View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

CeeKay is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Can furries go to Heaven? - 09-05-2008, 10:15 PM

Well see, I've looked at Buddhism and Taoism, but they're pretty much Godless. I do believe in the one true God, but all other religions where you're required to tithe currency for the Reverend's new flatscreen (personal experience, not pointing fingers) just seem phony. I've seen you say you want to convert everyone, but not everyone is rich and can pay for salvation.

Isn't salvation supposed to be a gift from God!? You don't -pay- for a gift! You receive it, free of charge!

If someone gives me a gift for Christmas or my birthday or something, they don't expect I pay them for it.

Catholicism isn't my thing. I just explained to you that I'm a minimalist. Lutherans aren't my bag either. Though they don't frown on my being gay so much as you lot seem to, there's still a system.

- CK

Quick note: Martin Luther left the Catholic church because he was sick of the 'pay or burn' policy they had. Scientology (I revile it just as you do) is the same way, except they don't offer you shit for your $250, just a 'thetan' count and a book written by a schitzophrenic fantasy writer.