View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-eurotrash Ready for the Rapture

Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Rebuking Unsaved Scum on Sundays - 11-29-2011, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristinaMoats View Post
ARE YOU SERIOUS HERE? Are you aware that there are so many inviting, loving Christian churches in which you can learn the word of God, what he expects of us - and NOT put other people down and pretend to be the Almighty God himself? Jesus didn't intend for us to be judgmental, mean, or critical. You wont be STONED TO DEATH if you work on a Sunday. Are you SERIOUS???? I cannot believe this cult. I will pray for all of you. It's a shame that some IGNORANT "pastor" can lead his "sheep" in such an incorrect way. He is twisting the words of the bible to make a group of STUPID followers. NO PASTOR SHOULD EVER PREACH HATRED OR JUDGEMENT.

This is disgusting. I advise any new christians looking for a place to belong to GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.
In the same thread that I say I dislike Atheists for not backing up their statements, there is one who does exactly that.

Well, this one is female, so maybe we can forgive her for her abominable reading skills. She can't help being stupid.

John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.