The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The True Meaning of Thanksgiving (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   "Thanksgivukkah" How Thanksgiving is Being Attacked (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=94702)

Halleluyah Rob 11-25-2013 11:58 PM

"Thanksgivukkah" How Thanksgiving is Being Attacked

Brothers and Sisters, I feel obligated to report my horrifying discovery that there is currently an assault on the great American holiday of Thanksgiving.. by none other than the Joos. http://news.yahoo.com/thanksgivukkah...161527286.html

For the first time in thousands of years, the first day of the disgraceful Joo "holiday" Hanukkah conveniently falls on Thanksgiving day. Coincidence? I think not. I would never put it past the conspiratorial Joos to set something like this up on purpose. (We all know how they lied saying there was a "holocaust" http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=9197)

Now as any True Christian™ knows, Thanksgiving is a pure and holy day. We give thanks to the LORD for handing North America back to us pure white folk (land that was rightfully ours). And, despite the savage red people's persecution and violence towards us, the LORD was on our side and we prevailed. Hallelujah :innocent:! So who can blame us for celebrating our great victory every year with football and beer?

http://espressostalinist.files.wordp...ll-indians.jpg

I have no doubt in my mind that the Joos are plotting to disgrace our Thanksgiving this year by replacing it with their foul "holiday." :nono: Jesus warns us countless times of the Joos and their leaders, the Pharisees. (
Matthew 15:7; 22:18; 23:13,15,23,25). So I urge you all to be on your toes this Thanksgiving; there is already a war on Christmas, we must defend Thanksgiving just the same!

Nobar King 11-26-2013 01:00 AM

Re: "Thanksgivukkah" How Thanksgiving is Being Attacked

At least this year I can say Merry Christmas to people without wondering if they're Jews.

Virginia Day Templeton 11-27-2013 04:26 AM

I long for the day some Jew or brown person objects to my "Merry Christmas" wishes. I'll apologize and tell them I hope they have a miserable Christmas instead.

addy the whore 11-30-2013 06:06 PM

The fact that you don't believe the holocaust happened concerns me.

Dr Laurence Niles 11-30-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy19 (Post 1044600)

The fact that you do not believe in The Lord Jesus concerns me.

A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this. - Psalms 92:6

YIC

Pastor Ezekiel 11-30-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy19 (Post 1044600)

The so-called "holocaust" was largely fabricated by the joos. Take a ook at THIS. :rtfm:

addy the whore 11-30-2013 06:49 PM

So the jews managed to produce millions of bodies, millions of paperwork from several different countries, stage a war, fake thousands of first hand accounts, and develop the rest of the evidence as a hocus?

Pastor Ezekiel 11-30-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy19 (Post 1044616)
So the jews managed to produce millions of bodies, millions of paperwork from several different countries, stage a war, fake thousands of first hand accounts, and develop the rest of the evidence as a hocus?

You didn't read the link, did you. :glare:

addy the whore 11-30-2013 07:05 PM

No because I all ready know it is full of crap.

Dr Laurence Niles 11-30-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy19 (Post 1044625)
No because I all ready know it is full of crap.

Typical atheist hater. How can anyone accept Jesus Christ if they refuse to open their eyes?

Mathew 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

YIC

addy the whore 11-30-2013 07:24 PM

Typical extremist full of hate twisting the words of the bible

Zechariah Smyth 11-30-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy19 (Post 1044635)
Typical extremist full of hate twisting the words of the bible

Show me one instance of a True Christian™ misquoting Scripture and I will send $1000 to the Jesus-hating charity of your choice.

You have 10 minutes.

Pastor Ezekiel 12-01-2013 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 1044636)
Show me one instance of a True Christian™ misquoting Scripture and I will send $1000 to the Jesus-hating charity of your choice.

You have 10 minutes.

Time is up. The harlot owes you $1k. What'll you bet she welches on you? :glare:

Zechariah Smyth 12-01-2013 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1044807)
Time is up. The harlot owes you $1k. What'll you bet she welches on you? :glare:

Pastor Zeke, I have never, EVER had anyone take me up on this offer. That tells me two things:

a. True Christians™ never make mistakes, particularly not in regards to Scripture.

b. whores are liars.

YiC,

Zech

addy the whore 12-01-2013 05:03 PM

Does it not say in the bible everyone sins and fall short of the glory of God. And stop calling me a whore you have no evidence to support that claim

Alvin Moss 12-01-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy19 (Post 1044839)
Does it not say in the bible everyone sins and fall short of the glory of God. And stop calling me a whore you have no evidence to support that claim

We don't need any evidence, you sassy wretch.

There is a vast gulf between the forgiven sins of saved Christians and the knowing attack on Jesus of the enemies of the Lord God. Shame on you for your effort to promote misquotes of the Word of God as proof of the sanity of your debauchery. Who do you think you are fooling?

You will go to Hell unless you give yourself over to Jesus. That is probably wasted advice.

I should add that your usage and sentence structure reveals your public school lack of education. God have mercy on you.

addy the whore 12-01-2013 06:19 PM

I have yet to attack a "true" Christian

Dr Laurence Niles 12-01-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Does it not say in the bible everyone sins and fall short of the glory of God.

Incorrect.

1st John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."
Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood"
1st John 3:9 "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."

YIC

VictoryOS 12-01-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

You have no evidence to back up your claims either, but that doesn't stop you from shouting blasphemies.

Mary Etheldreda 12-02-2013 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictoryOS (Post 1044857)
You have no evidence to back up your claims either, but that doesn't stop you from shouting blasphemies.

It's a crying shame, Sister, to see a person mock and ridicule the Sweet Baby Jesus who never did any harm to any living soul.

:(