The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Rev. Edward Clement 03-05-2013 10:34 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by teddybear (Post 983532)
Oh wow, this is such a mature, inteligent discussion. Someone disagrees with you, so you drop F bombs and cuss her out, lol.

To be blind friend, you accidently walked right into that nail; indeed, the lieberal, fale-Christins, who hate Jesus, come to this Forum spilling their effervecent filth all over the place, while they split hell, wide-open, by trying to make a mockery out of the Word of God, which is Jesus, thus they corrupt themselves.

Jude
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

It is boggling how wicked these individuals are.

As I am sure that you know because your own witchcrafts have resulted in you having been Blinded by the Lord.

Acts

13:8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.
13:9 Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him.
13:10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
13:11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.

Amen, when will you stop perverting the Word?

turdbear 03-06-2013 11:19 PM

So I can do witchcraft before I was even born? Lol.

Billy Bob Jenkins 03-06-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teddybear (Post 984033)

I imagine this is due to a lack of prenatal beatings, though this does not explain your retardation.

turdbear 03-06-2013 11:48 PM

I'm absolutely retarded. My mind works perfectly warped, except for the fact that I can't stop looking at this board.

MitzaLizalor 03-07-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teddybear (Post 984033)

God has commanded many heathen babies, babies who deny His Majesty, to be killed. Not doing so has incurred His Wrath in the form of plague, famine and rampant heresy.

Many babies reject God before they are born. God commands that they be ripped out of their mothers' bellies or smashed against rocks, the maternal corpses piled high in the sun.

It is a point you might consider: why would God command that?

MohammedMorsi 03-20-2013 08:00 PM

I would be willing to trade you a goat and two chickens for your daughter. I will of course be straying her from what is righteous by putting her on the path of evil. You must decide what is best. Food for a week, or have the extra expense of a daughter that you cannot take care of.

I_Hate_God 03-22-2013 12:24 AM

You do realize this is illegal right? Also, she is not your property, therefore you can not sell her like a common whore...

James Hutchins 03-22-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988373)
You do realize this is illegal right? Also, she is not your property, therefore you can not sell her like a common whore...

What if she is promiscuous, do you think you could sell her then?:hmmm:

I_Hate_God 03-22-2013 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 988380)
What if she is promiscuous, do you think you could sell her then?:hmmm:

No, you just can not sell her period. You can't sell her whether she is beautiful, retarded, promiscuous or just plain stupid. It doesn't matter what kind of woman she is, she is not yours to be owned and therefore she can not be sold.

Didymus Much 03-22-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988373)

I'm not sure about Belgian laws, but bride price and dowries are quite legal in most countries (including the United States).

James Hutchins 03-22-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988382)
No, you just can not sell her period. You can't sell her whether she is beautiful, retarded, promiscuous or just plain stupid. It doesn't matter what kind of woman she is, she is not yours to be owned and therefore she can not be sold.

So you are trying to tell me a father has no responsibility towards a daughter and she has none towards him? How about renting her out forever?

I_Hate_God 03-22-2013 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 988386)
So you are trying to tell me a father has no responsibility towards a daughter and she has none towards him? How about renting her out forever?

A father has the responsibility to take care of his children, to protect them, to love them, and most certainly not to hurt them... And renting them out forever is kind of the same as selling them, and equally wrong.

Didymus: Now you're arguing just to argue... It doesn't matter that bride dowries are legal, you just don't sell your piffleing daughter. Period.

Didymus Much 03-22-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988395)
...Didymus: Now you're arguing just to argue... It doesn't matter that bride dowries are legal, you just don't sell your piffleing daughter. Period.

What if she doesn't piffle? You're allowed to sell her then? :fear2:

Why doesn't it matter to you that dowries are legal? Do you know why they arose? It's because of the idea that women are burdens, a "thank you for taking our daughter off our hands, we'll help to pay to feed and clothe her until she actually starts producing sons for you, which is the only thing she's good for".

Alexandria Puckett 03-22-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

A father has the responsibility to take care of his children, to protect them, to love them, and most certainly not to hurt them...

How do you know if he's doing every one of those things (He is) or not?She's going to a good man to fulfil her purpose in life as an obedient True Christian wife! Not all of us have the privilage of having our father choose a husband.God is making her marriage an easy decision by giving her only one choice she can fully comprehend--her dad's.

BelieverInGod 03-22-2013 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988382)

Please point out where a "brides price" or "dowery" is illegal. I can't find it anywhere in any law journal.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-22-2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

A father has the responsibility to take care of his children, to protect them, to love them...

And that is exactly what Jesus wants to do for you and all the degenerates out there. He died (temporarily) for your sins! His (temporary) suffering and death on the cross was the most incredible example of love ever seen! Can't you see that?

All He asks in return for this gift is complete obedience to His Holy Word, as found in the pages of the KJV1611 Bible! :rtfm:

I_Hate_God 03-22-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 988398)
What if she doesn't piffle? You're allowed to sell her then? :fear2:

Why doesn't it matter to you that dowries are legal? Do you know why they arose? It's because of the idea that women are burdens, a "thank you for taking our daughter off our hands, we'll help to pay to feed and clothe her until she actually starts producing sons for you, which is the only thing she's good for".

And you say that I should be locked up... :wacko:

Quote:

How do you know if he's doing every one of those things (He is) or not?She's going to a good man to fulfil her purpose in life as an obedient True Christian wife! Not all of us have the privilage of having our father choose a husband.God is making her marriage an easy decision by giving her only one choice she can fully comprehend--her dad's.
You are making one mistake here. God isn't making her marriage an easy decision by giving her only one choice. Her dad is making it easy by giving her NO choice.

Quote:

And that is exactly what Jesus wants to do for you and all the degenerates out there. He died (temporarily) for your sins! His (temporary) suffering and death on the cross was the most incredible example of love ever seen! Can't you see that?

All He asks in return for this gift is complete obedience to His Holy Word, as found in the pages of the KJV1611 Bible!
His suffering on the cross was an act of courage, an act of freedom. He did not obey Roman or Jewish law, so we are to obey his word? We are to be obedient because he was not?

Alterboy 03-22-2013 12:07 PM

This post was painful to read because it started off as a godly man wanting to secure a godly future for his daughter and turned into a liebral devil-worshipping session!
Did Pastor Levi manage to find a godly house for his beloved property?

Alexandria Puckett 03-22-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988504)
You are making one mistake here. God isn't making her marriage an easy decision by giving her only one choice. Her dad is making it easy by giving her NO choice.

Yes...all you'doing is being redundant. And you alway have at least one choice. There's no such thing as 'no choice'. Are you telling me you have no choice but to breathe?
I really fail to see my mistake here.

Basilissa 03-22-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

He did not obey Roman or Jewish law, so we are to obey his word? We are to be obedient because he was not?

Um....

Matthew 5:17-18 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Mark 12:17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Brother Helge 03-22-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

It's not a decision for her to make in the first place, so who's making things complicated here???
Her father gave her life. Don't you expect some gratitude?

Quote:

His suffering on the cross was an act of courage, an act of freedom. He did not obey Roman or Jewish law, so we are to obey his word? We are to be obedient because he was not?

Here's where you're wrong. Jesus obeyed God's Law.
Why would He expect less of us???

You seem to hate God with a passion and I don't understand why.
He gave you everything you have and this is how you reward Him???

BelieverInGod 03-23-2013 02:28 AM

Quote:

Well you're the one who is suffering from the delusion that just because you don't like something, that makes it illegal.

Quote:

Oh, and a 60% divorce rate (does not include those who split from being "shacked up) proves that we make the best decisions for ourselves?

Does it even enter your mind that he's doing this for her own good? If he was just doing it for the cash, there's lots of sick atheist perverts out there that would gladly pay him top dollar to "use her up". In fact he's turned down many requests from sicko's like yourself.

Quote:

Really, Basilissa mentioned a few quotes.

Why did Jesus criticize the Pharisee's for not following the law?

Matthew 15:3-12 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Sounds to me like Jesus had a problem with them not following the law, not with the law itself.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-23-2013 03:20 AM

Quote:

Listen up, eurotrash scum: This is AMERICA (God's favorite country), and here, we have the freedom to worship Jesus without fear of persecution! Unlike your communist cesspool, we respect God. Our nation is founded on CHRISTIAN principles.

Once we get a batch of True Christians™ elected to office out in Washington, D.C., it'll be the likes of YOU who are locked up. For being a foreign godmocker! :threaten:

francisco.j.donoso 03-23-2013 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 988702)
Listen up, eurotrash scum: This is AMERICA (God's favorite country), and here, we have the freedom to worship Jesus without fear of persecution! Unlike your communist cesspool, we respect God. Our nation is founded on CHRISTIAN principles.

Once we get a batch of True Christians™ elected to office out in Washington, D.C., it'll be the likes of YOU who are locked up. For being a foreign godmocker! :threaten:

You pretend to have freedom to love Jesus, but you don't give the same freedom to another religions, that's a right just if is for you, is not, then is a sin, an abomination, something devil-related, I don't know. You don't want to be persecuted and you persecute another people, don't complain if you're being payed with the same coin ¬¬

BelieverInGod 03-23-2013 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by francisco.j.donoso (Post 988747)
You pretend to have freedom to love Jesus, but you don't give the same freedom to another religions, that's a right just if is for you, is not, then is a sin, an abomination, something devil-related, I don't know. You don't want to be persecuted and you persecute another people, don't complain if you're being payed with the same coin ¬¬

Hey, you're perfectly welcome to fornicate your way into Hell. I just don't understand why you God mockers feel like you have to drag as many as you can with you.

And how are we persecuting you? You're the one who logged into our board to tell us how evil we are.

MitzaLizalor 03-23-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

When Jonah chose to run away from God he zipped off in the nearest ship but a mighty storm blew up threatening to destroy everyone.
JONAH 1
8 Then said they unto him, Tell us, we pray thee, for whose cause this evil is upon us; What is thine occupation? and whence comest thou? what is thy country? and of what people art thou?
9 And he said unto them, I am an Hebrew; and I fear the LORD, the God of heaven, which hath made the sea and the dry land.
10 Then were the men exceedingly afraid, and said unto him, Why hast thou done this? For the men knew that he fled from the presence of the LORD, because he had told them.
11 Then said they unto him, What shall we do unto thee, that the sea may be calm unto us? for the sea wrought, and was tempestuous.
12 And he said unto them, Take me up, and cast me forth into the sea; so shall the sea be calm unto you: for I know that for my sake this great tempest is upon you.
13 Nevertheless the men rowed hard to bring it to the land; but they could not: for the sea wrought, and was tempestuous against them.
14 Wherefore they cried unto the LORD, and said, We beseech thee, O LORD, we beseech thee, let us not perish for this man's life, and lay not upon us innocent blood: for thou, O LORD, hast done as it pleased thee.
15 So they took up Jonah, and cast him forth into the sea: and the sea ceased from her raging.
KJV . . now read on to see what happened to those heathens
That was not a sacrifice to Poseidon. It is possible that, prior to their conversion, some of the sailors did think that. But Poseidon is a myth.

Throughout The Bible it is made abundantly plain that freedom to another religions is THE abomination. God commands that all participants in other religions should be killed. Their babies should be killed. If they are not yet born they are ripped out and destroyed that way, vile in their sin. God does not explain what happens to the mothers in that case, I suppose they just convulse a bit.

Often people ask "Which God is Jesus?" for example they might read the poetry of Cleanthes and wonder if Jesus is Zeus. Jesus is not Zeus.

Or again, during a secularist pseudoscience class one may speculate that Jesus comes from Atlantis. Jesus is not Poseidon.

The Bible is always consistent.
MARK 3
7 But Jesus withdrew himself with his disciples to the sea: and a great multitude from Galilee followed him, and from Judaea..
4:35 And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.
36 And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships.
37 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?
41 And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?
KJV
Christians choose The Perfect Love of Christ.

If you would like to be released from the demon of œcumenism, contact The Pastors for a tithing plan today.

francisco.j.donoso 03-23-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Throughout The Bible it is made abundantly plain that freedom to another religions is THE abomination. God commands that all participants in other religions should be killed. Their babies should be killed. If they are not yet born they are ripped out and destroyed that way, vile in their sin. God does not explain what happens to the mothers in that case, I suppose they just convulse a bit.
You're against abortion but you have no problem killing no born babies if they're not of our religion? Ok, that's all, you're evil, now I have no doubt of it, supporting genocides and hate crimes, I hope you enjoy hell, because there is where you belong for support crimes against another people, maybe you never had killed, but support a murder is equally wrong

BelieverInGod 03-23-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by francisco.j.donoso (Post 988848)
You're against abortion but you have no problem killing no born babies if they're not of our religion? Ok, that's all, you're evil, now I have no doubt of it, supporting genocides and hate crimes, I hope you enjoy hell, because there is where you belong for support crimes against another people, maybe you never had killed, but support a murder is equally wrong

You've never actually read the Bible, have you.

Hosea 9:16 Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.

Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

2nd Kings 2:23-24 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

So according to you, if we're "evil" then God is "evil".

Didymus Much 03-23-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

...Ok, that's all, you're evil, now I have no doubt of it, supporting genocides and hate crimes, I hope you enjoy hell, because there is where you belong for support crimes against another people, maybe you never had killed, but support a murder is equally wrong

Says the Catholic???!? Ever hear of the Crusades? Or this guy:

http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/...olichitler.jpg

Mary Etheldreda 03-23-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Dear, you are most mistaken. The difference between abortion and killing the unborn for the sin of not following Jesus is great. It's as great as the difference between Heaven and Hell. You see, we believe in, and trust, and therefore obey the LORD in all He commands, without hesitation, without condition. There is nothing in the Holy Bible that asks us to interpret these commands in light of rational thought (something the LORD hates), and so any difference you perceive is just that - your own, human, fallible perception (known to be unreliable). But why should we be concerned with that when the LORD, who sacrificed Himself by giving Himself up to Himself to pay an impossible debt to Himself He Himself created against Himself, has shown us Perfect Love? How can we do anything but respond in perfect gratitude (ie, fear and obedience, Ecclesiastes 12:13)?

BelieverInGod 03-23-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 988854)
Says the Catholic???!? Ever hear of the Crusades? Or this guy:

http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/...olichitler.jpg

Oh, but he wasn't a "real catholic". In fact, didn't you know that the catholics did everything they could to save the Jews? It says so right here in this revisionist history

As my old history prof said, "With the number of people who were "hiding Jews" it's amazing that any of them died.

James Hutchins 03-23-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Frank, God gave everyone the gift of free will.
If you choose to squander the gift by following false Gods, by all means, go right ahead. But realize you will be hated by all decent people for your short life and then spend eternity in Hell, being anally fisted by the Devil. Why you want the sinewy fingers up in the deepest recesses of your colon escapes me. But it is your choice.
As a True Christian™ I'd much rather see you involved with Jesus.

Dr. Isaiah Jones 03-23-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

I hope you enjoy hell for being ignorant of Biblical law and how it defines murder.

A murderer is someone who has offered his soul to satan (the father of all lies and the murderer of Adam and Eve's souls) and been instigated to commit a wrongful killing in the name of pure wickedness.
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
A righteous killing in the name of the Lord does not fall under that category. For example, homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13), witches (Exodus 22:18), adulterers (Deuteronomy 22:22), thieves (Deuteronomy 24:7), pedophiles (Matthew 18:6), disobedient children (Exodus 21:15, Exodus 21:17) and murderers (Genesis 9:6) should all face the death penalty according to Biblical law.
Psalm 58:10 The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.

BelieverInGod 03-23-2013 09:22 PM

So preaching the ENTIRE word of GOD, makes us criminals now?

I knew the day was coming. :(

http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=8538

http://www.amazon.com/Criminalizatio.../dp/1590524683

Albert The Lunkhead 03-24-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 623200)
This darn Obama depression is affecting our family horribly. Since we moved to Freehold, we haven't been able to sell our beautiful six bedroom house on a 1/10th acre plot in Arizona. The bank is about to foreclose on it. I have already asked the church, but they are feeling the pinch too. Pastor Zeke's Christmas gift is only going to be in the 20 thousand dollar range this year.

It's fortunate that my daughter just turned 13. She needs to be betrothed anyway.

How much do you guys think I could get for her?

She, is of course a virgin. The tokens of virginity will be there on your wedding night when she reaches the age of consent or you can stone her as per Deuteronomy 22:13-21.

She is a decent cook, but lazy about cleaning. It's my wife's fault for that. I'm sure if you have a strong steady hand for keeping her in line, she can be encouraged to get better.

Any serious bids from True Christians will be considered.

You can't make her work out in the field. If you buy her for a wife you have to provide for her for the rest of her natural life, so please don't take this lightly. If you are buying her for your son, please make sure he likes her because otherwise you cannot return her.

Exodus 21:7-10 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
If she please not her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he has dealt deceitfully with her.
And if he has betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.
If he takes him another wife; her food, her clothing, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.

God Bless,
Levi

Seriously, this has to be a joke? :wacko:

robjones 03-24-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 623200)
This darn Obama depression is affecting our family horribly. Since we moved to Freehold, we haven't been able to sell our beautiful six bedroom house on a 1/10th acre plot in Arizona. The bank is about to foreclose on it. I have already asked the church, but they are feeling the pinch too. Pastor Zeke's Christmas gift is only going to be in the 20 thousand dollar range this year.

It's fortunate that my daughter just turned 13. She needs to be betrothed anyway.

How much do you guys think I could get for her?

She, is of course a virgin. The tokens of virginity will be there on your wedding night when she reaches the age of consent or you can stone her as per Deuteronomy 22:13-21.

She is a decent cook, but lazy about cleaning. It's my wife's fault for that. I'm sure if you have a strong steady hand for keeping her in line, she can be encouraged to get better.

Any serious bids from True Christians will be considered.

You can't make her work out in the field. If you buy her for a wife you have to provide for her for the rest of her natural life, so please don't take this lightly. If you are buying her for your son, please make sure he likes her because otherwise you cannot return her.

Exodus 21:7-10 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
If she please not her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he has dealt deceitfully with her.
And if he has betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.
If he takes him another wife; her food, her clothing, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.

God Bless,
Levi

Your daughter looks nice and looks like she got her good looks from her mum and I must say your offer is rather tempting. But am afraid she is no use to me as I am trying to overcome my masturbation/porn/sex addiction. My goal is to free my mind and heart from all sort of negative thoughts and ultimately be more close to Lord Jesus Christ. Wish me luck.
Maybe if I change my mind do you got any younger daughters?

Dr. Isaiah Jones 03-24-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robjones (Post 989097)
Your daughter looks nice and looks like she got her good looks from her mum and I must say your offer is rather tempting. But am afraid she is no use to me as I am trying to overcome my masturbation/porn/sex addiction. My goal is to free my mind and heart from all sort of negative thoughts and ultimately be more close to Lord Jesus Christ. Wish me luck.

To begin with I highly doubt that Pastor Levi would ever offer one of his daughters to an unsaved, pedophlic trash like yourself. You need to let go of your pedophilic urges if you ever wish to find Salvation™ in Christ. Perverts don't go to heaven. No exceptions.
Matthew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Proverbs 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Proverbs 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Proverbs 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
Proverbs 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

BelieverInGod 03-25-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albert The Lunkhead (Post 989076)
Seriously, this has to be a joke? :wacko:

Once again, bride prices are not illegal.

BelieverInGod 03-25-2013 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 989253)
Once again, bride prices are not illegal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by robjones (Post 989097)

^^^THIS^^^

Is why the fathers are involved with choosing a husband. Women (especially young girls) fall for all sorts of lines. I know I almost made some major mistakes in my life when I was young. Good thing I have a big brother who can legally carry a Taser, even if he isn't a True Christian™.

Fathers know the song and dance that men will play to snag some innocent girl for whatever reasons and can see right through it. Yes there have been a few cases of divorce in our community ( Matthew 5:32 ) but we are nowhere near the 60% that free love and such nonsense has given the sickular population.

I'd hate to see what the "divorce" stats would be if they included those living in sin and homers. Probably closer to 90%. Unsaved Trash switch partners more often than square dancers.

Poodleinacan 03-30-2013 05:40 PM

Does anyone here realise that this is human traffic?

This accountable for jail time.