View Single Post
(#101)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is Crazy Sissy Cry Baby Retard Posting Democrat How dumb can you get?

Bruhman73638 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Teddy bears, stuffed animals, plush toys....SEX TOYS FROM SATAN! - 07-28-2021, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
So, You are advocating young children going to bed with animals, and you give no thought to the spiritual damage this might do to them:

A young and innocent child is being told that being in bed with an animal is fine, but in 10 or 20 years, is that child going to turn out as a "furry" or will he engage in bestiality?

Le:20:15: And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
Le:20:16: And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

De:27:21: Cursed be he that lieth with any manner of beast. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Eph:5:11: And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Eph:5:12: For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
Furries and teddy bears have absolutely no correlation to each other, I have a teddy bear, and I'm not a furry, also, what "spiritual damage" can be done to them, they sometimes like sleeping with them, because the give them a sense of protection. I bet you also have a teddy bear laying around the house, try and find that "spiritual damage", try sleeping with it next to you tonight, and it will show that there is nothing wrong with teddy bears. Ok? Talk to me after you've done that.