

James Hutchins 02-17-2011 07:14 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 696859)
So you make fun of retards, A LOT, and consider them worthless? What a fine piece of human you are. :thumbdown:

Oh yeah, he is a great guy :sarcasm:No wonder he has necrosis.

Dysiak 03-18-2011 02:25 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Hello, I'm new to this forum, and I just wanted to say...

I agree with you brother! Kill all those freaks! I'm sick of them getting special all the time! It makes me sick...


:fear2:

livetohelp 05-16-2011 05:34 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Dear father Percy and others,
I am apauled. I think that it is EXTREMELY unchristian for you to be saying this about one of your own kind. God created us all equal, and people with a disability shouldn't be treated as "second class citizens", they should be given the same rights that we have.

Have you ever heard of the saying "treat people the way you would like to be treated"? Well, by saying what you have just said, you are implying that you would like to be called "retarded", "a joke", etc..

I am disgusted by the way you all are treating disabled people, and i am writing this, in hopes that you will take back what you've said.

The fact that you make fun of them is vile, and i believe that you should be ashamed of yoursleves for what you have said.

Born Again Bob 05-16-2011 11:45 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by livetohelp (Post 750672)
God created us all equal...

Dear Friend,

Any Scriptural support for that? No. This is, after all, the God with Chosen People.

I'll tell you what. We'll keep a world-class surgeon and a mouth-breathing Mongoloid on call at your local hospital. When you need an operation you can tell us if you're still indifferent to who does it, since everyone is equal.

It's funny how liberal pretensions evaporate when you have to put your money where your gaping maw is.

Yours in Him,
BAB:innocent:

airandfelt 05-16-2011 05:10 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by livetohelp (Post 750672)
Dear father Percy and others,
I am apauled. I think that it is EXTREMELY unchristian for you to be saying this about one of your own kind. God created us all equal, and people with a disability shouldn't be treated as "second class citizens", they should be given the same rights that we have.

Have you ever heard of the saying "treat people the way you would like to be treated"? Well, by saying what you have just said, you are implying that you would like to be called "retarded", "a joke", etc..

I am disgusted by the way you all are treating disabled people, and i am writing this, in hopes that you will take back what you've said.

The fact that you make fun of them is vile, and i believe that you should be ashamed of yoursleves for what you have said.


You are correct in the fact that they are not second class citizens. They are much farther down on the preverbial totem pole. White Landover Christians are on top, then comes the other white Christians. Followed by people of other races that worship Jesus. Everyone with a different religion follows that. Then comes the retarded class. As you can plainly see, they are very very far down there.

These mongeloids are not one of us, they are demon spawn. They have a human disguise, but you can plainly see the demon in them. Thank the Lord that demons are so mindless brutes.

Rev. M. Rodimer 05-16-2011 05:34 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by livetohelp (Post 750672)
Dear father Percy

"Father" Percy?

There is no "Father" here. We are not Catholics, and Catholics aren't Christians. :angry:

Alphonse Alban 05-16-2011 05:40 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan the hatemonger (Post 750855)
You are correct in the fact that they are not second class citizens. They are much farther down on the preverbial totem pole. White Landover Christians are on top, then comes the other white Christians. Followed by people of other races that worship Jesus. Everyone with a different religion follows that. Then comes the retarded class. As you can plainly see, they are very very far down there.

You are totally wrong. We are not some dot heads with caste systems. We are True Christians™, the only Christians. Outside that, they are just heathens and I really don't care in what order. You don't win bronze medals.

cmmpa96 06-12-2013 01:57 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
first of all, those of you who even consider jumping on this ban wagon are the worthless people who are a complete waste of space to this earth! you should all be ashamed of yourselves for supporting this. im all for having your own thoughts, opinions, and feelings but the "ugly limbless spastics" have feelings too and are people as well.i have a sister who may be "special" but she is fully functioning and also participated in the "SPECIAL OLYMPICS" people like you should probably just go kill yourselves cause you are clearly so bored with your own pointless, worthless, pathetic lives that you need to put others who are not like you down! those "worthless mongeloids" have more love, fun and caring hearts than anyone in this world. people like you are whats wrong with this world. since all of you feel this way how about instead of them being put in an arena to "fight with real guns" how about all of you take your own ideas and use them on yourselves!! you are all worthless pieces of shit and i hope god punishes all of you for having so much hate towards those who may be a little different but still walk this earth just like the rest of you. you are all piffleing jackasses and should probably just go jump off a cliff and kill yourselves. and again, you people are whats wrong with this world, not them.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-12-2013 02:41 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmmpa96 (Post 1008343)
first of all, those of you who even consider jumping on this ban wagon are the worthless people who are a complete waste of space to this earth! you should all be ashamed of yourselves for supporting this. im all for having your own thoughts, opinions, and feelings but the "ugly limbless spastics" have feelings too and are people as well.i have a sister who may be "special" but she is fully functioning and also participated in the "SPECIAL OLYMPICS" people like you should probably just go kill yourselves cause you are clearly so bored with your own pointless, worthless, pathetic lives that you need to put others who are not like you down! those "worthless mongeloids" have more love, fun and caring hearts than anyone in this world. people like you are whats wrong with this world. since all of you feel this way how about instead of them being put in an arena to "fight with real guns" how about all of you take your own ideas and use them on yourselves!! you are all worthless pieces of shit and i hope god punishes all of you for having so much hate towards those who may be a little different but still walk this earth just like the rest of you. you are all piffleing jackasses and should probably just go jump off a cliff and kill yourselves. and again, you people are whats wrong with this world, not them.

tl;dr

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Des 06-12-2013 03:30 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
A gold metal isn't going to get those drooling bugger eaters into heaven. What we should do is wire them with explosives and a remote camera, then drop them off in Iran and Iraq. Let them wander around while their drone operators monitor them, and when they get near a raghead building, detonate the little drool-drones. At least this way they would be doing some good for God's favorite country. We could do something similar with the gimpy cripples, maybe make them miniature tanks and let them drive around in Falsegodistan blowing stuff up.

Mary Thompson 06-12-2013 07:04 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Des (Post 1008364)
A gold metal isn't going to get those drooling bugger eaters into heaven. What we should do is wire them with explosives and a remote camera, then drop them off in Iran and Iraq. Let them wander around while their drone operators monitor them, and when they get near a raghead building, detonate the little drool-drones. At least this way they would be doing some good for God's favorite country. We could do something similar with the gimpy cripples, maybe make them miniature tanks and let them drive around in Falsegodistan blowing stuff up.

Wonderful idea, Brother! Maybe we can also do the same to atheists::lex_12:


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:01 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved