Thread: Condo for Rent
View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Condo for Rent - 03-28-2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLarry View Post
Tommy,

I don't say this to bring dismay, but Freehold does have a strict "True Christians™ Only" policy. There are areas outside the gates of Freehold that are marginally nice. In my research to find housing I came upon many obstacles (not the least of which is the application for residency in the gated city of Freehold - ridiculous) and yet, there is always a way if it's God's will. You might try to find something in one of the nearby villages until such time as the Department of Faith is satisfied with your knowledge of scripture, tithing, and complete dedication to the Baptist way of life. I know you to be a man of solid, rock hard principles that display particularly nicely in your tight uniform breeches and overcoat. But it's not all about being handsome.

Again, don't despair. Maintain a prayerful, humble spirit and maybe Jesus will notice you long enough to completely save your wretched soul from the pits of Hell, darling. Um, I mean, Bro.

COME, LORD JESUS!
BrotherLarry

Thanks Larry, as usual your support lifts my spirits.
I think that Hezekiah is the one that has been following me and stealing my socks. He seems to know a lot of stuff about a lot of things.

Well mustn't bore you with my problems. I have decided that the mourning period is over. It is now time to get up and move forward.

2 Kings 3:24

“And when they came to the camp of Israel, the Israelites rose up and smote the Moabites, so that they fled before them: but they went forward smiting the Moabites, even in their country.”

Moving forward through prayer God will grant me the strength to overcome all my foes. Especially that sleazy kike Hezekiah.

Yours in Faith
Tom.

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.