View Single Post
(#104)
Old
Unsaved trash, failed troll

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Retard Posting Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape - 11-05-2017, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Well, you are the one who said this (twice):

If that's not feminazi I don't know what is. I will just add that such violence is not condoned by the Holy Bible. The God intended punishment for rape is marriage:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

I agree with you that Mormons are just weird withe their magic underwear.

The punishments, dear, depend on the secular state laws. Ideally we could follow Biblical punishments such as stoning witches, adulterers, and homosexuals, but unfortunately, these Godly punishments are not allowed in the USA. For the moment. I have really high hopes for Trump and Pence in this regard.
Well let's see I don't it's okay for men to rape and I don't see any verses against self defense. We could also justify impalement with an eye for an eye.

Rape a woman? Get raped with a dull stick up right through the body.