The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

WWJDnow 06-13-2013 10:36 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmmpa96 (Post 1008343)
i have a sister who may be "special" but she is fully functioning and also participated in the "SPECIAL OLYMPICS" people like you should probably just go kill yourselves cause you are clearly so bored with your own pointless, worthless, pathetic lives that you need to put others who are not like you down!

Why are you so filled with hatred? Are you angry at God because He punished your family with a cripple? Please try to take Jesus's advice to heart and show some more understanding: He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 1 John 4:8

Quote:

i hope god punishes all of you for having so much hate towards those who may be a little different but still walk this earth just like the rest of you.
If they walked this Earth just like the rest of us, then by definition they wouldn't be gimps.

Quote:

you are all piffleing jackasses and should probably just go jump off a cliff and kill yourselves. and again, you people are whats wrong with this world, not them.
It's sad that you feel a need to persecute us Christians for following God's word.

Martian 06-20-2013 09:59 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Now I volunteer at the special Olympics (or as you guys put it the retard Olympics). Now I don't know about you but the god that i believe in is kind to those he creates. Can we so easily treat these christian people as sub human beings because they were born this way. Also the reason that they compete at a different level, is because they are not have a distinct disadvantage. We don't put 4 year old soccer players against pro soccer players. I am sorry if i offended anyone, but i only preach what i believe god would say.

Didymus Much 06-20-2013 10:05 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Martain (Post 1010089)
...i only preach what i believe god would say.

Oh, so your beliefs determine God's stance on things?

Who is creating who in that scenario?

WWJDnow 06-20-2013 10:13 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Martain (Post 1010089)
Now I don't know about you but the god that i believe in is kind to those he creates.

Sure He is. Until they sin. Then He may have to wipe them out or carry out some other horrible punishments. But He still loves them.

Quote:

Can we so easily treat these christian people as sub human beings because they were born this way.
We're talking about cripples, not about Christians. If they were Christians, they could get a faith healing, so they wouldn't be cripples anymore.

Quote:

We don't put 4 year old soccer players against pro soccer players.
Soccer is a sport for European wimps. Every time someone shouts "GOL!!!!!!!," Jesus weeps.

John Creeser 06-20-2013 10:15 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Martain (Post 1010089)
Now I volunteer at the special Olympics (or as you guys put it the retard Olympics). Now I don't know about you but the god that i believe in is kind to those he creates. Can we so easily treat these christian people as sub human beings because they were born this way. Also the reason that they compete at a different level, is because they are not have a distinct disadvantage. We don't put 4 year old soccer players against pro soccer players. I am sorry if i offended anyone, but i only preach what i believe god would say.

What you believe God would say? In other words, you have not read the Bible. God does not allow cripples or freaks into his Kingdom friend;

Leviticus 21:17-20

17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.

18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,

19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,

20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;

What you think is irrelevant, and this is the second time I have had to post this today for those of you who think you can add your own interpretation of God's Holy Word!!

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Why would you volunteer or help these abominations when God says otherwise?

Leviticus 10:10 And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean;

Pastor Ezekiel 06-21-2013 04:54 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Martian (Post 1010089)
Now I volunteer at the special Olympics (or as you guys put it the retard Olympics). Now I don't know about you but the god that i believe in is kind to those he creates. Can we so easily treat these christian people as sub human beings because they were born this way. Also the reason that they compete at a different level, is because they are not have a distinct disadvantage. We don't put 4 year old soccer players against pro soccer players. I am sorry if i offended anyone, but i only preach what i believe god would say.

Did you bother to read this thread from the beginning? Have you even bothered to read the Holy Bible? :huh:

For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.--Lev.21:18 <----God hates ugly people and cripples!!

Virginia D. Templeton 06-21-2013 10:22 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
I never got what makes them "special". I'm pretty sure that any retardate smart enough to know how dumb they are would prefer to be, you know, not retarded, so what exactly is so special there? Is it like the "kings 'n queens" nonsense with blacks -- just meant to make them feel less worthless?

Herbert_Greene 06-25-2013 08:08 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton (Post 1010309)
I never got what makes them "special". I'm pretty sure that any retardate smart enough to know how dumb they are would prefer to be, you know, not retarded, so what exactly is so special there? Is it like the "kings 'n queens" nonsense with blacks -- just meant to make them feel less worthless?

nothing makes them special except they are guaranteed a 1 way ticket to Hell and damnation.

God hates Retards.
Leviticus 21:18-24

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=12316

Praise GOD!

GraceofGodsavedme 08-08-2013 05:06 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
To all : Listen to this scripture... John 3:16 says " For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only begotten son that for whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life."
God had created each and every person to be perfect, no matter what way they are born. And to say that they or their unGodly parents had angered God is so uneducated. Or at least in my opinion it is.
God himself loves each and every being on this planet whether they are high in power or they are as you say the second hand humans. To God and to Jesus we are all the same in their eyes. we are all made in their image which is perfect and pure. and I do not know where it says this, however I do know that it says somewhere in the Holy Bible that the way that you judge others is the way that God and Jesus is going to judge you. Perhaps you might want to think about that before you go on a rampage about how despicable the retards and mongoloids are. I would like to tell you a story.
I have been in the Special Olympics as an athlete since my sophomore year in high school and it has been a huge blessing from God. It has taught me to be happy for what i have and to do the sport just for the love of the sport. I have also helped with the individual skills for Special Olympics and to see them happy to just be able to try and do the sport with a child like faith is so inspiring. Also right now i volunteer at The ARC Inc. Idaho and since i have been volunteering with the ARC here in Idaho it has really humbled me. I do admit even though i am intellectually and developmentally delayed i was judging them like they were below me which is not OK at all. I hope that my post encourages you to think twice about what you are saying and doing, Thank you.

Donovan A. Mordecai 08-08-2013 05:15 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GraceofGodsavedme (Post 1020098)
To all : Listen to this scripture... John 3:16 says " For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only begotten son that for whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life."
God had created each and every person to be perfect, no matter what way they are born. And to say that they or their unGodly parents had angered God is so uneducated. Or at least in my opinion it is.
God himself loves each and every being on this planet whether they are high in power or they are as you say the second hand humans. To God and to Jesus we are all the same in their eyes. we are all made in their image which is perfect and pure. and I do not know where it says this, however I do know that it says somewhere in the Holy Bible that the way that you judge others is the way that God and Jesus is going to judge you. Perhaps you might want to think about that before you go on a rampage about how despicable the retards and mongoloids are. I would like to tell you a story.
I have been in the Special Olympics as an athlete since my sophomore year in high school and it has been a huge blessing from God. It has taught me to be happy for what i have and to do the sport just for the love of the sport. I have also helped with the individual skills for Special Olympics and to see them happy to just be able to try and do the sport with a child like faith is so inspiring. Also right now i volunteer at The ARC Inc. Idaho and since i have been volunteering with the ARC here in Idaho it has really humbled me. I do admit even though i am intellectually and developmentally delayed i was judging them like they were below me which is not OK at all. I hope that my post encourages you to think twice about what you are saying and doing, Thank you.


Awesome! It's great to get a retard's point of view on this! :thumbsup:

Could you please post here The introduction forum so that we can better greet you!

YiC
DAM

Pastor Ed Lowman 08-08-2013 05:32 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GraceofGodsavedme (Post 1020098)
To all : Listen to this scripture... John 3:16 says " For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only begotten son that for whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life."

Yes, we know that verse is in there, but did you know that it's not the only one? You see, we prefer to read and obey ALL the Scriptures, not just one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GraceofGodsavedme (Post 1020098)
Or at least in my opinion it is.

There is your problem--stop talking opinions and start talking the Word of God!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GraceofGodsavedme (Post 1020098)
God himself loves each and every being on this planet whether they are high in power or they are as you say the second hand humans.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Leviticus 20:23: "And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them."
Psalm 5:5: "The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity."
Psalm 5:6: "Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man."
Psalm 10:3: "For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth."
Psalm 11:5: "The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth."
Psalm 53:5: "There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them."
Psalm 106:40: "Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance."
Lamentations 2:6: "And he hath violently taken away his tabernacle, as if it were of a garden: he hath destroyed his places of the assembly: the LORD hath caused the solemn feasts and sabbaths to be forgotten in Zion, and hath despised in the indignation of his anger the king and the priest."
Hosea 9:15 - "All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters."
Zechariah 11:8: "Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and their soul also abhorred me."
Malachi 1:3: "And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness."
Romans 9:13: "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."

Quote:

Originally Posted by GraceofGodsavedme (Post 1020098)
To God and to Jesus we are all the same in their eyes. we are all made in their image which is perfect and pure. and I do not know where it says this, however

Wrong again, demon.

Matthew 25:31-33: 31When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GraceofGodsavedme (Post 1020098)
I do know that it says somewhere in the Holy Bible that the way that you judge others is the way that God and Jesus is going to judge you. Perhaps you might want to think about that before you go on a rampage about how despicable the retards and mongoloids are. I would like to tell you a story.

For once, you are right. Matthew 7:1-5 says to judge with integrity and John 7:24 says to judge righteously. We've got both bases covered.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GraceofGodsavedme (Post 1020098)
I have been in the Special Olympics as an athlete since my sophomore year in high school and it has been a huge blessing from God. It has taught me to be happy for what i have and to do the sport just for the love of the sport. I have also helped with the individual skills for Special Olympics and to see them happy to just be able to try and do the sport with a child like faith is so inspiring. Also right now i volunteer at The ARC Inc. Idaho and since i have been volunteering with the ARC here in Idaho it has really humbled me. I do admit even though i am intellectually and developmentally delayed i was judging them like they were below me which is not OK at all. I hope that my post encourages you to think twice about what you are saying and doing, Thank you.

So this is what it looks like when a retard tries to post. Are you kidding? If the Bible had been followed, you wouldn't even be around to type up this absurd reply!

YiC,

Pastor Ed

Neo1989 09-01-2013 05:59 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 226530)
Friends,

Now that we've all seen how the REAL Olympics is done, let us try and have the so-called 'Special Olympics' banned. Seriously, who wants to watch a bunch of ugly limbless spastics competing in this mockery of a sporting event! Not me! They call it the 'Special' Olympics? Special? A bunch of worthless mongeloids wheeling across the finish line? It looks more like a Circus Freakshow!

God finds these retards repulsive, it says so in Leviticus 21:18-24. So why should we all be forced to watch people who God hates, limp their way to glory? Friends, there is no glory in being a retard.

From now on I want all these so-called 'Special' athletes to complete in the Normal Olympics, alongside normal athletes. These retards keep on banging on about 'equal rights', well let's give them some. It's about time these worthless beasts were put where they truly belong.

So let us use this humble thread as a place where we can discuss and debate how best to have this repulsive event banned for good. Praise!

So I got bored of all the back and forth talking. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any good ideas to go about banning the retard olympics? Plus what is the end game to this plan, a bunch of retards sitting at home going to the bathroom on the floor. That is not much of a punishment, that sounds like your giving them a vacation. The biggest reason why the "special olympics" is still going on is because no one has done anything about it but talk a great game. How you make it stop is by taking what makes it fun for those that enjoy it and making it horrible for them. I mean you rarely hear of people sabotaging that retard event, giving them a taste of the words of God.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-01-2013 05:30 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo1989 (Post 1025147)
So I got bored of all the back and forth talking. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any good ideas to go about banning the retard olympics? Plus what is the end game to this plan, a bunch of retards sitting at home going to the bathroom on the floor. That is not much of a punishment, that sounds like your giving them a vacation. The biggest reason why the "special olympics" is still going on is because no one has done anything about it but talk a great game. How you make it stop is by taking what makes it fun for those that enjoy it and making it horrible for them. I mean you rarely hear of people sabotaging that retard event, giving them a taste of the words of God.

I always send a team of Prayer Warriors to the Retard Olympics with a supply of this book to hand out to their keepers. That, plus Prayer. :pray:


Donovan A. Mordecai 09-03-2013 06:04 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo1989 (Post 1025147)
So I got bored of all the back and forth talking.

So what is boring about the discussion of God's will exactly?

Quote:

I'm just wondering if anyone has had any good ideas to go about banning the retard olympics?
We haven't gotten a lot of traction with the petition (obama's daughters compete every go round)

Quote:

Plus what is the end game to this plan, a bunch of retards sitting at home going to the bathroom on the floor. That is not much of a punishment, that sounds like your giving them a vacation.
I don't know how you spend your vacation, but this is my idea of a relaxing break

http://images.acswebnetworks.com/1/320/vbs2013logo.jpg



Quote:

How you make it stop is by taking what makes it fun for those that enjoy it and making it horrible for them.
So it's fun to be retarded? I think their life takes care of that already. We want them to come to Jesus, I think the way to do that is to show how much more fun Church is. And after they no longer have "sports" to practice they will find us.

Quote:

I mean you rarely hear of people sabotaging that retard event, giving them a taste of the words of God.
God can do a perfectly fine job of sabotaging on his own.


Joshua 10
Amos 4
Isaiah 29
Psalm 78

We wish to ban the Day of Dullards to save Him the trouble, and peaceful means are the way to do it. Like picketing with retard masks, and passing out leaflets.

We are not muslim terrorists, perhaps you should join their forums if all you want to do is blow stuff up. That's what 'allah' wants, you know. :thumbdown:

God Bless
DAM

georgethescreechingsodomite 09-13-2013 02:19 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
You should focus on having one of your cult meetings and gathering of you jesus raped piffle tards and let me put some rat poison in jesus' blood after I die and kill that motherpiffleer and reincarnate into my motherpiffleing unicorn and make you guys drink that piffleers blood. Then I'll use Jesus' penis to piffle you all in the ass. You people are a disease and and spreading your stupid ass beliefs should be punishable by buttpiffleings then some bukake. Btw when you guys leave your kids alone with the pastor, there is a good chance that he is buttpiffleing them and making them jesus' little homos. God doesn't love you nor exist, brainwashing your kids is almost as disgusting as your ignorance and retardation, as for the special olympics, your all piffleed for discriminating against something completely unintentional. Take a gander at yourselves, you niggers have a choice and you believe in some cult shit.

PS A little bit of education might help you piffleers out, probably not though. LET JESUS BURN IN HELL WITH THE REST OF YOU:bye:

Alphonse Alban 09-13-2013 02:30 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by georgethescreechingsodomite (Post 1028015)
*weird racist gaysexual rape fantasy removed*

I thank you for your intorerant rant against the Christian faith, but I would like notify you that this not some gaysexual aids sharing forum.

In future, leave your sexual fantasies off your posts.

georgethescreechingsodomite 09-13-2013 02:39 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1028018)
I thank you for your intorerant rant against the Christian faith, but I would like notify you that this not some gaysexual aids sharing forum.

In future, leave your sexual fantasies off your posts.

Isn't it the same thing though? That's what lured me was this cults attraction to young boys. Isn't that why [DELETED] of your [DELETED] ?

Alphonse Alban 09-13-2013 03:29 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by georgethescreechingsodomite (Post 1028020)
That's what lured me was this cults attraction to young boys. Isn't that why [DELETED] of your [DELETED] ?

Ah, now I get. You are bit slow and you think we are catlicks. No friend, we are Christians and we do not share your interest in gaysexuality.

John Creeser 09-13-2013 03:31 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by georgethescreechingsodomite (Post 1028020)
Isn't it the same thing though? That's what lured me was this cults attraction to young boys. Isn't that why [DELETED] of your [DELETED] ?

Hey retard! You were just reading why ring kissing wafer munching papist scum are not Christians. We're Baptists, not catlickers - got it? Oh and thanks for your persecution.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-24-2015 05:45 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
GLORY!!!:thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved