View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged Godmocker

Rides the Short Bus

gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: New technology: How to stop your child from masturbating! - 03-17-2010, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedediah View Post
What's to stop them from sidling up next to a jacuzzi jet or, I hate to say it... tickle their prostate?

My eldest son is nearly old enough to be getting erections, and this is on my mind constantly. I think about it all the time lately.

I was just thinking I'd cuff his hands to the side of the bed at night.

And Samuel Coleridge... Why do you hate Jesus so much? I find your lack of faith disturbing.
If you have strong feelings on the issue, why not simply talk to him about the issue and ensure his morals are strong enough to overcome the temptation? Thinking about sinning (to the level where you really have considered doing it) is just as bad as the actual act, so resorting to physical means to stop him does not solve the problem. It just reduces what you can see of it.