The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=106264)

DividingByZero 07-01-2015 02:46 AM

Hello

Hello. I am here to hopefully have intelligent, meaningful discussions. I would tell you things like my name and location, but since I am DividingByZero, my answer cannot be defined and thus I would prefer to remain anonymous. However, I can assure you that I base things off of what I can observe or calculate myself or with a group of trusted people. Take that statement however you wish. Also, I am a straight, white male living in the USA, in case that helps. All other information I am unwilling to disclose.

Alvin Moss 07-01-2015 02:55 AM

Re: Hello

Quote:

Originally Posted by DividingByZero (Post 1150104)
Hello. I am here to hopefully have intelligent, meaningful discussions. I would tell you things like my name and location, but since I am DividingByZero, my answer cannot be defined and thus I would prefer to remain anonymous. However, I can assure you that I base things off of what I can observe or calculate myself or with a group of trusted people. Take that statement however you wish. Also, I am a straight, white male living in the USA, in case that helps. All other information I am unwilling to disclose.

How very cryptic. Are you saved?

Pastor Ezekiel 07-01-2015 03:26 AM

Quote:

What part of UNSAVED NOT WELCOME did you understand? :huh:

Witch Hammer 07-01-2015 03:29 AM

Quote:

Wow, what a retard!
Fortunately, Jesus has endorsed a treatment for your condition:
Proverbs 26:3
:praise:

Faith_Machine 07-01-2015 11:23 AM

Sorry pal, but unless you tell us your name and who your pastor is, we have no reason to trust you.

Brother Tobias 07-01-2015 04:55 PM

This is just weird. What are you doing here?

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 07-01-2015 07:52 PM

Why do I feel suspicious about the person's claim to be a straight, white American guy? A True American is proud of who God created them to be because of His greatness. I don't trust him.

Witch Hammer 07-02-2015 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson (Post 1150166)
Why do I feel suspicious about the person's claim to be a straight, white American guy? A True American is proud of who God created them to be because of His greatness. I don't trust him.

I can smell the taint of sodomy upon him, sister.:bad:

Brother Jessup 07-02-2015 01:37 AM

Quote:

God knows who you are and can see all of the wicked, evil and perverted deeds you engage in. You can't hide your sinful acts from God's eyes.....Enjoy your trip to hell sodomite!

1 Corinthians 3:20

The Honorable Brother Jessup T. Lloyd has spoken……..…Amen!

:hell-2:

Eucharista McBride 07-03-2015 06:47 AM

Quote:

Pretending to speak in tongues. Divide blasphemy by zero and you're left with the burning flames of Aeternal Damnation. There is no other salvation for a Sodomite.

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 07-04-2015 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witch Hammer (Post 1150187)
I can smell the taint of sodomy upon him, sister.:bad:

Brother, thank you for insuring that Christ's love and power is even greater than the feebleness of my mind to insure I can tell the unsaved trash from the True Christian Men of the world. :)

Squeal1974 07-05-2015 12:47 AM

I bet he is a flaming homosexual who is to much of a sissy to tell any truth as to who he or she is. However it could also be one of those people who feels they were born in the wrong body.

Brother Jessup 07-05-2015 08:00 AM

Quote:

Hello. I am here to hopefully have intelligent, meaningful discussions.

Let me remind you that this is not a forum in which to have "intelligent, meaningful discussions". Here, we praise God and encourage the flock to follow the literal interpretation of ancient biblical scripture. If you feel the need to engage in useless intellectual debate and discuss your subjective opinions with other smarty pants liberals like yourself, I suggest you either attend a city council meeting or join AA.

The Honorable Brother Jessup T. Lloyd, Esq. has spoken....Amen!